NRL Fantasy Fanatics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

Stralya V Nu Zeelin

Honeysett
    Honeysett

Stralya V Nu Zeelin - Page 2 Empty Re: Stralya V Nu Zeelin

Post by Honeysett Fri May 06, 2016 9:16 pm

dasherhalo wrote:

I hope you were kidding. If not, that's just gutting. Sin binned without touching. Wonder what the odds were on that?? :-P

Is what it is mate. Win some lose some.
    dasherhalo
    dasherhalo

Post by dasherhalo Fri May 06, 2016 9:20 pm

Honeysett wrote:

Good philosophy. But ankle tapped out of the gates by a sin binning would have had me throwing this tasty glass of Knob Creek 120 at the TV in disgust.

Honeysett
    Honeysett

Post by Honeysett Fri May 06, 2016 9:25 pm

dasherhalo wrote:

Good philosophy.  But ankle tapped out of the gates by a sin binning would have had me throwing this tasty glass of Knob Creek 120 at the TV in disgust.

Yeah it does sucks haha. I've had a few absolute mares, I was doing some double up bets and put money on Australia in the cricket to not lose a wicket before they made 30 more runs and as soon as the bloke on the end of the line said bet is on Haddon got clean bowled.the bloke felt so bad for me haha. Saying that it's gone the other way a few times as well. Such is the nature of the beast.
    dasherhalo
    dasherhalo

Post by dasherhalo Fri May 06, 2016 9:41 pm

Kahu has been nzs best, surely.
    RandomSil
    RandomSil

Post by RandomSil Fri May 06, 2016 9:43 pm

Yeah, I was thinking that Kahu was a poor pick, but he has looked really good defensively at FB.
    dasherhalo
    dasherhalo

Post by dasherhalo Fri May 06, 2016 9:54 pm

Gallen and thaiday have played their last, I reckon. Not convinced of the new back line yet either.
    dasherhalo
    dasherhalo

Post by dasherhalo Fri May 06, 2016 9:56 pm

However : good on Fergo for that try. Must be awesome to score a try on debut! Massive smile on his face.

Post by Guest Fri May 06, 2016 9:58 pm

Boyds winning percentage continues.
    standard-issue
    standard-issue

Post by standard-issue Fri May 06, 2016 9:59 pm

My God, only 2nd Channel 9 game I've had to watch this year. They are just getting worse and worse.
    leaguegod

Post by leaguegod Fri May 06, 2016 10:14 pm

This promised to be the 2nd most enjoyable game of the round and was pretty dull, I usually love my rep footy but this mid season stuff has to go
    Pieman
    Pieman

Post by Pieman Fri May 06, 2016 11:16 pm

leaguegod wrote:This promised to be the 2nd most enjoyable game of the round and was pretty dull, I usually love my rep footy but this mid season stuff has to go

Yea I agree - Or play it on FUCKING ANZAC DAY

either do that or scrap it.

Post by Guest Sat May 07, 2016 8:19 am

Honeysett wrote:

Sounds like the Knights success this year - win one, lose the rest.

Oh wait you drew a match! Success

lol!
    Ice

Post by Ice Sat May 07, 2016 8:20 am

dasherhalo wrote:Gallen and thaiday have played their last, I reckon. Not convinced of the new back line yet either.  

Yep, Gallens 220+ metres and 30 odd tackles and Thaiday 50odd metres and 20 tackles should see them both not play again for Aus, very similar performances.

I thought the backline looked as good as it has in some time.

Inglis back to his best at centre, Darius had his best rep game ever and Semi was massive, Dugan and Fergo made no mistakes either. I think our attack looked rusty and they looked like new combinations but that wasn't really the fault of the outside backs. Would have like to have seen Inglis pass once or twice to semi early, but that's not a major drama.

Post by Guest Sat May 07, 2016 8:29 am

What a surprise, Parra fans talking up Semi. Although he played for the Kiwis I believe Kahu had a better game then Semi. No club bias in that opinion whatsoever.
    Ice

Post by Ice Sat May 07, 2016 8:53 am

Bren wrote:What a surprise, Parra fans talking up Semi. Although he played for the Kiwis I believe Kahu had a better game then Semi. No club bias in that opinion whatsoever.

How can you compare the two. Kahu played FB and had a really solid game defensively on debut. Offered barely anything in attack and very little in terms of his kick return.

I'm not talking Semi up, I acknowledge it wasn't a wow of a game as I first said, but for a winger who got no real opportunity in attack, he did what a good winger should do, he went looking for the ball early in the count to take the pressure of our under performing backrow and ran the ball back really really hard, much better than Kahu.

Dip

Post by Dip Sat May 07, 2016 8:57 am

Ice wrote:

How can you compare the two. Kahu played FB and had a really solid game defensively on debut. Offered barely anything in attack and very little in terms of his kick return.

I'm not talking Semi up, I acknowledge it wasn't a wow of a game as I first said, but for a winger who got no real opportunity in attack, he did what a good winger should do, he went looking for the ball early in the count to take the pressure of our under performing backrow and ran the ball back really really hard, much better than Kahu.

You Kahu has played a few times for the Kiwi's? He kicked the game winning field goal in England last year.

Post by Guest Sat May 07, 2016 9:03 am

Ice wrote:

Kahu on debut? I stopped reading after that as you clearly have no idea what you are talking about.
    Ice

Post by Ice Sat May 07, 2016 9:08 am

Bren wrote:
    Kahu on debut? I stopped reading after that as you clearly have no idea what you are talking about.

Ahhhhhh, at FB ladies, keep your skirts on. Fuck me dead. You monkeys do know it was his first NZ game at FB right?
    Ice

Post by Ice Sat May 07, 2016 9:13 am

Dip wrote:

You Kahu has played a few times for the Kiwi's? He kicked the game winning field goal in England last year.

And the implication that it was a gaming winning field goal is a stretch. It might have been a game sealing field goal, but it wasn't a game winning one. If he doesn't kick it his team is still in front. Did you even watch the game?

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 9:16 pm