NRL Fantasy Fanatics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

Liverpool Bulldogs 2024

Liverpool_Bulldog
    Liverpool_Bulldog
    Fanatic

Liverpool Bulldogs 2024 - Page 3 Empty Re: Liverpool Bulldogs 2024

Post by Liverpool_Bulldog Fri Apr 12, 2024 7:22 am

Brag post

Sitili to Angus was an awesome trade
    Honey Badger
    Honey Badger

Post by Honey Badger Fri Apr 12, 2024 9:38 am

Liverpool_Bulldog wrote:Brag post

Sitili to Angus was an awesome trade

Up there with the most satisfying trade ever
    Liverpool_Bulldog
    Liverpool_Bulldog
    Fanatic

Post by Liverpool_Bulldog Wed Apr 17, 2024 5:47 am

Round 6 

Score of 894 and just inside the top 20k.

Not really too much to say on the game week for once. For the majority the guns went well and the shittos went shit. Hutch and Levi with sub 20 scores put there hand up nice and early for a trade this week, and then TLT rolled around and now we have Talagi and Chan warming the bench so the outcomes there will be varied. 

Outs: Hutch, Levi, Talagi, Chan

Think I’ve ordered them like that this week in terms of urgency. Problem is I’m struggling to identify the targets I’m after outside of getting Chester to bolster my CTRs. I’ll post my team up and any help is appreciated.

Lussick
    May, Cotter, Cheese
    KPP, Angus
    Fog, Galvin
    Kris, Strange
    Turbo, Pappy, Gutho

Salmon, Hughes, Chevy, Cleary
    Hutch, Levi, Talagi, Chan

So 20 green dots and a pretty settled and decent enough 13 but then the bench could be anything. 3 trades and 644k let’s me get those guys in 14-17 down to 18-21. But yeah identifying the guys I need is proving tough this week.

Any thoughts let me know
    ForanAgainst
    ForanAgainst

Post by ForanAgainst Wed Apr 17, 2024 3:05 pm

This might be far fetched and points chasing, and he’s nearly back at his starting price, but he could continue his high points barrage over his next several games. I’m talking about SJ. Straight in for Hutch.

This next part I’m kinda composing as I look at numbers, but I’d look at Levi to Iro(leaves $304k). If you went Chester instead of Iro, you’d have $245k. The question now is what to do with Talagi? Knowing BA, he’ll only see ten minutes of game time, or none at all. I think it’s the former, and I’d be looking at an upgrade. I suppose who you get depends upon if you decide on Iro or Chester. The players im gonna mention here all have their question marks, but they’re just the ones that come to mind: JBrails, Aitken, Waddell. You just don’t want to be playing a Chevy or a Chan when the Dogs are on their bye.
    Ando
    Ando

Post by Ando Wed Apr 17, 2024 6:25 pm

Liverpool_Bulldog wrote:Round 6 

Score of 894 and just inside the top 20k.

Not really too much to say on the game week for once. For the majority the guns went well and the shittos went shit. Hutch and Levi with sub 20 scores put there hand up nice and early for a trade this week, and then TLT rolled around and now we have Talagi and Chan warming the bench so the outcomes there will be varied. 

Outs: Hutch, Levi, Talagi, Chan

Think I’ve ordered them like that this week in terms of urgency. Problem is I’m struggling to identify the targets I’m after outside of getting Chester to bolster my CTRs. I’ll post my team up and any help is appreciated.

Lussick
    May, Cotter, Cheese
    KPP, Angus
    Fog, Galvin
    Kris, Strange
    Turbo, Pappy, Gutho

Salmon, Hughes, Chevy, Cleary
    Hutch, Levi, Talagi, Chan

So 20 green dots and a pretty settled and decent enough 13 but then the bench could be anything. 3 trades and 644k let’s me get those guys in 14-17 down to 18-21. But yeah identifying the guys I need is proving tough this week.

Any thoughts let me know

Yep I think I'd be burning all 3 getting Hutch, Levi and Talagi out, giving you $1.8m to play with.

Talagi > Iro is a no brainer, gives you a solid playable CTR. Means you can eventually cut Kris before his RD10 Bye.

You can then pretty much go shopping for any positions to bolster the 14-17. Keep an eye out for the RD13 and RD14 byes and go from there.
    Liverpool_Bulldog
    Liverpool_Bulldog
    Fanatic

Post by Liverpool_Bulldog Wed Apr 17, 2024 7:26 pm

Ando wrote:

Yep I think I'd be burning all 3 getting Hutch, Levi and Talagi out, giving you $1.8m to play with.

Talagi > Iro is a no brainer, gives you a solid playable CTR. Means you can eventually cut Kris before his RD10 Bye.

You can then pretty much go shopping for any positions to bolster the 14-17. Keep an eye out for the RD13 and RD14 byes and go from there.
    Hey mate, yeah have been thinking along those lines mainly. I like Iro but the prospect of him losing his spot when those forwards come back is concerning. I like Best as an option but the 180k is a lot of money.

Will spend the next 24 hours going through all sorts of combinations and see where we get too
    Ando
    Ando

Post by Ando Wed Apr 17, 2024 7:43 pm

Liverpool_Bulldog wrote:
    Hey mate, yeah have been thinking along those lines mainly. I like Iro but the prospect of him losing his spot when those forwards come back is concerning. I like Best as an option but the 180k is a lot of money.

Will spend the next 24 hours going through all sorts of combinations and see where we get too

For $1.8m you could get 3 ~600k mid rangers who you hope elevate to keepers or you could get Iro and 2 nailed on keepers. I think the latter is worth the risk even with Iro's lack of security.
    Liverpool_Bulldog
    Liverpool_Bulldog
    Fanatic

Post by Liverpool_Bulldog Wed Apr 17, 2024 8:46 pm

Ando wrote:

For $1.8m you could get 3 ~600k mid rangers who you hope elevate to keepers or you could get Iro and 2 nailed on keepers. I think the latter is worth the risk even with Iro's lack of security.
    I admit for some reason I thought Iro was in the late 300s not the early so I think it’s probably an acceptable risk to take. 

Now to sort out how to spend the rest, definitely want a MID to strengthen that position and move Cheese down to 14-17 for cover. Tohu has some allure there, the others just seem a bit meh.

Then there is 720k left to spend on another position. Keen on guys like Nikora, Garrick but probably best to wait a week on one of those guys.
    Rabbits21
    Rabbits21
    Fanatic

Post by Rabbits21 Thu Apr 18, 2024 1:05 am

Dylbags would be a good buy or SJ.

J. Brailey looks like good value soon.

Chester also another option to pick up.

Waddell also if you don’t wanna spend massively
    Liverpool_Bulldog
    Liverpool_Bulldog
    Fanatic

Post by Liverpool_Bulldog Thu Apr 18, 2024 6:03 pm

Team for this week if I make the two trades of Hutch/Levi to Iro/Tohu

Cheese
    Tohu (c), May, Cotter
    KPP, Angus
    Fog, Galvin
    Strange, Iro
    Pappy, Turbo, Gutho

Lussick, Salmon, Hughes, Cleary
    Chan, Talagi, Kris, Chevy 

Loop is a bit shit this week, hope for some miracle that sees Chan gets some points. If it’s a dud then can trade Talagi to anyone up to 721k and play them instead or save the trade for next week and just play Kris or Chevy

Any thoughts on whether I should just spend the money or give the guys in the team a shot
    StuDogg101
    StuDogg101

Post by StuDogg101 Thu Apr 18, 2024 6:13 pm

Great trades. Can't go wrong with Tohu. Everyone is concerned about his durability, but can't predict injuries and he's a great shout.

I'd probably just play a Raider for the week. Flip a coin between the two of them though. Hopefully Chan bangs out a 40 and that saves you having to make the decision!
    Liverpool_Bulldog
    Liverpool_Bulldog
    Fanatic

Post by Liverpool_Bulldog Thu Apr 18, 2024 6:20 pm

StuDogg101 wrote:Great trades. Can't go wrong with Tohu. Everyone is concerned about his durability, but can't predict injuries and he's a great shout.

I'd probably just play a Raider for the week. Flip a coin between the two of them though. Hopefully Chan bangs out a 40 and that saves you having to make the decision!
    Haha yeah that’s the dream. Chan going well tonight would be a nice little bandaid to my trade decisions.

More interested in trade options next week. Piakura should be back and I prefer him to the Waddells and Forans of this week. Granted he is straight back into the team.
    StuDogg101
    StuDogg101

Post by StuDogg101 Thu Apr 18, 2024 6:24 pm

Liverpool_Bulldog wrote:
    Haha yeah that’s the dream. Chan going well tonight would be a nice little bandaid to my trade decisions.

More interested in trade options next week. Piakura should be back and I prefer him to the Waddells and Forans of this week. Granted he is straight back into the team.

Yeah I held him and traded Cleary cuz I needed the money. Ideally he rewards that with swathes of cash but I guess we wait and see.
    Liverpool_Bulldog
    Liverpool_Bulldog
    Fanatic

Post by Liverpool_Bulldog Wed Apr 24, 2024 12:24 pm

Alright back on the horse.

So after a terrible 692 I thinks it’s time to spend the money that has been sitting unused and get rid of some injured or infirm from the ranks.

Team looking like this after trades. Hoping I can stop now as I’ve only managed to bank the 2.

Cheese
    Tohu, AFB, May
    KPP, Angus
    Cleary, Hughes
    Best, Iro
    Turbo, Papy, Gutho

Cotter, Galvin, Strange, Piakura
    Chan, Kris, Stewart, Hughes

Trades were Fog/Lussick/Salmon to AFB/Hughes/Piakura. 
    Feel like those are definitely guys that can safely be moved on now and all the guys that come in are upgrades and fit into the team well. 2 guns and a cow you could say is Fantasy 101.

Thoughts or changes?
    Liverpool_Bulldog
    Liverpool_Bulldog
    Fanatic

Post by Liverpool_Bulldog Wed Apr 24, 2024 12:29 pm

Another option at HLF is Plath who covers a need at MID/HLF for Round 13 where I’m looking short and hoping the lad can elevate to that 50 mark
    The Dolphin Conspiracies
    The Dolphin Conspiracies

Post by The Dolphin Conspiracies Wed Apr 24, 2024 1:19 pm

Liverpool_Bulldog wrote:Alright back on the horse.

So after a terrible 692 I thinks it’s time to spend the money that has been sitting unused and get rid of some injured or infirm from the ranks.

Team looking like this after trades. Hoping I can stop now as I’ve only managed to bank the 2.

Cheese
    Tohu, AFB, May
    KPP, Angus
    Cleary, Hughes
    Best, Iro
    Turbo, Papy, Gutho

Cotter, Galvin, Strange, Piakura
    Chan, Kris, Stewart, Hughes

Trades were Fog/Lussick/Salmon to AFB/Hughes/Piakura. 
    Feel like those are definitely guys that can safely be moved on now and all the guys that come in are upgrades and fit into the team well. 2 guns and a cow you could say is Fantasy 101.

Thoughts or changes?

Does having both Warriors MIDs make things thought later down the track... AFB bcan be a but hit and miss. Hughes is a good POD pick and he is a aresy bastard that always seems to pull some rabbit out of his hat. I already have have Piakura but at present I think I would choose Fainu and Shaq instead. Just seem to have more real Coing Goat potential
    Honey Badger
    Honey Badger

Post by Honey Badger Wed Apr 24, 2024 7:33 pm

Liverpool_Bulldog wrote:Another option at HLF is Plath who covers a need at MID/HLF for Round 13 where I’m looking short and hoping the lad can elevate to that 50 mark

Im looking at similar trades. I want to bring in 2 keepers, Hughes and AFB but means I have to take a put on a cheapy like Gray, Atkinson or Weekes. Even though this player would be at 21 its still a hard decision. The other option i go for one of the Dolphins boys Plath or Katoa for Hughes or Katoa but they are a couple of mid rangers
    Liverpool_Bulldog
    Liverpool_Bulldog
    Fanatic

Post by Liverpool_Bulldog Wed Apr 24, 2024 9:20 pm

Honey Badger wrote:

Im looking at similar trades. I want to bring in 2 keepers, Hughes and AFB but means I have to take a put on a cheapy like Gray, Atkinson or Weekes. Even though this player would be at 21 it’s still a hard decision. The other option i go for one of the Dolphins boys Plath or Katoa for Hughes or Katoa but they are a couple of mid rangers
    Yeah having money in the bank opens up too many options. You sort of get lost in who’s available and the different combinations.

Starting to wonder if Mikaele is an option. Finally onto the bench and maybe a good cash out with plenty of upside if he can get decent minutes and with a good amount of players away on Origin (Cotter, Nanai, Robson?) should help out during the byes
    Liverpool_Bulldog
    Liverpool_Bulldog
    Fanatic

Post by Liverpool_Bulldog Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:42 pm

This game has seriously become quite triggering recently.

810 for my bunch of muppets this week and a huge rank drop down to 31k. 

Trades: Lussick/Fog to Grant/Plath so managed to bank one trade, the trades after one week have hit the mark so hopefully that can continue.

Team going into this week will be:

Grant
    Tohu, Cotter, May*
    Angus, KPP
    Cleary, Galvin
    Best, Iro
    Turbo, Paps, Gutherson*

Plath, Cheese*, Strange, Salmon
    Chan, Chevy, Kris*, Hughes
    Liverpool_Bulldog
    Liverpool_Bulldog
    Fanatic

Post by Liverpool_Bulldog Yesterday at 7:31 pm

Battling to put some trades together this week.
    Gutherson, May and Kris looking like the most likely outs. Salmon could join that list if Preston moves into the team on game day which is quite possible.

Guys I am looking at include Armstrong, Garrick, Bateman, Fainu, Walker

Kris to Armstrong feels like a pretty easy trade. CTR/WFB cover is retained by Strange/Chevy post bye hopefully.

Then May/Gutho can become Bateman/Fainu for some DPP cover in the MID/EDG positions which should cover the byes after 13

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 12:39 pm