NRL Fantasy Fanatics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

2018 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 1

multiple.scoregasms
    multiple.scoregasms

2018 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 1 - Page 39 Empty Re: 2018 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 1

Post by multiple.scoregasms Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:27 pm

Orso wrote:Hi everyone. Long time follower of this forum, but a little shy to post. Anyway, had a great season last year, finished 8th overall and the top bronco. Was a real buzz to be in contention for so long.

Am looking forward to the new rule changes.

Just wondering if anyone will know who the goal kickers will be for the Roosters and Sharks?

For the Roosters Reece Lightning has the inside running for a wing spot. If he gets the gig he will be first choice goal kicker. Taukeiaho and Mitchell back ups
    Chewie
    Chewie
    Fanatic

2018 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 1 - Page 39 Empty Re: 2018 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 1

Post by Chewie Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:44 pm

Chewie
    Chewie
    Fanatic

Post by Chewie Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:45 pm

multiple.scoregasms wrote:

For the Roosters Reece Lightning has the inside running for a wing spot. If he gets the gig he will be first choice goal kicker. Taukeiaho and Mitchell back ups

I forgot about Reece's goalkicking skills...do we know what pricetag he has?
    Milchcow
    Milchcow

Post by Milchcow Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:48 pm

White Lightning wrote:This will be the composition of my 8 man bench:
    hok*2, frf*1, 2fr*2, hlf*1, ctr*1, wfb*1

Only 8 positions in your 8 man bench?

I'll be going for at least 11. Gotta hit up that DPP
    Welshy
    Welshy

Post by Welshy Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:49 pm

There is some serious value in that Rooster pack

Butcher if he forces his way in, but I'm very interested in Taukeiaho and Napa, Aubbs if he sticks to 2RF

Post by Guest Sat Jan 13, 2018 9:41 pm

critterjg wrote:

Hahahaha... fair question. Broncos/Queensland.

cheer Top Bloke cheer
    RandomSil
    RandomSil

Post by RandomSil Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:17 pm

critterjg wrote:
    SI wrote:
    Welcome mate. Who do you support before we get attached to you  Very Happy ?

Hahahaha... fair question. Broncos/Queensland.

Pretty sure you fit the mod criteria.

Post by Guest Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:29 pm

Random wrote:

Isn't it just us two that are broncos fans out of the mod group?

Definitely need to level that out!
    standard-issue
    standard-issue

Post by standard-issue Sun Jan 14, 2018 12:14 am

Mighty Fishes wrote:
    Random wrote:

Yep, now that Panda has resigned the table looks like this:

Tigers 3
    Broncs 2
    Newcastle 1
    Warriors 1

Remarkably similar to how the actual NRL table will shape up come September. Although "daylight" will be a late inclusion between first and second Very Happy
    RandomSil
    RandomSil

Post by RandomSil Sun Jan 14, 2018 12:30 am

SI wrote:
    Mighty Fishes wrote:
    Random wrote:

Tigers 3
    Broncs 2
    Newcastle 1
    Warriors 1

Remarkably similar to how the actual NRL table will shape up come September.  Although "daylight" will be a late inclusion between first and second  Very Happy

But how are the Tigers going to win when they actually have to pay their players?
    standard-issue
    standard-issue

Post by standard-issue Sun Jan 14, 2018 12:50 am

Random wrote:
    SI wrote:
    Mighty Fishes wrote:
    Random wrote:

Tigers 3
    Broncs 2
    Newcastle 1
    Warriors 1

Remarkably similar to how the actual NRL table will shape up come September.  Although "daylight" will be a late inclusion between first and second  Very Happy

But how are the Tigers going to win when they actually have to pay their players?

Cleary is a smart cookie. I'm hearing he has already had a sitdown with Andrew "gee, where did that boat come from" Gee.

Post by Guest Sun Jan 14, 2018 12:58 am

SI wrote:

Tigers 3
    Broncs 2
    Newcastle 1
    Warriors 1

Who goes for the warriors?
    standard-issue
    standard-issue

Post by standard-issue Sun Jan 14, 2018 1:43 am

Mighty Fishes wrote:

Who goes for the warriors?

I'll give you some clues MF, but I still can't get my head around it either after all these years:

-he doesn't live in Noo Zilund, or even Australia, (although we would all love him to visit  Love  )
    -he may live in Wales
    -his favourite animal is a sheep, even though he loves him some rhinos
    -he proudly wears the symbol of the dragon, but he doesn't support St George
    -he knows that a taffy is not something you eat
    -you and him both joined Sportal back in the day around the same time when his username was The Welsh Rarebit
    -he says stuff like CYMRU, which to us in Australia sounds like what is yelled at a trade union rally
    -it would be a good move for Tyson Frizell to lock down his social media from predators
    -his Mum keeps his old room in clean sheets for when his Missus locks him out of the house after a bender

I know right!  It is so weird.  I still can't get my head around the fact he is a Warriors supporter.

Post by Guest Sun Jan 14, 2018 1:45 am

SI wrote:

I'll give you some clues MF, but I still can't get my head around it either after all these years:

-he doesn't live in Noo Zilund, or even Australia, (although we would all love him to visit  Love  )
    -he may live in Wales
    -you and him both joined Sportal back in the day around the same time when his username was The Welsh Rarebit
    -he says stuff like CYMRU, which to us in Australia sounds like what is yelled at a trade union rally
    -it would be a good move for Tyson Frizell to lock down his social media from predators
    -his Mum keeps his old room in clean sheets for when his Missus locks him out of the house after a bender

I know right!  It is so weird.  I still can't get my head around the fact he is a Warriors supporter.

I cannot believe Honeysett goes for the warriors.. Well i'll be dammed
    standard-issue
    standard-issue

Post by standard-issue Sun Jan 14, 2018 1:50 am

Mighty Fishes wrote:
    SI wrote:

-he may live in Wales

I cannot believe Honeysett goes for the warriors.. Well i'll be dammed

Lol
    standard-issue
    standard-issue

Post by standard-issue Sun Jan 14, 2018 1:52 am

I now realise I forgot to mention something about the Welsh and potatoes. Would that have made it more obvious MF?

Post by Guest Sun Jan 14, 2018 1:54 am

SI wrote:

Lol

But seriously I've never seen Welshy once barrack for the warriors or anyother team now that I actually think about it. I just thought he supported any team NOT named the Broncos

Post by Guest Sun Jan 14, 2018 1:55 am

SI wrote:I now realise I forgot to mention something about the Welsh and potatoes. Would that have made it more obvious MF?

Ahh if you mentioned third world or potatoes I would have been all over it

Love you Welshy Love
    standard-issue
    standard-issue

Post by standard-issue Sun Jan 14, 2018 2:01 am

Mighty Fishes wrote:
    SI wrote:

Lol

But seriously I've never seen Welshy once barrack for the warriors or anyother team now that I actually think about it. I just thought he supported any team NOT named the Broncos

Can you blame him?

Post by Guest Sun Jan 14, 2018 2:03 am

SI wrote:

Can you blame him?

lol! excellent point!

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 3:44 pm