NRL Fantasy Fanatics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

NRL Fantasy 2021 Part 32 - Livin' Fifita Loca

mattnz
    mattnz
    Fanatic

NRL Fantasy 2021 Part 32 - Livin' Fifita Loca - Page 21 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2021 Part 32 - Livin' Fifita Loca

Post by mattnz Sun Apr 11, 2021 8:36 am

Daveboy wrote:

The kid he is talking about played the trial against the Tigers
    I'd imagine there's a better option at the Bears or Jersey Flegg than SG Ball
    They should try to get Simpkins on loan
    ytsb
    ytsb

NRL Fantasy 2021 Part 32 - Livin' Fifita Loca - Page 21 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2021 Part 32 - Livin' Fifita Loca

Post by ytsb Sun Apr 11, 2021 8:49 am

Daveboy wrote:

The kid he is talking about played the trial against the Tigers
    I'd imagine there's a better option at the Bears or Jersey Flegg than SG Ball

His words not mine mate
    Mulvy
    Mulvy

Post by Mulvy Sun Apr 11, 2021 8:49 am

ytsb wrote:

Obviously my opinion means nothing but I think Radley is far too valuable as part of our attacking structure 1-2 wide of the ruck. He gives good service and gives Walker much more space which he lacked while Radley was off. Not sure who would fill that role if he went hooker. To give you an idea of what I mean here's who the ball went to for the final three tries:

Tupou's try was Radley --> Walker --> Tupou
    Walker's try was Radley --> Walker
    B moz's second was Radley --> Tedesco --> Walker --> Morris

Excellent point.
    WT Winfield
    WT Winfield

Post by WT Winfield Sun Apr 11, 2021 8:56 am

I feel the same about Liddle. Most of our tries go Liddle something something try.

Epic rant MF cheer Sad to see you go though..
    Snatchpato
    Snatchpato

Post by Snatchpato Sun Apr 11, 2021 9:03 am

Well we know who's going to win the "dummy spit of the year" or whatever the prize is!

True talk though, sad to see you go MF. Hope you'll be back, it was nice having someone to commiserate with regarding not owning the weapons everyone else has!
    Snatchpato
    Snatchpato

Post by Snatchpato Sun Apr 11, 2021 9:04 am

mattnz wrote:
    They should try to get Simpkins on loan
    I hope so. I'm going to be needing a basement price player in order to get Fifi or Cleary in asap. I can't take not owning them anymore!
    WT Winfield
    WT Winfield

Post by WT Winfield Sun Apr 11, 2021 9:09 am

Why would Roosters want Simpkins?

Smoking some serious hopium if we're talking Simpkin Laughing Zero chance.
    Lemmy KGB
    Lemmy KGB

Post by Lemmy KGB Sun Apr 11, 2021 9:16 am

Fucken Tino. Time to go. Might welcome Jazz.
    rectangle
    rectangle

Post by rectangle Sun Apr 11, 2021 9:23 am

With MF leaving surely that opens a mod spot for Stormtrooper?
    Mulvy
    Mulvy

Post by Mulvy Sun Apr 11, 2021 9:24 am

This is how I'm looking at the moment. Thought I'd share, might help some or at least generate some fantasy chat:

Egan: Plenty of $ to make, not looking a keeper (yet)
    Crichton: Gun
    Watson: Gun/rd 13 keeper
    Welch: BE about 28 next week. Should make about 20k next week with mid 40s if I hold him
    Fifita: Gun
    Riki: Will peak soon without a big score, but will hold price with 40s so no urgent need to sell.
    Cleary: Gun
    Milford: Rd 13 keeper
    Bird: Rd 13 keeper
    Roberts: Rd 13 keeper
    Teddy: Gun
    Pappy: Gun
    Laurie: Rd 13 keeper
    Brailey: Gun/Rd 13 keeper
    SOS: plenty $ to make
    Schuster: Plenty $ to make. DPP will be very useful.
    Liddle: 40's would mean peaks in a couple of weeks but would hold price. Possible but rather unlikely rd 13 keeper.
    Walker: Plenty $ to make.
    Croker: Back to low 30's would peak 2-3 weeks but would hold price. Could be one of those cows that people jump off early and goes on to make a bunch more cash. But I'm gonna need cash for upgrades from somewhere.
    Niu: Don't care what he does as long as he holds his position. He my WFB/CEN cover and therefore a rd 13 keeper.
    Alvaro: 40's mean still plenty of $ to make unless there are team changes.

I made no trades this week, and with two games left to go, it isn't looking like I would need to trade next week either (touch wood, touch wood). But at some point, points have to trump $, especially with guns/rd 13 keepers falling in price like Moses/Fogarty etc.

I'd say my most likely trade outs next week are Welch, Liddle, Croker and Alvaro but none seem urgent at this stage.
    WT Winfield
    WT Winfield

Post by WT Winfield Sun Apr 11, 2021 9:25 am

rectangle wrote:With MF leaving surely that opens a mod spot for Stormtrooper?

I think Camo might've leapfrogged into pole with his thread starting efforts the other day.
    ForanAgainst
    ForanAgainst

Post by ForanAgainst Sun Apr 11, 2021 9:36 am

Mulvy wrote:This is how I'm looking at the moment. Thought I'd share, might help some or at least generate some fantasy chat:

Welch: BE about 28 next week. Should make about 20k next week with mid 40s if I hold him
    Riki: Will peak soon without a big score, but will hold price with 40s so no urgent need to sell.
    Liddle: 40's would mean peaks in a couple of weeks but would hold price. Possible but rather unlikely rd 13 keeper.
    Croker: Back to low 30's would peak 2-3 weeks but would hold price. Could be one of those cows that people jump off early and goes on to make a bunch more cash. But I'm gonna need cash for upgrades from somewhere.
    Niu: Don't care what he does as long as he holds his position. He my WFB/CEN cover and therefore a rd 13 keeper.

I made no trades this week, and with two games left to go, it isn't looking like I would need to trade next week either (touch wood, touch wood). But at some point, points have to trump $, especially with guns/rd 13 keepers falling in price like Moses/Fogarty etc.

I'd say my most likely trade outs next week are Welch, Liddle, Croker and Alvaro but none seem urgent at this stage.

I do say I agree with much of this. Riki is one I can see many jumping off of after next week. I don’t see him doing much next week, except missing more tackles and being taken off again for questionable defence. If Te’o hadnt gotten injured, would he have returned. His assignment next week is really tough, so I’m predicting a low 30s score.

It would be great if Schuster kept his spot all year, but the edge injuries for Manly have got to stop. It seems like a cursed position for them. He’s one I’d like to keep in my 18-21, if and when I get my team right.
    SaveTheCheerleader
    SaveTheCheerleader

Post by SaveTheCheerleader Sun Apr 11, 2021 9:37 am

lol, bit salty MF ... A grade dummy spit.
    Revraiser
    Revraiser
    Fanatic

Post by Revraiser Sun Apr 11, 2021 9:43 am

rectangle wrote:With MF leaving surely that opens a mod spot for Stormtrooper?

NRL Fantasy 2021 Part 32 - Livin' Fifita Loca - Page 21 Giphy
    easytiger
    easytiger

NRL FF Survivor Champion : 2022

Post by easytiger Sun Apr 11, 2021 9:48 am

I didn't realise that post was MF (I'd just thought it was a random that MF had edited for some PG type reason).

I feel like I was a little harsh, so I apologise for that.
    Sorry MF - I genuinely hope you stick around as I always enjoy your humour and that beautiful dance you do with Random. Smile
    WT Winfield
    WT Winfield

Post by WT Winfield Sun Apr 11, 2021 9:49 am

ForanAgainst wrote:

I do say I agree with much of this. Riki is one I can see many jumping off of after next week. I don’t see him doing much next week, except missing more tackles and being taken off again for questionable defence. If Te’o hadnt gotten injured, would he have returned. His assignment next week is really tough, so I’m predicting a low 30s score.

It would be great if Schuster kept his spot all year, but the edge injuries for Manly have got to stop. It seems like a cursed position for them. He’s one I’d like to keep in my 18-21, if and when I get my team right.

Yeah Riki is the one that jumped out to me for an upgrade to like Harris (easier said than done).

Probably got an eye on Welch to Haas too though.

Couple more weeks of cash generation maybe.. looking solid Mulvy Cool
    ytsb
    ytsb

Post by ytsb Sun Apr 11, 2021 9:49 am

Mulvy wrote:This is how I'm looking at the moment. Thought I'd share, might help some or at least generate some fantasy chat:

Great post and it seems like we are in a similar position. Looking like I will carry 304k for the third consecutive week which seems super weird but there really are no forced trades so far. The only person I can trade in for Welch is a mid (so probably Haas which i'll be 20k odd short for next week), and I already have Cleary, the Shoe, Milf, SoS, Walker so it's sketchy trading a non-half to Moses or Fog. It is tempting to go Liddle --> Moses/Fog next week though since Turpin covers Brailey.
    rectangle
    rectangle

Post by rectangle Sun Apr 11, 2021 9:51 am

Good post. Still a lot of weeks for the cows to keep making money. The hard part is a few keepers (or round 13 guns) are going to be bottoming out soon, Haas, Moses, Fog, Koro but cows still have plenty to make. It’ll be a tough predicament if jumping off to early or just at the right time.
    Revraiser
    Revraiser
    Fanatic

Post by Revraiser Sun Apr 11, 2021 9:59 am

Good post it notes Mulvy.

I feel like I've been really lucky, although only sitting at rank 779 with no players left, I have avoided all injuries, started with Cleary and Fifita, and have half a dozen well oiled cows. 
    Was able to not trade this round, after reversing the Leniu to Lussick trade. 

Hope MF is back, like Random referred to, aside from playing fantasy, the attraction to stick around, have a chat, stir the pot, and peruse the multitude of other threads should be enough to keep any long termwr around. Sad to see for me personally, don't like seeing the bricks, foundation fall away. This place is good, but I never take it for granted.
    Chewie
    Chewie
    Fanatic

Post by Chewie Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:07 am

Sorry to see you go Mighty Fishes... whatever your going through, hang in there mate. You'll get through it. You're always welcome back

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 5:36 pm