NRL Fantasy Fanatics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

NRL Fantasy 2022 Part 63 - The decider (not really but I watched the bluey episode today and loved it)

Chucky
    Chucky

NRL Fantasy 2022 Part 63 - The decider (not really but I watched the bluey episode today and loved it) - Page 52 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2022 Part 63 - The decider (not really but I watched the bluey episode today and loved it)

Post by Chucky Wed Jul 13, 2022 10:24 pm

Amazing win Queensland.
    Terrific game, I loved the brutality.
    Sure to be carnage for weekend teams.
    Khany
    Khany

NRL Fantasy 2022 Part 63 - The decider (not really but I watched the bluey episode today and loved it) - Page 52 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2022 Part 63 - The decider (not really but I watched the bluey episode today and loved it)

Post by Khany Wed Jul 13, 2022 10:26 pm

Tom Dearden, what a dark horse you turned out to be.
    Chucky
    Chucky

Post by Chucky Wed Jul 13, 2022 10:26 pm

The Bludger#2 wrote:Congrats to Qld (especially the lovely calls they received from Klein).
    Did I call it or what?
    Honestly was a great game.
    Queensland wins. Tino stays on the field when he's 3rd man in and tries to choke Burton. Yep.
    6 agains coming out their ass. Yep. 
    Ignore the 10m so the Qld defence looks so awesome. Yep.
    Sorry lads but the BS about QUEENSLAND spirt is just that.
    NSW lost it when Talakai came on and couldn't handle the pressure, Scritta had a brain explosion, and then Chin tried the miracle play and BHunt read it well.
    Ponga and Hunt co-MoM award for mine. 
    NRL gets their "decider in Queensland" TV ratings. Yep. 
    I admit it, I am salty as.
    Calm down mate. Be gracious.
    Queensland earnt that win.
    wolfking
    wolfking
    Fanatics Immortal

Post by wolfking Wed Jul 13, 2022 10:27 pm

The Bludger#2 wrote:Congrats to Qld (especially the lovely calls they received from Klein).
    Did I call it or what?
    Queensland wins. Tino stays on the field when he's 3rd man in and tries to choke Burton. Yep.
    NSW lost it when Talakai came on and couldn't handle the pressure, Scritta had a brain explosion, and then Chin tried the miracle play and BHunt read it well.

Bludger of a post this one.
    The Bludger#2
    The Bludger#2

Post by The Bludger#2 Wed Jul 13, 2022 10:29 pm

Chucky wrote:
    Calm down mate. Be gracious.
    Queensland earnt that win.
    Yeah I know.
    I still hate them though.
    Aardvark
    Aardvark

Post by Aardvark Wed Jul 13, 2022 10:30 pm

Did I call it or what?

😂😂😂😂😂
    The Bludger#2
    The Bludger#2

Post by The Bludger#2 Wed Jul 13, 2022 10:31 pm

wolfking wrote:

Bludger of a post this one.
    They don't call me the Bludger for nothing mate.
    League is built on hatred.
    You Queensland fans know that SOO wouldn't work without the interstate hatred.
    Next year. We'll be back.
    rhinoceroo
    rhinoceroo
    Fanatic

Post by rhinoceroo Wed Jul 13, 2022 10:31 pm

Chucky wrote:Amazing win Queensland.
    Terrific game, I loved the brutality.
    Sure to be carnage for weekend teams.

Of fantasy relevant players:

Roosters kind of need Angus and Ted, but will be hard to back up.

Burton wasn't that involved. Hopefully just a fine for the biff, as was trailed earlier in the season for Origin infringements.

DCE no idea.

Carrigan surely unlikely (good news for Palasia)

All the Panthers and Cowboys out.

Grant probably has to back up with no Cheese. No reason for Cook not to back up.

Murray out with HIA protocols.

Bethany_B
    Bethany_B

Post by Bethany_B Wed Jul 13, 2022 10:31 pm

Khany wrote:Tom Dearden, what a dark horse you turned out to be.

After this game we can officially induct Tom Dearden and Tom Gilbert into the exclusive club of Undefeated Origin Superstars, alongside such esteemed company as Corey Allan, Brenko Lee, Edrick Lee, Hamiso Tabuai-Fidow and Thomas Flegler.
    Aardvark Ratnick
    Aardvark Ratnick

Post by Aardvark Ratnick Wed Jul 13, 2022 10:31 pm

What a game he had, should be extremely proud of himself.
    Grouse
    Grouse

Post by Grouse Wed Jul 13, 2022 10:32 pm

Grouse wrote:Have a feeling Ponga is going to have a career defining game tonight. He needs to stand up with the absence of Munster.
    'I Predict These Tings' Conor Mcgregor Aka Mystic Mac.
    mrbrownstone
    mrbrownstone

Post by mrbrownstone Wed Jul 13, 2022 10:34 pm

Grouse wrote:Have a feeling Ponga is going to have a career defining game tonight. He needs to stand up with the absence of Munster.

Post more.
    wolfking
    wolfking
    Fanatics Immortal

Post by wolfking Wed Jul 13, 2022 10:34 pm

rhinoceroo wrote:

Burton wasn't that involved. Hopefully just a fine for the biff, as was trailed earlier in the season for Origin infringements.

DCE no idea.

Grant probably has to back up with no Cheese. No reason for Cook not to back up.

I reckon Angus gets benched if he does play.
    Mulvy
    Mulvy

Post by Mulvy Wed Jul 13, 2022 10:35 pm

Did I call it or what?

Blow it out your arse! Qld fucking bullied the shit out of your guys. Klein is a spud both ways. The media will talk about where NSW went wrong instead of praising the Qld effort. And they wonder why we hate you kents so much and lift in this arena. Who was it that predicted a Ponga career defining game? Nailed it. Stoked to Bhunt, redemption indeed. Up the Maroons!
    mrbrownstone
    mrbrownstone

Post by mrbrownstone Wed Jul 13, 2022 10:36 pm

I knew he was good, I didn't know he was that good.

Wonder how the Broncos feel about letting him go right now? Walsh/Dearden/Reynolds might be pretty handy.
    Khany
    Khany

Post by Khany Wed Jul 13, 2022 10:36 pm

Munster's absence definitely unlocked KP's running game.
    toast
    toast

Post by toast Wed Jul 13, 2022 10:36 pm

Chewie wrote:I hate it when the Sith get a win
    NRL Fantasy 2022 Part 63 - The decider (not really but I watched the bluey episode today and loved it) - Page 52 Giphy
    rhinoceroo
    rhinoceroo
    Fanatic

Post by rhinoceroo Wed Jul 13, 2022 10:37 pm

wolfking wrote:

I reckon Angus gets benched if he does play.

Oh, and Josh Pap maybe to bench with bigger minutes for Tapine and Elliott.
    Chucky
    Chucky

Post by Chucky Wed Jul 13, 2022 10:39 pm

rhinoceroo wrote:

DCE no idea.

I hope you’re right about Grant but he was struggling after a tackle late and limped off soon after.
    I’m struggling for a 17 as is and need both he and Burton to back up, plus new recruit DCE.
    Grouse
    Grouse

Post by Grouse Wed Jul 13, 2022 10:39 pm

Did I call it or what?
    NRL Fantasy 2022 Part 63 - The decider (not really but I watched the bluey episode today and loved it) - Page 52 Giphy

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:33 am