NRL Fantasy Fanatics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

Mary blew more than the dragons have scored.

No Worries
    No Worries

NRL FF Survivor Champion : I'm like the waterboy.

Mary blew more than the dragons have scored. Empty Mary blew more than the dragons have scored.

Post by No Worries Thu Apr 28, 2016 2:21 pm

Well almost. It would make for a good joke if it were true.

DRAGONS coach Paul McGregor was allegedly arrested for drink driving last weekend.

Seven News revealed that the Red V mentor was pulled over in the early hours of Sunday morning where he blew a reading of 0.063.

McGregor was arrested on the charge low-range drink driving.

The are reportedly yet to inform the NRL and are yet to make a statement on the matter.

More to come . . .
    standard-issue
    standard-issue

Mary blew more than the dragons have scored. Empty Re: Mary blew more than the dragons have scored.

Post by standard-issue Thu Apr 28, 2016 3:56 pm

I know people will say it's a beat up, but deadset, as the Coach of these blokes, in particular young and impressionable ones, he should be setting an example. There is enough information out there today to know what and when and how much you can drink before going over. And I'm sure he's got the money for a cab fare if he finds himself hitting it.
    Honeysett
    Honeysett

Mary blew more than the dragons have scored. Empty Re: Mary blew more than the dragons have scored.

Post by Honeysett Thu Apr 28, 2016 4:28 pm

Sack him. Can't have that attitude from a coach.

Although to be fair coaching the Dragons would drive me to drink as well.
    Pieman
    Pieman

Post by Pieman Thu Apr 28, 2016 4:49 pm

If true, they cant not sack him.

It could be the very excuse they need to fuck him off

Post by Guest Thu Apr 28, 2016 4:50 pm

Maybe the Tigers fans should have a night out on the town with their coach...
    standard-issue
    standard-issue

Post by standard-issue Thu Apr 28, 2016 4:52 pm

Bren wrote:Maybe the Tigers fans should have a night out on the town with their coach...

Lol
    No Worries
    No Worries

Post by No Worries Thu Apr 28, 2016 4:54 pm

Bren wrote:Maybe the Tigers fans should have a night out on the town with their coach...

We did

Mary blew more than the dragons have scored. Jason-taylor

And the assistant coach?
    Mary blew more than the dragons have scored. 0b8faa0d53d099ba67495cbbc118d8a0?width=650
    standard-issue
    standard-issue

Post by standard-issue Thu Apr 28, 2016 5:02 pm

Naaaaaaw, the boys look so happy Very Happy

Post by Guest Thu Apr 28, 2016 5:05 pm

Your Name wrote:

We did

Looks like a dolmio grin.
    Krump
    Krump

Post by Krump Thu Apr 28, 2016 7:03 pm

Dragons coach gets done for did and it still ends with the Tigers getting laughed at

Post by Guest Thu Apr 28, 2016 7:05 pm

Krump wrote:Dragons coach gets done for did and it still ends with the Tigers getting laughed at

Get used to it cupcake.
    No Worries
    No Worries

Post by No Worries Thu Apr 28, 2016 7:21 pm

Bren wrote:

Get used to it cupcake.

Same amount of spoons and same amount of premierships as the donkeys this century. Sounds like the sides are pretty equal to me.

Post by Guest Thu Apr 28, 2016 7:44 pm

Your Name wrote:

Same amount of spoons and same amount of premierships as the donkeys this century. Sounds like the sides are pretty equal to me.

Yawn. That's why there is a salary cap, so all teams are equal. However in 2016 all things are not equal with your mob way down the ladder, oh well ya get that.
    dasherhalo
    dasherhalo

Post by dasherhalo Thu Apr 28, 2016 7:48 pm

He reckons 9 hours later....

Look - shit like that happens. He spoke well, he's apologetic, he's astounded he was over.

I don't even like the bloke, but it's a non-story. If he was driving home after an event, that's different, but in this instance, then, IMO, it's a mistake. He gets punished, not crucified.
    Krump
    Krump

Post by Krump Fri Apr 29, 2016 9:00 am

dasherhalo wrote:He reckons 9 hours later....

Look - shit like that happens. He spoke well, he's apologetic, he's astounded he was over.

I don't even like the bloke, but it's a non-story. If he was driving home after an event, that's different, but in this instance, then, IMO, it's a mistake. He gets punished, not crucified.
    Totally agree. Unless you own a reliable breath tester or don't drink there is a very high chance you've done this at some point. If you don't believe me go buy a good quality tester and check for yourself.
    Pieman
    Pieman

Post by Pieman Fri Apr 29, 2016 12:04 pm

Krump wrote:
    Totally agree. Unless you own a reliable breath tester or don't drink there is a very high chance you've done this at some point. If you don't believe me go buy a good quality tester and check for yourself.

So?

Honeysett
    Honeysett

Post by Honeysett Fri Apr 29, 2016 12:12 pm

It doesn't take a genius to know after you've had a big night and you wake up with a hangover that you're still going to blow numbers. If you're in that type of position why would you risk it? We can afford to risk it, we don't have a public profile. I'm 100% certain that there's cabcharges the clubs hand out to make sure the guys get home safely and claim it back on tax. Why wouldn't/couldn't you do that here?
    Krump
    Krump

Post by Krump Fri Apr 29, 2016 12:27 pm

Pieman wrote:

So?

So glass fucking houses, he wasn't driving home from the pub pissed as a newt it was 9 hours after his last drink.
    Honeysett wrote:It doesn't take a genius to know after you've had a big night and you wake up with a hangover that you're still going to blow numbers. If you're in that type of position why would you risk it? We can afford to risk it, we don't have a public profile. I'm 100% certain that there's cabcharges the clubs hand out to make sure the guys get home safely and claim it back on tax. Why wouldn't/couldn't you do that here?
    Trust me when I say you don't have to hungover to blow numbers. I've proven it with friends multiple times, you can feel perfectly fine and still blow numbers. He also wasn't on the way home it was the next day.

I'm not saying it wasn't stupid and he doesn't deserve to be punished but he shouldn't be crucified either.
    standard-issue
    standard-issue

Post by standard-issue Fri Apr 29, 2016 12:37 pm

Take your point Krumpy on how easy it can happen to people the morning after. However, anyone who is serious about never driving over the limit will do the maths not only on the night of drinking, but also the next morning. The equation is identical in both instances.
    Krump
    Krump

Post by Krump Fri Apr 29, 2016 12:43 pm

SI wrote:Take your point Krumpy on how easy it can happen to people the morning after.  However, anyone who is serious about never driving over the limit will do the maths not only on the night of drinking, but also the next morning.  The equation is identical in both instances.
    You'd think so but the fact is there are no 2 instances where the equation is the same. The fact is unless you use an analyser your not serious about it and I'd be willing to bet that anyone who doesn't use one has driven over the limit at some point.

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 8:43 pm