NRL Fantasy Fanatics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

Cash Comp League NRL Fantasy

Revraiser
    Revraiser
    Fanatic

Cash Comp League NRL Fantasy - Page 5 Empty Re: Cash Comp League NRL Fantasy

Post by Revraiser Thu Feb 22, 2018 6:48 am

Crypto currency @Sets !!
    standard-issue
    standard-issue

Post by standard-issue Thu Feb 22, 2018 12:08 pm

Sorry lads, will try to update progress tonight. Will update names as well and suggestions to discuss.
    standard-issue
    standard-issue

Post by standard-issue Sun Mar 04, 2018 12:26 am

Okey Cokey. Apologies for the lack of movement on this. I am finalising the PayPal details and hopefully we are then up and running Very Happy

standard-issue
    standard-issue

Post by standard-issue Sun Mar 04, 2018 1:18 am

We have decided to name this comp The RObD0g Memorial NRL Fantasy Fanatics Cash Comp in honour of one of our long term posters-Rob Carpenter.  For those who are not aware, Rob was an avid DT and Fantasy player and member of Fanatics, Sportal, Legends, and Mentors for many years.  Rob was a devout Broncos, Maroons and Manchester United supporter who passed away at the age of 26 from a heart attack in April of last year whilst keeping goal for The Blackstone United Dragons in Brisbane.

I will post the PayPal details to enter the comp in a new post.  It is a $50 buy in, but again it is a new comp to us so we still have 2 options on how to split the winnings; this will depend on how many posters enter.  If we get enough entries, say 30 to 40 at a pool of between $1500 to $2000, then we will look at a smaller Weekly prize and a larger sum for the Overall winner.  If our entries are less than that, then we will look at a 1st, 2nd, and 3rd prize for the 3 highest scoring Overall players at the end of the comp come Round 25 (so no Weekly prize).  Again, this will depend on how many entries we get.  We will have more of an idea on this in the next few days. So whilst we initially discussed H2H Leagues, this will not be the case now. It will be either a 1st, 2nd, and 3rd prize OR a weekly prize and a 1st overall prize.

We will leave the comp open for entries until the first Sunday game of Round 1 locks out.  So all interested must have entered by then; this is to give us a full week to gather numbers on the back of my tardiness in getting the comp organised...but also ensures no-one can sniper the first Weekly prize if we choose to split the pool that way.

There will be no invites lads.  Once I have posted the PayPal details then you are free to transfer your $50.  This is a Pool set up on PayPal, which means your transaction and details are safe.  You click on the link I will provide, and transfer your money into the Pool.  You can hide your real life name when you contribute, but please make comment as to your Fanatics poster name so I can tick you off.  This is assuming you can comment, again this is all new, so if you can't comment your poster name then PM me that you have contributed.  I can't find details on the PayPal site in regards to whether you can edit your name at contribution, so it will be trial and error but we will know soon enough.

If you don't have a PayPal account it takes a couple of minutes to set up.  PayPal has an extremely good reputation for it's safety and security.  Looking forward to kicking off the comp and hopefully outdoing the actual official NRL Fantasy prize pool!!!
    my tv broke
    my tv broke
    Fanatics Immortal

Post by my tv broke Sun Mar 04, 2018 12:38 pm

cheers mate!
    standard-issue
    standard-issue

Post by standard-issue Sun Mar 04, 2018 1:01 pm

Fine tuning the PayPal lads, hope to be open soon Very Happy
    standard-issue
    standard-issue

Post by standard-issue Sun Mar 04, 2018 1:19 pm

Okey Cokey, get in lads!  Hopefully this runs smoothly but again, this is all new  Lol   Still not sure how long it takes for contributions to show up at my end.  The set up should allow it instantly, however if it is like normal with PayPal then it could take a few days.  We will work it out as we go.

Pretty sure you can edit your name so it is hidden, but please can the first person in confirm this?  Also, can you confirm if you can put your forum username in?

https://paypal.me/pools/c/82mfrjMwbz
    Moose
    Moose

Post by Moose Sun Mar 04, 2018 1:49 pm

Anonymoose has contributed $50 towards the RObD0g Memorial NRL Fantasy Fanatics Cash Comp.
    Moose
    Moose

Post by Moose Sun Mar 04, 2018 1:52 pm

SI wrote:
    Pretty sure you can edit your name so it is hidden, but please can the first person in confirm this?  Also, can you confirm if you can put your forum username in?

Can confirm there is a box you can tick to remain anonymous. There is also a box to enter a reference where I just added "Moose - NRLFantasyFanatics".

Easy done.
    standard-issue
    standard-issue

Post by standard-issue Sun Mar 04, 2018 2:05 pm

Moose wrote:Anonymoose has contributed $50 towards the RObD0g Memorial NRL Fantasy Fanatics Cash Comp.

lol!

Worked a treat mate, I still have no idea who you are in real life! Instant confirmation as well. Cheers for being the Guinea Pig mate. I will start a new thread through the day with a summary of the set up and link.

We are good to go lads!!!

standard-issue
    standard-issue

Post by standard-issue Sun Mar 04, 2018 3:48 pm

Link to new updated thread as below:

https://www.nrlfantasyfanatics.com/t630-cash-comp-is-open

You can use the PayPal link in this thread or the new thread, just trying to keep posts and questions in the new thread.  Cheers.

PayPal Pool:

Trajan
    Trajan

Post by Trajan Sun Mar 04, 2018 8:56 pm

Trajan = Daryl Johnson has contributed to the comp. Thanks SI for all the effort
    and good luck everyone.
    standard-issue
    standard-issue

Post by standard-issue Sun Mar 04, 2018 8:58 pm

Received, cheers mate Very Happy
    standard-issue
    standard-issue

Post by standard-issue Sun Mar 04, 2018 9:02 pm

We have a few links now and slight changes to the rules. I have put them in a new thread with details in the first post to keep it altogether. I will lock this thread now and link to the new thread. Please check at least the first post on this new thread (below) before contributing, particularly if you are outside of Australia.

https://www.nrlfantasyfanatics.com/t630-cash-comp-is-open

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:00 pm