NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

    NFL Fantasy Thread Part 4

    Share
    avatar
    ryno_

    Posts : 1896
    Reputation : 378
    Join date : 2015-09-27
    Age : 29

    Re: NFL Fantasy Thread Part 4

    Post by ryno_ on Wed Sep 12, 2018 2:00 pm

    @Revraiser wrote:I like Cooper, trash is very harsh.

    Trash comment was directed at Carr. I like Cooper aswell, drafted him in 3/4 leagues - disappointingly so far.
    avatar
    Random
    Moderator

    Posts : 5868
    Reputation : 887
    Join date : 2015-01-12
    Age : 26

    Re: NFL Fantasy Thread Part 4

    Post by Random on Wed Sep 12, 2018 2:03 pm

    What time do waivers go through?
    avatar
    Revraiser

    Posts : 4722
    Reputation : 964
    Join date : 2015-10-21
    Location : Sydney

    Re: NFL Fantasy Thread Part 4

    Post by Revraiser on Wed Sep 12, 2018 3:49 pm

    @ryno_ wrote:

    Trash comment was directed at Carr. I like Cooper aswell, drafted him in 3/4 leagues - disappointingly so far.

    Nah Welshy had a crack at him also     geek


    Last edited by Revraiser on Wed Sep 12, 2018 3:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
    avatar
    Revraiser

    Posts : 4722
    Reputation : 964
    Join date : 2015-10-21
    Location : Sydney

    Re: NFL Fantasy Thread Part 4

    Post by Revraiser on Wed Sep 12, 2018 3:50 pm

    @Random wrote:What time do waivers go through?

    My memory has it at about 6pm sydney time. Roughly.
    avatar
    Revraiser

    Posts : 4722
    Reputation : 964
    Join date : 2015-10-21
    Location : Sydney

    Re: NFL Fantasy Thread Part 4

    Post by Revraiser on Wed Sep 12, 2018 3:51 pm

    Ron. Later on
    avatar
    Welshy
    Moderator

    Posts : 13497
    Reputation : 2863
    Join date : 2015-09-16
    Age : 31
    Location : Wales

    Re: NFL Fantasy Thread Part 4

    Post by Welshy on Wed Sep 12, 2018 4:55 pm

    @Revraiser wrote:

    Nah Welshy had a crack at him also     geek
    For the hype he continually get he is trash, gets made out to be the next Jerry Rice. I stand by my original statement
    avatar
    Rippin and Tearin

    Posts : 3140
    Reputation : 598
    Join date : 2016-03-09

    Re: NFL Fantasy Thread Part 4

    Post by Rippin and Tearin on Wed Sep 12, 2018 6:18 pm

    Hey guys, did we confirm what time waivers go through?
    avatar
    Welshy
    Moderator

    Posts : 13497
    Reputation : 2863
    Join date : 2015-09-16
    Age : 31
    Location : Wales

    Re: NFL Fantasy Thread Part 4

    Post by Welshy on Wed Sep 12, 2018 6:19 pm

    @Rippin and Tearin wrote:Hey guys, did we confirm what time waivers go through?

    should be done now mate
    avatar
    Random
    Moderator

    Posts : 5868
    Reputation : 887
    Join date : 2015-01-12
    Age : 26

    Re: NFL Fantasy Thread Part 4

    Post by Random on Wed Sep 12, 2018 6:36 pm

    They are done was like 530ish I think.
    avatar
    Rippin and Tearin

    Posts : 3140
    Reputation : 598
    Join date : 2016-03-09

    Re: NFL Fantasy Thread Part 4

    Post by Rippin and Tearin on Wed Sep 12, 2018 6:45 pm

    @Random wrote:They are done was like 530ish I think.

    Oh yup, I missed it, oh well Smile

    avatar
    StuDogg101

    Posts : 1543
    Reputation : 360
    Join date : 2015-09-30
    Location : Christchurch, NZ

    Re: NFL Fantasy Thread Part 4

    Post by StuDogg101 on Wed Sep 12, 2018 7:14 pm

    @Random wrote:They are done was like 530ish I think.

    Got the 2 I was looking at so that's gonna help 100%
    avatar
    Random
    Moderator

    Posts : 5868
    Reputation : 887
    Join date : 2015-01-12
    Age : 26

    Re: NFL Fantasy Thread Part 4

    Post by Random on Wed Sep 12, 2018 7:36 pm

    @StuDogg101 wrote:
    @Random wrote:They are done was like 530ish I think.

    Got the 2 I was looking at so that's gonna help 100%

    What's your team and who did you grab?
    avatar
    Revraiser

    Posts : 4722
    Reputation : 964
    Join date : 2015-10-21
    Location : Sydney

    Re: NFL Fantasy Thread Part 4

    Post by Revraiser on Wed Sep 12, 2018 8:36 pm

    I decided to opt out and pull to the head of the line ! All the right moves Basketball
    avatar
    StuDogg101

    Posts : 1543
    Reputation : 360
    Join date : 2015-09-30
    Location : Christchurch, NZ

    Re: NFL Fantasy Thread Part 4

    Post by StuDogg101 on Wed Sep 12, 2018 9:31 pm

    @Random wrote:

    What's your team and who did you grab?

    I'm the Charizards. I learned my Nathan Brown lesson and dropped Baldwin immediately, not messing around with all that week-to-week injury bullshit when I already have Freeman to worry about. I also dropped Watkins, not because I don't necessarily think he couldn't fill a gap if needed (although after week 1 that is debatable), but because it was always my goal to try pick up a decent WR off the waiver pre-R2.

    I picked up Chris Godwin basically as a week 2 streamer if nothing else, and Ted Ginn because I see far more upside from him than Watkins - even if it's just for byes. Based a lot on 1 performance but it was a reeeeally rough week one lol
    avatar
    Revraiser

    Posts : 4722
    Reputation : 964
    Join date : 2015-10-21
    Location : Sydney

    Re: NFL Fantasy Thread Part 4

    Post by Revraiser on Wed Sep 12, 2018 10:45 pm

    @Revraiser wrote:I decided to opt out and pull to the head of the line !  All the right moves   Basketball


    Although the top two on the waiver wire both didnt budge, im still 2nd...
    avatar
    Krump

    Posts : 3713
    Reputation : 1047
    Join date : 2015-07-31

    Re: NFL Fantasy Thread Part 4

    Post by Krump on Thu Sep 13, 2018 7:55 am

    You must have a hell of a team to be 1 and 2 and not pick anyone up after week one.
    avatar
    Rippin and Tearin

    Posts : 3140
    Reputation : 598
    Join date : 2016-03-09

    Re: NFL Fantasy Thread Part 4

    Post by Rippin and Tearin on Thu Sep 13, 2018 8:04 am

    @Krump wrote:You must have a hell of a team to be 1 and 2 and not pick anyone up after week one.

    To be honest, I didnt think there was much worth fighting for in the league 1 waiver wire. People picked up options to stream, but in terms of WRs and RBs to keep for the season, I was comfortable holding off in the hope I could climb the waiver ranking thing..
    avatar
    Pain

    Posts : 2569
    Reputation : 663
    Join date : 2015-07-30

    Re: NFL Fantasy Thread Part 4

    Post by Pain on Thu Sep 13, 2018 8:38 am

    @Rippin and Tearin wrote:

    To be honest, I didnt think there was much worth fighting for in the league 1 waiver wire. People picked up options to stream, but in terms of WRs and RBs to keep for the season, I was comfortable holding off in the hope I could climb the waiver ranking thing..

    I also reckon week 1 threw up some anomalies. Week 2 may see a feeding frenzy.
    avatar
    Random
    Moderator

    Posts : 5868
    Reputation : 887
    Join date : 2015-01-12
    Age : 26

    Re: NFL Fantasy Thread Part 4

    Post by Random on Thu Sep 13, 2018 8:49 am

    @Rippin and Tearin wrote:
    @Krump wrote:You must have a hell of a team to be 1 and 2 and not pick anyone up after week one.

    To be honest, I didnt think there was much worth fighting for in the league 1 waiver wire. People picked up options to stream, but in terms of WRs and RBs to keep for the season, I was comfortable holding off in the hope I could climb the waiver ranking thing..

    Agreed, I have the the number one pick and didn't budge. There are some interesting prospects but none worth top waiver spots. If Enunwa was there I may have pulled the trigger.

    (Speaking of which Pain there is a trade offer.)

    Other than that Lindsay or Golladay looked alright.
    avatar
    Pain

    Posts : 2569
    Reputation : 663
    Join date : 2015-07-30

    Re: NFL Fantasy Thread Part 4

    Post by Pain on Thu Sep 13, 2018 10:04 am

    @Random wrote:

    Agreed, I have the the number one pick and didn't budge. There are some interesting prospects but none worth top waiver spots. If Enunwa was there I may have pulled the trigger.

    (Speaking of which Pain there is a trade offer.)

    Other than that Lindsay or Golladay looked alright.

    Is that really your best offer?

      Current date/time is Wed Nov 21, 2018 10:01 pm