NRL Fantasy Fanatics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

NFL Fantasy II

Rippin and Tearin
    Rippin and Tearin

NFL Fantasy II - Page 29 Empty Re: NFL Fantasy II

Post by Rippin and Tearin Wed Nov 16, 2016 1:40 pm

Thankfully, for those Gronk owners, the "punctured lung" now appears to be an inconsequential chest injury and is likely to play, so I am hearing anyway!
    Welshy
    Welshy

Post by Welshy Wed Nov 16, 2016 10:48 pm

Rippin and Tearin wrote:Thankfully, for those Gronk owners, the "punctured lung" now appears to be an inconsequential chest injury and is likely to play, so I am hearing anyway!
    I would like Gronk to be missing this week as I am facing him in a match-up with @Deuces  tongue
    Welshy
    Welshy

Post by Welshy Wed Nov 16, 2016 10:50 pm

Happy with my waiver addition this week! Managed to grab Rawls after being short on RB cover since Lacy went down and Martin taking his time to get back after his injury!
    Revraiser
    Revraiser
    Fanatic

Post by Revraiser Thu Nov 17, 2016 12:49 am

I think i will opt for Luck over Mariota this week. Can see it being a shootout, high scoring affair.
    I usually keep just one Qb on the roster, but with the season half done i will stream week to week with these 2 now.
    How come eveey man and his dog in fantasy land is pushing Kelley of the Skins... he hasnt scored well yet. Watch him bag a 20+ this week with that sledge though.
    Welshy
    Welshy

Post by Welshy Thu Nov 17, 2016 1:00 am

Revraiser wrote:I think i will opt for Luck over Mariota this week. Can see it being a shootout, high scoring affair.
    I usually keep just one Qb on the roster, but with the season half done i will stream week to week with these 2 now.
    How come eveey man and his dog in fantasy land is pushing Kelley of the Skins... he hasnt scored well yet. Watch him bag a 20+ this week with that sledge though.  
    Just keep Mariota out of the red zone and Luck should win the match-up haha

getting a shed load of touches, if he keeps that up, he is bound to start grabbing some decent point returns
    Shanbon
    Shanbon

Post by Shanbon Thu Nov 17, 2016 1:34 am

Ahh crap I play team Barclay this week and his top 2 rbs play two of the worst teams for giving up points to rbs
    Welshy
    Welshy

Post by Welshy Thu Nov 17, 2016 2:09 am

Shanbon wrote:Ahh crap I play team Barclay this week and his top 2 rbs play two of the worst teams for giving up points to rbs
    49ers did a decent job stopping Johnson last week, on the ground anyway 20 carries for minimal yards, I wouldn't expect a big yardage total from Blount. Hopefully he enters the endzone as frequently as last week though!
    Rippin and Tearin
    Rippin and Tearin

Post by Rippin and Tearin Thu Nov 17, 2016 7:18 am

I've picked up TE cover in case Gronk is out. Hard to know at this stage, probably won't know for sure until gamely is my guess.
    Revraiser
    Revraiser
    Fanatic

Post by Revraiser Thu Nov 17, 2016 7:31 am

Welshy wrote:Happy with my waiver addition this week! Managed to grab Rawls after being short on RB cover since Lacy went down and Martin taking his time to get back after his injury!

What about michaels and prossie when he does return ?

Alot of kicker transfers in L1 of late, WTF ?
    Revraiser
    Revraiser
    Fanatic

Post by Revraiser Thu Nov 17, 2016 7:42 am

Welshy wrote:
    Just keep Mariota out of the red zone and Luck should win the match-up haha

getting a shed load of touches, if he keeps that up, he is bound to start grabbing some decent point returns

They'll go for 6 TD's each now cheer
    Welshy
    Welshy

Post by Welshy Thu Nov 17, 2016 9:43 am

Revraiser wrote:

What about michaels and prossie when he does return ?

Alot of kicker transfers in L1 of late, WTF ?
    Rawls is back this week and Michael has been waived by the Seahawks mate! A lot of work for Rawls for the end of the season now I would guess
    Pain
    Pain

NFL Dynasty Champion : 2019
    NFL Fantasy L2 Champion : 2019

Post by Pain Thu Nov 17, 2016 9:52 am

Prosise looked solid last game
    Welshy
    Welshy

Post by Welshy Thu Nov 17, 2016 10:31 am

Pain wrote:Prosise looked solid last game
    Prosise is a 3rd down back in the mould of Bernard mate, he struggled between the tackles which is what the Seahawks run game is based on, Rawls should get a heavy workload when he is back up to speed
    BroncHose
    BroncHose

Post by BroncHose Thu Nov 17, 2016 11:22 am

It won't surprise me if they give prosise a much bigger piece though. With Russ back and healthy, they used him heaps in passing last week - and thats a role that Rawls hasn't really done. I think Prosise is going to get a much bigger snap count.
    Plus - given Rawls' injury history since his knee injury. He hasn't had a lot of field time, so I imagine his fitness would be waaaay down.
    Damn you west end warriors (can't remember who the is again) for stealing CJ off the waivers - how many others wanted him?
    BroncHose
    BroncHose

Post by BroncHose Thu Nov 17, 2016 11:32 am

Rippin and Tearin wrote:I've picked up TE cover in case Gronk is out. Hard to know at this stage, probably won't know for sure until gamely is my guess.

Yep - I also picked up cover - Bennett is in and is in my starting slot. I'd imagine even if Gronk is cleared to play, they won't risk him taking a lot of snaps against the 49ers. Might be like his first game back from the hamstring where I rushed him back in and he scored 1 pt. (watch him now go for 20)
    Rippin and Tearin
    Rippin and Tearin

Post by Rippin and Tearin Thu Nov 17, 2016 1:11 pm

BroncHose wrote:

Yep - I also picked up cover - Bennett is in and is in my starting slot. I'd imagine even if Gronk is cleared to play, they won't risk him taking a lot of snaps against the 49ers. Might be like his first game back from the hamstring where I rushed him back in and he scored 1 pt. (watch him now go for 20)

Yup that's my mentality as well; even if Gronk plays he probably won't get too many touches. I went looking for Bennett too but he was picked up a while ago. I have to go with someone else and chose Ebron. Fingers crossed.
    Revraiser
    Revraiser
    Fanatic

Post by Revraiser Thu Nov 17, 2016 3:41 pm

Welshy wrote:
    Rawls is back this week and Michael has been waived by the Seahawks mate! A lot of work for Rawls for the end of the season now I would guess

Mmmm.... HGL - need any low end WR's ?
    Archer
    Archer

Post by Archer Thu Nov 17, 2016 8:53 pm

@bronchose
    On a mobile so I'll give my response here. Sorry not really tempted by west or snead for Rawls. I think I'm in the position atm where it's worth holding him to see what his usage is and whether he can save my season
    Welshy
    Welshy

Post by Welshy Thu Nov 17, 2016 9:33 pm

Archer wrote:@bronchose
    On a mobile so I'll give my response here. Sorry not really tempted by west or snead for Rawls. I think I'm in the position atm where it's worth holding him to see what his usage is and whether he can save my season
    haha @Bronchose the sneaky devil....saying Prosise geting a much bigger snap count then diving in wit a trade off for Rawls  Laughing Razz Razz
    Archer
    Archer

Post by Archer Thu Nov 17, 2016 9:45 pm

Welshy wrote:
    haha @Bronchose the sneaky devil....saying Prosise geting a much bigger snap count then diving in wit a trade off for Rawls  Laughing Razz Razz
    Haha, i thought he might be being a little creative but to be fair to him he did tell me he had tried to get Prosise this week and missed out which is why he was coming to me for Rawls.

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 6:53 pm