NRL Fantasy Fanatics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

2017 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 35

chitmunkey
    chitmunkey

2017 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 35 - Page 51 Empty Re: 2017 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 35

Post by chitmunkey Thu Apr 27, 2017 7:27 pm

Crichton cap for me too, expecting a high scoring game and hoping he jags a try again
    Welshy
    Welshy

2017 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 35 - Page 51 Empty Re: 2017 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 35

Post by Welshy Thu Apr 27, 2017 7:27 pm

Revraiser wrote:

Heers Welshmen. Did u get anything out of the macca dilemma u had ?
    Fuck All.

had a reply saying they can't go back and change after round had finished

I replied saying it was a disgrace, if they had acted quicker it would of been actioned mid round and been sorted also argued it had been changed mid round for CK and Panda previously 

had the same response from that.

absolute shit shower
    Mearcats
    Mearcats

Post by Mearcats Thu Apr 27, 2017 7:28 pm

Mighty Fishes wrote:I have this awful feeling we'll play the panthers back into form tonight..

I've been thinking this all day Fish. I've been thinking that we may even lose... Still backing the Broncs tho!!!
    RandomSil
    RandomSil

Post by RandomSil Thu Apr 27, 2017 7:29 pm

JJ wrote:Hi guys, only my second year playing fantasy and a little stuck on what to do so seeking some wisdom. Currently ranked 381 so looking alright but was going well last year until I ran out of trades and fell apart through injuries. Have tried to have more self-control (mostly unsuccessfully) this year!  :pp:

Main problem is centres but wanting to wait a week and look at aubs, Croker and BJ. Jacks obviously needs to go, didn't want to downgrade and kill off another half spot but with the warriors winger named And dpp could be worth it (plan on getting cwalker in for slater rd 12). Could also downgrade Kelly in preparation for a cotric upgrade next week or just save one more? Would likely still downgrade Kelly next week though leaving me in trouble if I have a forced trade?

Any advice appreciated otherwise will just keep making a million different trade variations and reversing them Mad

Bank: 221k.       Trades: 23(2)

Team:
    Smith Brailey
    McGuire Wallace kaufusi yates
    JDB Lolo Surgess Crichton Whitehead CHN
    Norman Milford Jacks Field
    Cotric Talakai Kelly Idris
    RTS Holmes Slater Hayne Rennings

That is a great looking squad. Kelly is a chance to make more cash this week but minimal. It is a planned trade so I would make it. Jacks needs to go as he is going to be burning through cash fast. Especially if he only gets another 2 minutes this week. I would make the two downgrades. Add to your warchest and then you can make a myriad of upgrades when Yates, Brailey, Talakai, Cotric peak.
    Rippin and Tearin
    Rippin and Tearin

Post by Rippin and Tearin Thu Apr 27, 2017 7:29 pm

What is likely to happen to Papalii? will he get suspended for a period of time? Thoughts on who will benefit at the Raiders if he does?

Post by Guest Thu Apr 27, 2017 7:30 pm

Mearcats wrote:

I've been thinking this all day Fish. I've been thinking that we may even lose... Still backing the Broncs tho!!!

Still backing them but the last two weeks we should have smashed the Titans and Souths on paper and form but we were lucky to walk away with the wins in the end,

At least I hope its high scoring and entertaining
    Revraiser
    Revraiser
    Fanatic

Post by Revraiser Thu Apr 27, 2017 7:30 pm

Welshy wrote:
    Fuck All.

had a reply saying they can't go back and change after round had finished

I replied saying it was a disgrace, if they had acted quicker it would of been actioned mid round and been sorted also argued it had been changed mid round for CK and Panda previously 

had the same response from that.

absolute shit shower

Ah yes thats right, have u stiff upper lipped it and still have the zest to see out the year ?
    RandomSil
    RandomSil

Post by RandomSil Thu Apr 27, 2017 7:30 pm

New thread, it is Football time almost.
    standard-issue
    standard-issue

Post by standard-issue Thu Apr 27, 2017 7:30 pm

JJ wrote:Hi guys, only my second year playing fantasy and a little stuck on what to do so seeking some wisdom. Currently ranked 381 so looking alright but was going well last year until I ran out of trades and fell apart through injuries. Have tried to have more self-control (mostly unsuccessfully) this year!  :pp:

Main problem is centres but wanting to wait a week and look at aubs, Croker and BJ. Jacks obviously needs to go, didn't want to downgrade and kill off another half spot but with the warriors winger named And dpp could be worth it (plan on getting cwalker in for slater rd 12). Could also downgrade Kelly in preparation for a cotric upgrade next week or just save one more? Would likely still downgrade Kelly next week though leaving me in trouble if I have a forced trade?

Any advice appreciated otherwise will just keep making a million different trade variations and reversing them Mad

Bank: 221k.       Trades: 23(2)

Team:
    Smith Brailey
    McGuire Wallace kaufusi yates
    JDB Lolo Surgess Crichton Whitehead CHN
    Norman Milford Jacks Field
    Cotric Talakai Kelly Idris
    RTS Holmes Slater Hayne Rennings

Welcome mate. There here is a party kicking of so maybe ask again on the next thread Very Happy

Post by Guest Thu Apr 27, 2017 7:31 pm

Rippin and Tearin wrote:What is likely to happen to Papalii? will he get suspended for a period of time? Thoughts on who will benefit at the Raiders if he does?

I'll be amazed if he doesn't miss any time but I doubt he'll get anything unfortunately in this country.

If he does it'll be Soli who moves into the side

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 4:18 pm