NRL Fantasy Fanatics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

NRL Fantasy 2020 Part 73 - Zac Highmax

my tv broke
    my tv broke
    Fanatics Immortal

NRL Fantasy 2020 Part 73 - Zac Highmax - Page 41 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2020 Part 73 - Zac Highmax

Post by my tv broke Sun Aug 09, 2020 1:01 pm

Titans and Cowboys are both 1-17
    Camo123
    Camo123
    Fanatic

NRL Fantasy 2020 Part 73 - Zac Highmax - Page 41 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2020 Part 73 - Zac Highmax

Post by Camo123 Sun Aug 09, 2020 1:03 pm

Any interest in Arrow as budget 17th man, bounced back with a couple of 50s recently
    Empyreal
    Empyreal

Post by Empyreal Sun Aug 09, 2020 1:17 pm

Looks like I'm well behind par this week and flying down the rankings with 801 with only Lolo and Mofo to play. At this stage captained my lowest scoring player is hurting.
    Mr Snrub
    Mr Snrub

Post by Mr Snrub Sun Aug 09, 2020 1:19 pm

Camo123 wrote:Any interest in Arrow as budget 17th man, bounced back with a couple of 50s recently

Yeah I'm considering as a cheap reliable high 40's, low 50's scorer for the run home.

I have 6 players worth more than 800k in my team so I think I've got enough of the super guns that a budget option is ideal for my 17th man.
    sajjos
    sajjos

Post by sajjos Sun Aug 09, 2020 1:22 pm

Camo123 wrote:Any interest in Arrow as budget 17th man, bounced back with a couple of 50s recently
    Decent shout. Should be below $650k for next week and I should have enough to go Siliva to Jai. It probably means I have to keep Jamal for rest of the season.
    MilfordTheMagician
    MilfordTheMagician

Post by MilfordTheMagician Sun Aug 09, 2020 1:30 pm

my tv broke wrote:

All hitting the fan at the broncos it seems. Boyd "quits" leadership group.. now pangai intentionally breaking the bubble, after a pretty lacklustre effort on friday night. Im assuming he wants out and there is merit to the roosters rumour

Results about to go well downhill again

God damn I love this fucking club so much right now Very Happy
    sajjos
    sajjos

Post by sajjos Sun Aug 09, 2020 1:30 pm

I had trades up my sleeves so in order to get the climb up the ranks I bought in Siliva, Chris Randall & Hudson this month and the rest, as they say, is history.
    Rabbits21
    Rabbits21
    Fanatic

Post by Rabbits21 Sun Aug 09, 2020 1:31 pm

I have gone pretty well thank goodness for Lucy. I was gonna sell him next week though for Cook or McInnes now not sure what I’ll do. I only have one hooker in Hunt so I need a second.

Who would you guys sell out of Murray, Yeo or Lucy to bring in a second hooker in McInnes or Cook?

I am tempted to go Cook as he’s had two scores around 50ish which means a couple of big ones are due soon.

I guess re McInnes it depends where he plays, he seems to go better playing a mixture of hooker and lock rather than just lock.....

On another note I really was hoping Pearce would do better, all of a sudden he’s a concern I didn’t wanna have to deal with.

I have 6 trades left after this week.

I’m 13/790 but once Aubbs and Latrell get added from my loops I’m 15/889, very happy with it seems a bit above par.

Lolo and MoFo to come.
    Mr Snrub
    Mr Snrub

Post by Mr Snrub Sun Aug 09, 2020 1:37 pm

Rabbits21 wrote:I have gone pretty well thank goodness for Lucy. I was gonna sell him next week though for Cook or McInnes now not sure what I’ll do. I only have one hooker in Hunt so I need a second.

Who would you guys sell out of Murray, Yeo or Lucy to bring in a second hooker in McInnes or Cook?

Murray. He's worth more than Luciano and not even scoring as well as him lately.
    Rabbits21
    Rabbits21
    Fanatic

Post by Rabbits21 Sun Aug 09, 2020 1:42 pm

Mr Snrub wrote:

Murray. He's worth more than Luciano and not even scoring as well as him lately.  
    In fairness to Murray Reyno went off very early against St Merge which meant Siro to halves and Murray to second row. This week as Su’a was out Murray had to play second row again.

With how well Knight played the other night there is talk on Souths forum about maybe Siro being benched, they’re just guessing currently. But for mine surely with Su’a coming back Murray goes back to lock!........

I was shocked Yeo got 80mins I thought around 60ish mine may have continued to be the norm especially as Penrith are doing so well and wouldn’t want him burnt out before finals. Playing around 60mins Yeo is probs a 45 points scorer. Murray is probs a 45-50 point scorer if moved from lock.

Whereas Lucy has scored what 4 tries in the last 4 games or so! Well surely he can’t keep that up.......

I’m so torn on what to do. I think it’ll be what I’m harping on about a bit this week, who to sell out of the 3.....
    sajjos
    sajjos

Post by sajjos Sun Aug 09, 2020 1:44 pm

Rabbits21 wrote:I have gone pretty well thank goodness for Lucy. I was gonna sell him next week though for Cook or McInnes now not sure what I’ll do. I only have one hooker in Hunt so I need a second.

I am tempted to go Cook as he’s had two scores around 50ish which means a couple of big ones are due soon.

I guess re McInnes it depends where he plays, he seems to go better playing a mixture of hooker and lock rather than just lock.....

On another note I really was hoping Pearce would do better, all of a sudden he’s a concern I didn’t wanna have to deal with.

I’m 13/790 but once Aubbs and Latrell get added from my loops I’m 15/889, very happy with it seems a bit above par.

Lolo and MoFo to come.
    Can you do Mitchell Pearce to Damien?
    my tv broke
    my tv broke
    Fanatics Immortal

Post by my tv broke Sun Aug 09, 2020 1:45 pm

Every season I reach a point (around the same time each year) where I run out of interest in watching as many games as possible, and just start waiting for finals.

I think its happened this round for me. Watched first 20 mins of storm game then went and did some shit. Caught the first half of panthers raiders and fell asleep at half time. That said lately ive been missing most saturday games due to doing other shit

Not sure what it is. Maybe its partly because fantasy is all but done in terms of upgrades to guns and cash cows milked/etc.. not sure. Anyone else get this way? I dont feel an urgent need to watch all my players because you basically know who your trade targets are and how teams are playing/etc

I guess my point is, maybe id be like this all year if it werent for fantasy.

Last edited by my tv broke on Sun Aug 09, 2020 1:47 pm; edited 2 times in total
    mattnz
    mattnz
    Fanatic

Post by mattnz Sun Aug 09, 2020 1:45 pm

Lolo and MoFo to come.
    You could wait until one gets injured then do the trade. No hurry unless Hunt gets injured or rested.
    Rabbits21
    Rabbits21
    Fanatic

Post by Rabbits21 Sun Aug 09, 2020 1:47 pm

sajjos wrote:
    Can you do Mitchell Pearce to Damien?
    Can’t afford it mate, just the 179k spare.
    sajjos
    sajjos

Post by sajjos Sun Aug 09, 2020 1:48 pm

Rabbits21 wrote:
    In fairness to Murray Reyno went off very early against St Merge which meant Siro to halves and Murray to second row. This week as Su’a was out Murray had to play second row again.

With how well Knight played the other night there is talk on Souths forum about maybe Siro being benched, they’re just guessing currently. But for mine surely with Su’a coming back Murray goes back to lock!........

I was shocked Yeo got 80mins I thought around 60ish mine may have continued to be the norm especially as Penrith are doing so well and wouldn’t want him burnt out before finals. Playing around 60mins Yeo is probs a 45 points scorer. Murray is probs a 45-50 point scorer if moved from lock.

Whereas Lucy has scored what 4 tries in the last 4 games or so! Well surely he can’t keep that up.......

I’m so torn on what to do. I think it’ll be what I’m harping on about a bit this week, who to sell out of the 3.....
    Its fine as long as we dont have to hear about it.  Laughing Laughing

Just kidding, Congratulations on your 5000th post.
    Rabbits21
    Rabbits21
    Fanatic

Post by Rabbits21 Sun Aug 09, 2020 1:49 pm

mattnz wrote:
    You could wait until one gets injured then do the trade. No hurry unless Hunt gets injured or rested.
    Can probs wait another week on Cook but if I wanted McInnes I’d have to move soon probs this coming week.

What to do with a Pearce is my other dilemma.

Maybe I’ll wait and see how my rank ends up after this round before deciding.

I think I’ll be making up some ground though after this round.

Hoping MoFo goes well today.
    Rabbits21
    Rabbits21
    Fanatic

Post by Rabbits21 Sun Aug 09, 2020 1:51 pm

sajjos wrote:
    Its fine as long as we dont have to hear about it.  Laughing Laughing

Just kidding, Congratulations on your 5000th post.

Glad to know you missed me bro I didn’t get a chance to come on yesterday arvo or last night lol!

You’ll also be hearing me talk about Pearce and what I may do with him as well. In fact I may ask Wolfie that he’s a Pearce owner as well. I guess let’s see how Moses goes today first and foremost.

I guess the fact Pearce still got 455 kick metres even with Green playing was a positive. Green kicking around 180 metres pretty much just took Ponga’s kick metres.
    sajjos
    sajjos

Post by sajjos Sun Aug 09, 2020 1:53 pm

my tv broke wrote:Every season I reach a point (around the same time each year) where I run out of interest in watching as many games as possible, and just start waiting for finals.

I think its happened this round for me. Watched first 20 mins of storm game then went and did some shit. Caught the first half of panthers raiders and fell asleep at half time. That said lately ive been missing most saturday games due to doing other shit

Not sure what it is. Maybe its partly because fantasy is all but done in terms of upgrades to guns and cash cows milked/etc.. not sure. Anyone else get this way? I dont feel an urgent need to watch all my players because you basically know who your trade targets are and how teams are playing/etc

Same here. However, I do tend to ignore the finals as Warriors would have gone home by then and there's only so many times you can watch Roosters & Storm flog the other teams.
    Loomer
    Loomer

Post by Loomer Sun Aug 09, 2020 1:55 pm

Traded in SST and Ponga and C on Haas 845/15 with Lolo and HTF left and dropping ranks. Thought the carnage considered I'd move up but appears pretty average score
    Aardvark
    Aardvark

Post by Aardvark Sun Aug 09, 2020 2:00 pm

my tv broke wrote:Every season I reach a point (around the same time each year) where I run out of interest in watching as many games as possible, and just start waiting for finals.

Lockdown probably brought this Point on sooner this year for me as I really binged early doors, but not so concerned about missing most games by this stage. Try to catch a few minutes here and there but Thursday/Friday night is usually it now.

Current date/time is Fri May 03, 2024 12:54 am