NRL Fantasy Fanatics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

NRL Fantasy Part 75 - Seibold and Seibeautiful

Rabbits21
    Rabbits21
    Fanatic

NRL Fantasy Part 75 - Seibold and Seibeautiful - Page 45 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy Part 75 - Seibold and Seibeautiful

Post by Rabbits21 Sat Aug 15, 2020 1:37 am

Teeth Eater wrote:Shit night of footy, but good night in Fantasy. Was really surprised with Moses' score when I opened up the scores at the end of the match. Didn't think he'd be anywhere near that. And conversely, I was a bit disappointed with Cleary's score, thinking he might have got a bit more. I curse that no try to Kikau.

Anyway, regarding Moses' score, at least something good came out of the match, lol. Well, with Hunt and McInnes, plenty good came out of it in terms of Fantasy, but hard loss for the Eels.

Always had some weird soft spot for the Saints and there's worse teams one could lose to. But yeah, just fuck. Sad

511/8c seems okay?
    Well done to McInnes and Moses owners, I don’t own either at this stage.

I have kept faith in Pearce Teeth, I hope it doesn’t backfire.

8/511 C to me seems right in the mix, very good.

I’m 7/340 and let says Haas scores 72 tomorrow then I’m 8/484 C so you’d still be 25-30 points head of me mate. I feel like I’m a bit behind after that Aubbs 15.

I have MoFo, Taumalolo, Murray, Latrell, Haas, Carrigan tomorrow and possibly Siro to if Marty is ruled out.

MoFo, Murray and Latrell are kind of POD’s in the top 1000 so I hope they all go well. If a couple of those 3 can score a try even better. Murray hasn’t scored in quite a while, he’s well overdue. I’m hoping Latrell continues his form of the last couple of weeks and that Holbrook gives MoFo back to his 55mins would be great.

Tough luck to your Eels Teeth I saw the last 30mins and I found them frustrating to watch. I think this loss was coming though as the last month they have been patchy. Hopefully it’s the wake up call they needed.

I don’t own him in fantasy but Gutherson what a freak 33 runs for 369 metres is fucking crazy, like just wow!

As for the Dragons good to see Mary go out like that. They really earnt that win and it was off the back of their defence where they kept turning up.
    Loomer
    Loomer

NRL Fantasy Part 75 - Seibold and Seibeautiful - Page 45 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy Part 75 - Seibold and Seibeautiful

Post by Loomer Sat Aug 15, 2020 4:39 am

danseels1985 wrote:Didn’t deserve to win probably but I still can’t see how that Mahoney try wasn’t given when it was sent up as a try. Fair play Dragons,all the pressure on us now to turn up against a weakened Storm now

Was on the line. No try
    SoylentGreen
    SoylentGreen

Post by SoylentGreen Sat Aug 15, 2020 6:50 am

Take Luai's 37 or roll the dice on Starling?
    Honey Badger
    Honey Badger

Post by Honey Badger Sat Aug 15, 2020 6:54 am

Big ups to Gutho who keeps matching Teddys scores for me. Even when Teddy pulled out a 20 pointer last week Gutho the same.
    I consider going Rudolph to Moses but I would have needed to use 2 trades leaving me with only a couple of trades for the run home. Decided to hold trades but tough missing out on Moses points
    Ozymandias
    Ozymandias

Post by Ozymandias Sat Aug 15, 2020 7:23 am

SoylentGreen wrote:Take Luai's 37 or roll the dice on Starling?

Personally, I'd take the 37 but it's literally a 50/50 call as Starling has scored 22 to 52 this year, which is 37-15 to 37+15
    Liverpool_Bulldog
    Liverpool_Bulldog
    Fanatic

Post by Liverpool_Bulldog Sat Aug 15, 2020 7:28 am

Had McInnes, Koro and Cook on my shortlist to replace Robson.

Now that the first two have gone big it’s making me worry about Cook haha
    Milchcow
    Milchcow

Post by Milchcow Sat Aug 15, 2020 8:00 am

I love fantasy coaches.

Penrith have been flogging everyone. They play a team everyone was expecting to get the spoon and be flogged most weeks. They keep it really close and lose12-18.

View on this forum - they could have won if they gave more game time to the guy who was missing the most tackles.
    wolfking
    wolfking
    Fanatics Immortal

Post by wolfking Sat Aug 15, 2020 8:02 am

Play Siro, Talau or Herbie? Thinking Talau against the Dogs? Yes?
    wolfking
    wolfking
    Fanatics Immortal

Post by wolfking Sat Aug 15, 2020 8:06 am

SoylentGreen wrote:Take Luai's 37 or roll the dice on Starling?

Maybe wait and see if Havilli is playing. If Starling is on the bench, I'd take the 37.
    wolfking
    wolfking
    Fanatics Immortal

Post by wolfking Sat Aug 15, 2020 8:10 am

Pretty satisfied with my impulse Brown trade in. Means I might not get Ponga but getting a cut price gun second rower I think is actually a lot better as it's given me better team balance and only a dodge 17th man instead of 16th and 17th. Brown should be good for 55 average. Just need him to behave himself.

Post by Guest Sat Aug 15, 2020 8:31 am

Milchcow wrote:I love fantasy coaches.

Penrith have been flogging everyone. They play a team everyone was expecting to get the spoon and be flogged most weeks. They keep it really close and lose12-18.

View on this forum - they could have won if they gave more game time to the guy who was missing the most tackles.

Haha on the other hand basing your decision on the warriors losing because one of their best players with x factor missed a few tackles (Who is often the first up tackler and drops off with zero real impact)
    Fantasy goggles go both ways
    Playing a starting lock for less than 40mins with no injury (less than Adam Blair) and hoping he stays at the club next year while you keep signing forwards

On another note hope the sharks manage to get Tohu Harris, has been in talks though would take Tevaga as well
    WT Winfield
    WT Winfield

Post by WT Winfield Sat Aug 15, 2020 8:39 am

Boozecluez wrote:On another note hope the sharks manage to get Tohu Harris, has been in talks though would take Tevaga as well

Make it happen! cheer
    Liverpool_Bulldog
    Liverpool_Bulldog
    Fanatic

Post by Liverpool_Bulldog Sat Aug 15, 2020 8:40 am

Man I wish I had just the one extra trade. Would seriously consider Sironen to Brimson for an 18th man that isn’t gonna be fucked around on a weekly basis
    rhinoceroo
    rhinoceroo
    Fanatic

Post by rhinoceroo Sat Aug 15, 2020 8:43 am

Boozecluez wrote:

Haha on the other hand basing your decision on the warriors losing because one of their best players with x factor missed a few tackles (Who is often the first up tackler and drops off with zero real impact)
    Fantasy goggles go both ways
    Playing a starting lock for less than 40mins with no injury (less than Adam Blair) and hoping he stays at the club next year while you keep signing forwards

On another note hope the sharks manage to get Tohu Harris, has been in talks though would take Tevaga as well

Yeah, Jazz's missed tackles are usually because he goes so low and the runner might slip out of them but still be tackled up top for no net effect. Another reason fantasy stats do not equal real world performance.

OTOH, he could have got more minutes for his potential attacking input, and on a drier day where the coach is keener on the offload maybe he would have.
    thelastdodo
    thelastdodo

Post by thelastdodo Sat Aug 15, 2020 8:53 am

Hi guys,
    Siro or Starling for 17th man?
    Will Starling 30 min outscore Siros 50 min?
    Mulvy
    Mulvy

Post by Mulvy Sat Aug 15, 2020 9:14 am

wolfking wrote:Play Siro, Talau or Herbie?  Thinking Talau against the Dogs?  Yes?

It's a tough one, Talau against the Dogs might be the better way to go versus Herbie who will try his guts out in a team that will probably capitulate.

I started Williame when he turned from a purple dot to a red dot and will look at Herbie's score before deciding. If looping not an option, maybe Talau??

Edit: didn't see Siro there, thought is was a centre decision only. Hmm, I don't mind Siro there actually.
    Mulvy
    Mulvy

Post by Mulvy Sat Aug 15, 2020 9:19 am

Milchcow wrote:I love fantasy coaches.

Haha, I never said they'd win.......but bloody well give me more Jazz minutes anyway dagnabbit!!
    Liverpool_Bulldog
    Liverpool_Bulldog
    Fanatic

Post by Liverpool_Bulldog Sat Aug 15, 2020 9:21 am

Mulvy wrote:

It's a tough one, Talau against the Dogs might be the better way to go versus Herbie who will try his guts out in a team that will probably capitulate.

I started Williame when he turned from a purple dot to a red dot and will look at Herbie's score before deciding. If looping not an option, maybe Talau??

Edit: didn't see Siro there, thought is was a centre decision only. Hmm, I don't mind Siro there actually.

You’d have Siro from the bench?
    Mulvy
    Mulvy

Post by Mulvy Sat Aug 15, 2020 9:34 am

Liverpool_Bulldog wrote:

You’d have Siro from the bench?

We're still expecting 55-60 on an edge right?? Against Cowboys edges? Still, wouldn't surprise me if all three scored within 5 points of each other. Talau could certainly score a brace against the dogs, but is also bound to score in the teens any week now when he isn't able to save his score with a try.

TL;DR: I have NFI
    Camo123
    Camo123
    Fanatic

Post by Camo123 Sat Aug 15, 2020 9:35 am

Albert Hopoate from Manly joins Warriors on loan for next 4 weeks

https://www.warriors.kiwi/news/20202/08/15/hopoate-secured-on-loan-deal/

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 5:35 pm