NRL Fantasy Fanatics



Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

    NRL Fantasy 2022 Part 44 - Game of the year

    Rabbits21
    Rabbits21

    Posts : 9401
    Reputation : 3374
    Join date : 2019-07-24

    NRL Fantasy 2022 Part 44 - Game of the year - Page 32 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2022 Part 44 - Game of the year

    Post by Rabbits21 Sun May 15, 2022 7:14 pm

    Cmon Angus please
    VERTiiGO
    VERTiiGO

    Posts : 1308
    Reputation : 583
    Join date : 2019-02-17
    Age : 33
    Location : Sydney

    NRL Fantasy 2022 Part 44 - Game of the year - Page 32 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2022 Part 44 - Game of the year

    Post by VERTiiGO Sun May 15, 2022 7:15 pm

    rhinoceroo wrote:

    Roosters fan here. Mile forward.

    Even if it was it makes up for the forward call in the first half that cost us a try which wasn’t forward.
    Mulvy
    Mulvy
    Moderator

    Posts : 17101
    Reputation : 8926
    Join date : 2016-01-26
    Location : Mulvania

    NRL Fantasy 2022 Part 44 - Game of the year - Page 32 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2022 Part 44 - Game of the year

    Post by Mulvy Sun May 15, 2022 7:15 pm

    rhinoceroo wrote:

    Roosters fan here. Mile forward.

    Neutral here. Thought it was flat.
    Jack Torrance
    Jack Torrance

    Posts : 700
    Reputation : 526
    Join date : 2021-02-23
    Location : Hopefully ahead of mtvb ;)

    NRL Fantasy 2022 Part 44 - Game of the year - Page 32 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2022 Part 44 - Game of the year

    Post by Jack Torrance Sun May 15, 2022 7:15 pm

    Rabbits21 wrote:
    3 metres forward. Disgraceful.
    Nah
    multiple.scoregasms
    multiple.scoregasms

    Posts : 8226
    Reputation : 4823
    Join date : 2015-10-29
    Age : 29

    NRL Fantasy 2022 Part 44 - Game of the year - Page 32 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2022 Part 44 - Game of the year

    Post by multiple.scoregasms Sun May 15, 2022 7:15 pm

    my tv broke wrote:Anyone tipping Roosters? Im here for a Sammy Walker masterclass

    I tipped Roosters but would have expected 60% chance to Eels 40% ro Roosters

    Nice to see what happens when the Roosters complete above 70%
    GarethEllisismyDad
    GarethEllisismyDad

    Posts : 1012
    Reputation : 516
    Join date : 2022-02-21
    Location : England

    NRL Fantasy 2022 Part 44 - Game of the year - Page 32 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2022 Part 44 - Game of the year

    Post by GarethEllisismyDad Sun May 15, 2022 7:16 pm

    Isiah is fantasy royalty
    Mulvy
    Mulvy
    Moderator

    Posts : 17101
    Reputation : 8926
    Join date : 2016-01-26
    Location : Mulvania

    NRL Fantasy 2022 Part 44 - Game of the year - Page 32 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2022 Part 44 - Game of the year

    Post by Mulvy Sun May 15, 2022 7:16 pm

    It's fun owning Ipap.
    Finch
    Finch

    Posts : 5968
    Reputation : 1271
    Join date : 2016-03-02

    NRL Fantasy 2022 Part 44 - Game of the year - Page 32 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2022 Part 44 - Game of the year

    Post by Finch Sun May 15, 2022 7:16 pm

    MicksPicks creaming himself
    Snatchpato
    Snatchpato

    Posts : 4332
    Reputation : 3091
    Join date : 2020-06-28
    Age : 31
    Location : Gold Coast

    NRL Fantasy 2022 Part 44 - Game of the year - Page 32 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2022 Part 44 - Game of the year

    Post by Snatchpato Sun May 15, 2022 7:17 pm

    Oof that's bad from Angus
    Mr Snrub
    Mr Snrub

    Posts : 2565
    Reputation : 1149
    Join date : 2020-06-12

    NRL Fantasy 2022 Part 44 - Game of the year - Page 32 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2022 Part 44 - Game of the year

    Post by Mr Snrub Sun May 15, 2022 7:17 pm

    Not owning IPap is another dagger in my fantasy team heart.
    multiple.scoregasms
    multiple.scoregasms

    Posts : 8226
    Reputation : 4823
    Join date : 2015-10-29
    Age : 29

    NRL Fantasy 2022 Part 44 - Game of the year - Page 32 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2022 Part 44 - Game of the year

    Post by multiple.scoregasms Sun May 15, 2022 7:17 pm

    Welshy wrote:

    Always a warm welcome if you ever make it over mate

    Still waiting on that beer
    GarethEllisismyDad
    GarethEllisismyDad

    Posts : 1012
    Reputation : 516
    Join date : 2022-02-21
    Location : England

    NRL Fantasy 2022 Part 44 - Game of the year - Page 32 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2022 Part 44 - Game of the year

    Post by GarethEllisismyDad Sun May 15, 2022 7:18 pm

    Mulvy wrote:It's fun owning Ipap.

    Say this every week in my team tracker review, so glad I ditched David fifita for him when I did,

    Sleep easy
    wolfking
    wolfking
    Fanatics Immortal

    Posts : 28580
    Reputation : 9764
    Join date : 2016-04-26
    Age : 37
    Location : Brisbane

    NRL Fantasy 2022 Part 44 - Game of the year - Page 32 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2022 Part 44 - Game of the year

    Post by wolfking Sun May 15, 2022 7:18 pm

    Snatchpato wrote:Oof that's bad from Angus

    Dunno what the go is. He sucks.
    WT2K
    WT2K
    Fanatic

    Posts : 10583
    Reputation : 4537
    Join date : 2018-03-25
    Location : Leichhardt Oval

    NRL Fantasy 2022 Part 44 - Game of the year - Page 32 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2022 Part 44 - Game of the year

    Post by WT2K Sun May 15, 2022 7:18 pm

    Awesome being an ipap owner. Even better he's joining WT next season cheer
    Pookus McFly
    Pookus McFly

    Posts : 4642
    Reputation : 3949
    Join date : 2016-01-19

    NRL Fantasy 2022 Part 44 - Game of the year - Page 32 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2022 Part 44 - Game of the year

    Post by Pookus McFly Sun May 15, 2022 7:18 pm

    Well thats vicious twist in my ranking fortunes late in the round. Id been hoping to wait for R14 for iPap, but there isnt any point playing an extra bye player when he’s making up for the difference and more before we even get there.
    rhinoceroo
    rhinoceroo

    Posts : 9736
    Reputation : 4847
    Join date : 2015-09-30

    NRL Fantasy 2022 Part 44 - Game of the year - Page 32 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2022 Part 44 - Game of the year

    Post by rhinoceroo Sun May 15, 2022 7:20 pm

    Brilliant play, you arsehole
    wolfking
    wolfking
    Fanatics Immortal

    Posts : 28580
    Reputation : 9764
    Join date : 2016-04-26
    Age : 37
    Location : Brisbane

    NRL Fantasy 2022 Part 44 - Game of the year - Page 32 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2022 Part 44 - Game of the year

    Post by wolfking Sun May 15, 2022 7:20 pm

    Pookus McFly wrote:Well thats vicious twist in my ranking fortunes late in the round. Id been hoping to wait for R14 for iPap, but there isnt any point playing an extra bye player when he’s making up for the difference and more before we even get there.

    You'll pay over 900K for him?
    GarethEllisismyDad
    GarethEllisismyDad

    Posts : 1012
    Reputation : 516
    Join date : 2022-02-21
    Location : England

    NRL Fantasy 2022 Part 44 - Game of the year - Page 32 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2022 Part 44 - Game of the year

    Post by GarethEllisismyDad Sun May 15, 2022 7:21 pm

    That try from Mitchell moses was genius
    Mulvy
    Mulvy
    Moderator

    Posts : 17101
    Reputation : 8926
    Join date : 2016-01-26
    Location : Mulvania

    NRL Fantasy 2022 Part 44 - Game of the year - Page 32 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2022 Part 44 - Game of the year

    Post by Mulvy Sun May 15, 2022 7:21 pm

    Pookus McFly wrote:Well thats vicious twist in my ranking fortunes late in the round. Id been hoping to wait for R14 for iPap, but there isnt any point playing an extra bye player when he’s making up for the difference and more before we even get there.

    I'm guilty of that regularly. Fortunately had Ipap to start the year.

    Also, he threw the pass to Moses there. Definite TA.
    Snatchpato
    Snatchpato

    Posts : 4332
    Reputation : 3091
    Join date : 2020-06-28
    Age : 31
    Location : Gold Coast

    NRL Fantasy 2022 Part 44 - Game of the year - Page 32 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2022 Part 44 - Game of the year

    Post by Snatchpato Sun May 15, 2022 7:21 pm

    Yeah that's a special play

      Current date/time is Sun May 22, 2022 2:21 pm