NRL Fantasy Fanatics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

NRL Fantasy 2023 Part 25 - Take it to the betting thread you degenerates

Bethany_B
    Bethany_B

NRL Fantasy 2023 Part 25 - Take it to the betting thread you degenerates - Page 31 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2023 Part 25 - Take it to the betting thread you degenerates

Post by Bethany_B Thu Mar 30, 2023 10:36 pm

my tv broke wrote:Ive seen the Broncos forum and it is one of the cringest places on the internet. I imagine whatever rabbitohs forum that exists is worse

I don't know if it's still around but there was a Facebook group called "Wests Tigers should be a BLOOD TYPE" which had many hilarious takes back in the day.
    Aardvark
    Aardvark

NRL Fantasy 2023 Part 25 - Take it to the betting thread you degenerates - Page 31 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2023 Part 25 - Take it to the betting thread you degenerates

Post by Aardvark Thu Mar 30, 2023 10:36 pm

Rabbits21 wrote:
    Lol you’ve had 15 set restarts in 4 games we have had 4 in 4 games and should’ve had a few more I was glad JD took a stand last week actually (got briefly mentioned on Bunnies TV around the set restarts) and spoke to Annesley and Maxwell he did it behind closed doors trying to gain more of an understanding of what’s going on and the club showed footage of instances where we should’ve had some more six agains. We could’ve played it out in the media but the club chose not too. But  I was glad the club took a stand to it.  And it’s unlike JD to complain he rarely talks about the refs so he’s has to be very pissed off to take a stand!

NRL Fantasy 2023 Part 25 - Take it to the betting thread you degenerates - Page 31 Giphy
    TherealTimSimona

Post by TherealTimSimona Thu Mar 30, 2023 10:38 pm

Rabbits21 wrote:
    Lol you’ve had 15 set restarts in 4 games we have had 4 in 4 games and should’ve had a few more I was glad JD took a stand last week actually (got briefly mentioned on Bunnies TV around the set restarts) and spoke to Annesley and Maxwell he did it behind closed doors trying to gain more of an understanding of what’s going on and the club showed footage of instances where we should’ve had some more six agains. We could’ve played it out in the media but the club chose not too. But  I was glad the club took a stand to it.  And it’s unlike JD to complain he rarely talks about the refs so he’s has to be very pissed off to take a stand!

Nerd
    Rabbits21
    Rabbits21
    Fanatic

Post by Rabbits21 Thu Mar 30, 2023 10:38 pm

Bethany_B wrote:

Imagine getting mad because one team you don't support beat another team you don't support lmao
    You mustn’t be watching there has been many instances Damien has caught markers not square and we haven’t gotten anything yet when we are not square at marker it’s been policed more and we have been penalised.

Hopefully that changes tomrrow and we get 4-5 six agains. At the moment they are very inconsistent with the policing of the six again rule.

I had my cousin who is a Parra massive fan messaging me tonight and saying what a joke the policing of the six agains rule tonight he felt they were held down quite a bit and got nothing yet when they did same they were penalised. He’s not well either he has MS but I could sympathise with him as I know what it’s like.
    Aardvark
    Aardvark

Post by Aardvark Thu Mar 30, 2023 10:39 pm

Rabbits21 wrote:
    You mustn’t be watching there has been many instances Damien has caught markers not square and we haven’t gotten anything yet when we are not square at marker it’s been policed more and we have been penalised.

Hopefully that changes tomrrow and we get 4-5 six agains. At the moment they are very inconsistent with the policing of the six again rule.

I had my cousin who is a Parra massive fan messaging me tonight and saying what a joke the policing of the six agains rule tonight he felt they were held down quite a bit and got nothing yet when they did same they were penalised. He’s not well either he has MS but I could sympathise with him as I know what it’s like.

NRL Fantasy 2023 Part 25 - Take it to the betting thread you degenerates - Page 31 Giphy
    Aardvark
    Aardvark

Post by Aardvark Thu Mar 30, 2023 10:40 pm

Maybe we need a whinging about the reds thread?

Edit : or the refs 😬….I checked under the bed and we are all clear 😂

Last edited by Aardvark on Thu Mar 30, 2023 11:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Aardvark Ratnick
    Aardvark Ratnick

Post by Aardvark Ratnick Thu Mar 30, 2023 10:41 pm

Rabbits21 wrote:

If JD went behind closed doors for clarification than thats where it belongs.
    Bethany_B
    Bethany_B

Post by Bethany_B Thu Mar 30, 2023 10:42 pm

Rabbits21 wrote:

NRL Fantasy 2023 Part 25 - Take it to the betting thread you degenerates - Page 31 Its-only-game
    ytsb
    ytsb

Post by ytsb Thu Mar 30, 2023 10:43 pm

WT Winfield wrote:

Okay forget everything I just said.

You've been watching Hodgson.. he's cooked. Hands will play 72 mins this week and score 50+. Upgraded next week and everyone's like FFS, should've gotten him last week.

Lmao
    my tv broke
    my tv broke
    Fanatics Immortal

Post by my tv broke Thu Mar 30, 2023 10:44 pm

Bethany_B wrote:

NRL Fantasy 2023 Part 25 - Take it to the betting thread you degenerates - Page 31 Its-only-game

If it only game why they have to hurt my teddy

Thursday nights are killin me this year lol
    Grouse
    Grouse

Post by Grouse Thu Mar 30, 2023 10:45 pm

Rabbits21 wrote:

Respectfully, no one gives a fuck. Goodnight.
    WT Winfield
    WT Winfield

Post by WT Winfield Thu Mar 30, 2023 10:46 pm

ytsb wrote:

Lmao

You missed the serious post above it where I said he'll probably score 15 points? :pp:
    Boozecluez
    Boozecluez

Post by Boozecluez Thu Mar 30, 2023 10:52 pm

Aardvark wrote:Maybe we need a whinging about the reds thread?

Not again:
    Aardvark
    Aardvark

Post by Aardvark Thu Mar 30, 2023 10:54 pm

Only caught the last 5 mins on the car radio. (Triple m, what a fucking punishing ordeal)

I assume we are all back on Cheese 🙃 and the Carty party ended with the cops turning up and ‘confiscating’ the stereo and the bong (35 is not a disaster)

Who got binned? Penis and….
    GarethEllisismyDad
    GarethEllisismyDad

Post by GarethEllisismyDad Thu Mar 30, 2023 10:54 pm

Aardvark wrote:Only caught the last 5 mins on the car radio. (Triple m, what a fucking punishing ordeal)

I assume we are all back on Cheese 🙃 and the Carty party ended with the cops turning up and ‘confiscating’ the stereo and the bong (35 is not a disaster)

Who got binned? Penis and….

simonson, high tackle that ened teddys night

Aardvark
    Aardvark

Post by Aardvark Thu Mar 30, 2023 10:55 pm

GarethEllisismyDad wrote:

simonson, high tackle that ened teddys night

Ahh….cat 1 for Teddy? That’s no good.

Edit: just read it was a failed HIA so probs a cat 2
    Rabbits21
    Rabbits21
    Fanatic

Post by Rabbits21 Thu Mar 30, 2023 11:00 pm

Grouse wrote:
    Respectfully, no one gives a fuck. Goodnight.
    Brad Arthur gives a fuck wasn’t happy at all in the presser with the Penisini sin bin thought it was very harsh. Parra fans also give a fuck. Goodnight!
    Welshy
    Welshy

Post by Welshy Thu Mar 30, 2023 11:01 pm

Rabbits21 wrote:
    Brad Arthur gives a fuck wasn’t happy at all in the presser with the Penisini sin bin thought it was very harsh. Parra fans also give a fuck. Goodnight!

They should have ZERO complaints, Simmo dog shot, should of been a red.
    HumanForumMember
    HumanForumMember

Post by HumanForumMember Thu Mar 30, 2023 11:20 pm

Look, we're all flesh-and-blood, emotional beings who care deeply about our team but I've observed that some fans can get a bit carried away and they might cherry-pick stats or complain about the refs when things don't go their way. Now, I might be just a regular human like you, but I know that's not really the best way to go about things. We all need to show some respect for the game and for the refs, who do a tough job and need our support. So let's all be fair dinkum and appreciate the game for what it is, without letting our love for our team cloud our judgment.
    robelgordo
    robelgordo
    Fanatic

Post by robelgordo Thu Mar 30, 2023 11:21 pm

Rabbits21 wrote:You mustn’t be watching there has been many instances Damien has caught markers not square and we haven’t gotten anything yet when we are not square at marker it’s been policed more and we have been penalised.

Is that before or after Damien shovels ANOTHER FORWARD PASS your completion rate would be 0.00% if they policed that.

He’s a mad quarterback though

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 6:29 pm