NRL Fantasy Fanatics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

NRL Fantasy 2018 Thread Part 34

RandomSil
    RandomSil

NRL Fantasy 2018 Thread Part 34 - Page 32 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2018 Thread Part 34

Post by RandomSil Mon Apr 23, 2018 12:03 pm

TheBadger wrote:Hey fellas, keen on trading Lodge and Kennar/GI out for a keeper centre - probably Dugan. Any suggestions where I can improve elsewhere, should I make 2 trades this week for a keeper centre and a cow?

Cook
    Arrow TPJ
    Lolo RFM JFH
    DCE Maloney
    Isaako GI
    Teddy Ponga Thompson

CS9, Havili, Kikau, Griffin
    Rein, Lodge, Nicholls, Kennar

131K ITB, 25 trades left. Thoughts and suggestions?

Dugan, Aitken, Bird and Latrell are the top tier CTRs most likely this year.

Dugan is the second cheapest, but most likely to play Origin and most injury prone. So something to keep in mind. Otherwise I would snap him up.

Lodge and Kennar are the best trade outs, if you don't go CTR could you get the cash to grab Fifita?
    wolfking
    wolfking
    Fanatics Immortal

NRL Fantasy 2018 Thread Part 34 - Page 32 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2018 Thread Part 34

Post by wolfking Mon Apr 23, 2018 12:04 pm

Pretty happy with my team this week;

Cook
    JFH Arrow
    Murray Tolo RFM
    MBye Maloney
    Mitchell Isaako
    Teddy Ponga Thompson

Smith Rein Griffin Kikau

Rochow Kennar Croker Havilli

126K and 25 trades. I don't think there is anything urgent, but if anyone sees something feel free to comment. Rochow the biggest worry. He may become Dugan or thinking Sua if he gets the starting gig. Could risk him and if he flops use two trades next week to get Fifita.
    Onthebeatpete
    Onthebeatpete

Post by Onthebeatpete Mon Apr 23, 2018 12:07 pm

wolfking wrote:

Bench is a worry but your starting 13 more than makes up for it.

Thanks Wolfy! :-) hoping my cows can make a bit of money so I can upgrade my bench and save some trades.

Post by Guest Mon Apr 23, 2018 12:07 pm

Random wrote:

How is your bank looking, because I thought NAS was a trade out, or hoping with Brom out he is going to bounce back? I agree with the Doueihi and Kennar trade outs in the coming weeks unless Kennar has a big game.

I have $50k exactly left. NAS just keeps surviving. Last week I thought Griffin and Lichaa were more urgent to trade. Then this week I'm getting rid of Rochow and Lodge. But I am hoping he steps up a bit with Jbrom out! If he could get a 50 odd something at least he wont be urgent to get rid of for a couple of weeks
    lewis9966
    lewis9966

Post by lewis9966 Mon Apr 23, 2018 12:08 pm

Not posted my team in ages so may aswell. Rank 631. 3 trades in the bank.

Cook
    Fifita, Arrow
    RFM, Brown, Kikau
    DCE, Matterson
    Hiku, Kennar
    Teddy, Ponga, Thompson

Smith, Rein, TPJ, Sorensen
    Nicholls, Gosiewski, Havili, Croker

Went Griffin and Lodge to Fifi and Sorenson. Not 100% sold on Sorenson but he seems to be the best possible cash cow this week.

My centres are disgusting, do you reckon I'd be better leaving fifi and sorting them out?

RandomSil
    RandomSil

Post by RandomSil Mon Apr 23, 2018 12:16 pm

So everyone is doing it. My squad this week post trades.

D. Cook
    J. Arrow, V. Kikau
    C. Murray, RFM, N. Brown
    D. Cherry-Evans, M. Mbye
    J. Dugan, P. Hiku
    K. Ponga, J. Tedesco, C. Thompson

C. Smith, JFH, S. Griffin, S. Sorenson

JMK, S. Su'a, J. Gosiewski, J. Isaako

I have $124k in the bank and will probably cash out Isaako next week as I look to build the cash for S. Burgess/A. Fifita. At the moment I have 9 people I want to trade out for guns/cashies. With my current trades that means I can bring in two more cashies that aren't straight tradeouts.
    TheBadger
    TheBadger

Post by TheBadger Mon Apr 23, 2018 12:17 pm

Random wrote:

Dugan is the second cheapest, but most likely to play Origin and most injury prone. So something to keep in mind. Otherwise I would snap him up.

Lodge and Kennar are the best trade outs, if you don't go CTR could you get the cash to grab Fifita?

Would it be better to go the Fifita route with a cheap cow and leave the centre for next week? Or get keeper centre this week + cow?
    Welshy
    Welshy

Post by Welshy Mon Apr 23, 2018 12:18 pm

Random wrote:So everyone is doing it. My squad this week post trades.

D. Cook
    J. Arrow, V. Kikau
    C. Murray, RFM, N. Brown
    D. Cherry-Evans, M. Mbye
    J. Dugan, P. Hiku

I have $124k in the bank and will probably cash out Isaako next week as I look to build the cash for S. Burgess/A. Fifita. At the moment I have 9 people I want to trade out for guns/cashies. With my current trades that means I can bring in two more cashies that aren't straight tradeouts.
    without going into detail first, on first look fo this week I'd go

If Lolohea returns and Thompson shifts to wing.....Mbye into WFB and JMK into halves
    RandomSil
    RandomSil

Post by RandomSil Mon Apr 23, 2018 12:21 pm

wolfking wrote:Pretty happy with my team this week;

Cook
    JFH Arrow
    Murray Tolo RFM
    MBye Maloney
    Mitchell Isaako
    Teddy Ponga Thompson

Smith Rein Griffin Kikau

Rochow Kennar Croker Havilli

126K and 25 trades.  I don't think there is anything urgent, but if anyone sees something feel free to comment.  Rochow the biggest worry.  He may become Dugan or thinking Sua if he gets the starting gig.  Could risk him and if he flops use two trades next week to get Fifita.

I think you could hold Rochow he is still getting 80minutes. Are you just holding Havili'i in the hopes things change? I would love to hold him. But I can't trust sticky.
    Welshy
    Welshy

Post by Welshy Mon Apr 23, 2018 12:22 pm

So Surgess is out until R10

Come on Murray, please be fit!!
    RandomSil
    RandomSil

Post by RandomSil Mon Apr 23, 2018 12:24 pm

TheBadger wrote:
    Random wrote:

Would it be better to go the Fifita route with a cheap cow and leave the centre for next week? Or get keeper centre this week + cow?

You are weighing up the scoring difference between AFB and Fifita Vs Kennar and Keeper CTR.

I would go with Fifita first and Kennar being on the wing could produce a great score just as likely as a poor one. Meaning you could get a net even in the CTRs. Kennar also has a lower BE and I think he can reach it easier.
    RandomSil
    RandomSil

Post by RandomSil Mon Apr 23, 2018 12:25 pm

Welshy wrote:
    Random wrote:So everyone is doing it. My squad this week post trades.

D. Cook
    J. Arrow, V. Kikau
    C. Murray, RFM, N. Brown
    D. Cherry-Evans, M. Mbye
    J. Dugan, P. Hiku

without going into detail first, on first look fo this week I'd go

If Lolohea returns and Thompson shifts to wing.....Mbye into WFB and JMK into halves

I can just straight swap JMK this week into the WFB this week as well. This is a good shout as I didn't think about doing that at all.
    RandomSil
    RandomSil

Post by RandomSil Mon Apr 23, 2018 12:27 pm

Mighty Fishes wrote:
    Random wrote:

How is your bank looking, because I thought NAS was a trade out, or hoping with Brom out he is going to bounce back? I agree with the Doueihi and Kennar trade outs in the coming weeks unless Kennar has a big game.

I have $50k exactly left. NAS just keeps surviving. Last week I thought Griffin and Lichaa were more urgent to trade. Then this week I'm getting rid of Rochow and Lodge. But I am hoping he steps up a bit with Jbrom out! If he could get a 50 odd something at least he wont be urgent to get rid of for a couple of weeks

That is fair, sort of lucked into it working out but makes sense. Depending how he goes NAS may need to be traded as well.
    Stinkbug
    Stinkbug

Post by Stinkbug Mon Apr 23, 2018 12:29 pm

what is the ideal back three? ponga tedesco and ?
    could that include dugan or he seen as only a keeper in the ctrs?
    Welshy
    Welshy

Post by Welshy Mon Apr 23, 2018 12:30 pm

Stinkbug wrote:what is the ideal back three? ponga tedesco and ?
    TTurbo I reckons
    RandomSil
    RandomSil

Post by RandomSil Mon Apr 23, 2018 12:31 pm

lewis9966 wrote:Not posted my team in ages so may aswell. Rank 631. 3 trades in the bank.

Cook
    Fifita, Arrow
    RFM, Brown, Kikau
    DCE, Matterson
    Hiku, Kennar
    Teddy, Ponga, Thompson

Went Griffin and Lodge to Fifi and Sorenson. Not 100% sold on Sorenson but he seems to be the best possible cash cow this week.

My centres are disgusting, do you reckon I'd be better leaving fifi and sorting them out?

Firstly great rank.

Personally Hiku is a serviceable CTR in my opinion and he is my last trade out, or will be if I get that far. Kennar I think is due for a strong week, so you could take the hit this week and get Fifita. Which I personally love.

The rest of the team is looking really stacked. Everyone for the most part has 1 weak CTR.
    standard-issue
    standard-issue

Post by standard-issue Mon Apr 23, 2018 12:33 pm

lewis9966 wrote:Not posted my team in ages so may aswell. Rank 631. 3 trades in the bank.

Cook
    Fifita, Arrow
    RFM, Brown, Kikau
    DCE, Matterson
    Hiku, Kennar
    Teddy, Ponga, Thompson

The logical call is to leave your Centres mate; everyone is copping their fair share of 20's there and nothing to say Hiku and Kennar don't both grab a meaty this Round. Stick with the Fifi in call in my opinion.
    rhinoceroo
    rhinoceroo
    Fanatic

Post by rhinoceroo Mon Apr 23, 2018 12:35 pm

Few weeks ago would have said RTS, and he could still come back into thinking. TTrbo. Edwards. MBye at least as a number 18/19... he's averaging well over 50 without the three minute headknock game.
    RandomSil
    RandomSil

Post by RandomSil Mon Apr 23, 2018 12:35 pm

Dugan at FB is a keeper in either position. He is more valuable at a CTR keeper, because of how the average CTR scores.

Ponga Tedesco Mbye Trbo Edwards all are in the conversation. I think if you have three of them it doesn't matter too much.

Post by Guest Mon Apr 23, 2018 12:37 pm

Random wrote:

That is fair, sort of lucked into it working out but makes sense. Depending how he goes NAS may need to be traded as well.

Yeah exactly! NAS is just my 18th so I'm hoping this week he doesn't lose too much and can trade him to a rookie for some cash. In a perfect world he scores 70 and I don't have to worry about him for two weeks

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 5:46 pm