NRL Fantasy Fanatics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

R16 trade planning

Milchcow
    Milchcow

R16 trade planning Empty R16 trade planning

Post by Milchcow Tue Jun 28, 2022 3:11 pm

R16 trade planning R16_te10

Only $2k in the bank which limits options a bit, so if we want any guns in its going to mean trading out some money

We want to get Hynes back to WFB and Burton back to CTR, which means trading in at least one HLF

Tago out makes most sense for cash, Don't need a CTR and he gives us a bit of a bankroll if we cash him out.

For trade targets.
    DCE at $786k probably best for points but expensive
    Moses $659k, Fogarty $621k, Hughes $600 are cheaper options

Whoever we get likely has to stay the distance, so I wouldn't want to trade in Hughes on the basis of Munster being out, if we're then stuck with him for 2 months after Munster comes back (unles we think he'll maintain scoring all year)
    filthridden
    filthridden

R16 trade planning Empty Re: R16 trade planning

Post by filthridden Tue Jun 28, 2022 9:47 pm

DCE loves a banner after origin so I'd be chasing him even though he's expensive.
    Volkman/Kennedy as cashouts who are in little danger of losing their spot in the 17.
    Volkman the added bonus of probably gonna start putting some scores on against weaker teams in NZ starting this weekend (sorry, Milchy and other Tigers fans! Embarassed )
    Cantbeatwinners
    Cantbeatwinners

Post by Cantbeatwinners Wed Jun 29, 2022 12:46 am

Thinking is Tago to Barnett a little sideways, or another r17 number to maybe stick with until season end. Is Barnett then better cover than Harris who could be upgraded to a r17 half next week.
    Jele
    Jele

NFL Fantasy L1 Champion : 2019
    NRL FF Survivor Champion : 2020

Post by Jele Wed Jun 29, 2022 3:46 am

Tago out makes sense to me with Burton on the bench and Koula as cover. I’d like to cash out Fifita too - don’t need the MID cover and the extra money could come in handy.

Really not sure about trade-ins. Barnett and Volkman sound OK to me. Hughes is one who could go on a bit of a tear post-Origin (and Storm play round 17), but a few of our gambles on previous fantasy guns (McInnes, Harris, BSmith, Mahoney, even RFM) haven’t exactly gone to plan…

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 5:13 am