NRL Fantasy Fanatics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

NRL Fantasy 2020 Part 48 - Show me the team list with Averillo

Welshy
    Welshy

NRL Fantasy 2020 Part 48 - Show me the team list with Averillo - Page 23 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2020 Part 48 - Show me the team list with Averillo

Post by Welshy Tue Jun 30, 2020 2:40 pm

KingTeddy wrote:

I did this exact trade this week. I see Robson as a 10 point upgrade from Lucy if he can keep his 80 min role. Could become a keeper aswell.
    He is for sure an upgrade but means i have 4 hooker bench and no 2RF cover.
    rhinoceroo
    rhinoceroo
    Fanatic

NRL Fantasy 2020 Part 48 - Show me the team list with Averillo - Page 23 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2020 Part 48 - Show me the team list with Averillo

Post by rhinoceroo Tue Jun 30, 2020 2:41 pm

Welshy wrote:RFM should be safe, but can see Elliott shifting wide to get Thomson into middle

Elliott has been easily their best middle this season. Logic would be Thompson ultimately replaces Napa at prop, but still reckon he's bench and low minutes for a few weeks, so there could be injuries before then.
    Chewie
    Chewie
    Fanatic

Post by Chewie Tue Jun 30, 2020 2:42 pm

Welshy wrote:
    Yeah I like Robson too but need cover for other positions
    Rabbits21
    Rabbits21
    Fanatic

Post by Rabbits21 Tue Jun 30, 2020 2:42 pm

Is anyone gonna bring in both Young and Butcher? I’m thinking it’d one or the other, not both.
    Pain
    Pain

NFL Dynasty Champion : 2019
    NFL Fantasy L2 Champion : 2019

Post by Pain Tue Jun 30, 2020 2:43 pm

Mulvy wrote:

Yeah Taupau, but tbh have had blinkers on and should have a proper look what's available.

Yep same and then I checked out his scores.
    KingTeddy
    KingTeddy

Post by KingTeddy Tue Jun 30, 2020 2:45 pm

Welshy wrote:
    I'm in a similar position. Got 3 hookers on my bench and no 2rf cover at the moment. I was gonna hope a new 2rf player appears - eyeing off Butch, RFM, Young. I am going to risk not having cover for the 2rf position for a few weeks and pray none of them get injured then bring a 2rf in soon
    rhinoceroo
    rhinoceroo
    Fanatic

Post by rhinoceroo Tue Jun 30, 2020 2:46 pm

Pain wrote:

Yep same and then I checked out his scores.

What's wrong with his scores? He always has a 40 in him, but also always has an 80 in him. 45 off the bench last week. Averaging 55 before his injury. Still a gun.
    Rabbits21
    Rabbits21
    Fanatic

Post by Rabbits21 Tue Jun 30, 2020 2:51 pm

What do we think Flanagan averages for rest of the season?

Also do we think Robson keeps playing 80?

Last edited by Rabbits21 on Tue Jun 30, 2020 2:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Pain
    Pain

NFL Dynasty Champion : 2019
    NFL Fantasy L2 Champion : 2019

Post by Pain Tue Jun 30, 2020 2:52 pm

rhinoceroo wrote:

What's wrong with his scores? He always has a 40 in him, but also always has an 80 in him. 45 off the bench last week. Averaging 55 before his injury. Still a gun.

I don't doubt it, but the lack of big scores made me have a second look.
    KingTeddy
    KingTeddy

Post by KingTeddy Tue Jun 30, 2020 2:58 pm

Rabbits21 wrote:What do we think Flanagan averages for rest of the season?

Also do we think Robson keeps playing 80?

Bloody hope Robson keeps playing 80 as I traded him in this week. I see Flano averaging just over 50 points this year. Makes a good amount of tackles around the 24-30 mark, with solid KM, goalkicks on the best attacking team in the comp and can easily score and assist a try. Wish I could get him in my team but don't have enough trades. As I just mentioned, with Flano there is a variety of ways he can get his points which makes him really valuable. Also a bit of a POD aswell. Great option

Post by Guest Tue Jun 30, 2020 2:59 pm

Boozecluez wrote:This goes against the grain a bit, but 4 trades I would take the chance to fill out your 17 (including bench)
    This gives you an opportunity to completely clear out the cows and injuries and spread the cash to get 3-4 decent players.
    IE an injured gun, and 3 cows that need milking probably get you 4 underpriced keepers in positions you are weak in.

Looking at the bright side of this, reset your team and set you up for the rest of the year
    Seems obvious to spend up big and get x2 Mcinnes/Cook/Cleary/Taumalolo and 2 cows but will be a struggle to get a decent team together based on overall value
    And another injury to that high priced gun with the way the season has been, and you are up that shit creek again

Worst case if you generate cash later you can always upgrade to one of those players if you have spare trades.

Good post. Something I needed to read with my squad situation.
    Rabbits21
    Rabbits21
    Fanatic

Post by Rabbits21 Tue Jun 30, 2020 3:01 pm

I could use 3 trades and go with:

Moses to Flanagan
    Rudolf to Young
    Lucy to Robson

Leaves me with not much money spare and:

Koro
    Haas MoFo
    Murray Yeo Young
    Moses Flanagan
    Latrell Crichton
    Teddy Ponga Pap

Grant Robson Carrigan JTB
    Niu Hammer Magoulias Paix

Thoughts please?

Or am I better to just make 2 trades and go with JTB to Young and Moses to DCE leaving me with:

Koro
    Haas MoFo
    Murray Yeo Lucy
    DCE Cleary
    Latrell Crichton
    Teddy Ponga Pap

Grant Carrigan Young Rudolf
    Etc.......
    danseels1985
    danseels1985

Post by danseels1985 Tue Jun 30, 2020 3:43 pm

Ok so by my rough calculations

Moses,Leilua,JTB,Rudolf out for DCE,Lolo,Young and Hetherington leaves me

8 trades 152k bank

Cook
    Haas Carrigan
    Lolo Yeo Matterson
    DCE Cleary
    Niu Lomax
    Papy HTF Tedesco

Koro
    Grant
    Young
    Luai

Hetherington
    Clune
    Averillo
    Paix

Alternatively I could bring in Ponga over Lolo and have Taupau instead of Young. Thoughts?
    Rabbits21
    Rabbits21
    Fanatic

Post by Rabbits21 Tue Jun 30, 2020 5:01 pm

danseels1985 wrote:Ok so by my rough calculations

Moses,Leilua,JTB,Rudolf out for DCE,Lolo,Young and Hetherington leaves me

8 trades 152k bank

Cook
    Haas Carrigan
    Lolo Yeo Matterson
    DCE Cleary
    Niu Lomax
    Papy HTF Tedesco

Koro
    Grant
    Young
    Luai

Hetherington
    Clune
    Averillo
    Paix

Alternatively I could bring in Ponga over Lolo and have Taupau instead of Young. Thoughts?
    Mate I don’t like the look of Hammer sitting there in your back 3. I’d bring in Ponga over Lolo and have Taupau instead of Young. You have Cookie and Matterson so I’m a little jealous mate won’t lie lol. I’ll congratulate you in advance as you’ll fly past me in the rankings soon. Top 500 here you come...... I am happy with my side but you’ve just been able to generate a little more cash than I have.

What would you do with my side? It is just above yours mate! I’ve just got the 43k spare.
    rhinoceroo
    rhinoceroo
    Fanatic

Post by rhinoceroo Tue Jun 30, 2020 5:34 pm

Rabbits21 wrote:I could use 3 trades and go with:

Moses to Flanagan
    Rudolf to Young
    Lucy to Robson

Leaves me with not much money spare and:

Koro
    Haas MoFo
    Murray Yeo Young
    Moses Flanagan
    Latrell Crichton
    Teddy Ponga Pap

Grant Robson Carrigan JTB
    Niu Hammer Magoulias Paix

Thoughts please?

Or am I better to just make 2 trades and go with JTB to Young and Moses to DCE leaving me with:

Koro
    Haas MoFo
    Murray Yeo Lucy
    DCE Cleary
    Latrell Crichton
    Teddy Ponga Pap

Grant Carrigan Young Rudolf
    Etc.......

I'd use this four trade week to get rid of one of your potentially dead spots, so Paix to eg  Hetherington/Sironen generating a bit of cash. Would press ahead with Moses to DCE, and then Rudolf/JTB to Robson if you can afford. Unlike most you only have two hookers so it wouldn't unbalance the bench. Wouldn't sell Lucy yet, and you can take a week to wait and see between Young and Butcher. However of the two options you posted I prefer the second one.
    Rabbits21
    Rabbits21
    Fanatic

Post by Rabbits21 Tue Jun 30, 2020 5:39 pm

rhinoceroo wrote:

I'd use this four trade week to get rid of one of your potentially dead spots, so Paix to eg  Hetherington/Sironen generating a bit of cash. Would press ahead with Moses to DCE, and then Rudolf/JTB to Robson if you can afford. Unlike most you only have two hookers so it wouldn't unbalance the bench. Wouldn't sell Lucy yet, and you can take a week to wait and see between Young and Butcher.
    Thanks mate I was just thinking of going with Sironen as his job security is better than Hetherington. Souths bench depth isn’t the best so Sironen should see 35mins maybe 40mins off the bench and if he averages close to 30 the next few weeks he won’t be far off making 100k. If Lowe or Su’a get injured Sironen would start too or if Lowe keeps stinking it up that could be better for Sironen’ minutes.

I can then do Moses to DCE. However I do not think I have enough for Rudolf or JTB to Robson. I would have enough for Young or Butcher. Who do you think is the best pick of these 2? Do you reckon Butcner keeps that lock spot or does Isaac Liu in a couple of weeks take the 13 jersey?

Cheers for the advice mate greatly appreciated and go the Bunnies I managed to get tickets for the game on Sunday Night. I’ve never been to BankWest before but will be there with 2000 other diehard Souths members in the Southern Stand. Dogs home game but it’s reciprocal rights.
    Rabbits21
    Rabbits21
    Fanatic

Post by Rabbits21 Tue Jun 30, 2020 5:51 pm

I can only do JTB or Rudolf to Robson if I brought in Pearce instead of DCE for Moses.
    rhinoceroo
    rhinoceroo
    Fanatic

Post by rhinoceroo Tue Jun 30, 2020 5:57 pm

Rabbits21 wrote:
    Thanks mate I was just thinking of going with Sironen as his job security is better than Hetherington. Souths bench depth isn’t the best so Sironen should see 35mins maybe 40mins off the bench and if he averages close to 30 the next few weeks he won’t be far off making 100k. If Lowe or Su’a get injured Sironen would start too or if Lowe keeps stinking it up that could be better for Sironen’ minutes.

I can then do Moses to DCE. However I do not think I have enough for Rudolf or JTB to Robson. I would have enough for Young or Butcher. Who do you think is the best pick of these 2? Do you reckon Butcner keeps that lock spot or does Isaac Liu in a couple of weeks take the 13 jersey?

Cheers for the advice mate greatly appreciated and go the Bunnies I managed to get tickets for the game on Sunday Night. I’ve never been to BankWest before but will be there with 2000 other diehard Souths members in the Southern Stand. Dogs home game but it’s reciprocal rights.

It'll be nice to see live league again, even if it is only Souths.

In answer to your question, I'd personally rank Butcher over Young, think Liu is a benchie when he comes back HOWEVER Robinson does rotate a lot.
    Big Kev
    Big Kev

Post by Big Kev Tue Jun 30, 2020 6:45 pm

The Pascoe Fiasco wrote:
    I jus bought a fridge and bathroom cabinets this afternoon from Mr Harvey. Great deals actually! I feel so dirty now!

Did they throw in some trade vouchers?

Post by Guest Tue Jun 30, 2020 9:36 pm

standard-issue wrote:

Last time you used this I promised my self I would start using it in the real world.  I did not.  This time I vow to.

cheer cheer

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 7:47 pm