NRL Fantasy Fanatics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

NRL Fantasy 2022 Part 8 - Don't Panic. You can still shuffle most of your players endlessly tomorrow.

mrbrownstone
    mrbrownstone

NRL Fantasy 2022 Part 8 - Don't Panic. You can still shuffle most of your players endlessly tomorrow. - Page 34 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2022 Part 8 - Don't Panic. You can still shuffle most of your players endlessly tomorrow.

Post by mrbrownstone Fri Mar 11, 2022 12:04 am

Just catching up on the game. Very happy with Crichton, Tago, and Bullemor.

Assumed pretty much everyone would have the same 3 til I saw the last couple of pages...
    Doggiezbrah
    Doggiezbrah

NRL Fantasy 2022 Part 8 - Don't Panic. You can still shuffle most of your players endlessly tomorrow. - Page 34 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2022 Part 8 - Don't Panic. You can still shuffle most of your players endlessly tomorrow.

Post by Doggiezbrah Fri Mar 11, 2022 12:13 am

Milchcow wrote:I wouldn't completely change your team around just to get a 1off score for 1 week.

If you have Crichton/Tago in your 18-21 and can't easily get them into your scoring team, just be happy with the price rises and leave it at that.

I guess bringing in Grant or Latrell is OK, as you know they'll be on the field next week, but I wouldn't make a bunch of other trades to generate the cash to allow it.

That was an accident! My fat fingers on my iPad 🥲
    Holzman
    Holzman

Post by Holzman Fri Mar 11, 2022 12:24 am

Now thinking I might find abit of cash for Tago

Got Coates Tualigi Penisi Smith in that range.

Was thinking either Coates or Smith to Fifita/Vailea and then probably the other to Tago next week

Could also do things like ipap down to Angus or even Papi/Burton to 350k guy and Mann up to Angus

Or just leave it, if Tago not a rush to get in (only 2k in the bank right now)

Aardvark
    Aardvark

Post by Aardvark Fri Mar 11, 2022 12:25 am

Rabbits21 wrote:
    Hey mate me the bloody idiot has Crichton 18th man and Tago 19th man. 

I am going to do Bird to Penisini and Cheese to Grant to get Crichton’s score. Also it would leave me with 168k spare which will help in future. If Pap is a late out I won’t complain as I would then get Tago’ score.

Team with 168k spare is:

Grant
    Haas (C)  Arrow J. King
    Fifita (VC) Nanai
    Mann Schneider
    Penisini B. Smith
    Teddy Hynes Pap

Randall Bullemor Ilias Tuilagi
    S. Crichton Tago M. King Koula 

Thoughts?

Why? Do you actually want those players......if so then go for it but pulling shit like that can backfire. It's a long season.
    poisoncup
    poisoncup

Post by poisoncup Fri Mar 11, 2022 12:31 am

Rabbits, mate. Sometimes you just need to cop that you put the wrong guys in EMG. Don't go pulling your team apart for their scores. It's Round 1. Both Tago and Crichton have made you a bit of cash already, be happy about that.
    Rabbits21
    Rabbits21
    Fanatic

Post by Rabbits21 Fri Mar 11, 2022 12:43 am

Aardvark wrote:

Why?  Do you actually want those players......if so then go for it but pulling shit like that can backfire. It's a long season.
    I was keen on Penisini had him in my team all pre season games til this morning. And I was tossing up Grant and Cheese the whole week anyway.

168k spare helps me as well. I’m also considering doing Nanai to Luki I just feel Luki will score much better.
    GarethEllisismyDad
    GarethEllisismyDad

Post by GarethEllisismyDad Fri Mar 11, 2022 1:02 am

Enjoyed cheering on Stephen Crichton today, he’s some player and normally I tail against Penrith, satisfying morning
    King Assassin
    King Assassin

Post by King Assassin Fri Mar 11, 2022 1:18 am

WT2K wrote:NRL Physio: Moses Leota off late with a left shoulder injury, nothing obvious on video of his final tackle & actually appeared to be carrying it from an earlier hitup. Possible AC joint injury/shoulder subluxation but tough to say #NRLPanthersSeaEagles

Starting spot just opened up for Leniu!!! dont lose hope yet.
    multiple.scoregasms
    multiple.scoregasms

Post by multiple.scoregasms Fri Mar 11, 2022 4:56 am

Ponga Yeo the Mann wrote:Tago started well. Naturally I took him out. What’s the lesson?

ALWAYS LISTEN TO MS

I blame Cleary for not starting with him. Too much cash meant less cows and he didn’t make the cut
    Liverpool_Bulldog
    Liverpool_Bulldog
    Fanatic

Post by Liverpool_Bulldog Fri Mar 11, 2022 5:36 am

I am here to confess my sins. I brought Leniu in for his paltry 19.

At least it was only 11 less than Tommy T
    multiple.scoregasms
    multiple.scoregasms

Post by multiple.scoregasms Fri Mar 11, 2022 5:41 am

Mulvy wrote:So, are we back to 80 minute, gun Yeo?

I talked a mate into him and didn’t do it myself
    Cleary and Yeo are two most important players for Panthers attacking structure
    With Cleary out I expected 4x80 minute games and probably a 60+ average
    Exceeded my expectations a little in that game but I wouldn’t be tearing things up to grab him before he starts getting rested again
    rectangle
    rectangle

Post by rectangle Fri Mar 11, 2022 7:10 am

King Assassin wrote:

Starting spot just opened up for Leniu!!! dont lose hope yet.

And some how he will still get 29 minutes
    Ponga Yeo the Mann
    Ponga Yeo the Mann

Post by Ponga Yeo the Mann Fri Mar 11, 2022 7:13 am

multiple.scoregasms wrote:

I blame Cleary for not starting with him. Too much cash meant less cows and he didn’t make the cut

Ah bugger mate I thought for sure you still had him! Taking him out I thought of you but still put smith in to find a few dollars for someone else

This years first lesson came early
    GarethEllisismyDad
    GarethEllisismyDad

Post by GarethEllisismyDad Fri Mar 11, 2022 7:15 am

For some reason I’m tinkering, just got to shut the app and distract myself, nothing rash!!
    Cake Tiger
    Cake Tiger

Post by Cake Tiger Fri Mar 11, 2022 7:18 am

In news from Super League, Kane Evans has been sinbinned after 6 minutes of this morning's game.
    Loomer
    Loomer

Post by Loomer Fri Mar 11, 2022 7:19 am

Cake Tiger wrote:In news from Super League, Kane Evans has been sinbinned after 6 minutes of this morning's game.

Great effort lasting that long. Can't believe Warriors signed him. Biggest boofhead in the game
    sajjos
    sajjos

Post by sajjos Fri Mar 11, 2022 7:25 am

Revraiser wrote:So DCE  a 57 ? Pass mark.

Looks like Ennis is going to continue with his constant remarks about how tired a team is everytime a tackle is missed.
    And he needs to know the difference between barking and communicating   Every time a coach opens their mouth, he is barking orders. 
    Wtf
    Loomer
    Loomer

Post by Loomer Fri Mar 11, 2022 7:29 am

GarethEllisismyDad wrote:For some reason I’m tinkering, just got to shut the app and distract myself, nothing rash!!

I'm debating going from Watson back to Grant would mean Billy Smith to 250k or less so Walters or Will Smith etc.

Always liked Watson though so tempted on the punt first up vs Newcastle
    Liverpool_Bulldog
    Liverpool_Bulldog
    Fanatic

Post by Liverpool_Bulldog Fri Mar 11, 2022 7:29 am

rectangle wrote:

And some how he will still get 29 minutes

Haha so much regret
    Moo Moo Dismantlers

Post by Moo Moo Dismantlers Fri Mar 11, 2022 7:45 am

Lads i need help, i had turbo as captain and its fucken depressing. Feel like putting him is captain next week is a complete gamble considering they playing the roosters. Fuck do i trade him out or keep him?

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 6:05 pm