NRL Fantasy Fanatics



Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

    NRL Fantasy 2023 Part 34 - Super Saturday

    my tv broke
    my tv broke
    Fanatics Immortal

    Posts : 26623
    Reputation : 18824
    Join date : 2016-01-08

    NRL Fantasy 2023 Part 34 - Super Saturday - Page 4 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2023 Part 34 - Super Saturday

    Post by my tv broke Sat Apr 15, 2023 10:23 pm

    mattnz wrote:

    Name 3 better WFBs that play 16 and 19.

    Not really the question?

    Rounds 16 and 19 are a long way away. We'll both be out of trades by then lol!

    I think kiraz can average low 40s ongoing  but might become frustrating at his current price when the wfb guns kick into gear (they always do)
    Shady2K
    Shady2K

    Posts : 5867
    Reputation : 3221
    Join date : 2020-03-12

    NRL Fantasy 2023 Part 34 - Super Saturday - Page 4 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2023 Part 34 - Super Saturday

    Post by Shady2K Sat Apr 15, 2023 10:24 pm

    mattnz wrote:

    Name 3 better WFBs that play 16 and 19.

    Sivo, Gutho and Dunster
    mattnz
    mattnz
    Fanatic

    Posts : 18603
    Reputation : 6588
    Join date : 2018-03-11

    NRL Fantasy 2023 Part 34 - Super Saturday - Page 4 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2023 Part 34 - Super Saturday

    Post by mattnz Sat Apr 15, 2023 10:31 pm

    Shady2K wrote:

    Sivo, Gutho and Dunster

    lol.
    mattnz
    mattnz
    Fanatic

    Posts : 18603
    Reputation : 6588
    Join date : 2018-03-11

    NRL Fantasy 2023 Part 34 - Super Saturday - Page 4 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2023 Part 34 - Super Saturday

    Post by mattnz Sat Apr 15, 2023 10:32 pm

    my tv broke wrote:

    Not really the question?

    Rounds 16 and 19 are a long way away. We'll both be out of trades by then lol!

    I think kiraz can average low 40s ongoing  but might become frustrating at his current price when the wfb guns kick into gear (they always do)

    He has 1 score under 38, in a game where the Bulldogs had no ball in the 2nd half and still scored 29.
    mrbrownstone
    mrbrownstone

    Posts : 5139
    Reputation : 2359
    Join date : 2019-09-13

    NRL Fantasy 2023 Part 34 - Super Saturday - Page 4 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2023 Part 34 - Super Saturday

    Post by mrbrownstone Sat Apr 15, 2023 10:33 pm

    slats86 wrote:

    Robsons byes are the only thing that might stop me from doing the trade.. I know his average is 55 but 4 our of 7 games under 50 is not good enough for a keeper hooker. Ill think more about it, Carrigan gotta go though.

    Unless you're only playing H2H, this is the wrong way to look at it. Doesn't really matter how he gets there week to week if the average is good. Just gotta ride it.
    my tv broke
    my tv broke
    Fanatics Immortal

    Posts : 26623
    Reputation : 18824
    Join date : 2016-01-08

    NRL Fantasy 2023 Part 34 - Super Saturday - Page 4 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2023 Part 34 - Super Saturday

    Post by my tv broke Sat Apr 15, 2023 10:36 pm

    mattnz wrote:

    He has 1 score under 38, in a game where the Bulldogs had no ball in the 2nd half and still scored 29.

    That is indeed what the stats sheet says.

    So if he continues to average low 40s hes a keeper til rnd 19? Or trade up to a 'gun' before then?
    mattnz
    mattnz
    Fanatic

    Posts : 18603
    Reputation : 6588
    Join date : 2018-03-11

    NRL Fantasy 2023 Part 34 - Super Saturday - Page 4 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2023 Part 34 - Super Saturday

    Post by mattnz Sat Apr 15, 2023 10:40 pm

    my tv broke wrote:

    That is indeed what the stats sheet says.

    So if he continues  to average low 40s hes a keeper til rnd 19? Or trade up to a 'gun' before then?

    Who is this gun that plays 16 and 19 that you are talking of?
    WT Winfield
    WT Winfield

    Posts : 8826
    Reputation : 6331
    Join date : 2016-08-21

    NRL Fantasy 2023 Part 34 - Super Saturday - Page 4 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2023 Part 34 - Super Saturday

    Post by WT Winfield Sat Apr 15, 2023 10:43 pm

    I'll probably hold Carrigan through to origin. Price would be around the same as next week if averaging 50, and the minutes are still there. Averaging 51 so far and 50 last year. Base around 47.

    BSmith and Crossland on my wishlist, which puts EKatoa in the firing line if getting both, but might just target Crossland through Warbrick.

    Not sure I'll hit 800 this week. 14c/665 with Presto, Carty and Alamoti. Lots of 30s and a Miller that's been baking in the boot of the car.
    my tv broke
    my tv broke
    Fanatics Immortal

    Posts : 26623
    Reputation : 18824
    Join date : 2016-01-08

    NRL Fantasy 2023 Part 34 - Super Saturday - Page 4 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2023 Part 34 - Super Saturday

    Post by my tv broke Sat Apr 15, 2023 10:43 pm

    mattnz wrote:

    Who is this gun that plays 16 and 19 that you are talking of?

    I didnt mention rnds 16 and 19?

    But i suppose its relevant as im asking if kiraz continues to average low 40s, is he a hold for another 13 rounds or do you trade up before then to one of the tried and tested fantasy guns
    GreenSchist
    GreenSchist

    Posts : 780
    Reputation : 733
    Join date : 2023-02-15

    NRL Fantasy 2023 Part 34 - Super Saturday - Page 4 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2023 Part 34 - Super Saturday

    Post by GreenSchist Sat Apr 15, 2023 10:46 pm

    mattnz wrote:

    Who is this gun that plays 16 and 19 that you are talking of?
    Jayden Okunbor??
    mattnz
    mattnz
    Fanatic

    Posts : 18603
    Reputation : 6588
    Join date : 2018-03-11

    NRL Fantasy 2023 Part 34 - Super Saturday - Page 4 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2023 Part 34 - Super Saturday

    Post by mattnz Sat Apr 15, 2023 10:47 pm

    my tv broke wrote:

    I didnt mention rnds 16 and 19?

    But i suppose its relevant as im asking if kiraz continues to average low 40s, is he a hold for another 13 rounds or do you trade up before then to one of the tried and tested fantasy guns

    Looking at upgrading Alamoti to Teddy in a couple of weeks and running:

    CTR - Cobbo, Sami
    WFB - Miller, Teddy, Kiraz

    No plans to sell Kiraz, he will have some games where he gets tries, along with strong base.
    Rabbit
    Rabbit

    Posts : 453
    Reputation : 755
    Join date : 2020-06-11
    Location : Fishing or Golfing

    NRL Fantasy 2023 Part 34 - Super Saturday - Page 4 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2023 Part 34 - Super Saturday

    Post by Rabbit Sat Apr 15, 2023 10:47 pm

    Matt. When Sami scored.

    NRL Fantasy 2023 Part 34 - Super Saturday - Page 4 6d51a510
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    NRL Fantasy 2023 Part 34 - Super Saturday - Page 4 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2023 Part 34 - Super Saturday

    Post by Guest Sat Apr 15, 2023 10:54 pm

    Just want to say about Fifita. He is putting in some hard yards this really really making an effort. Lot of tackles and following the defence play. I thought once he was resigned he might back off a touch but he’s only gotten better. Good on him for turning it around from last year
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    NRL Fantasy 2023 Part 34 - Super Saturday - Page 4 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2023 Part 34 - Super Saturday

    Post by Guest Sat Apr 15, 2023 10:55 pm

    Early trades for me is Host and Crossland in for hopefully Keppie and HSS just to get my 18-21 making money again.

    Was going to try for Robson and Teddy but I think they can wait another week
    mattnz
    mattnz
    Fanatic

    Posts : 18603
    Reputation : 6588
    Join date : 2018-03-11

    NRL Fantasy 2023 Part 34 - Super Saturday - Page 4 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2023 Part 34 - Super Saturday

    Post by mattnz Sat Apr 15, 2023 10:56 pm

    MF wrote:Just want to say about Fifita. He is putting in some hard yards this really really making an effort. Lot of tackles and following the defence play. I thought once he was resigned he might back off a touch but he’s only gotten better. Good on him for turning it around from last year

    Most of the time Haas took the ball up, Fifita made it his personal mission to tackle him.
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    NRL Fantasy 2023 Part 34 - Super Saturday - Page 4 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2023 Part 34 - Super Saturday

    Post by Guest Sat Apr 15, 2023 10:57 pm

    mattnz wrote:

    Most of the time Haas took the ball up, Fifita made it his personal mission to tackle him.

    To be fair I didn’t watch the game I just saw his stats and getting near the top of the tackle count again he’s doing well.

    That’s encouraging to hear about running up to Haas
    my tv broke
    my tv broke
    Fanatics Immortal

    Posts : 26623
    Reputation : 18824
    Join date : 2016-01-08

    NRL Fantasy 2023 Part 34 - Super Saturday - Page 4 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2023 Part 34 - Super Saturday

    Post by my tv broke Sat Apr 15, 2023 10:59 pm

    Rabbit wrote:Matt. When Sami scored.

    NRL Fantasy 2023 Part 34 - Super Saturday - Page 4 6d51a510

    Gday rabs hows the golf game going ? Word around the shire Gympie is that youve got a horrible slice at the moment
    Chewie
    Chewie
    Fanatic

    Posts : 16255
    Reputation : 11065
    Join date : 2016-02-02
    Location : Millennium Falcon

    NRL Fantasy 2023 Part 34 - Super Saturday - Page 4 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2023 Part 34 - Super Saturday

    Post by Chewie Sat Apr 15, 2023 11:57 pm

    Low scoring round for most?
    Might be my first sub 800 score the way this round is going
    Sitting on 542 points with 11 played including captain Cleary
    Fingers crossed tomorrow is a good day for the rest of my players
    avatar
    Yet again out of trades

    Posts : 184
    Reputation : 118
    Join date : 2023-02-24

    NRL Fantasy 2023 Part 34 - Super Saturday - Page 4 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2023 Part 34 - Super Saturday

    Post by Yet again out of trades Sun Apr 16, 2023 12:00 am

    Not fantasy related but congrats to the tigers for picking up there first two all Important competion points this week !
    avatar
    Yet again out of trades

    Posts : 184
    Reputation : 118
    Join date : 2023-02-24

    NRL Fantasy 2023 Part 34 - Super Saturday - Page 4 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2023 Part 34 - Super Saturday

    Post by Yet again out of trades Sun Apr 16, 2023 12:02 am

    Chewie wrote:Low scoring round for most?
    Might be my first sub 800 score the way this round is going
    Sitting on 542 points with 11 played including captain Cleary
    Fingers crossed tomorrow is a good day for the rest of my players

    547 with 12 played including captain chin and I'd say most will be having a tough week with alot of the popular options being underwhelming

      Current date/time is Mon Apr 15, 2024 1:01 pm