NRL Fantasy Fanatics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

Rd 7 discussion

Jele
    Jele

NFL Fantasy L1 Champion : 2019
    NRL FF Survivor Champion : 2020

Rd 7 discussion Empty Rd 7 discussion

Post by Jele Wed Apr 20, 2022 5:07 am

I think Milchy is offline for the week.  Team scored 874 for the round (1,472 round rank), back up to 10,916th overall.  Captain Cleary came up trumps, score would have been even better if we'd played Penisini.

Team is:

Randall
    MKing Lolo Mann
    DFifita Jones
    Cleary Burton
    Tago SCrichton
    Papy Teddy Hynes

Schneider Nanai Ilias Starling
    Penisini Koula AFifita Thompson
    27 trades left, $52k in the bank

A few possibilities on the chopping block, including Tago ($567k), SCrichton ($507k), Nanai ($497k), Ilias ($345k), AFifita ($318k) and Thompson ($356k). Plenty seem to be trading out Burton ($587k) too.

Probably enough in there to pick up a gun and a new cow, if we want to go two trades.  Options include Haas (although he might be just out of reach), Angus, Ponga, Grant, Papali'i and Cook at the high end, and then Talakai, Mulitalo, as well as cheapies like Taafe, Edrick, or Rushton. 

Throw in your trade suggestions and we'll get a poll running. Will have to turn things around pretty quickly in time for Thursday night's game. At least there shouldn't be much debate about captain this week...
    BCT05
    BCT05

Rd 7 discussion Empty Re: Rd 7 discussion

Post by BCT05 Wed Apr 20, 2022 7:56 am

Thompson to Taaffe would be an easy swap if we just went 1 trade.

But probably time for S Crichton to go imo. And we have enough centre cover with Penisini or Burton to replace him. So something like S Crichton and Nanai to Angus and Taaffe could be a go?
    robelgordo
    robelgordo
    Fanatic

Post by robelgordo Wed Apr 20, 2022 8:41 am

Yeah I like SCrichton + Nanai -> AChrichton + cow (Taaffe, ELee etc)
    Cap'n Ranta
    Cap'n Ranta

Post by Cap'n Ranta Wed Apr 20, 2022 8:57 am

Think Papy isn't certain to play so with Koula also being out I think Taaffe is a must trade in this week to provide WFB coverage.

As a second trade I like Tuilagi to enable future upgrades. He's averaging 40 in non injury affected/HIA games.

Would go Thompson to Taaffe and Critta to Tuilagi.

Think I like waiting a week on Angus and McInnes. With the 163k left ITB that leaves 20k spare pending scores for Tago (567k BE:45) and Nanai (497k BE:32) to Angus (614k BE:46) and McInnes (593k BE: 47) the following week.

sajjos
    sajjos

Post by sajjos Wed Apr 20, 2022 8:57 am

SCrichton to McInnes would have been nice if it could have been in one trade. No desperate need to sell anyone else as no obvious cow so will hold for this round IMO.
    BCT05
    BCT05

Post by BCT05 Wed Apr 20, 2022 9:30 am

Cap'n Ranta wrote:Think Papy isn't certain to play so with Koula also being out I think Taaffe is a must trade in this week to provide WFB coverage.

As a second trade I like Tuilagi to enable future upgrades. He's averaging 40 in non injury affected/HIA games.

Would go Thompson to Taaffe and Critta to Tuilagi.

Think I like waiting a week on Angus and McInnes. With the 163k left ITB that leaves 20k spare pending scores for Tago (567k BE:45) and Nanai (497k BE:32) to Angus (614k BE:46) and McInnes (593k BE: 47) the following week.

This is also good, didn't think about Tuilagi just kind of thought we had him
    Milchcow
    Milchcow

Post by Milchcow Wed Apr 20, 2022 9:57 am

thanks for running. I can pop in but can't commit a lot of time this week

are we interested in McInnes? Will he continue to start when Finucane comes back?

Angus would be a good in as well

Post by Guest Wed Apr 20, 2022 7:03 pm

I think one eye on Mcinnes to see what happens next week, while Angus can wait a week too

What you could do this week if you are worried about Papy is bench Crichton for this week with the plan to sell next and he also covers any WFB/CTR injuries over the weekend too
    Maybe Koula next week starts but buys us another week
    He shouldn't bleed much cash end of the day and allows us more options with trade

Something like Leo out for Tuilagi strengthens up the playable 14-17 and affordable in one trade

Then put to the vote a second
    If say people aren't a fan of Burton anymore, could push Schneider into starting half and then you have any position and 597k to spend
    I quite like a Luki gamble with the bye coming up, ride his price to 550-600k and sell rd 14

Gives you a team like this with 173k in the bank for next week (Nanai to ACrichton/Mcinnes)

Randall
    MKing Lolo Mann
    DFifita Jones
    Cleary Schneider
    Tago Penisini
    Papy Teddy Hynes

Starling
    Nanai
    Tuilagi
    Luki

SCrichton
    Koula