NRL Fantasy Fanatics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

NRL Fantasy 2020 Part 48 - Show me the team list with Averillo

Honeysett
    Honeysett

NRL Fantasy 2020 Part 48 - Show me the team list with Averillo - Page 32 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2020 Part 48 - Show me the team list with Averillo

Post by Honeysett Wed Jul 01, 2020 1:32 pm

standard-issue wrote:

cheer

Aubbs Freaky Beast...

Aubb's Fuck Buddy
    mrbrownstone
    mrbrownstone

NRL Fantasy 2020 Part 48 - Show me the team list with Averillo - Page 32 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2020 Part 48 - Show me the team list with Averillo

Post by mrbrownstone Wed Jul 01, 2020 1:35 pm

At this stage, thinking:

Paix, Katoa, Drinkwater, Leilua -> Talau, Niu, Cleary, Young + 155K

Lets me hold Moses while still running Cleary/Fogarty in the halves. Would mean playing one of Talau/HTF/Nui until I can get Ponga though.

Following week should be able to straight swap JTB to Taupau.

Then when they peak & Moses returns build up cash for Luai + Fogarty -> Ponga + cheap.

Leaves 15 keepers & 9/10 trades remaining. Remaining targets would be Young -> 2RF keeper & a final bench spot.

Obviously foolish to plan that far ahead the way things have gone.
    Pain
    Pain

NFL Dynasty Champion : 2019
    NFL Fantasy L2 Champion : 2019

Post by Pain Wed Jul 01, 2020 1:42 pm

They think we're a bunch of internet freaks
    standard-issue
    standard-issue

Post by standard-issue Wed Jul 01, 2020 1:44 pm

robelgordo wrote:Anyone find any holes on this thinking on the following players? Thanks!

Rudolf: peaked, sell
    Leilua: was a hold, now maybe a luxury sell with extra trades (down to Butcher/RFM/Young to free up cash, or using free cash for other trades up to a gun?)
    JTB: maybe sell, but could wait a week
    Luai: wait a week or two

Paix & Wiliame: sells, but cheap and also aren't going anywhere so not urgent to remove both

Agree on all of that.

2 trains of thought on Williame though after holding him this long:

-will you have a red dot for looping over the next month? No harm having him sitting there as Dragons next 3 games after this week are in the later half of the Round. So decent Loop asset and by which stage he is due back anyway. You then have WFB/CTR cover that isn't taking up too much cash (you would think he comes straight back into the 13).

-unless you don't have Niu, then I'd sell for the immediate cash and Niu price rises (assuming Niu moves to Wing when Holmes come back).

Just my 2 cents.
    wolfking
    wolfking
    Fanatics Immortal

Post by wolfking Wed Jul 01, 2020 1:45 pm

Any interest in Soliola starting? Could see a solid 50-55 minute role for a while.
    manlybeaver
    manlybeaver

Post by manlybeaver Wed Jul 01, 2020 1:46 pm

standard-issue wrote:

Agree on all of that.  

-will you have a red dot for looping over the next month?  No harm having him sitting there as Dragons next 3 games after this week are in the later half of the Round.  So decent Loop asset and by which stage he is due back anyway.  You then have WFB/CTR cover that isn't taking up too much cash (you would think he comes straight back into the 13).

-unless you don't have Niu, then I'd sell for the immediate cash and Niu price rises (assuming Niu moves to Wing when Holmes come back).

Just my 2 cents.
    Niu plays for broncos not the cows
    StormTrooper96
    StormTrooper96

Post by StormTrooper96 Wed Jul 01, 2020 1:47 pm

standard-issue wrote:

Agree on all of that.  

-will you have a red dot for looping over the next month?  No harm having him sitting there as Dragons next 3 games after this week are in the later half of the Round.  So decent Loop asset and by which stage he is due back anyway.  You then have WFB/CTR cover that isn't taking up too much cash (you would think he comes straight back into the 13).

Just my 2 cents.

SI. HAVE YOUR BLOODY COFFEE!!!
    Pain
    Pain

Post by Pain Wed Jul 01, 2020 1:48 pm

manlybeaver wrote:

The dude is high AF

Post by Guest Wed Jul 01, 2020 1:48 pm

In isolation would people prefer Cam Smith or Teddy?

I'm leaning towards Smith averaging 70.6 since Round 3, especially as no one in the top has him, and death riding Teddy for 3 rounds to get him in before they play warriors.

Turns out I need to play Talau/Crichton as #17 regardless of what I do based on the trades I'm looking at doing.

Cheers
    standard-issue
    standard-issue

Post by standard-issue Wed Jul 01, 2020 1:49 pm

Loomer wrote:I've seen baseless rumours about Cleary doubt and Carrigan too. Not amplifying but has anyone seen anything concrete

The one I saw about Carrigan seemed a straight out troll.

Cleary managed to play during the height of the infection (we think) so if he is in doubt a week later then I would think he has some pretty serious complications. If that was the case you would think we would hear more before the weekend.
    standard-issue
    standard-issue

Post by standard-issue Wed Jul 01, 2020 1:49 pm

Loomer wrote:I've seen baseless rumours about Cleary doubt and Carrigan too. Not amplifying but has anyone seen anything concrete

The one I saw about Carrigan seemed a straight out troll.

Cleary managed to play during the height of the infection (we think) so if he is in doubt a week later then I would think he has some pretty serious complications. If that was the case you would think we would hear more before the weekend.
    standard-issue
    standard-issue

Post by standard-issue Wed Jul 01, 2020 1:51 pm

StormTrooper96 wrote:
    standard-issue wrote:

Agree on all of that.  

Just my 2 cents.

SI. HAVE YOUR BLOODY COFFEE!!!

What the fuck is wrong with me Lol I am not posting for the rest of the day. Like seriously, what the fuck? I'll go have a word to myself.
    Milchcow
    Milchcow

Post by Milchcow Wed Jul 01, 2020 1:52 pm

Andy V wrote:In isolation would people prefer Cam Smith or Teddy?

I'm leaning towards Smith averaging 70.6 since Round 3, especially as no one in the top has him, and death riding Teddy for 3 rounds to get him in before they play warriors.

Turns out I need to play Talau/Crichton as #17 regardless of what I do based on the trades I'm looking at doing.

Cheers

In isolation maybe Cam.

But take into account positions, and its Teddy. (even if it makes no difference this week, going forward it will)

Teddy and Ponga are clearly top 2 WFB - whoever you replace Teddy with won't be as good.

You already have Grant, and probably at least one other, who can play hooker and put up decent scores, so Cam Smith gives less marginal benefit to your team.
    standard-issue
    standard-issue

Post by standard-issue Wed Jul 01, 2020 1:53 pm

Imma not even gonna edit dem bitchez. tHeY dOnT DesERvE It.
    Milchcow
    Milchcow

Post by Milchcow Wed Jul 01, 2020 1:53 pm

standard-issue wrote:

What the fuck is wrong with me Lol   I am not posting for the rest of the day.  Like seriously, what the fuck?  I'll go have a word to myself.

In case you've forgotten this too - you are the one in the sunnies, and not the one with 4 legs standing over a bucket.
    Once Were Warriors
    Once Were Warriors

Post by Once Were Warriors Wed Jul 01, 2020 1:54 pm

Interested in peoples thoughts.

A lot of people are bringing in Cleary this week which I can understand because he is the must have halve. But the panthers have been flying high and he has had a bit of a boom since coming back and so we are buying him at a pretty premium price despite his low BE this week.

Is there an opportunity to pick up DCE instead who is cheaper and who arguably has the potential to equal clearys average for the remainder of the season. With the added possibility of some bonus attacking stats with TTs injury?
    Pain
    Pain

Post by Pain Wed Jul 01, 2020 1:54 pm

Milchcow wrote:

In case you've forgotten this too - you are the one in the sunnies, and not the one with 4 legs standing over a bucket.

He'd be seated on the bucket anyway
    standard-issue
    standard-issue

Post by standard-issue Wed Jul 01, 2020 1:56 pm

manlybeaver wrote:

Nuh ahh.

Does not!

Not even.

PlAyS 4 cOwZ.
    standard-issue
    standard-issue

Post by standard-issue Wed Jul 01, 2020 1:57 pm

Milchcow wrote:
    standard-issue wrote:

What the fuck is wrong with me Lol   I am not posting for the rest of the day.  Like seriously, what the fuck?  I'll go have a word to myself.

No, I actually think I am the goat, not as in GOAT, but as in Silly Billy Very Happy
    Rabbits21
    Rabbits21
    Fanatic

Post by Rabbits21 Wed Jul 01, 2020 1:59 pm

Rabbits21 wrote:I could use 3 trades and go with:

Moses to Flanagan
    Rudolf to Young
    Lucy to Robson

Leaves me with not much money spare and:

Koro
    Haas MoFo
    Murray Yeo Young
    Moses Flanagan
    Latrell Crichton
    Teddy Ponga Pap

Grant Robson Carrigan JTB
    Niu Hammer Magoulias Paix

Thoughts please?

Or am I better to just make 2 trades and go with JTB to Young and Moses to DCE leaving me with:

Koro
    Haas MoFo
    Murray Yeo Lucy
    DCE Cleary
    Latrell Crichton
    Teddy Ponga Pap

Grant Carrigan Young Rudolf
    Etc.......
    Bump......

Leaning towards option 2 and going with Moses to DCE, JTB to Young and also going Paix to Sironen to make some cash.

Leaves me with 11 trades left and 58k spare:

Koro
    Haas MoFo
    Murray Yeo Lucy
    Cleary DCE
    Latrell S. Crichton
    Teddy Ponga Pap

Grant Carrigan Young Rudolf
    B. Sironen Niu Hammer Magoulias

Thoughts please?

Or is it better to go Butcher over Young?

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 12:48 pm