NRL Fantasy Fanatics



Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

    NRL Fantasy 2020 Part 52 - 2 free bonus threads

    mattnz
    mattnz

    Posts : 9680
    Reputation : 2803
    Join date : 2018-03-11

    NRL Fantasy 2020 Part 52 - 2 free bonus threads - Page 50 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2020 Part 52 - 2 free bonus threads

    Post by mattnz Fri Jul 03, 2020 11:25 pm

    @robelgordo wrote:I can’t stress enough thanks all for the  Robson talk here pre-game. I had about 5 minutes free to make a decision and would’ve hastily gone another way without reading through some of the opinion here.
    Should end up being one of the buys of the year for his price, with close to a 60 average.
    KingTeddy
    KingTeddy

    Posts : 953
    Reputation : 293
    Join date : 2020-01-20

    NRL Fantasy 2020 Part 52 - 2 free bonus threads - Page 50 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2020 Part 52 - 2 free bonus threads

    Post by KingTeddy Fri Jul 03, 2020 11:25 pm

    @robelgordo wrote:I can’t stress enough thanks all for the  Robson talk here pre-game. I had about 5 minutes free to make a decision and would’ve hastily gone another way without reading through some of the opinion here.

    Good to hear mate. Smart move keeping him. I was in the same boat, this forum is clutch! Hopefully he continues playing 80 as he is killing it at the moment!
    mattnz
    mattnz

    Posts : 9680
    Reputation : 2803
    Join date : 2018-03-11

    NRL Fantasy 2020 Part 52 - 2 free bonus threads - Page 50 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2020 Part 52 - 2 free bonus threads

    Post by mattnz Fri Jul 03, 2020 11:26 pm

    @KingTeddy wrote:

    Good to hear mate. Smart move keeping him. I was in the same boat, this forum is clutch! Hopefully he continues playing 80 as he is killing it at the moment!
    He was planning to sell him?
    KingTeddy
    KingTeddy

    Posts : 953
    Reputation : 293
    Join date : 2020-01-20

    NRL Fantasy 2020 Part 52 - 2 free bonus threads - Page 50 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2020 Part 52 - 2 free bonus threads

    Post by KingTeddy Fri Jul 03, 2020 11:27 pm

    @mattnz wrote:
    He was planning to sell him?

    Yeah I know? So it was a good move to keep him????
    Pookus McFly
    Pookus McFly

    Posts : 3851
    Reputation : 3022
    Join date : 2016-01-18

    NRL Fantasy 2020 Part 52 - 2 free bonus threads - Page 50 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2020 Part 52 - 2 free bonus threads

    Post by Pookus McFly Fri Jul 03, 2020 11:40 pm

    Anyone know if the price predictor on MTBs site is fairly accurate at the moment?
    Or does it over/underestimate?

    Trying to thread the needle with some cash outs this week
    rhinoceroo
    rhinoceroo

    Posts : 7913
    Reputation : 3483
    Join date : 2015-09-30

    NRL Fantasy 2020 Part 52 - 2 free bonus threads - Page 50 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2020 Part 52 - 2 free bonus threads

    Post by rhinoceroo Fri Jul 03, 2020 11:41 pm

    @Welshy wrote:Any updates from Eels game?

    Robson down to 62 but can't see any other differences so not sure if that's an update or something that happened at the end of the game.
    Welshy
    Welshy
    Moderator

    Posts : 24363
    Reputation : 8254
    Join date : 2015-09-16
    Age : 33
    Location : Wales

    NRL Fantasy 2020 Part 52 - 2 free bonus threads - Page 50 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2020 Part 52 - 2 free bonus threads

    Post by Welshy Fri Jul 03, 2020 11:42 pm

    @rhinoceroo wrote:

    Robson down to 62 but can't see any other differences so not sure if that's an update or something that happened at the end of the game.
    Praying on a +1 for Stinky
    rhinoceroo
    rhinoceroo

    Posts : 7913
    Reputation : 3483
    Join date : 2015-09-30

    NRL Fantasy 2020 Part 52 - 2 free bonus threads - Page 50 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2020 Part 52 - 2 free bonus threads

    Post by rhinoceroo Fri Jul 03, 2020 11:42 pm

    @Pookus McFly wrote:Anyone know if the price predictor on MTBs site is fairly accurate at the moment?
    Or does it over/underestimate?

    Trying to thread the needle with some cash outs this week

    mtvb's break evens have been a few points too low recently. (Sorry mtvb).
    rhinoceroo
    rhinoceroo

    Posts : 7913
    Reputation : 3483
    Join date : 2015-09-30

    NRL Fantasy 2020 Part 52 - 2 free bonus threads - Page 50 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2020 Part 52 - 2 free bonus threads

    Post by rhinoceroo Fri Jul 03, 2020 11:43 pm

    @Welshy wrote:
    Praying on a +1 for Stinky

    30 is much better than 29, it's true.
    Pookus McFly
    Pookus McFly

    Posts : 3851
    Reputation : 3022
    Join date : 2016-01-18

    NRL Fantasy 2020 Part 52 - 2 free bonus threads - Page 50 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2020 Part 52 - 2 free bonus threads

    Post by Pookus McFly Sat Jul 04, 2020 12:10 am

    Seen a lot of people down on Ryan Hall on Facebook but I am mildly interested. Seems to score 30s without tries and should get an extended run on that favoured left wing. Potentially looking at looping him and Pappy, Hall should go 50+ anytime he crosses the stripe
    B/L
    B/L

    Posts : 2511
    Reputation : 1301
    Join date : 2016-01-12

    NRL Fantasy 2020 Part 52 - 2 free bonus threads - Page 50 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2020 Part 52 - 2 free bonus threads

    Post by B/L Sat Jul 04, 2020 12:18 am

    I am in a league where the guy has.

    Mcinnes (c) Teddy Sivo Gutho Flanagan Mcguire Lomax
    mattnz
    mattnz

    Posts : 9680
    Reputation : 2803
    Join date : 2018-03-11

    NRL Fantasy 2020 Part 52 - 2 free bonus threads - Page 50 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2020 Part 52 - 2 free bonus threads

    Post by mattnz Sat Jul 04, 2020 12:20 am

    @B/L wrote:I am in a league where the guy has.

    Mcinnes (c) Teddy Sivo Gutho Flanagan Mcguire Lomax
    wow,headed for 1200ish. Overall rank?
    Mr Snrub
    Mr Snrub

    Posts : 2056
    Reputation : 795
    Join date : 2020-06-12

    NRL Fantasy 2020 Part 52 - 2 free bonus threads - Page 50 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2020 Part 52 - 2 free bonus threads

    Post by Mr Snrub Sat Jul 04, 2020 12:28 am

    Just noticed Erin Clark made the bench for the Titans. Hmmmm maybe I should reverse my trade and keep him now. Not a lot of great cash cows going and he has a negative BE.

    Only problem is Clark was how I funded a trade in of Fotuaika. Ah dilemmas, dilemmas.
    rhinoceroo
    rhinoceroo

    Posts : 7913
    Reputation : 3483
    Join date : 2015-09-30

    NRL Fantasy 2020 Part 52 - 2 free bonus threads - Page 50 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2020 Part 52 - 2 free bonus threads

    Post by rhinoceroo Sat Jul 04, 2020 12:32 am

    @Pookus McFly wrote:Seen a lot of people down on Ryan Hall on Facebook but I am mildly interested. Seems to score 30s without tries and should get an extended run on that favoured left wing. Potentially looking at looping him and Pappy, Hall should go 50+ anytime he crosses the stripe

    I think if this was week three of the season he'd be value... rare to get a winger with 30 as absolute base, and he will score tries eventually, it's not like he's been fluffing opportunities. However, RTS is available for not a hell of a lot more.
    mattnz
    mattnz

    Posts : 9680
    Reputation : 2803
    Join date : 2018-03-11

    NRL Fantasy 2020 Part 52 - 2 free bonus threads - Page 50 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2020 Part 52 - 2 free bonus threads

    Post by mattnz Sat Jul 04, 2020 12:35 am

    @Mr Snrub wrote:Just noticed Erin Clark made the bench for the Titans. Hmmmm maybe I should reverse my trade and keep him now. Not a lot of great cash cows going and he has a negative BE.

    Only problem is Clark was how I funded a trade in of Fotuaika. Ah dilemmas, dilemmas.  
    "Tyrone Roberts is up from the reserves to fullback with Corey Thompson switching to the wing. Bryce Cartwright has assumed Proctor's spot in the second row with Justin Holbrook on Friday saying Beau Fermor was likely to come into the game-day 17."

    Fermor may take Clark's place, with Tanah Boyd on the bench too
    Mr Snrub
    Mr Snrub

    Posts : 2056
    Reputation : 795
    Join date : 2020-06-12

    NRL Fantasy 2020 Part 52 - 2 free bonus threads - Page 50 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2020 Part 52 - 2 free bonus threads

    Post by Mr Snrub Sat Jul 04, 2020 12:41 am

    @mattnz wrote:
    "Tyrone Roberts is up from the reserves to fullback with Corey Thompson switching to the wing. Bryce Cartwright has assumed Proctor's spot in the second row with Justin Holbrook on Friday saying Beau Fermor was likely to come into the game-day 17."

    Fermor may take Clark's place, with Tanah Boyd on the bench too

    Oh right didn't see that part. I kind of want him to play so I can make more money but I kind of want him not to so I can ease my mind about getting a big gun in.
    Welshy
    Welshy
    Moderator

    Posts : 24363
    Reputation : 8254
    Join date : 2015-09-16
    Age : 33
    Location : Wales

    NRL Fantasy 2020 Part 52 - 2 free bonus threads - Page 50 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2020 Part 52 - 2 free bonus threads

    Post by Welshy Sat Jul 04, 2020 1:00 am

    @B/L wrote:I am in a league where the guy has.

    Mcinnes (c) Teddy Sivo Gutho Flanagan Mcguire Lomax
    Outstanding
    mattnz
    mattnz

    Posts : 9680
    Reputation : 2803
    Join date : 2018-03-11

    NRL Fantasy 2020 Part 52 - 2 free bonus threads - Page 50 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2020 Part 52 - 2 free bonus threads

    Post by mattnz Sat Jul 04, 2020 1:02 am

    Something to note in the future for Horse, may not come back strongly from his injury, from NRL Physio.

    "Lisfranc injuries can take their toll, with some studies in American football/rugby showing a 20% reduction in performance in a player’s first year back from Lisfranc surgery.
    Overall a complex injury/recovery that makes it one of the more feared injuries in footy"
    Mr Snrub
    Mr Snrub

    Posts : 2056
    Reputation : 795
    Join date : 2020-06-12

    NRL Fantasy 2020 Part 52 - 2 free bonus threads - Page 50 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2020 Part 52 - 2 free bonus threads

    Post by Mr Snrub Sat Jul 04, 2020 2:13 am

    @robelgordo wrote:I can’t stress enough thanks all for the  Robson talk here pre-game. I had about 5 minutes free to make a decision and would’ve hastily gone another way without reading through some of the opinion here.

    lol I was set on bringing him in all week then I changed my mind when Cotter was named on the bench.

    I really don't regret it though. I already have 3 HOK's in my 17 and even if I missed him, I'm still trading in a gun player. Positional depth is good to have and probably better I buy a FRF or HLF gun instead of having to sit around with more hookers than Charlie Sheen when there's an injury crisis.
    13CokeHeads
    13CokeHeads

    Posts : 610
    Reputation : 160
    Join date : 2019-03-25

    NRL Fantasy 2020 Part 52 - 2 free bonus threads - Page 50 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2020 Part 52 - 2 free bonus threads

    Post by 13CokeHeads Sat Jul 04, 2020 2:28 am

    Does anyone know when the replay comes out on nrl tv?

      Current date/time is Thu Aug 05, 2021 6:46 pm