NRL Fantasy Fanatics



Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

    NRL Fantasy 2022 Part 37 - I'd like to introduce myself. My name is Nicho Hynes. Fantasy Gun.

    syn13
    syn13

    Posts : 360
    Reputation : 227
    Join date : 2022-03-08

    NRL Fantasy 2022 Part 37 - I'd like to introduce myself. My name is Nicho Hynes. Fantasy Gun. - Page 2 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2022 Part 37 - I'd like to introduce myself. My name is Nicho Hynes. Fantasy Gun.

    Post by syn13 Thu Apr 28, 2022 8:48 pm

    Seriously have you lot learned nothing from the time-honoured tradition of fantasy death-riding? say nothing about anything to do with it, especially at half-time, you’re all asking for it
    Aardvark Ratnick
    Aardvark Ratnick

    Posts : 1935
    Reputation : 737
    Join date : 2015-07-31

    NRL Fantasy 2022 Part 37 - I'd like to introduce myself. My name is Nicho Hynes. Fantasy Gun. - Page 2 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2022 Part 37 - I'd like to introduce myself. My name is Nicho Hynes. Fantasy Gun.

    Post by Aardvark Ratnick Thu Apr 28, 2022 8:48 pm

    Hope Reynolds gets back on to keep it a good watch, enjoyed the first half.
    Finch
    Finch

    Posts : 6209
    Reputation : 1314
    Join date : 2016-03-02

    NRL Fantasy 2022 Part 37 - I'd like to introduce myself. My name is Nicho Hynes. Fantasy Gun. - Page 2 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2022 Part 37 - I'd like to introduce myself. My name is Nicho Hynes. Fantasy Gun.

    Post by Finch Thu Apr 28, 2022 8:49 pm

    Snatchpato wrote:I promise you lot, if Talakai does have a dud game, Matt is going to be feeling crap enough without you lot rubbing it in. Give it a rest.

    inb4: Yeah but he was rubbing it in all week.

    Yeah, nah he wasn't. He was high on Talakai, giving his reasons for loving his chances, and even claimed that not every team was in a position to trade him in.

    Was he over the top claiming he had the best 4-game stretch of any CTR ever? Yes.
    Does he deserve the crap you lot are giving him for contributing more unique discussion to this forum than any other member? No.

    Pull ya heads in

    Not sure if serious... But he's been giving it all week. For all we know Talakai might come out score 100 in the 2nd half.

    (It's all in good fun tbh)
    Jack Torrance
    Jack Torrance

    Posts : 810
    Reputation : 647
    Join date : 2021-02-23
    Location : Hopefully ahead of mtvb ;)

    NRL Fantasy 2022 Part 37 - I'd like to introduce myself. My name is Nicho Hynes. Fantasy Gun. - Page 2 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2022 Part 37 - I'd like to introduce myself. My name is Nicho Hynes. Fantasy Gun.

    Post by Jack Torrance Thu Apr 28, 2022 8:49 pm

    Snatchpato wrote:I promise you lot, if Talakai does have a dud game, Matt is going to be feeling crap enough without you lot rubbing it in. Give it a rest.

    inb4: Yeah but he was rubbing it in all week.

    Yeah, nah he wasn't. He was high on Talakai, giving his reasons for loving his chances, and even claimed that not every team was in a position to trade him in.

    Was he over the top claiming he had the best 4-game stretch of any CTR ever? Yes.
    Does he deserve the crap you lot are giving him for contributing more unique discussion to this forum than any other member? No.

    Pull ya heads in

    I'm death riding Talakai because I dont have him. Not because Matt or anyone has him in their team.

    I take your point as this isnt the case for some. I won't be pulling my head in though
    my tv broke
    my tv broke
    Fanatics Immortal

    Posts : 21840
    Reputation : 12592
    Join date : 2016-01-08

    NRL Fantasy 2022 Part 37 - I'd like to introduce myself. My name is Nicho Hynes. Fantasy Gun. - Page 2 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2022 Part 37 - I'd like to introduce myself. My name is Nicho Hynes. Fantasy Gun.

    Post by my tv broke Thu Apr 28, 2022 8:49 pm

    syn13 wrote:Seriously have you lot learned nothing from the time-honoured tradition of fantasy death-riding? say nothing about anything to do with it, especially at half-time, you’re all asking for it

    Hahah this 100%

    My main concern is the broncos winning. Yall fkn tempting the gods into some sharks left edge madness
    FalconSloth
    FalconSloth

    Posts : 2407
    Reputation : 1338
    Join date : 2019-02-27
    Location : Brisbane

    NRL Fantasy 2022 Part 37 - I'd like to introduce myself. My name is Nicho Hynes. Fantasy Gun. - Page 2 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2022 Part 37 - I'd like to introduce myself. My name is Nicho Hynes. Fantasy Gun.

    Post by FalconSloth Thu Apr 28, 2022 8:49 pm

    syn13 wrote:Seriously have you lot learned nothing from the time-honoured tradition of fantasy death-riding? say nothing about anything to do with it, especially at half-time, you’re all asking for it

    Yeah watch him drop 16 this half
    Snatchpato
    Snatchpato

    Posts : 5060
    Reputation : 3683
    Join date : 2020-06-28
    Age : 31
    Location : Gold Coast

    NRL Fantasy 2022 Part 37 - I'd like to introduce myself. My name is Nicho Hynes. Fantasy Gun. - Page 2 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2022 Part 37 - I'd like to introduce myself. My name is Nicho Hynes. Fantasy Gun.

    Post by Snatchpato Thu Apr 28, 2022 8:49 pm

    Lchy wrote:

    I think you’re right here, its just a game and we make it too personal sometimes.

    Rabbits throwing shots, however, is objectively hilarious

    I’m torn
    Rabbits throwing shots is always allowed.
    my tv broke
    my tv broke
    Fanatics Immortal

    Posts : 21840
    Reputation : 12592
    Join date : 2016-01-08

    NRL Fantasy 2022 Part 37 - I'd like to introduce myself. My name is Nicho Hynes. Fantasy Gun. - Page 2 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2022 Part 37 - I'd like to introduce myself. My name is Nicho Hynes. Fantasy Gun.

    Post by my tv broke Thu Apr 28, 2022 8:50 pm

    Finch wrote:

    Not sure if serious... But he's been giving it all week. For all we know Talakai might come out score 100 in the 2nd half.

    (It's all in good fun tbh)

    Also.. its fantasy football? If there isnt strong banter it isnt worth playing
    Boozecluez
    Boozecluez

    Posts : 6158
    Reputation : 3922
    Join date : 2016-01-12
    Age : 38
    Location : Sydney

    NRL Fantasy 2022 Part 37 - I'd like to introduce myself. My name is Nicho Hynes. Fantasy Gun. - Page 2 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2022 Part 37 - I'd like to introduce myself. My name is Nicho Hynes. Fantasy Gun.

    Post by Boozecluez Thu Apr 28, 2022 8:50 pm

    Jack Torrance wrote:

    I'm death riding Talakai because I dont have him. Not because Matt or anyone has him in their team.

    I take your point as this isnt the case for some. I won't be pulling my head in though

    What he is saying is the focus should be on how good Hynes is going
    And how Mulitalo is on 7
    Snatchpato
    Snatchpato

    Posts : 5060
    Reputation : 3683
    Join date : 2020-06-28
    Age : 31
    Location : Gold Coast

    NRL Fantasy 2022 Part 37 - I'd like to introduce myself. My name is Nicho Hynes. Fantasy Gun. - Page 2 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2022 Part 37 - I'd like to introduce myself. My name is Nicho Hynes. Fantasy Gun.

    Post by Snatchpato Thu Apr 28, 2022 8:51 pm

    Jack Torrance wrote:

    I'm death riding Talakai because I dont have him. Not because Matt or anyone has him in their team.

    I take your point as this isnt the case for some. I won't be pulling my head in though
    Death riding is fine, the shot taking literally at Matt is not.

    I actually expect you to put your head out a bit more and offer some quality shots at the Sharks edge in the second half. We death-riders need you.
    Finch
    Finch

    Posts : 6209
    Reputation : 1314
    Join date : 2016-03-02

    NRL Fantasy 2022 Part 37 - I'd like to introduce myself. My name is Nicho Hynes. Fantasy Gun. - Page 2 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2022 Part 37 - I'd like to introduce myself. My name is Nicho Hynes. Fantasy Gun.

    Post by Finch Thu Apr 28, 2022 8:51 pm

    Jack Torrance wrote:

    I'm death riding Talakai because I dont have him. Not because Matt or anyone has him in their team.

    I take your point as this isnt the case for some. I won't be pulling my head in though


    I don't have him either, so yeah it's nothing against Matt, it's just the game.

    I genuinely do feel though he isn't going to be making as much as people think/hope he will...
    my tv broke
    my tv broke
    Fanatics Immortal

    Posts : 21840
    Reputation : 12592
    Join date : 2016-01-08

    NRL Fantasy 2022 Part 37 - I'd like to introduce myself. My name is Nicho Hynes. Fantasy Gun. - Page 2 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2022 Part 37 - I'd like to introduce myself. My name is Nicho Hynes. Fantasy Gun.

    Post by my tv broke Thu Apr 28, 2022 8:51 pm

    Jack Torrance wrote:

    I'm death riding Talakai because I dont have him. Not because Matt or anyone has him in their team.

    I take your point as this isnt the case for some. I won't be pulling my head in though

    I am death riding.. *checks notes*.. anyone that i dont own
    Boozecluez
    Boozecluez

    Posts : 6158
    Reputation : 3922
    Join date : 2016-01-12
    Age : 38
    Location : Sydney

    NRL Fantasy 2022 Part 37 - I'd like to introduce myself. My name is Nicho Hynes. Fantasy Gun. - Page 2 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2022 Part 37 - I'd like to introduce myself. My name is Nicho Hynes. Fantasy Gun.

    Post by Boozecluez Thu Apr 28, 2022 8:52 pm

    my tv broke wrote:

    Also.. its fantasy football? If there isnt strong banter it isnt worth playing

    It is just not in hindsight, Will let you know in the second half after it has happened
    SoylentGreen
    SoylentGreen

    Posts : 3357
    Reputation : 1607
    Join date : 2016-01-21
    Location : The Deep North

    NRL Fantasy 2022 Part 37 - I'd like to introduce myself. My name is Nicho Hynes. Fantasy Gun. - Page 2 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2022 Part 37 - I'd like to introduce myself. My name is Nicho Hynes. Fantasy Gun.

    Post by SoylentGreen Thu Apr 28, 2022 8:52 pm

    Boozecluez wrote:

    What he is saying is the focus should be on how good Hynes is going
    And how Mulitalo is on 7

    This.

    The best centre of all time thing today was just a distraction from the clanger of a trade last week
    Finch
    Finch

    Posts : 6209
    Reputation : 1314
    Join date : 2016-03-02

    NRL Fantasy 2022 Part 37 - I'd like to introduce myself. My name is Nicho Hynes. Fantasy Gun. - Page 2 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2022 Part 37 - I'd like to introduce myself. My name is Nicho Hynes. Fantasy Gun.

    Post by Finch Thu Apr 28, 2022 8:52 pm

    my tv broke wrote:

    Also.. its fantasy football? If there isnt strong banter it isnt worth playing

    This is the way.
    The Dolphin Conspiracies
    The Dolphin Conspiracies

    Posts : 1096
    Reputation : 526
    Join date : 2021-12-30
    Location : Out there

    NRL Fantasy 2022 Part 37 - I'd like to introduce myself. My name is Nicho Hynes. Fantasy Gun. - Page 2 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2022 Part 37 - I'd like to introduce myself. My name is Nicho Hynes. Fantasy Gun.

    Post by The Dolphin Conspiracies Thu Apr 28, 2022 8:53 pm

    I don't know about death-riding but I am hoping all the stops get pulled out and Talakai doubles his break even
    Milchcow
    Milchcow
    Moderator

    Posts : 20615
    Reputation : 12582
    Join date : 2015-07-31

    NRL Fantasy 2022 Part 37 - I'd like to introduce myself. My name is Nicho Hynes. Fantasy Gun. - Page 2 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2022 Part 37 - I'd like to introduce myself. My name is Nicho Hynes. Fantasy Gun.

    Post by Milchcow Thu Apr 28, 2022 8:53 pm

    Snatchpato wrote:I promise you lot, if Talakai does have a dud game, Matt is going to be feeling crap enough without you lot rubbing it in. Give it a rest.

    The people feeling worse will be those that only trades him in this week.

    AT least Matt got a bunch of good scores out of him before this week.
    filthridden
    filthridden
    Moderator

    Posts : 16182
    Reputation : 9283
    Join date : 2015-09-27

    NRL Fantasy 2022 Part 37 - I'd like to introduce myself. My name is Nicho Hynes. Fantasy Gun. - Page 2 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2022 Part 37 - I'd like to introduce myself. My name is Nicho Hynes. Fantasy Gun.

    Post by filthridden Thu Apr 28, 2022 8:53 pm

    Walters probably hits his BE if Reynolds doesn't return.

    Probably
    Milchcow
    Milchcow
    Moderator

    Posts : 20615
    Reputation : 12582
    Join date : 2015-07-31

    NRL Fantasy 2022 Part 37 - I'd like to introduce myself. My name is Nicho Hynes. Fantasy Gun. - Page 2 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2022 Part 37 - I'd like to introduce myself. My name is Nicho Hynes. Fantasy Gun.

    Post by Milchcow Thu Apr 28, 2022 8:54 pm


    What is the opposite of death-riding? Because that is what I am doing to Haas's shoulder
    Revraiser
    Revraiser
    Fanatic

    Posts : 12827
    Reputation : 5786
    Join date : 2015-10-21
    Location : Sydney

    NRL Fantasy 2022 Part 37 - I'd like to introduce myself. My name is Nicho Hynes. Fantasy Gun. - Page 2 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2022 Part 37 - I'd like to introduce myself. My name is Nicho Hynes. Fantasy Gun.

    Post by Revraiser Thu Apr 28, 2022 8:54 pm

    Sharks in first gear. Bendover.

      Current date/time is Mon Sep 26, 2022 5:54 am