NRL Fantasy Fanatics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

NRL Fantasy 2023 Part 13 - Reece Walsh, Future Immortal

Revraiser
    Revraiser
    Fanatic

NRL Fantasy 2023 Part 13 - Reece Walsh, Future Immortal - Page 5 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2023 Part 13 - Reece Walsh, Future Immortal

Post by Revraiser Sat Mar 11, 2023 12:49 am

Moanaman wrote:

It might be my old eyes but that looks like Chad punching Corey in the face. Drinkies arms/shoulder are always below Chads and from what I looked at after the game, Drinkie's shoulder contact was not to the face.

Anyways, it's done now, clumsy and he will spend a few weeks in the naughty corner

I'm most amazed at us both totally separately saying naughty corner. Is there some sort of telepathy in play here ?
    Chewie
    Chewie
    Fanatic

NRL Fantasy 2023 Part 13 - Reece Walsh, Future Immortal - Page 5 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2023 Part 13 - Reece Walsh, Future Immortal

Post by Chewie Sat Mar 11, 2023 12:50 am

Moanaman wrote:

Do you dare to quote lore to a Jedi Master?

pirat
    Pookus McFly
    Pookus McFly

Post by Pookus McFly Sat Mar 11, 2023 12:50 am

Snatch’s brand of positivity amongst competing coaches IS the way, but I know my forum assholes are still out there. Any fellow jerks want to admit to the player they want to see fail spectacularly?
    For me its Douehi. Would love to see that guy post a 30.
    Liverpool_Bulldog
    Liverpool_Bulldog
    Fanatic

Post by Liverpool_Bulldog Sat Mar 11, 2023 12:52 am

Ponga, Tino, Welch and Butcher all going over for a try this week would be lovely.
    Warbrick is more than happy to move down to EMG to accomodate Walsh next week
    WT Winfield
    WT Winfield

Post by WT Winfield Sat Mar 11, 2023 12:53 am

Pookus McFly wrote:Snatch’s brand of positivity amongst competing coaches IS the way, but I know my forum assholes are still out there. Any fellow jerks want to admit to the player they want to see fail spectacularly?
    For me its Douehi. Would love to see that guy post a 30.

Doui's a good shout. I imagine you were also patting yourself on the back for most of the game last week until he came good.

BSmith after I trade him out is the obvious one for me.
    Boozecluez
    Boozecluez

Post by Boozecluez Sat Mar 11, 2023 12:55 am

Good morning everyone

Coffee

How about that Mitchell Moses fella, scores a double in a losing team with 79 fantasy points and crickets. Guessing noone has him?
    Good byes and no origin and if you were to check his recent stats they are not bad either

@welshy Hope you are right with the warriors, been listening to supergroove this morning
    @mattnz are you still on track for 1300? I hope you got a good deal on tissues from @rabbits21. Unsure if they still have a limit on them?
    @mando welcome aboard mate
    @revraiser Nice depth thats a handy predicament to be in and yes the one you leave out will score 70

Hope to catch up later on the chat and Looking forward to the usual chat that comes with it (well watching it haha)

Enjoy your super saturday
    Pookus McFly
    Pookus McFly

Post by Pookus McFly Sat Mar 11, 2023 12:56 am

WT Winfield wrote:

Doui's a good shout. I imagine you were also patting yourself on the back for most of the game last week until he came good.

BSmith after I trade him out is the obvious one for me.

You have nailed my back-patting and subsequent humble-pie-eating ways most astutely sir
    Cap'n Ranta
    Cap'n Ranta

Post by Cap'n Ranta Sat Mar 11, 2023 12:56 am

@Revraiser

All good - I was probably getting riled up about the specific incident rather than the general that you were talking about and ran away on my own rant.

Thanks for being good about it. I did probably have a lot of assumption and took your post the wrong way. Sorry for the cheap shots - like I said your a quality poster.

My last 2c - I agree it’s a fast sport and contact like that is in the games nature. Positional play is a part of that. Guess we agree and I just took your post in a different direction than intended. Again thanks for being cool about it.

Good luck with NAS. I’d leave EKatoa or Sutton out. Probably EKatoa unless you think the dogs just get rolled.
    Mulvy
    Mulvy

Post by Mulvy Sat Mar 11, 2023 12:57 am

RandomSil wrote:So what happened with Hodgson this week I didn't watch the game.

Bouncing off tackles for fun.
    WT Winfield
    WT Winfield

Post by WT Winfield Sat Mar 11, 2023 1:00 am

Pookus McFly wrote:

You have nailed my back-patting and subsequent humble-pie-eating ways most astutely sir  

You and me both brother. The smugness was real and posts about Tigers not being able to change their stripes and such were being prepared and subsequently shelved..
    Revraiser
    Revraiser
    Fanatic

Post by Revraiser Sat Mar 11, 2023 1:00 am

Cap'n Ranta wrote:@Revraiser

All good - I was probably getting riled up about the specific incident rather than the general that you were talking about and ran away on my own rant.

Thanks for being good about it. I did probably have a lot of assumption and took your post the wrong way. Sorry for the cheap shots - like I said your a quality poster.

My last 2c - I agree it’s a fast sport and contact like that is in the games nature. Positional play is a part of that. Guess we agree and I just took your post in a different direction than intended. Again thanks for being cool about it.

Good luck with NAS. I’d leave EKatoa or Sutton out. Probably EKatoa unless you think the dogs just get rolled.

See, THIS IS THE WAY.

Thanks mate, no no apologies required at all. I totally respect and like, plus understand Ur initial post.

This is how life should be. Whether in a forum or on the street.

I can't promise I won't break Ur jaw the first time we have a beer though.
    Pookus McFly
    Pookus McFly

Post by Pookus McFly Sat Mar 11, 2023 1:01 am

Contrastinghobby wrote:Good morning everyone

Coffee

How about that Mitchell Moses fella, scores a double in a losing team with 79 fantasy points and crickets. Guessing noone has him?
    Good byes and no origin and if you were to check his recent stats they are not bad either

@welshy Hope you are right with the warriors, been listening to supergroove this morning
    @mattnz are you still on track for 1300? I hope you got a good deal on tissues from @rabbits21. Unsure if they still have a limit on them?
    @revraiser Nice depth thats a handy predicament to be in and yes the one you leave out will score 70

Hope to catch up later on the chat and Looking forward to the usual chat that comes with it (well watching it haha)

I’m not sure you are using that emoticon right. Its not really just your morning cup of coffee, its the most powerful form of smugness available on this forum. Here is an example:

Mattnz: I captained Hopgood for 85 Coffee

Remember, with great power comes great responsibility. I’ve seen posters deadset triggered by that motherfucker’s supreme smugness.
    mattnz
    mattnz
    Fanatic

Post by mattnz Sat Mar 11, 2023 1:02 am

Coffee

My best case scenario of everyone hitting their targets would get me to about 940. As we saw last week, that doesn't always happen. Anything over 900 this week should be really solid.

Still plenty of my salary cap to play this week, just need a couple of them to go nuts with a 70-80+ and should be laughing - Harris, Mahoney, Tapine, Douehi, Ponga, NAS, Butcher, Miller any of these 8 could do it on their day.
    Loomer
    Loomer

Post by Loomer Sat Mar 11, 2023 1:03 am

Cap'n Ranta wrote:

I only have Ebutch out of the 5 he posted and Ekotoa the one I'm most worried about not owning of the rest
    Shady2K
    Shady2K

Post by Shady2K Sat Mar 11, 2023 1:04 am

Coffee

I picked Moses to anti-pod Doueihi so I'm stoked

But I also have Hodgson and ITT so it's perfectly balanced
    Revraiser
    Revraiser
    Fanatic

Post by Revraiser Sat Mar 11, 2023 1:04 am

@Contrastinghobby this guy summing us all up in a single post. Smugness perhaps correct @Pookus.
    Revraiser
    Revraiser
    Fanatic

Post by Revraiser Sat Mar 11, 2023 1:05 am

Loomer wrote:

I only have Ebutch out of the 5 he posted and Ekotoa the one I'm most worried about not owning of the rest

I think Loomer still Hates me also.

Got any olive branches hanging around ole buddy ?
    Pookus McFly
    Pookus McFly

Post by Pookus McFly Sat Mar 11, 2023 1:08 am

Revraiser wrote:@Contrastinghobby this guy summing us all up in a single post. Smugness perhaps correct @Pookus.

Laugh 3 too true. I don’t know what IT is, but this guy has it!

Last edited by Pookus McFly on Sat Mar 11, 2023 1:08 am; edited 1 time in total
    mattnz
    mattnz
    Fanatic

Post by mattnz Sat Mar 11, 2023 1:08 am

Jamie at NRL Fantasy Analysis was saying that Cotter was expecting to build up to 80 minutes this season.

Has anyone heard this and have a source? Currently have him and was looking like a sell at 56 minutes this week.
    Rabbits21
    Rabbits21
    Fanatic

Post by Rabbits21 Sat Mar 11, 2023 1:09 am

Has Drinky not been suspended?

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 10:02 pm