NRL Fantasy Fanatics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

NRL Fantasy 2022 Part 28 - My name is Marcelo Montoya, you killed my shoulder, prepare for a homophobic slur

my tv broke
    my tv broke
    Fanatics Immortal

NRL Fantasy 2022 Part 28 - My name is Marcelo Montoya, you killed my shoulder, prepare for a homophobic slur - Page 27 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2022 Part 28 - My name is Marcelo Montoya, you killed my shoulder, prepare for a homophobic slur

Post by my tv broke Wed Apr 13, 2022 12:43 pm

mattnz wrote:
    Momoisea came on after Young was already injured after 20 mins, when Jones moved to CTR. He wasn't coming on to replace Jones on the EDG like he did the previous week, taking 28 minutes from Jones, subbing on for him twice, as he wasn't up to playing close to 80 on the EDG.

The original game plan will have been similar to the previous week, with Momoisea taking minutes from Jones on the EDG. Wouldnt surprise me to see Mann play 80 again this week, with some of that time on Jones' EDG.

You're so close. Idea
    Liverpool_Bulldog
    Liverpool_Bulldog
    Fanatic

NRL Fantasy 2022 Part 28 - My name is Marcelo Montoya, you killed my shoulder, prepare for a homophobic slur - Page 27 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2022 Part 28 - My name is Marcelo Montoya, you killed my shoulder, prepare for a homophobic slur

Post by Liverpool_Bulldog Wed Apr 13, 2022 12:45 pm

I might just go Taaffe instead of Jones/Tui and hope for the best over the longer term. Gives me a little bit of coverage and I have EDG cover with Nanai

If he can average 35-40 then he makes some money and hopefully can catch his good games or play if he exceeds expectations
    Shady2K
    Shady2K

Post by Shady2K Wed Apr 13, 2022 12:48 pm

BroJo enticing me…. going Coates to him pockets some cash and better cash Gen and scoring as well hmm could just be wasting a trade though
    Loomer
    Loomer

Post by Loomer Wed Apr 13, 2022 12:50 pm

Liverpool_Bulldog wrote:

Is 4 weeks enough though before he didsapears?

Why are you convinced he will disappear?
    Liverpool_Bulldog
    Liverpool_Bulldog
    Fanatic

Post by Liverpool_Bulldog Wed Apr 13, 2022 12:50 pm

If you could grab any MID under 600k who would it be? Has to be Cotter right?
    Liverpool_Bulldog
    Liverpool_Bulldog
    Fanatic

Post by Liverpool_Bulldog Wed Apr 13, 2022 12:51 pm

Loomer wrote:

Why are you convinced he will disappear?

Where does Barnett go?
    my tv broke
    my tv broke
    Fanatics Immortal

Post by my tv broke Wed Apr 13, 2022 12:53 pm

Liverpool_Bulldog wrote:

Where does Barnett go?

Barnett "wants to" play middle. Was playing there at the start of the season.

Its not inconceivable that Jones keeps the edge spot. I wouldn't bank on it though, but I dont know anything.
    Liverpool_Bulldog
    Liverpool_Bulldog
    Fanatic

Post by Liverpool_Bulldog Wed Apr 13, 2022 12:55 pm

my tv broke wrote:

Its not inconceivable that Jones keeps the edge spot. I wouldn't bank on it though, but I dont know anything.

Ahh i see. All good, I’m happy to take the punt on Taaffe. Oh and their draw is real good I’ve been told
    Loomer
    Loomer

Post by Loomer Wed Apr 13, 2022 12:56 pm

Liverpool_Bulldog wrote:

Where does Barnett go?

Barnett isn't an edge. Jones way more likely to keep spot than Taaffe avg 35-40. He's rubbish. 28 with 8pts from goals last game. 32 with a try and 22 in 2 games at FB last season
    Grouse
    Grouse

Post by Grouse Wed Apr 13, 2022 1:02 pm

How would you line this team up, struggling at the moment - 

Starling
    TPJ IPAP Ming
    Fifita Tuilagi
    Hunt Schneider
    Timoko Critta
    Hynes Pap Taafe

Randall Mann Tago May
    Nanai Ilias Jones Ramsey 

Cheers Lads.
    robelgordo
    robelgordo
    Fanatic

Post by robelgordo Wed Apr 13, 2022 1:04 pm

Loomer wrote:Hadn't planned on selling Scrit or Wilton but want Brojo and have enough for Cleary vs Broncos. Tempting. Starling will have to wait. Scrit could obviously score good against Broncos though

TU: Scrit+Wilton to Cleary(C)+BroJo
    TD: No

need to know the alternative captain if Cleary-less to try and answer this
    robelgordo
    robelgordo
    Fanatic

Post by robelgordo Wed Apr 13, 2022 1:06 pm

my tv broke wrote:

You don’t need to know anything

Someone else already knows that Momo and Mann are going to job share the edge with Jones amirite?
    Loomer
    Loomer

Post by Loomer Wed Apr 13, 2022 1:11 pm

robelgordo wrote:

need to know the alternative captain if Cleary-less to try and answer this

Only Hynes or Pap and don't like either. Dylan Brown not really high on anyone
    robelgordo
    robelgordo
    Fanatic

Post by robelgordo Wed Apr 13, 2022 1:12 pm

Grouse wrote:How would you line this team up, struggling at the moment - 

Starling
    TPJ IPAP Ming
    Fifita Tuilagi
    Hunt Schneider
    Timoko Critta
    Hynes Pap Taafe

Randall Mann Tago May
    Nanai Ilias Jones Ramsey 

Cheers Lads.

I’d start Ramsey and have Taaffe and May/Critta in NPRs to loop at WFB. Nanai or Jones at 17th. Maybe both instead of Tuilagi.
    wolfking
    wolfking
    Fanatics Immortal

Post by wolfking Wed Apr 13, 2022 1:14 pm

mattnz wrote:
    Momoisea came on after Young was already injured after 20 mins, when Jones moved to CTR. He wasn't coming on to replace Jones on the EDG like he did the previous week, taking 28 minutes from Jones, subbing on for him twice, as he wasn't up to playing close to 80 on the EDG.

The original game plan will have been similar to the previous week, with Momoisea taking minutes from Jones on the EDG. Wouldnt surprise me to see Mann play 80 again this week, with some of that time on Jones' EDG.

Good to know Adam O'Brien posts here.
    EJ24
    EJ24

Post by EJ24 Wed Apr 13, 2022 1:15 pm

Anyone else looking ahead a couple of weeks and seeing not enough trades for peaked players plus Cleary other guns etc.

I have Leo Thompson done as a cash cow next week, then Sexton, Crichton, Nanai and Wilton close to being peaked or their use by date approaching

Will use these 4 guys to get Cleary and Haas 👍

robelgordo
    robelgordo
    Fanatic

Post by robelgordo Wed Apr 13, 2022 1:15 pm

Loomer wrote:

Only Hynes or Pap and don't like either. Dylan Brown not really high on anyone

If you can’t stomach the captain options, pull the trigger I reckon.

There’s a counterpoint that Wilton and Critta aren’t tradeouts yet, but it’s not Tedesco/Koula last week outrageous
    robelgordo
    robelgordo
    Fanatic

Post by robelgordo Wed Apr 13, 2022 1:17 pm

wolfking wrote:

Good to know Adam O'Brien posts here.

I’m pretty confident Momoisea hasn’t played much EDG in NSW Cup. Did he even play there when he subbed Jones in R4 or was it Mann switching wide? Either way, I’d be pretty confident it was a getting the player back to full fitness sub rather than a permanent tactic.

But I don’t own Mann and not own B Jones, so what would I know?
    mattnz
    mattnz
    Fanatic

Post by mattnz Wed Apr 13, 2022 1:21 pm

robelgordo wrote:

I’m pretty confident Momoisea hasn’t played much EDG in NSW Cup. Did he even play there when he subbed Jones in R4 or was it Mann switching wide? Either way, I’d be pretty confident it was a getting the player back to full fitness sub rather than a permanent tactic.

But I don’t own Mann and not own B Jones, so what would I know?
    He was starting EDG in preseason, so had been training there.

All we have seen from Jones is 52 minutes in 2 stints at EDG, and an 80 minute game, with 60 minutes of that at CTR.
    Loomer
    Loomer

Post by Loomer Wed Apr 13, 2022 1:29 pm

robelgordo wrote:

If you can’t stomach the captain options, pull the trigger I reckon.

There’s a counterpoint that Wilton and Critta aren’t tradeouts yet, but it’s not Tedesco/Koula last week outrageous

Is there 4k cheaper than BroJo option? I'd rather keep Scrit lose J King and cop Leo score for 1 week

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:30 am