NRL Fantasy Fanatics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

Custom Fantasy Fanatics Polo Shirts

Poll

Would you want a custom fantasy fanatics polo shirt?

[ 11 ]
    Custom Fantasy Fanatics Polo Shirts Bar_left73%Custom Fantasy Fanatics Polo Shirts Bar_right [73%] 
    [ 4 ]
    Custom Fantasy Fanatics Polo Shirts Bar_left27%Custom Fantasy Fanatics Polo Shirts Bar_right [27%] 

Total Votes: 15
    Ben Marlin
    Ben Marlin

Custom Fantasy Fanatics Polo Shirts Empty Custom Fantasy Fanatics Polo Shirts

Post by Ben Marlin Tue Apr 27, 2021 10:12 pm

Hey guys,

Unfortunately I have been unable to play Fantasy this year because of other commitments. I hope you guys are all having great seasons and haven't used too many trades

Recently I have started a sportswear business with a couple of mates and we produce our own custom apparel. Our name is VRTX Activewear.

This is such a strong community and I thought it would be cool if there was a polo shirt available for all of us to wear.

We are able to make any design you guys want - the possibilities are endless. Let me know if you guys are on board with this idea and we can begin designing some concepts.

If you would like to see a few of our designs we have already made.
    We have uploaded them on Instagram - @vrtx_activewear

Revraiser
    Revraiser
    Fanatic

Custom Fantasy Fanatics Polo Shirts Empty Re: Custom Fantasy Fanatics Polo Shirts

Post by Revraiser Wed Apr 28, 2021 6:33 am

Throw it in the main thread a couple of times mate, I am sure it will have alot of interest.
    Ben Marlin
    Ben Marlin

Custom Fantasy Fanatics Polo Shirts Empty Re: Custom Fantasy Fanatics Polo Shirts

Post by Ben Marlin Wed Apr 28, 2021 6:39 am

Revraiser wrote:Throw it in the main thread a couple of times mate, I am sure it will have alot of interest.
    Thanks!
    I was wondering if one of the mods would be able to have it pinned in the first post of each thread so that more people are able to see it
    Revraiser
    Revraiser
    Fanatic

Post by Revraiser Wed Apr 28, 2021 10:02 pm

I thought there would be a huge interest
    Ben Marlin
    Ben Marlin

Post by Ben Marlin Wed Apr 28, 2021 10:12 pm

Revraiser wrote:I thought there would be a huge interest
    Yeah I'm not sure where everybody is - I thought the same

Need to try get as many people in this thread as possible
    RandomSil
    RandomSil

Post by RandomSil Wed Apr 28, 2021 10:42 pm

So are we doing a group purchase like deal or whats the go. I would be keen mate, hell even for a jersey like one.

Also plug the thread in the group meet up for maguc round.
    Ben Marlin
    Ben Marlin

Post by Ben Marlin Thu Apr 29, 2021 4:24 am

RandomSil wrote:So are we doing a group purchase like deal or whats the go. I would be keen mate, hell even for a jersey like one.

Also plug the thread in the group meet up for maguc round.
    So if lots of us are interested - our designer will create a concept polo design based on what we all want.
    Then we'll order a polo shirt for whoever pays
    Revraiser
    Revraiser
    Fanatic

Post by Revraiser Thu Apr 29, 2021 7:08 am

What type of detail can go into the polo,  I wouldn't know where to begin.
    Ben Marlin
    Ben Marlin

Post by Ben Marlin Thu Apr 29, 2021 7:12 am

Revraiser wrote:What type of detail can go into the polo,  I wouldn't know where to begin.
    As much or as little detail as you guys want - there are no limits with us. We offer 100% customisation.

You can have a look at our Instagram to see all of the different types designs that we can do and the amount of detail.
    @vrtx_activewear

https://www.instagram.com/vrtx_activewear/

Milchcow
    Milchcow

Post by Milchcow Thu Apr 29, 2021 10:09 am

Hi Ben

I don't actually have an instagram account (might have to get SI onto that as my IT Support guy) so can't check out what you have

But rather than saying "endless possibilities" probably better to come up with a couple of possible options and then go from there. Sometimes less choice is better. And having a prototype might help generate interest

Also need a ballpark on price. Its going to be a key factor for a lot of people.

Ben Marlin
    Ben Marlin

Post by Ben Marlin Thu Apr 29, 2021 11:17 am

Milchcow wrote:
    Hi Ben

I don't actually have an instagram account (might have to get SI onto that as my IT Support guy) so can't check out what you have

But rather than saying "endless possibilities" probably better to come up with a couple of possible options and then go from there. Sometimes less choice is better. And having a prototype might help generate interest

Also need a ballpark on price. Its going to be a key factor for a lot of people.

Custom Fantasy Fanatics Polo Shirts Screen18
    Custom Fantasy Fanatics Polo Shirts Screen19
    Custom Fantasy Fanatics Polo Shirts Screen20

These are some of the designs that we have already made.

Price will be approximately $50 for each shirt
    Ben Marlin
    Ben Marlin

Post by Ben Marlin Thu Apr 29, 2021 11:18 am

Milchcow wrote:
    Hi Ben

A couple other designs we have made
    Custom Fantasy Fanatics Polo Shirts Screen21
    Custom Fantasy Fanatics Polo Shirts Screen10
    Custom Fantasy Fanatics Polo Shirts Screen12
    rectangle
    rectangle

Post by rectangle Thu Apr 29, 2021 4:59 pm

I'd be keen for Tee or a Polo, just need it to be in the XL variety.
    Ben Marlin
    Ben Marlin

Post by Ben Marlin Thu Apr 29, 2021 5:03 pm

rectangle wrote:I'd be keen for Tee or a Polo, just need it to be in the XL variety.
    No worries!
    We have all sizes for children, womens and men

Any ideas for the design of the shirt?

Revraiser
    Revraiser
    Fanatic

Post by Revraiser Thu Apr 29, 2021 5:51 pm

I like the first 2 designs posted up there, is this a polo or shirt or jersey thing ?
    Ben Marlin
    Ben Marlin

Post by Ben Marlin Thu Apr 29, 2021 5:55 pm

Revraiser wrote:I like the first 2 designs posted up there, is this a polo or shirt or jersey thing ?
    We make both - can do polo shirts and/or jerseys

We have mainly focused on doing custom jerseys to begin with but are able to design and manufacturer polos as well.

If everybody agrees on a particular design/idea - we will design a concept using the Fantasy Fanatic logo (if it doesn't exist - we will design a logo for free) and then we can look at placing orders
    Revraiser
    Revraiser
    Fanatic

Post by Revraiser Thu Apr 29, 2021 5:58 pm

Did u see Green Machines proposal in the main thread in the last hour ?
    RandomSil
    RandomSil

Post by RandomSil Thu Apr 29, 2021 6:44 pm

https://imgur.com/a/Shf26O1

Logo we use but shit a free logo is a free logo.

Id buy one for myself, MF and @Liverpool_Bulldog
    Milchcow
    Milchcow

Post by Milchcow Thu Apr 29, 2021 7:04 pm

I will get a polo too. I ain't winning any of GM's free ones

I am and old fuddy duddy so prefer plain rather than fancy designs.
    Ben Marlin
    Ben Marlin

Post by Ben Marlin Thu Apr 29, 2021 8:50 pm

RandomSil wrote:https://imgur.com/a/Shf26O1

Logo we use but shit a free logo is a free logo.

Id buy one for myself, MF and @Liverpool_Bulldog
    Sounds awesome!

Thanks for sending that through.

Do we want to use a similar colour scheme to the yellow and blue in the logo?

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:01 pm