Little bit of analysis for the afternoon:
These will update automatically each week on https://dash.yafss.com.
I've also added some filters for positions, bye weeks and updated the table extension, so it all runs a bit faster.
Exceptional work as ever.
- Kris has the third best run home for FBs, hopefully can keep sneaking decent scores out of him.
- DCE even more tempting after seeing that
- Not encouraging for Hopgood for those considering selling
- Trade Haas at your own risk; less encouraging for Tapine reinforcing my decision to sell
- Encouraging for those considering Piakura as a cashdown
- The three most popular gun hookers (Grant, Cook, Robson) all have negative runs home; Koro could be exceptional value