NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

    Big Bash League Fantasy

    Share
    avatar
    quicksand

    Posts : 429
    Reputation : 93
    Join date : 2015-09-26
    Location : Philippines

    Re: Big Bash League Fantasy

    Post by quicksand on Wed Dec 19, 2018 1:28 pm

    still 2 places left to fill in the league !!
    avatar
    No Worries
    Moderator

    Posts : 5370
    Reputation : 2180
    Join date : 2015-07-31

    Re: Big Bash League Fantasy

    Post by No Worries on Wed Dec 19, 2018 1:40 pm

    I'm off grid from Monday for 2 weeks so I miss most of the games. No point
    avatar
    Rippin and Tearin

    Posts : 3228
    Reputation : 607
    Join date : 2016-03-09

    Re: Big Bash League Fantasy

    Post by Rippin and Tearin on Wed Dec 19, 2018 2:08 pm

    @quicksand wrote:still 2 places left to fill in the league !!

    Im still not clear where you guys are actually playing this. Im keen if theres a spot and I have time to chose a team.
    avatar
    Verbal Kint

    Posts : 1937
    Reputation : 788
    Join date : 2017-03-28
    Location : Location Location

    Re: Big Bash League Fantasy

    Post by Verbal Kint on Wed Dec 19, 2018 2:09 pm

    It looks like it is Supercoach
    avatar
    Rippin and Tearin

    Posts : 3228
    Reputation : 607
    Join date : 2016-03-09

    Re: Big Bash League Fantasy

    Post by Rippin and Tearin on Wed Dec 19, 2018 2:15 pm

    @Verbal Kint wrote:It looks like it is Supercoach

    Thanks mate, yeah, I tried that and found it.

    Will give it a crack but I have fuck all time to figure out how this works.

    Is there unlimited total trades? subject to the maximum allowed each round?
    avatar
    quicksand

    Posts : 429
    Reputation : 93
    Join date : 2015-09-26
    Location : Philippines

    Re: Big Bash League Fantasy

    Post by quicksand on Wed Dec 19, 2018 2:21 pm

    @Rippin and Tearin wrote:

    Im still not clear where you guys are actually playing this. Im keen if theres a spot and I have time to chose a team.

    https://supercoach.heraldsun.com.au/bbl/classic
    avatar
    Verbal Kint

    Posts : 1937
    Reputation : 788
    Join date : 2017-03-28
    Location : Location Location

    Re: Big Bash League Fantasy

    Post by Verbal Kint on Wed Dec 19, 2018 2:25 pm

    •You can make unlimited trades on your initial team entry. Your team is locked in and entered at the start of the next upcoming round after you joined.
    •You'll then be able to trade up to 3 players after the conclusion of each round, for rounds 1-13. You can make one trade at a time, or make two or three at once. Players may be traded right through the week and during the rolling lockout, up until each player's FIRST match has begun (if a player is involved in two matches in any round, they are locked into your team at the start of their first match).
    •Trades can be reversed right up until the start of the FIRST match of each round. Once the round and rolling lockout is under way, you can no longer reverse any trades. Trades are NOT transferable - if you don't use up your three trades in each round, they will be forfeited.
    •Prior to the semi finals (round 14), there will be an unlimited trade period, where you can make as many changes as you like. Similarly, a further unlimited trade period will follow for the BBL Final (round 15).
    avatar
    Alfie

    Posts : 357
    Reputation : 44
    Join date : 2018-01-20
    Age : 24
    Location : Manly

    Re: Big Bash League Fantasy

    Post by Alfie on Wed Dec 19, 2018 3:24 pm

    @Mighty Fishes wrote:Im new to this try not to laugh at this team



    M Marsh, T Cooper, N Maddinson, B McCullum, M Bryant (Henriques, Jedwards)


    J Butler (M Wade)

    R Kahn, S Watson, B Cutting S Abbot, D Sams, (Boland, Worrell)

    Worrall is also injured
    avatar
    White Lightning

    Posts : 7531
    Reputation : 1366
    Join date : 2015-10-13

    Re: Big Bash League Fantasy

    Post by White Lightning on Wed Dec 19, 2018 5:32 pm

    Thoughts on my sc bbl team & thanks in advance. Bank is $96,800atm

    Willey (c), Lynn (vc), Maxwell, Ingram, Bryant (Sutherland, Sangha)
    Carey (Phillippe)
    Tye, A. Agar, Coulter-Nile, Ur Rahman, Henriques (J. Edwards, Lamichhane)
    avatar
    L-Jimmy

    Posts : 312
    Reputation : 173
    Join date : 2018-01-16
    Location : Canberra

    Re: Big Bash League Fantasy

    Post by L-Jimmy on Wed Dec 19, 2018 6:46 pm

    @Verbal Kint wrote:•You can make unlimited trades on your initial team entry. Your team is locked in and entered at the start of the next upcoming round after you joined.
    •You'll then be able to trade up to 3 players after the conclusion of each round, for rounds 1-13. You can make one trade at a time, or make two or three at once. Players may be traded right through the week and during the rolling lockout, up until each player's FIRST match has begun (if a player is involved in two matches in any round, they are locked into your team at the start of their first match).
    •Trades can be reversed right up until the start of the FIRST match of each round. Once the round and rolling lockout is under way, you can no longer reverse any trades. Trades are NOT transferable - if you don't use up your three trades in each round, they will be forfeited.
    •Prior to the semi finals (round 14), there will be an unlimited trade period, where you can make as many changes as you like. Similarly, a further unlimited trade period will follow for the BBL Final (round 15).

    Golden post mate, I assumed trades were cumulative
    avatar
    L-Jimmy

    Posts : 312
    Reputation : 173
    Join date : 2018-01-16
    Location : Canberra

    Re: Big Bash League Fantasy

    Post by L-Jimmy on Wed Dec 19, 2018 6:48 pm

    @White Lightning wrote:Thoughts on my sc bbl team & thanks in advance. Bank is $96,800atm

    Willey (c), Lynn (vc), Maxwell, Ingram, Bryant (Sutherland, Sangha)
    Carey (Phillippe)
    Tye, A. Agar, Coulter-Nile, Ur Rahman, Henriques (J. Edwards, Lamichhane)

    Not much to say mate, looks pretty solid. With that sort of bank you could flip up NCNile or Ingram? Henriques is a popular pick over Sutherland... and I guess Maxwell could just about become Short?

    Edit: just re-read team and saw Moses. Ignore the above
    avatar
    L-Jimmy

    Posts : 312
    Reputation : 173
    Join date : 2018-01-16
    Location : Canberra

    Re: Big Bash League Fantasy

    Post by L-Jimmy on Wed Dec 19, 2018 6:51 pm

    For reference I’m starting with

    Lynn(c) Carey Turner Qadir Agar (Henriques Bryant)
    McDermott (Phillipe)
    Tye(v) Willey Rahman Pattinson Kahn (Lamichane Edwards)
    avatar
    Mighty Fishes
    Moderator

    Posts : 5698
    Reputation : 1748
    Join date : 2015-08-01
    Age : 30

    Re: Big Bash League Fantasy

    Post by Mighty Fishes on Wed Dec 19, 2018 8:13 pm

    Ash Klein the third umpire
    avatar
    Mighty Fishes
    Moderator

    Posts : 5698
    Reputation : 1748
    Join date : 2015-08-01
    Age : 30

    Re: Big Bash League Fantasy

    Post by Mighty Fishes on Wed Dec 19, 2018 8:18 pm

    Very impressed with the strikers! Called Patterson back even though he was given. George Bailey could learn a thing or two about that sort of sportsmanship
    avatar
    Trajan

    Posts : 565
    Reputation : 175
    Join date : 2016-01-21

    Re: Big Bash League Fantasy

    Post by Trajan on Fri Dec 21, 2018 4:16 pm

    Patterson out of second game as he has to attend a wedding!!!
    avatar
    Pookus McFly

    Posts : 2064
    Reputation : 986
    Join date : 2016-01-18

    Re: Big Bash League Fantasy

    Post by Pookus McFly on Sat Dec 22, 2018 11:02 am

    Even with Pattinson out, I still wish I had put him in my side. I had him all pre-season at that juicy price, but I just couldn't shake this gut feeling that Steketee was going to go large and I swapped him in instead. Then Pattinson scores 87 and Steketee 3! How could such a strong gut feeling be so wrong!? I was just about having prophetic visions of a 4-fa for Steketee haha. This game is so much crueler than NRL fantasy because the discrepancy between a hit and a miss is so much larger. There is no such thing as a genuine blue chip player, and when you pick the wrong player you can lose out on hundreds of points from one pick.

    Wildly hopeful that Steketee makes a comeback in the second game, but now my prophetic visions are showing me he gets smacked around again Laughing
    avatar
    Mighty Fishes
    Moderator

    Posts : 5698
    Reputation : 1748
    Join date : 2015-08-01
    Age : 30

    Re: Big Bash League Fantasy

    Post by Mighty Fishes on Sat Dec 22, 2018 12:06 pm

    Im not good at this game!

    I took out Carey last minute and captained Tom Cooper and had the VC on Marsh
    avatar
    danseels1985

    Posts : 1181
    Reputation : 74
    Join date : 2017-02-21

    Re: Big Bash League Fantasy

    Post by danseels1985 on Sun Dec 23, 2018 8:55 am

    Lol could be worse,first year playing BBL Fantasy and I captained Stoinis and VCed Maxwell. Also didn’t realise that Nair wasn’t playing for the Thunder so I will most likely trade him to Sams or Cutting now. Here is my team if anyone would like to pass comment:

    Short Maxwell Watson DHughes Henriques
    Buttler
    Stoinis Christian Sams/Cutting Faulkner Botha

    Bench: J Edwards Sutherland Nevill Boyce Green
    avatar
    Mighty Fishes
    Moderator

    Posts : 5698
    Reputation : 1748
    Join date : 2015-08-01
    Age : 30

    Re: Big Bash League Fantasy

    Post by Mighty Fishes on Sun Dec 23, 2018 11:43 am

    Im trading out Marsh ASAP whenever the round is over
    avatar
    L-Jimmy

    Posts : 312
    Reputation : 173
    Join date : 2018-01-16
    Location : Canberra

    Re: Big Bash League Fantasy

    Post by L-Jimmy on Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:29 am

    @Mighty Fishes wrote:Im not good at this game!

    I took out Carey last minute and captained Tom Cooper and had the VC on Marsh

    I am also sucking hairy ones. Tye and Willey and Qadir hurt....

      Current date/time is Tue Jan 22, 2019 10:45 pm