NRL Fantasy Fanatics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

2016 NRL.com Fantasy pre-thread

2016 NRL.com Fantasy pre-thread - Page 25 Empty Re: 2016 NRL.com Fantasy pre-thread

Post by Guest Thu Dec 03, 2015 11:49 pm

Next time there is a costume party Im going dressed with socks up, headband and an esky filled with ice with a single sauce bottle inside. Bitches will be flocking.
    Pain
    Pain

NFL Dynasty Champion : 2019
    NFL Fantasy L2 Champion : 2019

2016 NRL.com Fantasy pre-thread - Page 25 Empty Re: 2016 NRL.com Fantasy pre-thread

Post by Pain Thu Dec 03, 2015 11:52 pm

Single sauce?
    Warriors
    Warriors

Post by Warriors Tue Dec 08, 2015 12:05 pm

Been a while since someone posted in here.

Have got a quick list of some players I'm interested in for my team in 2016.

Fullbacks - M Gordon, V Holmes, Radradra etc hoping to trade up to Teddy/RTS, maybe gutherson if named.
    Centres - Ferguson, K Mann (If both fullback), D Copely
    Halves - Hastings obviously, Mullen (if fit, probably won't because of Hodgkinson), hopefully ash Taylor, DCE
    2RF - E Whitehead (think Papa moves to FRF), Merrin, Joe Tapine, Zeb Taia
    FRF - J Bromwich, J Graham, Woods, McGuire (hard to see a rookie prop doing well but we had RCG and Jake Trobjevic this year)
    Hooker - Anyones guess but might just start with 1 of Smith/Segy/McCullough and someone like McGuiness

Be nice to fit all that in but realistically think I will have to go one gun hooker and at least three gun props.
    Looks to be value in the 2RFs so will sacrifice here a little.
    Think Hastings and DCE are lock ins for me. Going to stay clear of A Reynolds/S Johnson at the start. Injury and Dylan Walker being a big big loss the reasons. Thurston and Hunt too expensive ( will come down at some stage I hope).

Post by Guest Tue Dec 08, 2015 12:22 pm

Pain wrote:Single sauce?

Yeah BBQ sauce.
    standard-issue
    standard-issue

Post by standard-issue Tue Dec 08, 2015 12:39 pm

Warriors wrote:Been a while since someone posted in here.

Fullbacks - M Gordon, V Holmes, Radradra etc hoping to trade up to Teddy/RTS, maybe gutherson if named.
    Halves - Hastings obviously, Mullen (if fit, probably won't because of Hodgkinson), hopefully ash Taylor, DCE
    FRF - J Bromwich, J Graham, Woods, McGuire (hard to see a rookie prop doing well but we had RCG and Jake Trobjevic this year)
    Hooker - Anyones guess but might just start with 1 of Smith/Segy/McCullough and someone like McGuiness

Be nice to fit all that in but realistically think I will have to go one gun hooker and at least three gun props.
    Think Hastings and DCE are lock ins for me. Going to stay clear of A Reynolds/S Johnson at the start. Injury and Dylan Walker being a big big loss the reasons. Thurston and Hunt too expensive ( will come down at some stage I hope).
    Who is McGuinness and is he related to Ken/Kev?
    Warriors
    Warriors

Post by Warriors Tue Dec 08, 2015 2:25 pm

SI wrote:

Cameron McInnes (my bad)

Post by Guest Tue Dec 08, 2015 2:36 pm

I'm going for Macca and Lichaa a lot of money but I wont have to touch that area all year unless injury hits
    Beast From The Big East
    Beast From The Big East

Post by Beast From The Big East Tue Dec 08, 2015 2:38 pm

Warriors wrote:Been a while since someone posted in here.

Mann won't be at FB. Why would the dragons move Dugan. As much of a bad rep as he can get some times, without Dugan at FB the dragons have no chance at making the 8.

good call about Mullen. Had forgotten about him and definitely someone to consider depending on his price if you are looking to try save cash for elsewhere.

Post by Guest Tue Dec 08, 2015 2:48 pm

Beast From The Big East wrote:

Mann won't be at FB. Why would the dragons move Dugan. As much of a bad rep as he can get some times, without Dugan at FB the dragons have no chance at making the 8.

good call about Mullen. Had forgotten about him and definitely someone to consider depending on his price if you are looking to try save cash for elsewhere.

Theres actually a lot of talk of Dugan moving to Right centre next year im surprised it hasn't been brought up here yet. Even Mary has been training Quinlan and Mann at fullback. It looks like its Josh's decision.  

http://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nrl-premiership/paul-mcgregor-opens-up-on-josh-dugan-centre-switch-peta-hiku-and-tim-lafai/story-fn2mcuj6-1227635694626
    standard-issue
    standard-issue

Post by standard-issue Tue Dec 08, 2015 3:01 pm

Warriors wrote:
    SI wrote:

Cameron McInnes (my bad)
    Haha, oh ok, no worries mate.
    No Worries
    No Worries

NRL FF Survivor Champion : I'm like the waterboy.

Post by No Worries Tue Dec 08, 2015 3:46 pm

SI wrote:
    Haha, oh ok, no worries mate.
    He didn't come across. I think he posts at Hench's forum now.

Post by Guest Tue Dec 08, 2015 4:13 pm

I might take a different approach next year. Select my squad once and wait till TLT. Fav all the players Im interested in of course. KISS
    Krump
    Krump

Post by Krump Tue Dec 08, 2015 7:05 pm

Your Name wrote:
    He didn't come across. I think he posts at Hench's forum now.
    He was a bit of a dick anyway.

Bren wrote:I might take a different approach next year. Select my squad once and wait till TLT. Fav all the players Im interested in of course. KISS
    Every year someone says this and every year they go through 490 different squad combinations

Post by Guest Tue Dec 08, 2015 7:28 pm

I have my team sorted already. Worked out using ending prices from this season.
    Honeysett
    Honeysett

Post by Honeysett Tue Dec 08, 2015 7:55 pm

Mullen would be sharing kicking duties with Hodkinson so he'll lose a lot of his scoring ability. Although it's hard to score points in a moonboot anyway.
    Welshy
    Welshy

Post by Welshy Tue Dec 08, 2015 8:03 pm

Until Captain Cam shows a clear decline I don't think I can start the season without him
    Krump
    Krump

Post by Krump Tue Dec 08, 2015 8:12 pm

Bren wrote:I have my team sorted already. Worked out using ending prices from this season.
    Make sure you keep a copy of it. It'll be interesting to compare to your rd1 team.
    Krump
    Krump

Post by Krump Tue Dec 08, 2015 8:14 pm

Welshy87 wrote:Until Captain Cam shows a clear decline I don't think I can start the season without him
    If the decline starts next year how long do you hold him for? 1 or 2 average scores could be an anomaly so you hold waiting for him to come good and before you know it he's lost $150k
    Welshy
    Welshy

Post by Welshy Tue Dec 08, 2015 8:23 pm

Krump wrote:
    If the decline starts next year how long do you hold him for? 1 or 2 average scores could be an anomaly so you hold waiting for him to come good and before you know it he's lost $150k

The decline hasn't started yet so would still be comfortable starting him mate, even if he lost the cash early unless i saw a huge decline i would stick with him
    Welshy
    Welshy

Post by Welshy Tue Dec 08, 2015 8:29 pm

are there any team planners flying about with end of last years pricing available?

cheers lads

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 6:01 am