NRL Fantasy Fanatics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

2016 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 13

White Lightning
    White Lightning
    Fanatic

2016 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 13 - Page 6 Empty Re: 2016 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 13

Post by White Lightning Wed Mar 09, 2016 6:43 pm

Finch wrote:

16 according to the Cows sheet

I'm in 2 minds with Green. He has a good b/e of 16 as you say. With a Brown, Taupau, Trbo backrow he could maybe get 30 minutes if lucky but if he plays like last week he might struggle to even match his b/e. However being shunted to the bench might make him pull finger & he could be much busier when he comes on & score a 20-25 which will see an increase in value.
    Finch
    Finch

2016 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 13 - Page 6 Empty Re: 2016 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 13

Post by Finch Wed Mar 09, 2016 6:50 pm

White Lightning wrote:

I'm in 2 minds with Green. He has a good b/e of 16 as you say. With a Brown, Taupau, Trbo backrow he could maybe get 30 minutes if lucky but if he plays like last week he might struggle to even match his b/e. However being shunted to the bench might make him pull finger & he could be much busier when he comes on & score a 20-25 which will see an increase in value.

For sure. Its not like he is highly priced anyway and if he scores below his BE he isnt going to be dropping 10's of thousands every week. Worth keeping IMO.
    GreenMachine
    GreenMachine

Post by GreenMachine Wed Mar 09, 2016 6:53 pm

Finch wrote:

Well your centers are exactly the same as mine (As are your halves) except you have LJ where I have Hunt. You might have Hunt also in the back as he is DPP.

Your hookers are set. No worries there.

Do you have enough cash to do Leuluia - Carter? Or even Pauli Pauli - Carter would be better.

Honestly I cant see anything too terribly wrong with it. That team is quite similar to mine and your team can definitely score better this week.

Either..

Paulix2 - Carter seems like the logical option.

If you need the cash then you could do Grant - Lawrence. Its a bit of a gamble. Grant to me just doesnt scream cash cow/money maker. I never even bothered to read the chat around him, just doesnt strike me as that type of player. I know Lawrence has had injuries, but you would net 78K from Grant - Lawrence and maybe that would be enough to do Paulix2 - Carter.

Just my two cents.. You obviously bought Grant for a reason. I think him and Evans are the same type of buy.

Thanks for taking the time mate.

I bought both Grant and Evans because I saw them better value at this stage than an ah mau or Rochow, plus I struggled with who to ditch if going with only one of them. Grants spot is safer year long and uptick through origin and Evans safe for a while until JWH.

I don't mind the Grant to Lawrence and don't think it too much of a gamble. His time in ressies didn't last and manly getting belted pretty much brings him in as season long candidate. Will get more minutes than starling eventually if not right away

Finch
    Finch

Post by Finch Wed Mar 09, 2016 6:56 pm

GreenMachine wrote:

Thanks for taking the time mate.

I bought both Grant and Evans because I saw them better value at this stage than an ah mau or Rochow, plus I struggled with who to ditch if going with only one of them. Grants spot is safer year long and uptick through origin and Evans safe for a while until JWH.

I don't mind the Grant to Lawrence and don't think it too much of a gamble. His time in ressies didn't last and manly getting belted pretty much brings him in as season long candidate. Will get more minutes than starling eventually if not right away

No worries. Im sure you have helped me once or twice over the years Smile

2 (Or 3?) Years ago Lawrence was getting 45+ week in week out. Was a gun forward, I think it was his rookie season. Defo got my eye on him.
    Mearcats
    Mearcats

Post by Mearcats Wed Mar 09, 2016 7:01 pm

Finally made it back... After a monstrous weekend that included losing both my iPad and laptop. The wife was none too pleased.

Fortunately, 4 days later it all showed up in an office of a bar that I apparently visited. Although I have absolutely zero recollection of that.

Anyways, not a great start to 2016 fantasy for me although managed to avoid all the injuries, just a crappy score. I can live with that.

As for this site, pages are screaming by. I get my computer back today only to notice that I've missed 150 odd pages!

Loving having footy back!
    White Lightning
    White Lightning
    Fanatic

Post by White Lightning Wed Mar 09, 2016 7:07 pm

Mearcats wrote:Finally made it back... After a monstrous weekend that included losing both my iPad and laptop. The wife was none too pleased.

Fortunately, 4 days later it all showed up in an office of a bar that I apparently visited. Although I have absolutely zero recollection of that.

Anyways, not a great start to 2016 fantasy for me although managed to avoid all the injuries, just a crappy score. I can live with that.

As for this site, pages are screaming by. I get my computer back today only to notice that I've missed 150 odd pages!

That must of been a huge relief mate to get both back. Like you my score sucked as well.
    GreenMachine
    GreenMachine

Post by GreenMachine Wed Mar 09, 2016 7:08 pm

Finch wrote:

No worries. Im sure you have helped me once or twice over the years Smile

2 (Or 3?) Years ago Lawrence was getting 45+ week in week out. Was a gun forward, I think it was his rookie season. Defo got my eye on him.

Yeah bud Slats' fave player of all time from memory. Kid had me on uber tilt with that selection while I was grinding it out with Gallen and Tolman Laughing

Post by Guest Wed Mar 09, 2016 7:08 pm

White Lightning wrote:Here's my team Lukeaye with 146k.

Smith, Macca
    Surgess, Grant, Evans, Leuluai
    Merrin, Aubussen, Cartwright, Whitehead, Henry, J. Saifiti
    DCE, Hastings, J-Nik, Taylor
    Ferguson, Gutherson, Green, Littlejohn
    Slater, Gordon, Barba, Feeney, Mitchell

My 1st trade is Henry to Carter but I also want to bring in J. Trbo & move Aubs to ctr.

Yeah only thing to look at in your team is benry and getting aubussen into CTR and you can just do that by switching

green and aubo. Only 1 trade required.
    Revraiser
    Revraiser
    Fanatic

Post by Revraiser Wed Mar 09, 2016 7:11 pm

Mearcats wrote:Finally made it back... After a monstrous weekend that included losing both my iPad and laptop. The wife was none too pleased.

Classic,i love it
    Welshy
    Welshy

Post by Welshy Wed Mar 09, 2016 7:16 pm

Guys need someone to keep an eye on my team this weekend as I'm away in Newcastle, just to make any late changes if one of my starting 17 pulls out? Can anyone do this for me?
    Finch
    Finch

Post by Finch Wed Mar 09, 2016 7:19 pm

Welshy wrote:Guys need someone to keep an eye on my team this weekend as I'm away in Newcastle, just to make any late changes if one of my starting 17 pulls out? Can anyone do this for me?

Do we have permission to use your trades? Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
    Welshy
    Welshy

Post by Welshy Wed Mar 09, 2016 7:20 pm

Finch wrote:

Do we have permission to use your trades? Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
    I will set my weekend trades up before the dogs game because I have to get rid of Lichaa mate so unfortunately no haha Razz
    GreenMachine
    GreenMachine

Post by GreenMachine Wed Mar 09, 2016 7:21 pm

I'm on your timezone Welshy so no good to you unfortunately for late changes mate!

Post by Guest Wed Mar 09, 2016 7:25 pm

Welshy wrote:Guys need someone to keep an eye on my team this weekend as I'm away in Newcastle, just to make any late changes if one of my starting 17 pulls out? Can anyone do this for me?
    If you cant find anyone else to cover for you I would be more then happy to do so. Just shoot me a PM if you need any help lad.
    Finch
    Finch

Post by Finch Wed Mar 09, 2016 7:28 pm

Ugh.

Just read this article.. Basically Creagh is saying he wants more minutes and the coaches will keep tinkering with it and "Hopefully I can get more game time"

I think I'll be selling Cooper now. Just doesn't seem worth it.

Hmmm

Well I cant post the link because im a new member.

Its on NRL.com though
    Welshy
    Welshy

Post by Welshy Wed Mar 09, 2016 7:30 pm

Bren wrote:
    If you cant find anyone else to cover for you I would be more then happy to do so. Just shoot me a PM if you need any help lad.
    awesome cheers mate! Will PM you my log in deets later! I will have Internet but will just be too shitfaced to make rational decisions haha

Post by Guest Wed Mar 09, 2016 7:40 pm

Finch wrote:Ugh.

Just read this article.. Basically Creagh is saying he wants more minutes and the coaches will keep tinkering with it and "Hopefully I can get more game time"

I think I'll be selling Cooper now. Just doesn't seem worth it.

Hmmm

Well I cant post the link because im a new member.

Its on NRL.com though
    Funny that when Merrin signed with the Panthers everyone thought JDB or Cooper were going to benefit with increased minutes. At this point in time that doesnt look like happening.
    Welshy
    Welshy

Post by Welshy Wed Mar 09, 2016 7:44 pm

Bren wrote:
    Funny that when Merrin signed with the Panthers everyone thought JDB or Cooper were going to benefit with increased minutes. At this point in time that doesnt look like happening.
    and LAM Rolling Eyes

Post by Guest Wed Mar 09, 2016 7:47 pm

Welshy wrote:
    and LAM Rolling Eyes
    I dont know, I think for those who have him its worth holding him for another week. He is not in my side however.
    Finch
    Finch

Post by Finch Wed Mar 09, 2016 7:47 pm

SELL ALL DRAGONS FORWARDS NOW.

PANIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 11:53 pm