NRL Fantasy Fanatics



Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

    NRL Fantasy 2023 Part 5 - Assemble the base price players

    Revraiser
    Revraiser
    Fanatic

    Posts : 14841
    Reputation : 7784
    Join date : 2015-10-21
    Location : Sydney

    NRL Fantasy 2023 Part 5 - Assemble the base price players - Page 3 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2023 Part 5 - Assemble the base price players

    Post by Revraiser Sat Feb 25, 2023 4:02 pm

    The Dolphin Conspiracies wrote:It's a conspiracy

    NRL Fantasy 2023 Part 5 - Assemble the base price players - Page 3 LqZMZb9Yuqvs0QgjZPJOj0iRzzXJQj8-bppRiYxfu0MXAkbKIG63WM5Og8x1SqzRVkmRFkDmQCZfWshKRQWyL79dxJ1AveX_HS0mUtK0kZGQLxTfzVAJCZzDt3EjTJIeiA9QJo7LyQRCEnz1hc5g7mwRrsFJruwpKmqyy16I4JjpNc-1zRxc0FlL9oTQnaXkkaKeC0Ke4YQEobVPF-q-V01GzjLzTzpZCttBBmQv0ym7-bd4uIRylaxTF60xhR8aROtaELCVyKEd1IHe6LZfJFPQlSEEh7FXsi-mQWNwDKADRJx5kshb5yh0Yvp0wLkRAUTh1sFTvBueDeeQaCDrCmdUm1k_TtOLyWSnEDlDJ3NIRNSdgbGcNakLYst_29b6PfLipJM_hzC9CmDlFwpxbpDcZvlj2GKXOWALQTfrYLcp5HINcxQFk7VQRrnRtVFQUWERur_qVL9PGqb7aiXZOa80E9QaCozFg7kuHO_qcGiwDNKwd2nF3w0gKmfO_Ax-9dtuGOToTCRL13_cUFBkWmSINw_brsV6EAS8QVKG2GOnUXej7uiCddqflP2x4vhGQ_KjkHl_EFWgkvb_Zv0xabObr_iWNCyMQTbRoB3CQiOo01-_WaBaV5VCVYNUJWRN3Xubs2b75yo8WfquI-RXHfboEQJXwsJZWyVWsqgyULuTM1g3r5M9eketMLFIRCCxCWSL34fOH47oqe2_ziGHojAmwYIu-ml6IkWw2z_JiSbabmLFBo9RTxfDuWIz99YNCqbgXMxrl-Iyfd2os_JGs1GWs_U-sBs43VVEerhNHz2PsBsjFUWa3uqiniNZ9PvKSNZwdyJuxY36g75oP8bJHGy_-25l0tI9KI8g-9-NTGP7j7-ItoW9RstoV4AkhXNKmLV_tZQxLqLhwP8z0UIoInJQ3mGvJpT3XMI-kKXqnsFsROpI_zGnMOH3_0Wy2uEIBAlbB_DcXbxHd2XCyXLMIOkV_QUb6n3UMrKVekNAmS1WGb21DredDJWZrq-OTjXWApzCRIWfdnzD53blI3MHb9Zzdqp-Hj7XuBEOtiz9of415RJiwBumecQj3aMQdRo=w602-h745-no?authuser=0

    Up against me it's on !
    Revraiser
    Revraiser
    Fanatic

    Posts : 14841
    Reputation : 7784
    Join date : 2015-10-21
    Location : Sydney

    NRL Fantasy 2023 Part 5 - Assemble the base price players - Page 3 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2023 Part 5 - Assemble the base price players

    Post by Revraiser Sat Feb 25, 2023 4:05 pm

    White Lightning wrote:

    cheers i enjoyed that except when he called him a rugby player 4 times

    14+ mins, I need boobs for that amount of time...
    White Lightning
    White Lightning
    Fanatic

    Posts : 13468
    Reputation : 4429
    Join date : 2015-10-13

    NRL Fantasy 2023 Part 5 - Assemble the base price players - Page 3 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2023 Part 5 - Assemble the base price players

    Post by White Lightning Sat Feb 25, 2023 4:06 pm

    ytsb wrote:Just had a first tinker with my team. Have gone cheap in the WFB, which has allowed me to run a 400k player as the 18th man. Thinking that having a playable 18 might be important this year. Are people stacking their EMGs with 230-250k players or we going a bit higher?

    i agree a bit more depth is sensible
    Revraiser
    Revraiser
    Fanatic

    Posts : 14841
    Reputation : 7784
    Join date : 2015-10-21
    Location : Sydney

    NRL Fantasy 2023 Part 5 - Assemble the base price players - Page 3 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2023 Part 5 - Assemble the base price players

    Post by Revraiser Sat Feb 25, 2023 4:06 pm

    ytsb wrote:Just had a first tinker with my team. Have gone cheap in the WFB, which has allowed me to run a 400k player as the 18th man. Thinking that having a playable 18 might be important this year. Are people stacking their EMGs with 230-250k players or we going a bit higher?

    This type of thing makes me think there's a secret 500k that u can access if u don't want to many 230k players... it keeps coming up lol
    Clack Bocks
    Clack Bocks

    Posts : 2267
    Reputation : 414
    Join date : 2015-09-26

    NRL Fantasy 2023 Part 5 - Assemble the base price players - Page 3 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2023 Part 5 - Assemble the base price players

    Post by Clack Bocks Sat Feb 25, 2023 4:07 pm

    Wait why is Hynes a doubt?
    White Lightning
    White Lightning
    Fanatic

    Posts : 13468
    Reputation : 4429
    Join date : 2015-10-13

    NRL Fantasy 2023 Part 5 - Assemble the base price players - Page 3 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2023 Part 5 - Assemble the base price players

    Post by White Lightning Sat Feb 25, 2023 4:09 pm

    Clack Bocks wrote:Wait why is Hynes a doubt?

    minor calf strain 1-3 weeks they say still a chance for round 1 but do you really want to go into the season with a player carrying an injury
    ytsb
    ytsb

    Posts : 2381
    Reputation : 2124
    Join date : 2020-03-04

    NRL Fantasy 2023 Part 5 - Assemble the base price players - Page 3 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2023 Part 5 - Assemble the base price players

    Post by ytsb Sat Feb 25, 2023 4:10 pm

    Revraiser wrote:

    This type of thing makes me think there's a secret 500k that u can access if u don't want to many 230k players... it keeps coming up lol


    Cheese
    Haas, Carrigan, Collins
    Katoa, Wilton
    Cleary, Doueihi
    Thompson, Alamoti
    Miller, CNK, TMM

    Boyd, Hopgood, Garner, Nicholls
    Utoikamanu, Warbrick, Katoa, HSS

    40k left over
    robelgordo
    robelgordo
    Fanatic

    Posts : 11245
    Reputation : 7714
    Join date : 2019-07-08
    Location : Sydney

    NRL Fantasy 2023 Part 5 - Assemble the base price players - Page 3 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2023 Part 5 - Assemble the base price players

    Post by robelgordo Sat Feb 25, 2023 4:15 pm

    The Pascoe Fiasco wrote:What are people doing with Hynes if he isn’t named for Rd1, or worse still, if he is named in the reserves?

    Not selecting him?

    Captain Cleary or I guess Murray/Cook if you’re feeling spicy
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    NRL Fantasy 2023 Part 5 - Assemble the base price players - Page 3 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2023 Part 5 - Assemble the base price players

    Post by Guest Sat Feb 25, 2023 4:16 pm

    White Lightning wrote:

    minor calf strain 1-3 weeks they say still a chance for round 1 but do you really want to go into the season with a player carrying an injury

    The way fantasy goes he’ll score 60 in round one 100 in round two and there will be a mass scramble to get him in then he goes off injured for 3 in round three.
    White Lightning
    White Lightning
    Fanatic

    Posts : 13468
    Reputation : 4429
    Join date : 2015-10-13

    NRL Fantasy 2023 Part 5 - Assemble the base price players - Page 3 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2023 Part 5 - Assemble the base price players

    Post by White Lightning Sat Feb 25, 2023 4:16 pm

    ytsb wrote:


    Cheese
    Haas, Carrigan, Collins
    Katoa, Wilton
    Cleary, Doueihi
    Thompson, Alamoti
    Miller, CNK, TMM

    Boyd, Hopgood, Garner, Nicholls
    Utoikamanu, Warbrick, Katoa, HSS

    40k left over

    i'm not sure i like cnk & tmm as starters in your wfb...warriors tough opening draw, will they score more than 30 pts each because imo they won't
    White Lightning
    White Lightning
    Fanatic

    Posts : 13468
    Reputation : 4429
    Join date : 2015-10-13

    NRL Fantasy 2023 Part 5 - Assemble the base price players - Page 3 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2023 Part 5 - Assemble the base price players

    Post by White Lightning Sat Feb 25, 2023 4:19 pm

    i remember years ago most had gallen & i didn't because he was carrying an injury & rd 1 he got injured within the 1st couple of mins & didn't return
    Revraiser
    Revraiser
    Fanatic

    Posts : 14841
    Reputation : 7784
    Join date : 2015-10-21
    Location : Sydney

    NRL Fantasy 2023 Part 5 - Assemble the base price players - Page 3 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2023 Part 5 - Assemble the base price players

    Post by Revraiser Sat Feb 25, 2023 4:22 pm

    ytsb wrote:


    Cheese
    Haas, Carrigan, Collins
    Katoa, Wilton
    Cleary, Doueihi
    Thompson, Alamoti
    Miller, CNK, TMM

    Boyd, Hopgood, Garner, Nicholls
    Utoikamanu, Warbrick, Katoa, HSS

    40k left over

    3 quick afternoon beers says u haven't accessed the 500k
    ytsb
    ytsb

    Posts : 2381
    Reputation : 2124
    Join date : 2020-03-04

    NRL Fantasy 2023 Part 5 - Assemble the base price players - Page 3 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2023 Part 5 - Assemble the base price players

    Post by ytsb Sat Feb 25, 2023 4:24 pm

    White Lightning wrote:

    i'm not sure i like cnk & tmm as starters in your wfb...warriors tough opening draw, will they score more than 30 pts each because imo they won't

    WFB a bit of a headache. Teddy is the obvious starter, however there's value in Egan Butcher, Cheese, and Collins and there's a bye in R4. I think it's dancing with the devil to have 3 players from one team for an early bye.

    Don't think Turbo is undervalued.
    Chewie
    Chewie
    Fanatic

    Posts : 15633
    Reputation : 10319
    Join date : 2016-02-02
    Location : Millennium Falcon

    NRL Fantasy 2023 Part 5 - Assemble the base price players - Page 3 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2023 Part 5 - Assemble the base price players

    Post by Chewie Sat Feb 25, 2023 4:27 pm

    ytsb wrote:This video makes me want to start with Turbo over Teddy for some reason. Great watch.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C3wprP9RIAo
    NRL Fantasy 2023 Part 5 - Assemble the base price players - Page 3 Giphy
    SoylentGreen
    SoylentGreen

    Posts : 3849
    Reputation : 2088
    Join date : 2016-01-21
    Location : The Deep North

    NRL Fantasy 2023 Part 5 - Assemble the base price players - Page 3 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2023 Part 5 - Assemble the base price players

    Post by SoylentGreen Sat Feb 25, 2023 4:36 pm

    The Pascoe Fiasco wrote:What are people doing with Hynes if he isn’t named for Rd1, or worse still, if he is named in the reserves?

    Will keep him if he starts - otherwise switch to Doueihi
    L-Jimmy
    L-Jimmy

    Posts : 2252
    Reputation : 2718
    Join date : 2018-01-16
    Age : 40
    Location : Canberra

    NRL Fantasy 2023 Part 5 - Assemble the base price players - Page 3 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2023 Part 5 - Assemble the base price players

    Post by L-Jimmy Sat Feb 25, 2023 4:49 pm

    Teddy captain R1, R2 - regardless of Hynes injuries.

    Two banners, you heard it here first
    my tv broke
    my tv broke
    Fanatics Immortal

    Posts : 25734
    Reputation : 17612
    Join date : 2016-01-08

    NRL Fantasy 2023 Part 5 - Assemble the base price players - Page 3 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2023 Part 5 - Assemble the base price players

    Post by my tv broke Sat Feb 25, 2023 4:49 pm

    If hynes only trains for the first time at captains run, youd have to be wary.

    If he gets through a full week of training, green light (if youre picking him)
    White Lightning
    White Lightning
    Fanatic

    Posts : 13468
    Reputation : 4429
    Join date : 2015-10-13

    NRL Fantasy 2023 Part 5 - Assemble the base price players - Page 3 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2023 Part 5 - Assemble the base price players

    Post by White Lightning Sat Feb 25, 2023 4:53 pm

    ytsb wrote:

    WFB a bit of a headache. Teddy is the obvious starter, however there's value in Egan Butcher, Cheese, and Collins and there's a bye in R4. I think it's dancing with the devil to have 3 players from one team for an early bye.

    Don't think Turbo is undervalued.

    imo in your wfb's you get more joy having guys like warbrick starting over tmm, cnk
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    NRL Fantasy 2023 Part 5 - Assemble the base price players - Page 3 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2023 Part 5 - Assemble the base price players

    Post by Guest Sat Feb 25, 2023 4:57 pm

    The Dolphin Conspiracies wrote:It's a conspiracy

    NRL Fantasy 2023 Part 5 - Assemble the base price players - Page 3 LqZMZb9Yuqvs0QgjZPJOj0iRzzXJQj8-bppRiYxfu0MXAkbKIG63WM5Og8x1SqzRVkmRFkDmQCZfWshKRQWyL79dxJ1AveX_HS0mUtK0kZGQLxTfzVAJCZzDt3EjTJIeiA9QJo7LyQRCEnz1hc5g7mwRrsFJruwpKmqyy16I4JjpNc-1zRxc0FlL9oTQnaXkkaKeC0Ke4YQEobVPF-q-V01GzjLzTzpZCttBBmQv0ym7-bd4uIRylaxTF60xhR8aROtaELCVyKEd1IHe6LZfJFPQlSEEh7FXsi-mQWNwDKADRJx5kshb5yh0Yvp0wLkRAUTh1sFTvBueDeeQaCDrCmdUm1k_TtOLyWSnEDlDJ3NIRNSdgbGcNakLYst_29b6PfLipJM_hzC9CmDlFwpxbpDcZvlj2GKXOWALQTfrYLcp5HINcxQFk7VQRrnRtVFQUWERur_qVL9PGqb7aiXZOa80E9QaCozFg7kuHO_qcGiwDNKwd2nF3w0gKmfO_Ax-9dtuGOToTCRL13_cUFBkWmSINw_brsV6EAS8QVKG2GOnUXej7uiCddqflP2x4vhGQ_KjkHl_EFWgkvb_Zv0xabObr_iWNCyMQTbRoB3CQiOo01-_WaBaV5VCVYNUJWRN3Xubs2b75yo8WfquI-RXHfboEQJXwsJZWyVWsqgyULuTM1g3r5M9eketMLFIRCCxCWSL34fOH47oqe2_ziGHojAmwYIu-ml6IkWw2z_JiSbabmLFBo9RTxfDuWIz99YNCqbgXMxrl-Iyfd2os_JGs1GWs_U-sBs43VVEerhNHz2PsBsjFUWa3uqiniNZ9PvKSNZwdyJuxY36g75oP8bJHGy_-25l0tI9KI8g-9-NTGP7j7-ItoW9RstoV4AkhXNKmLV_tZQxLqLhwP8z0UIoInJQ3mGvJpT3XMI-kKXqnsFsROpI_zGnMOH3_0Wy2uEIBAlbB_DcXbxHd2XCyXLMIOkV_QUb6n3UMrKVekNAmS1WGb21DredDJWZrq-OTjXWApzCRIWfdnzD53blI3MHb9Zzdqp-Hj7XuBEOtiz9of415RJiwBumecQj3aMQdRo=w602-h745-no?authuser=0


    Conspiracy or forum (yet cause it’s the forum harmless) bullying Air Quote
    mattnz
    mattnz
    Fanatic

    Posts : 17664
    Reputation : 6160
    Join date : 2018-03-11

    NRL Fantasy 2023 Part 5 - Assemble the base price players - Page 3 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2023 Part 5 - Assemble the base price players

    Post by mattnz Sat Feb 25, 2023 4:58 pm

    ytsb wrote:Just had a first tinker with my team. Have gone cheap in the WFB, which has allowed me to run a 400k player as the 18th man. Thinking that having a playable 18 might be important this year. Are people stacking their EMGs with 230-250k players or we going a bit higher?
    Too much cow value to miss the best of them. The key is working out which are the best of them.

      Current date/time is Tue Mar 05, 2024 8:38 pm