NRL Fantasy Fanatics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

Ultimate Footy

Mearcats
    Mearcats

Ultimate Footy - Page 5 Empty Re: Ultimate Footy

Post by Mearcats Tue Aug 09, 2016 8:53 am

All tough choices @Welshy.

I'd rank them

1. Walker
    2. Jennings
    3. Gagai
    4. Chambers

For some reason don't like Chambers against the Raiders. Walker vs an unpredictable Waa Waa's wins for me but could be massively close.
    Mearcats
    Mearcats

Post by Mearcats Tue Aug 09, 2016 8:53 am

Unsure why I'm giving you advice anyways, you win and I lose and I'm outta the top two!
    Welshy
    Welshy

Post by Welshy Tue Aug 09, 2016 8:55 am

Mearcats wrote:Unsure why I'm giving you advice anyways, you win and I lose and I'm outta the top two!

haha cheers lad! all comes down to his weekend!

Good luck bro!

Post by Guest Tue Aug 09, 2016 9:10 am

Up against SI this week and need to win to claim the Minor Premiership. Not sure what it is but my team always flops against SI. Must be because he is the reigning soft cock award winner.
    User Name
    User Name

Post by User Name Tue Aug 09, 2016 9:12 am

@Welshy

Which two should I pick out of Mbye, Yeo and BJ?
    Welshy
    Welshy

Post by Welshy Tue Aug 09, 2016 9:16 am

User Name wrote:@Welshy

Which two should I pick out of Mbye, Yeo and BJ?

Which ever 2 you think will score the lowest mate! Razz

I would go Mbye and BJ in all honesty

Post by Guest Tue Aug 09, 2016 9:25 am

Yeo has to be one of the selections. Id go Mbye for the other.
    User Name
    User Name

Post by User Name Tue Aug 09, 2016 9:53 am

I am thinking Mbye and probably Yeo vs the knights. BJ might not score well vs the Storm
    Mearcats
    Mearcats

Post by Mearcats Tue Aug 09, 2016 1:30 pm

Out of curiosity, do we take the first two at the end of the regular rounds to move up next year or is it at the conclusion of the final (i.e. the two teams that play off in the GF)?

Post by Guest Tue Aug 09, 2016 1:32 pm

Random has fallen so far down the ladder he is in a League of his own.
    Welshy
    Welshy

Post by Welshy Tue Aug 09, 2016 1:35 pm

Mearcats wrote:Out of curiosity, do we take the first two at the end of the regular rounds to move up next year or is it at the conclusion of the final (i.e. the two teams that play off in the GF)?

I think so mate, its either top 2 get auto promotion or 1 gets auto 1 goes up from the finals
    RandomSil
    RandomSil

Post by RandomSil Tue Aug 09, 2016 1:48 pm

So I am choosing to not read this thread, for my own pride honestly. Well whatever is left of it.

Some questions answered, and sorry if they already have been answered...

- Trades will be accepted if both parties accept them, and it will come up saying as such. However no changes will be made until the waiver wire period has gone up.

- There is a finals system. If you go to the homepage you can click on the Finals playoffs. (Starts in Round 24) However for whatever reason they still have rounds being played all the way through until Round 26 and not showing the finals ones. (Unsure if this is mine, or their doing. Though it seems like it is there system.)

- Oh and I hate you Bren, and everyone who did better than me in League 1 this year. (So everyone....)
    RandomSil
    RandomSil

Post by RandomSil Tue Aug 09, 2016 1:49 pm

Welshy wrote:
    Mearcats wrote:Out of curiosity, do we take the first two at the end of the regular rounds to move up next year or is it at the conclusion of the final (i.e. the two teams that play off in the GF)?

I think so mate, its either top 2 get auto promotion or 1 gets auto 1 goes up from the finals

- Regarding this, I believe the plan is to use the Top 2 Overall leaders for the promotion spots. Reasoning behind this is the consistency, and the fact that you can't control what your opponents teams score only your own. However 1 from the Finals Winner and then 1st overall (2nd if 1st wins the comp.) is also fine with me. Just have to see what Welshy would like.

Post by Guest Tue Aug 09, 2016 1:57 pm

For those of you who dont know I beat Random by 199 points in the very first round of this year. The week just gone I beat him by 207 points.
    standard-issue
    standard-issue

Post by standard-issue Tue Aug 09, 2016 1:58 pm

Bren wrote:For those of you who dont know I beat Random by 199 points in the very first round of this year. The week just gone I beat him by 207 points.
    This is a thing of beauty.
    Welshy
    Welshy

Post by Welshy Tue Aug 09, 2016 1:58 pm

Random wrote:

- Regarding this, I believe the plan is to use the Top 2 Overall leaders for the promotion spots. Reasoning behind this is the consistency, and the fact that you can't control what your opponents teams score only your own. However 1 from the Finals Winner and then 1st overall (2nd if 1st wins the comp.) is also fine with me. Just have to see what Welshy would like.

Will have to be top 2 I think, pretty sue that was agreed on at the start of the comp and the fairest! Is that at the end of of R26 or the standings at the end of R24? Exciting finish to L2 Ryno has it sewn up and I need a win and a Mearcats loss to claim second spot (if it finishes next week)

gutted that I have the highest accumulative points total but still sit 3rd! Mearcats has had an outstanding backend to the season and I wouldn't begrudge him if wins next week, well done!
    RandomSil
    RandomSil

Post by RandomSil Tue Aug 09, 2016 1:59 pm

Welshy wrote:
    Random wrote:

Will have to be top 2 I think, pretty sue that was agreed on at the start of the comp and the fairest! Is that at the end of of R26 or the standings at the end of R24? Exciting finish to L2 Ryno has it sewn up and I need a win and a Mearcats loss to claim second spot (if it finishes next week)

gutted that I have the highest accumulative points total but still sit 3rd! Mearcats has had an outstanding backend to the season and I wouldn't begrudge him if wins next week, well done!

I agree so Top 2 on the ladder. Also I would say from Round 24. I understand some may complain, but that was the initial plan as it was going to be set to be the top 2 from when the finals finish. Also I am ready to mock.
    standard-issue
    standard-issue

Post by standard-issue Tue Aug 09, 2016 2:13 pm

Agreed, my understanding was it would be bottom 2 go down and top 2 go up at the end of home and away.
    Welshy
    Welshy

Post by Welshy Tue Aug 09, 2016 2:19 pm

SI wrote:Agreed, my understanding was it would be bottom 2 go down and top 2 go up at the end of home and away.

Need a big week from my Ravens against a very tough your_name side

Mearcats takes on Franko who sits 8th but has some superstars in there lik JDB and Surgess

I got killed last quarter by what propelled me at the stat of the season, my killer WFB Dugan and Semi going down injured
    Mearcats
    Mearcats

Post by Mearcats Fri Aug 12, 2016 6:09 am

How's the match up looking @Welshy? Seems to me like @Your Name has his nose in front. If he was smart and played Hayne instead of having him sitting on the bench that would be nice... Maybe get rid of that tall streak of pelican shit that is Tupou. Lol.

That would be fine by me, otherwise, as you were gents, as you were.

LOLOLOLOLOL

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 8:02 am