NRL Fantasy Fanatics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

One current player on your team returns to their prime. Who do you take and why?

filthridden
    filthridden

One current player on your team returns to their prime. Who do you take and why? - Page 2 Empty Re: One current player on your team returns to their prime. Who do you take and why?

Post by filthridden Fri Dec 04, 2015 12:02 pm

SI wrote:Yep. Could be one of the spines of the decade.

Jeff Robson in spine of the decade?
    standard-issue
    standard-issue

One current player on your team returns to their prime. Who do you take and why? - Page 2 Empty Re: One current player on your team returns to their prime. Who do you take and why?

Post by standard-issue Fri Dec 04, 2015 12:12 pm

RTS
    Lolohea
    Johnson
    Luke

I guess Robson gets first crack though?
    Beast From The Big East
    Beast From The Big East

Post by Beast From The Big East Fri Dec 04, 2015 1:03 pm

SI wrote:RTS
    Lolohea
    Johnson
    Luke

I guess Robson gets first crack though?

Know a few people who have some inside knowledge and the word is that robson will start. Lolohea may get a centre spot depending on how hurrell and kata go preseason (word is cappy is going to be strict as fuck this year), otherwise he will play wing
    Krump
    Krump

Post by Krump Fri Dec 04, 2015 2:49 pm

Beast From The Big East wrote:

Know a few people who have some inside knowledge and the word is that robson will start. Lolohea may get a centre spot depending on how hurrell and kata go preseason (word is cappy is going to be strict as fuck this year), otherwise he will play wing
    Totally wasted on the wing. If He really is going to be strict it'll be off to reggies for Hurrell though.
    Beast From The Big East
    Beast From The Big East

Post by Beast From The Big East Fri Dec 04, 2015 4:56 pm

Krump wrote:
    Totally wasted on the wing. If He really is going to be strict it'll be off to reggies for Hurrell though.

Hope so. As a warriors fan I can only deal with so much shit defence and to start both hurrell and kata is just too much of a liability

Post by Guest Fri Dec 04, 2015 9:35 pm

Lolahea nearly beat the Cowboys single handedly this year.. I don't understand how he isn't getting a bigger role? I mean Robson is great for an experienced head but if it were me i'd have Lolahea and Johnson in the halves.

Admittingly I don't know what goes on at the club so I don't know who is training down the house and what their direction is going to be next year. But just from what I have seen I wish he had a bigger role!
    Beast From The Big East
    Beast From The Big East

Post by Beast From The Big East Fri Dec 04, 2015 9:53 pm

Agreed. Myself and every other warriors fan that I know want Lolohea to have a more involved role next year, but from all reports and inside knowledge, it would seem they are wanting Robson as a stabilizer and letting Johnson and RTS develop their combo and tear it up.

That will be until week 6 after they only have 2 wins and cappy loses his job and they appoint yet another coach who has come up through the system and therefore won't have any fresh ideas on how to fix the cluster fuck that is the warriors organisation and club culture.
    Scouter
    Scouter

Post by Scouter Fri Dec 11, 2015 7:28 am

Derp, obviously didn't read the thread title properly. Rolling Eyes

To answer the original question it sure would be nice to see Matulino playing like he was in 2011-12, back when the shoulder charge was legal Smile
    Oz Sport Mad
    Oz Sport Mad

Post by Oz Sport Mad Fri Dec 11, 2015 9:40 am

Mighty Fishes wrote:Lolahea nearly beat the Cowboys single handedly this year.. I don't understand how he isn't getting a bigger role? I mean Robson is great for an experienced head but if it were me i'd have Lolahea and Johnson in the halves.

Admittingly I don't know what goes on at the club so I don't know who is training down the house and what their direction is going to be next year. But just from what I have seen I wish he had a bigger role!

Robson is just the sort of 'ship-steerer' the Warriors need.

They already have the strike weapons in RTS, Luke and SJ.
    I really thought they had dropped the ball when they let Townsend go - but IMO Robson is the perfect fit for the team they have.

Shaping as a Broncos v Warriors GF

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 4:02 am