NRL Fantasy Fanatics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

NRL Fantasy 2020 Part 61 - Captain Teddy hype-train edition

Ando
    Ando

NRL Fantasy 2020 Part 61 - Captain Teddy hype-train edition - Page 21 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2020 Part 61 - Captain Teddy hype-train edition

Post by Ando Fri Jul 17, 2020 2:21 am

Rabbits21 wrote:
    I know the first one was in jest but the second one wasn’t needed...... that was you being arrogant for mine.

I couldn’t give a shit about the upvotes and downvotes.

There you go again being a smart arse once more about divisions. I’m in L10 for now but I deserve a bit more respect than that mate and am a better fantasy player than that league and for what I bring to the forum in helping many others posters re their teams and all. I like to think of others not just myself.

I stated facts, simple and I’d do it again.
    KingTeddy
    KingTeddy

NRL Fantasy 2020 Part 61 - Captain Teddy hype-train edition - Page 21 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2020 Part 61 - Captain Teddy hype-train edition

Post by KingTeddy Fri Jul 17, 2020 2:22 am

124 as captain isn't the worst for sure I'll happily take that. Really wanted to get in Angus next week but guess I'll have to wait
    Rabbits21
    Rabbits21
    Fanatic

Post by Rabbits21 Fri Jul 17, 2020 2:22 am

Fuck I’ve just burst into outright laughter Coke Heads is 5 and 4 in L10 and so am I, he’s 5th and I’m 6th yet I’m getting smashed apparently, fuck me that is hilarious, geez I needed a good laugh cheers bro lol! Beer cheer
    13CokeHeads
    13CokeHeads

Post by 13CokeHeads Fri Jul 17, 2020 2:23 am

Rabbits21 wrote:
    I’m in the top 8 last I checked mate, that’s not getting smashed. Being in the bottom 4 is getting smashed. I was in the top 4 a couple of weeks ago but have dropped a bit it happens.

L10 is not a shit league like some stereotypically think it is. I finished 599th last season and I’m in the top 750 for this season now so can you please explain to me how I am getting smashed please?

Put me on ignore if you don’t like me and get on with it. I don’t wish to cause any harm to you and do not go out of my way to try piss off anyone, it’s not who I am as a person.

If youre not first youre last.

Where is the block feature? If you were to be so helpful
    Bethany_B
    Bethany_B

Post by Bethany_B Fri Jul 17, 2020 2:27 am

Can you two just chill? Take this dick measuring contest to PMs
    13CokeHeads
    13CokeHeads

Post by 13CokeHeads Fri Jul 17, 2020 2:28 am

Bethany_B wrote:Can you two just chill? Take this dick measuring contest to PMs

True, now im part of te forum pollution too.

Gnight.
    Teeth Eater
    Teeth Eater

Post by Teeth Eater Fri Jul 17, 2020 2:29 am

Rabbits21 wrote:
    Mate you could hold Latrell and save a trade re bringing Sironen in.

Can you post your full side for me please bro so I can get a better gauge of how you’re looking.

Mate with you having a number of these cheaper players not doing much for ya I’d definitely spare one of them to Starling next week who looks like a handy cow and if my memory is any good you still have around 12 trades left so that’s plenty.

Moses is likely back next week so Field can go to Starling.

Re Sironen it’s really hard to tell how much more he will make over coming weeks, he could get 26mins one week and then 39mins the next. It would take Su’a or Lowe to go down injured or suspended for Siro to get an increased bigger minutes starting role.

If you move Latrell on do you still have centre cover in your squad? If you still have 3 centres in your squad after moving Latrell on it could be worth it Teeth.

If Pearce goes down I’m sure you’ll find a way to bring in Hunt, Moses or DCE.

Kerr has a BE of 14 mate and nearly up to 450k, I didn’t realise he’s averaged 35 this season he’s been a handy cow for ya. Defs hold him another week maybe 2.

Thanks for the input, mate. I'm embarrassed to post this amongst folk here, but here's the full picture;

Mcinnes
    Haas / Carrigan
    Lolo / Yeo / JTurbo
    Cleary / Pearce
    Niu / Talau
    Teddy / Papy / Lomax

Grant / Koro / Field / Kerr
    Averillo / McIntyre / HTF / Latrell (currently Sironen)

12 trades to go (11 if I trade Latrell out for Sironen)

If Moses is back next week Field is obviously ready to go, but I have an odd feeling that I'll get at least one more week out of Field.

I don't have unreal expectations for Siro... just his 30-odd per week will do the job.

And yeah, as you can see, I have centres squeezing themselves outside of my buttocks. And probably all of them can score as well as Latrell, hence why he is definitely departing my team... just figuring out the best method of exit.

I'm proud to say I haven't succumbed to a sideways trade since my first season (2018) but I did have a sideways look at Pearce to Hunt this week, pre-empting the disaster. But I'm going to hope Pearce pulls through and pulls through well. I still kind of want Moses back in my team too, after he's lost some of the $$ I traded him out for.

Kerr's try last week was one of the highlights of my season. He's been a slow mover, but not a bad own. For all money he was gone this week, but saved himself with that score last week, in my starting squad too. I do fear (lol) he'll keep his price ticking for a few more weeks and I can't trade him out next week. But that's a good thing.

Anyway, it's long but there's the rundown.
    Rabbits21
    Rabbits21
    Fanatic

Post by Rabbits21 Fri Jul 17, 2020 2:30 am

Bethany_B wrote:Can you two just chill? Take this dick measuring contest to PMs
    I was just defending myself, I’m not out to get anyone. I have nothing more to say to him.

I just said I was likely to go Magoulias to Starling next week in and got told off for it. What’s wrong with that please explain?

Then got told off that I’m getting smashed in L10 which isn’t the case.
    rhinoceroo
    rhinoceroo
    Fanatic

Post by rhinoceroo Fri Jul 17, 2020 2:34 am

It's just a fantasy forum, kids.
    B/L
    B/L

Post by B/L Fri Jul 17, 2020 2:35 am

You tell em rabs.
    standard-issue
    standard-issue

Post by standard-issue Fri Jul 17, 2020 2:39 am

13CokeHeads wrote:
    Rabbits21 wrote:
    I’m in the top 8 last I checked mate, that’s not getting smashed. Being in the bottom 4 is getting smashed. I was in the top 4 a couple of weeks ago but have dropped a bit it happens.

L10 is not a shit league like some stereotypically think it is. I finished 599th last season and I’m in the top 750 for this season now so can you please explain to me how I am getting smashed please?

Put me on ignore if you don’t like me and get on with it. I don’t wish to cause any harm to you and do not go out of my way to try piss off anyone, it’s not who I am as a person.

If youre not first youre last.

Where is the block feature? If you were to be so helpful

Go to the icons down the bottom Left of a poster's comment; then hover till you find "view user profile" and select; then go into "add to my foes list" top right hand side of profile above avatar.  Job done.

I would suggest that anyone else who has an issue with a particular poster do this as well.  The bullshit over the last few weeks is really starting to go against the reason this place has always been different to most Fantasy pages/sites. Everyone is free to express their opinions, as long as they don't go against the rules of being a decent human being.

If you don't like a particular poster there is no need to routinely pick them. Scroll on or block as above.

I know this will be disappointing to some, but I don't think you can block Admin so sorry in advance for my bad Fantasy advice.

Last edited by standard-issue on Fri Jul 17, 2020 2:44 am; edited 1 time in total
    Teeth Eater
    Teeth Eater

Post by Teeth Eater Fri Jul 17, 2020 2:40 am

Rabbits21 wrote:
    Oh we both put it on Ted then mate.

I’ll be at work still til the last 25mins of the game tomorrow so I’ll be in suspense lol.

Haas will probs score around 65-70 in 62mins I reckon.

Yeah, I'm happy with Teddy's score and it's topped Haas, McInnes & Lolo's scores from last week, which are my other options. So it's nice.

I just fear that Haas is going to have one of his big weeks in a loose, wild game against the Tigers. Of course I didn't think that way before kick off tonight, but now every time I think a thought it's one that includes Haas scoring tries and going 80+.
    Rabbits21
    Rabbits21
    Fanatic

Post by Rabbits21 Fri Jul 17, 2020 2:41 am

Teeth Eater wrote:

Thanks for the input, mate. I'm embarrassed to post this amongst folk here, but here's the full picture;

Mcinnes
    Haas / Carrigan
    Lolo / Yeo / JTurbo
    Cleary / Pearce
    Niu / Talau
    Teddy / Papy / Lomax

If Moses is back next week Field is obviously ready to go, but I have an odd feeling that I'll get at least one more week out of Field.

I don't have unreal expectations for Siro... just his 30-odd per week will do the job.

And yeah, as you can see, I have centres squeezing themselves outside of my buttocks. And probably all of them can score as well as Latrell, hence why he is definitely departing my team... just figuring out the best method of exit.

I'm proud to say I haven't succumbed to a sideways trade since my first season (2018) but I did have a sideways look at Pearce to Hunt this week, pre-empting the disaster. But I'm going to hope Pearce pulls through and pulls through well. I still kind of want Moses back in my team too, after he's lost some of the $$ I traded him out for.

Kerr's try last week was one of the highlights of my season. He's been a slow mover, but not a bad own. For all money he was gone this week, but saved himself with that score last week, in my starting squad too. I do fear (lol) he'll keep his price ticking for a few more weeks and I can't trade him out next week. But that's a good thing.  

Do not be embarrassed mate you enjoy the game and I’m proud of that I think you’re a good player who hasn’t had the best luck this year. Fuck people tonight are trying to drive me away from this place altogether but will I let them win, no I won’t. I’ll stand my ground.

Please don’t be embarrassed mate. If they are gonna laugh at you or what not that shows their character as a person more than anything.

You’ve a brilliant hooker, brilliant props, brilliant back row, better than mine.

Cleary and Pearce at half nothing wrong with that I have them.

Nothing wrong at all with your centres.

Grant and Koro nothing wrong with that.

Latrell to Sironen could be worthwhile frees up lots of cash but if Averillo is out of the picture at the Dogs you have zero centre coverage and imo I think you need some and could run without some for a week or 2 but with Talau’s hammy mate he could go down again this week or next week, it’s a possibility.

Bringing Havili in for one of Field or Kerr next week could be a good move mate. Can you hold Latrell and still be able to go say Averillo to Starling and Field to Havili next week?

If you can find a way to I’d bring in both Havili and Starling next week.

Hope I have helped a bit bro.

Hopefully Hammer can start building a bit more cash for us as well and fluke a couple of good scores.

Rabbits21
    Rabbits21
    Fanatic

Post by Rabbits21 Fri Jul 17, 2020 2:45 am

Teeth Eater wrote:

Yeah, I'm happy with Teddy's score and it's topped Haas, McInnes & Lolo's scores from last week, which are my other options. So it's nice.

I just fear that Haas is going to have one of his big weeks in a loose, wild game against the Tigers. Of course I didn't think that way before kick off tonight, but now every time I think a thought it's one that includes Haas scoring tries and going 80+.
    Oh well mate we can both suffer together and both get on the Beer Beer if we have to.
    Teeth Eater
    Teeth Eater

Post by Teeth Eater Fri Jul 17, 2020 3:03 am

Rabbits21 wrote:
    Do not be embarrassed mate you enjoy the game and I’m proud of that I think you’re a good player who hasn’t had the best luck this year. Fuck people tonight are trying to drive me away from this place altogether but will I let them win, no I won’t. I’ll stand my ground.

Please don’t be embarrassed mate. If they are gonna laugh at you or what not that shows their character as a person more than anything.

You’ve a brilliant hooker, brilliant props, brilliant back row, better than mine.

Cleary and Pearce at half nothing wrong with that I have them.

Nothing wrong at all with your centres.

Grant and Koro nothing wrong with that.

Latrell to Sironen could be worthwhile frees up lots of cash but if Averillo is out of the picture at the Dogs you have zero centre coverage and imo I think you need some and could run without some for a week or 2 but with Talau’s hammy mate he could go down again this week or next week, it’s a possibility.

Bringing Havili in for one of Field or Kerr next week could be a good move mate. Can you hold Latrell and still be able to go say Averillo to Starling and Field to Havili next week?

If you can find a way to I’d bring in both Havili and Starling next week.

Hope I have helped a bit bro.

Hopefully Hammer can start building a bit more cash for us as well and fluke a couple of good scores.

Yeah mate, I'm actually not going too bad this year... ranked within the top 500 (for now) which is pretty cool for me. I just see some of the teams around here and am all like, how on earth have they already got all those doods?

Mate, remember McIntyre is DPP CTR/2RF. So centres are covered, even if Averillo is out. But even if he is out this week I expect him back next week. If not, he very easily becomes Starling.

And keep in mind Lomax is in my WFB for this week, until I get Ponga, hopefully, next week. But then my centres are hopefully Lomax/Niu with Averillo, Talau and McIntyre as back-up.

I'm not a massive fan of Havilli at his price, but I do like Starling. When you ask if I can hold Latrell, do you mean to keep him? I can hold him this week, but I'd prefer to be making money. But either way, he is definitely gone before he plays again. Just can't deal with his rubbish anymore. I knew what I was doing when I bought him, thought I could handle it, found out I couldn't, and now he's gone. Fuck him. I don't need those sorts of stresses in my NRL viewership schedule. Wink

Anyway, whether subliminally or outwardly, considering your's and Wolfie's advice, I think I'll still do the Latrell to Siro trade this week, as I'm sure opportunity for Starling will pop up next week. Even if it's from somewhere I don't expect it to come from. That's how this thing seems to work.

Hammer doing something would be a thing of beauty... but I'm not expecting it. If he tanks again, maybe he becomes Starling next week. He's obviously taken more notes from Latrell's instruction manual on how to be a fullback instead of Teddy's and if he keeps it up I'll remove that stress from my side asap too.
    Teeth Eater
    Teeth Eater

Post by Teeth Eater Fri Jul 17, 2020 3:06 am

Rabbits21 wrote:
    Oh well mate we can both suffer together and both get on the Beer Beer if we have to.

Uh, yeah... if we have to. Um... no way I'll have a few tins otherwise. Wink

Speaking of which, I need to get up early for work tomorrow, I'm three sheets to the wind (yes, I did type that) and I need sleep. I'm out for the night, which is actually morning. Sad
    Rabbits21
    Rabbits21
    Fanatic

Post by Rabbits21 Fri Jul 17, 2020 3:09 am

Teeth Eater wrote:

Yeah mate, I'm actually not going too bad this year... ranked within the top 500 (for now) which is pretty cool for me. I just see some of the teams around here and am all like, how on earth have they already got all those doods?

Mate, remember McIntyre is DPP CTR/2RF. So centres are covered, even if Averillo is out. But even if he is out this week I expect him back next week. If not, he very easily becomes Starling.

And keep in mind Lomax is in my WFB for this week, until I get Ponga, hopefully, next week. But then my centres are hopefully Lomax/Niu with Averillo, Talau and McIntyre as back-up.

I'm not a massive fan of Havilli at his price, but I do like Starling. When you ask if I can hold Latrell, do you mean to keep him? I can hold him this week, but I'd prefer to be making money. But either way, he is definitely gone before he plays again. Just can't deal with his rubbish anymore. I knew what I was doing when I bought him, thought I could handle it, found out I couldn't, and now he's gone. Fuck him. I don't need those sorts of stresses in my NRL viewership schedule. Wink

Anyway, whether subliminally or outwardly, considering your's and Wolfie's advice, I think I'll still do the Latrell to Siro trade this week, as I'm sure opportunity for Starling will pop up next week. Even if it's from somewhere I don't expect it to come from. That's how this thing seems to work.

Hammer doing something would be a thing of beauty... but I'm not expecting it. If he tanks again, maybe he becomes Starling next week. He's obviously taken more notes from Latrell's instruction manual on how to be a fullback instead of Teddy's and if he keeps it up I'll remove that stress from my side asap too.
    With Twal back soon though does McIntrye still keep his spot? How do his mins look with Eisenhuth back to the bench would be a concern I have. Obviously McIntyre is good to hold though for the time being in your emergencies.

Ah yes sorry I missed Lomax.

Yeah with you being fine for coverage at centre I can see why you’d want to get rid of Latrell. Re Siro yeah he will make some money I reckon I’m just not sure it will be a lot. He could get some low 30’s some weeks and other weeks could be low to mid 20’s.

At least going Latrell to Siro would give you good funds to upgrade Kerr or Field to someone more significant that’s the big bonus.
    DarkKnight
    DarkKnight

Post by DarkKnight Fri Jul 17, 2020 3:21 am

How much cash do you have before trades this week teeth?
    Revraiser
    Revraiser
    Fanatic

Post by Revraiser Fri Jul 17, 2020 3:43 am

Ponga Yeo the Mann wrote:Thanks lads for letting “my due Dillinger” slide.. whatever a Dillinger is!

Made me think of that American gangster back in the day..
    DarkKnight
    DarkKnight

Post by DarkKnight Fri Jul 17, 2020 3:53 am

Teeth Eater wrote:

Mcinnes
    Haas / Carrigan
    Lolo / Yeo / JTurbo
    Cleary / Pearce
    Niu / Talau
    Teddy / Papy / Lomax

This week

Latrell > Siro
    Kerr > Hunt (or Brown)

Next week

Lomax > Ponga
    Field > Starling

Mcinnes
    Haas / Carrigan
    Lolo / Yeo / JTurbo
    Cleary / Pearce
    Niu / Talau
    Teddy / Papy / Ponga

Grant / Koro / Hunt / Starling
    Averillo / McIntyre / HTF / Sironen

Much stronger in your 16th and 17th positions and you pickup Ponga when he is bottomed out for Lomax who almost maxed out (10 point upgrade on season avg). I know you want to hold on to Kerr a bit longer but the current value players you need to target will also rise by the same amount.

Current date/time is Tue May 21, 2024 9:27 am