NRL Fantasy Fanatics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

Ultimate League Thread 3

Poll

What new site should we use?

[ 7 ]
    Ultimate League Thread 3 - Page 12 Bar_left41%Ultimate League Thread 3 - Page 12 Bar_right [41%] 
    [ 9 ]
    Ultimate League Thread 3 - Page 12 Bar_left53%Ultimate League Thread 3 - Page 12 Bar_right [53%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Ultimate League Thread 3 - Page 12 Bar_left6%Ultimate League Thread 3 - Page 12 Bar_right [6%] 

Total Votes: 17
    Poll closed
    Archer
    Archer

Ultimate League Thread 3 - Page 12 Empty Re: Ultimate League Thread 3

Post by Archer Tue Jul 18, 2017 6:25 pm

Trade window closes early to prevent collusion in all these sorts of things like mearcats said. It's the only way the plebs like random or Welshy could catch me... Razz
    Mearcats
    Mearcats

Post by Mearcats Tue Jul 18, 2017 6:54 pm

TysonFrizellsBottomBitch wrote:Trade window closes early to prevent collusion in all these sorts of things like mearcats said. It's the only way the plebs like random or Welshy could catch me... Razz

Speaking of which, how close are they to ya? Trying to decide whether you'll be a threat in L1 next year or I can just pencil you into SI's current spot for re-relegation  Razz
    B/L
    B/L

Post by B/L Tue Jul 18, 2017 7:04 pm

ryno_ wrote:

Eh? Im happy to give up Paulo - who would walk into your front row.

Im giving you a starter for a starter. You are giving me a bench for a starter.

I bench Ash Taylor so you can have him if you prefer.

You are cooked if you run with Keary and Austin.
    Mearcats
    Mearcats

Post by Mearcats Tue Jul 18, 2017 7:09 pm

@ryno_ if you are worried about your halves you can take Watson off my hands or Foran should be good for the run home without SJ. I have Gutho and Moylan as well to cover that position for me. I also have an aging reserve grade player from Newcastle that I'll move for a pittance.
    Welshy
    Welshy

Post by Welshy Tue Jul 18, 2017 7:46 pm

Every player bar Crichton is up for grabs on my roster...send me through some offers
    Mearcats
    Mearcats

Post by Mearcats Tue Jul 18, 2017 7:48 pm

Welshy wrote:Every player bar Crichton is up for grabs on my roster...send me through some offers

Piss off you, you're no help to me! I need L1 guys to get in on this! Lol.
    Welshy
    Welshy

Post by Welshy Tue Jul 18, 2017 7:50 pm

Mearcats wrote:

Piss off you, you're no help to me! I need L1 guys to get in on this! Lol.
    I lost my must win match up last week because Merrin shit himself and clearly went bananas I need to stamp my playoff ticket over next few weeks and push to knock Archer off top spot
    Beast From The Big East
    Beast From The Big East

Post by Beast From The Big East Tue Jul 18, 2017 8:07 pm

Team's fucked. SJ and Friend going down, and the rumours around AReyn. Open to any trade offers if you are willing to part with a semi decent half
    Mearcats
    Mearcats

Post by Mearcats Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:11 pm

So after losing the last two games (one due to not putting Hodkinson in my squad to get his 46 points where I lost by 15 Mad) results have still managed to work for me to the point where I only lost one of my 5 game lead. With only 4 rounds remaining til finals and 4 games up my sleeve, barring a Dugan-esque heartilage, I have the MP stitched up.

With second, third and fourth all sitting on 20 points, all of them are able to catch me but it would mean I would need to lose every game. Touch wood my guys can stay fit for the remainder of the season and I can grab at least one W in the column!
    Welshy
    Welshy

Post by Welshy Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:16 pm

Beast From The Big East wrote:Team's fucked. SJ and Friend going down, and the rumours around AReyn. Open to any trade offers if you are willing to part with a semi decent half

I got a few semi decent options beast for the halves

ATaylor, JRey, Brooks (going well without Moses) Guth
    ryno_
    ryno_

NRL FF Survivor Champion : 2018

Post by ryno_ Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:49 am

@Mearcats my halves are in good enough shape that I dont need to panic trade the rest of the team to shore them up. Losing SJ hurts but ive got ARey (less 1 thumb) and swapping halves partners between Cronk/Austin/Keary will get me 3 Newcastle matchups and the rest against meh teams like NZ & GC.

Happy to look at anything you want to send but would be pretty impressed if you can make giving up Roberts and losing ~15points average from my centres worth it.

Mearcats
    Mearcats

Post by Mearcats Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:49 am

ryno_ wrote:@Mearcats my halves are in good enough shape that I dont need to panic trade the rest of the team to shore them up. Losing SJ hurts but ive got ARey (less 1 thumb) and swapping halves partners between Cronk/Austin/Keary will get me 3 Newcastle matchups and the rest against meh teams like NZ & GC.

Happy to look at anything you want to send but would be pretty impressed if you can make giving up Roberts and losing ~15points average from my centres worth it.

No stress at all fella @ryno_, I certainly wasn't insinuating that you take someone like Watson for Roberts, that'd be highway robbery and just plain stupid! (although I'll wait and see on Watson, have a feeling he could have a good run at FB, not ready to write him off yet). I was more just offering some options if you felt you were in a position that you needed to take me up on that then you could with some offers.

If you were prepared to part with Roberts tho I'd be pretty prepared to throw up Gutherson without hesitation. Available as a half and would be no shift in the averages at all (both sitting on a 40.9 season avg). If you're worried about depth in your CTR's then maybe you'd consider Moylan and Mann or another double combination...

Just a thought mate, ball is on your court. I'm happy to make some moves as I already have the top spot stitched up, just looking to strengthen for the run through the finals.
    Mearcats
    Mearcats

Post by Mearcats Wed Jul 19, 2017 12:06 pm

@SI, talk to me about Crichton and/or Yeo, what's a bloke gotta do to get you to budge fella?
    Spectre
    Spectre

Post by Spectre Wed Jul 19, 2017 12:37 pm

@Mearcats anyone I can offer you for Gutho or Edwards?
    Mearcats
    Mearcats

Post by Mearcats Wed Jul 19, 2017 12:46 pm

Spectre wrote:@Mearcats anyone I can offer you for Gutho or Edwards?

What position are you looking at him to fill @Spectre? I'm chasing a CTR ideally. A quick peruse of your team tells me you have Tommy T and Aubs in that category that would interest me but by the looks of things that'd leave you a bit short in both of those positions with no one on your bench able to cover those spots. I also understand that both of those guys have a slightly higher average than King Guth so wouldn't expect that to be of any interest to you tbf.

Of course you have Fifita, Taumalolo and Thompson who I'd be keen on but you'd have to have a look at my line up and bundle someone in with Gutho to make that worth your while of course. Would be happy to do a 2 for 1 in your favour if I needed to. You have a bundle of depth in the FRF/2RF stocks so that may be more appealing to you. Have a look mate and feel free to PM me or message here to chat further. Otherwise, shoot me an offer if you like.
    Mearcats
    Mearcats

Post by Mearcats Wed Jul 19, 2017 12:46 pm

Would be happy to chat to whoever has Gagai or Aitken as well...
    B/L
    B/L

Post by B/L Wed Jul 19, 2017 1:56 pm

I have Aitken, looking at your team I cant see us agreeing on a deal though.

Who I want from your team you wont give up etc.
    Mearcats
    Mearcats

Post by Mearcats Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:14 pm

B/L wrote:I have Aitken, looking at your team I cant see us agreeing on a deal though.

Who I want from your team you wont give up etc.

That depends on who you're chasing mate and whether there's balance to the trade or not. Yes, I won't give up Mitchell Pearce for Aitken but there are definitely others there that I'd happily let go. As I've stated, pretty much anyone in my team is up for grabs if the price is right.
    ryno_
    ryno_

NRL FF Survivor Champion : 2018

Post by ryno_ Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:24 pm

KFP, thanks but no thanks.

This trade has been proposed to you in league NRL Fantasy Fanatics L1. You can accept, reject or counter this offer by going to your team page.

EatSleepMilfRepeat Adam Reynolds
    [ View Trade ]
    Kung Fu Pandas Mitchell Moses
    Spectre
    Spectre

Post by Spectre Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:55 pm

@B/L based on averages I though Slater for Paulo was very fair seeing you could use a prop and I could use a wfb.

Anything else in mind?

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 9:20 am