NRL Fantasy Fanatics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

2017 NRL.com Fantasy Thread Part 22

Mearcats
    Mearcats

2017 NRL.com Fantasy Thread Part 22 - Page 26 Empty Re: 2017 NRL.com Fantasy Thread Part 22

Post by Mearcats Fri Mar 24, 2017 8:04 am

KiwiWarriors wrote:Is anyone else having this issue?  I cant ever see this weeks BE.

2017 NRL.com Fantasy Thread Part 22 - Page 26 Captur10

For some reason they changed this this year bro, you needa click on the NRL fantasy coach tab to see BE's and fantasy related info
    GreenMachine
    GreenMachine

2017 NRL.com Fantasy Thread Part 22 - Page 26 Empty Re: 2017 NRL.com Fantasy Thread Part 22

Post by GreenMachine Fri Mar 24, 2017 8:08 am

KiwiWarriors wrote:Is anyone else having this issue?  I cant ever see this weeks BE.

2017 NRL.com Fantasy Thread Part 22 - Page 26 Captur10

I have different issues when on the app, but on browser generally fine.

Break even was 3 btw
    Liverpool_Bulldog
    Liverpool_Bulldog
    Fanatic

Post by Liverpool_Bulldog Fri Mar 24, 2017 8:19 am

B
    Mearcats wrote:

The advantage of doing it in one is that a) you save a trade and b) it gives you a little bit of a chance to see what happens with a few other blokes this week. 

I'd be keeping a close eye on three things. Whether Capewell starts (if he does he should get DPP following this round) what happens with SMat and AFB. I am a big AFB fan, you could bring him in via multiple DPP's (Jayne out, Cotric, SMat and Kaufusi move and AFB in).

Also, watch some of those players like KBrom, Siro etc. Needa follow their BE's and scores and get ready for them to peak with an offload strategy in mind.
    Looking at using some of those guys to jump to Whitehead, Bromwich. They should have a couple of weeks left in them. The only reason I still have Jayne is due there not being a nailed on good cheapie option to trade him to.
    KiwiWarriors
    KiwiWarriors

Post by KiwiWarriors Fri Mar 24, 2017 8:20 am

Mearcats wrote:

For some reason they changed this this year bro, you needa click on the NRL fantasy coach tab to see BE's and fantasy related info

Cheers. When I click on NRL Fantasy coach it only gives me predicted round 5 BE?
    Mearcats
    Mearcats

Post by Mearcats Fri Mar 24, 2017 8:23 am

KiwiWarriors wrote:

Cheers. When I click on NRL Fantasy coach it only gives me predicted round 5 BE?

It will because he has already finished his game this round. His BE was 3 for rd. 4. His BE for rd. 5 (if he plays) will be 22.
    CORBONZ
    CORBONZ

Post by CORBONZ Fri Mar 24, 2017 8:24 am

Hey @Mearcats would you mind giving my team a rundown please?

(C)am, Brailey (R)
    Fifita, Wallace, Kaufusi (R), Ese'ese
    Surgess, Mannering, Gallen, Yates (R), Capewell (R), MCK
    Johnson, Jacks, Elgey, Hingano
    S'mat, Moga, Suli, Idris
    RTS, Tedesco, Crotic, Abby, Jayne

My proposed trades this week are -
    Siro>Mannering
    Kelly>Capewell via DPP so I could chuck S'mat in the CTR position
    (Only leaves me with 8k)

Do you think these trades are wise? Do you think I'm playing the correct reserves this week?
    My plan for next week (depending on tlt) next week is to straight swap Brailey>Seggy and Wallace>Whitehead.

Thanks a million!
    Mearcats
    Mearcats

Post by Mearcats Fri Mar 24, 2017 8:38 am

CORBONZ wrote:Hey @Mearcats would you mind giving my team a rundown please?

(C)am, Brailey (R)
    Fifita, Wallace, Kaufusi (R), Ese'ese
    Surgess, Mannering, Gallen, Yates (R), Capewell (R), MCK
    Johnson, Jacks, Elgey, Hingano
    S'mat, Moga, Suli, Idris
    RTS, Tedesco, Crotic, Abby, Jayne

My proposed trades this week are -
    Siro>Mannering
    Kelly>Capewell via DPP so I could chuck S'mat in the CTR position
    (Only leaves me with 8k)

Do you think these trades are wise? Do you think I'm playing the correct reserves this week?
    My plan for next week (depending on tlt) next week is to straight swap Brailey>Seggy and Wallace>Whitehead.

Thanks a million!

Heya Bonz, happy to do so mate! Holy shit, for a second there (before reading all the way through) I thought that was your team already as it currently stands prior to trades and I was like, "sheeeeit, that's some team!". With that in mind, that should give you an indicator of what I think of your proposed trades. Hahaha. 

Out of curiosity, are you doing the Siro to Manners trade in one? Reason I ask is that IMO it's a little early to get off Kelly. He has a BE of 8 this week and if he scores 25 will go up 14k. I agree with the idea of moving SMat to CTR (strengthen that position for you) but it may be a week or two to early is all.

My other thoughts for your side are again, the Brailey conundrum. Leaving only 8k ITB makes it a little difficult to make a jump in the HKR position if Seggy comes along next week. A few ways you could circumvent this are to look at Whitehead instead of Mannering (about 125k cheaper at the moment) Peachey or (god forbid) Aubbs. Otherwise, to cashout Jayne or Hingano soon. Rumour mill runs that Foran will start this week for Warriors so Ata's time is limited it would seem.

This team is scarily similar to mine as it currently stands (pre proposed trades). I was on board with bringing in Capewell this week but may very well reverse that trade yet depending upon what happens with he and Beale in the late team lists. Keep an eye on that. 

Are you playing for overall or H2H mate?
    Liverpool_Bulldog
    Liverpool_Bulldog
    Fanatic

Post by Liverpool_Bulldog Fri Mar 24, 2017 8:41 am

Anyone benching SMat, don't need another centre score polluting my round. Will run with Yates and Siro and hope for 40s
    Mearcats
    Mearcats

Post by Mearcats Fri Mar 24, 2017 8:42 am

KiwiWarriors wrote:

Further to this bro, it seems like all players (completed their rd 4 game or not) show the rd 5 BE. Kinda stupid. To get around it you need to click on the full profile tab and go into the players full profile. That shows the current weeks BE. Bit of a pain in the arse really.
    Mearcats
    Mearcats

Post by Mearcats Fri Mar 24, 2017 8:43 am

Liverpool_Bulldog wrote:Anyone benching SMat, don't need another centre score polluting my round. Will run with Yates and Siro and hope for 40s

I'd love to be able to do so, unfortunately I don't have the depth for that to happen.
    Liverpool_Bulldog
    Liverpool_Bulldog
    Fanatic

Post by Liverpool_Bulldog Fri Mar 24, 2017 8:47 am

Mearcats wrote:

I'd love to be able to do so, unfortunately I don't have the depth for that to happen.
    I suppose I'll count myself lucky. Well thanks for all the help, time to get some winks and see what happens in the morning.
    MrCashman
    MrCashman

Post by MrCashman Fri Mar 24, 2017 8:48 am

Will run with Yates after the late mail but still deciding weather to keep Siro or get rid of him this week for Whitehead who will drop more $$
    Johnny B Goode
    Johnny B Goode

Post by Johnny B Goode Fri Mar 24, 2017 8:55 am

MrCashman wrote:Will run with Yates after the late mail but still deciding weather to keep Siro or get rid of him this week for Whitehead who will drop more $$

With Whitehead I think my hard-on for POD's is getting in the way of logic. Essentially I'm buying him this week because I think to myself well everyone is going to be picking him up next round. If I do that then he's not really going to do much for my team although it could leave me more cash to play with. If he's still below 2k owners now though then I benefit the potential points.
    Warriors
    Warriors

Post by Warriors Fri Mar 24, 2017 9:00 am

MrCashman wrote:Will run with Yates after the late mail but still deciding weather to keep Siro or get rid of him this week for Whitehead who will drop more $$

Either way I'm trading Siro or Smat, one this week and the other for whitehead next week. Not sure which one will score the most points this week but all I know is I'm not sure I want Siro anywhere near my side anymore.
    wolfking
    wolfking
    Fanatics Immortal

Post by wolfking Fri Mar 24, 2017 9:03 am

Hayne to Ponga for the cash, or go Idris to Ponga so I can move Cotric up and play him over Kelly?  I have too many options this week.  I think I've made myself too many money making options;

Smith Brailey
    Fifita Wallace Musgrove Yates
    Surgess Hess SMat Kafusi Siro Winterstein
    Lamb Norman Jacks Elgey
    Talakai Kelly Moga Idris
    RTS Cotric Turbo Hayne Suli

Fuck, too many to choose from, especially if I cash grab and go Hayne to Ponga.

Thinking Brailey, Yates, Jacks and Ponga.  Maybe put Ponga in the team not play Cotric and play SMat instead.  Arghh!! Would I even need to trade? Have 31 and 246K ITB. Ponga is so tempting though.
    silvertop
    silvertop

Post by silvertop Fri Mar 24, 2017 9:12 am

Aye bro's, whats happening up at the knights? It sounds like ive missed some gossip?
    KiwiWarriors
    KiwiWarriors

Post by KiwiWarriors Fri Mar 24, 2017 9:22 am

Mearcats wrote:

Further to this bro, it seems like all players (completed their rd 4 game or not) show the rd 5 BE. Kinda stupid. To get around it you need to click on the full profile tab and go into the players full profile. That shows the current weeks BE. Bit of a pain in the arse really.

Thanks mate. That works. Pretty long winded, hopefully they get a fix up.
    wolfking
    wolfking
    Fanatics Immortal

Post by wolfking Fri Mar 24, 2017 9:24 am

silvertop wrote:Aye bro's, whats happening up at the knights? It sounds like ive missed some gossip?

SMat to CTR, Yates starting second row.
    Welshy
    Welshy

Post by Welshy Fri Mar 24, 2017 9:28 am

Worth noting boys MS made a really good point about the updated team lists....they are not the confirmed lists it's just nrl.com guessing the lineup when the squads drop in numbers. PMat is now injured so they have put SMat into the CTR spot and upgraded Yates into the starting role.
    Mulvy
    Mulvy

Post by Mulvy Fri Mar 24, 2017 9:30 am

Welshy wrote:Worth noting boys MS made a really good point about the updated team lists....they are not the confirmed lists it's just nrl.com guessing the lineup when the squads drop in numbers. PMat is now injured so they have put SMat into the CTR spot and upgraded Yates into the starting role.

Do you mean Elliot? Or is Pmat also out?

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 5:36 am