NRL Fantasy Fanatics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

2020 Survivor Fantasy Fanatics *Round 5 Results Announced, Tribal Council 8pm, Tuesday*

Poll

Who Is Keen to Play

[ 27 ]
    2020 Survivor Fantasy Fanatics  *Round 5 Results Announced, Tribal Council 8pm, Tuesday* - Page 25 Bar_left82%2020 Survivor Fantasy Fanatics  *Round 5 Results Announced, Tribal Council 8pm, Tuesday* - Page 25 Bar_right [82%] 
    [ 6 ]
    2020 Survivor Fantasy Fanatics  *Round 5 Results Announced, Tribal Council 8pm, Tuesday* - Page 25 Bar_left18%2020 Survivor Fantasy Fanatics  *Round 5 Results Announced, Tribal Council 8pm, Tuesday* - Page 25 Bar_right [18%] 

Total Votes: 33
    Poll closed
    Rabbits21
    Rabbits21
    Fanatic

2020 Survivor Fantasy Fanatics  *Round 5 Results Announced, Tribal Council 8pm, Tuesday* - Page 25 Empty Re: 2020 Survivor Fantasy Fanatics *Round 5 Results Announced, Tribal Council 8pm, Tuesday*

Post by Rabbits21 Tue Jun 02, 2020 11:12 am

When is the tribal? I thought it was tonight.
    Rabbits21
    Rabbits21
    Fanatic

2020 Survivor Fantasy Fanatics  *Round 5 Results Announced, Tribal Council 8pm, Tuesday* - Page 25 Empty Re: 2020 Survivor Fantasy Fanatics *Round 5 Results Announced, Tribal Council 8pm, Tuesday*

Post by Rabbits21 Tue Jun 02, 2020 11:17 am

RandomSil wrote:So it is me going home tonight at Tribal. Either it is me, or it will be me next time after this.

This is sort of a breakdown at Camp Minto. Enjoy!

Rabbits & Teeth Eater - Joined at the hip since day 1. They are each others ride or die. Rabbits does well at playing both sides and is still feeding info to everyone in the camp to keep himself safe as a back up policy. Rabbits has been aligned with pretty much everyone at one point or another. Rabbits is the Number 1 threat, with Teeth being a darkhorse off of Rabs coat-tails. Rabs has a tendency to talk about himself potentially going each week, to make it seem like he is less of a threat as he could go home any moment.

MattNz - Pulling Rabbits strings, letting him do most of the talking. Has selected guys to work with based on the premise. "We need to vote out senior forum members so we don't get picked off, and keep them grouping up when camps merge." Hence No Worries and Myself gone early, and plays into Rabbits insecurities of being voted off very well. Number 2 threat, and very close to Rabbits. Hence being his puppet master.

DarkKnight - Was super close to Ponga for Prez (But also betrayed him for Rabbits saying he would vote him off when the time came. Which Rabbits shared with me and others to try and form an alliance. #TrustWorthyFoundations) Also getting super close with MattNz. Matt would be his closest ally and ride or die partner.

Camo/Wolfking/Sajjos/Chewie - Figure you guys are the floaters. Potential to sway the votes, but certainly not in the safest of places in terms of the tribes food chain, and surely one of the next dominoes to fall if Minto lose for the umpteenth time in challenges, which is a clear possibility. After one of you guys go, I mean assuming Minto loses more it is pretty clear who is on the Top at Camp Minto and who isn't.
    This is why we aren’t winning as we aren’t a united tribe. Hopefully after this vote we will be a more united tribe. I’m LMAO over here as half of what you say isn’t true lol.

You also wrote my name down at first tribal. I have been told by many people you wanted me out from the start and how when I did try and form trust with you, you just backstabbed me.

If I go out if an idol is played so be it but you’ll be next for sure! You’d throw most on our tribe under the bridge at an instance, FACT as you’re trying to do here with half of it being lies.

Also this week in the challenge you didn’t contribute or have much say to help one another out. Just sticking to yourself and not working as a tribe we will win nothing.

I applaud Widow tribe for how they’ve been working together as one and putting the effort in.
    Pookus McFly
    Pookus McFly

Post by Pookus McFly Tue Jun 02, 2020 11:25 am

Rabbits21 wrote:

I applaud Widow tribe for how they’ve been working together as one and putting the effort in.

Actually we have all just been sitting back and watching you guys beat yourselves. We don’t even make alliances since we will never need to be at tribal. Cool
    Welshy
    Welshy

Post by Welshy Tue Jun 02, 2020 11:27 am

Pookus McFly wrote:

Actually we have all just been sitting back and watching you guys beat yourselves. We don’t even make alliances since we will never need to be at tribal. Cool

Hilarious isn't it mate, just sitting back and watching them implode. Some veryyyy interesting vote outs as well. Concerning for all not in the buttlicking parade
    DarkKnight
    DarkKnight

Post by DarkKnight Tue Jun 02, 2020 11:34 am

Getting my popcorn and reading the last page again..
    RandomSil
    RandomSil

Post by RandomSil Tue Jun 02, 2020 11:43 am

Rabbits21 wrote:
    This is why we aren’t winning as we aren’t a united tribe. Hopefully after this vote we will be a more united tribe. I’m LMAO over here as half of what you say isn’t true lol.

You also wrote my name down at first tribal. I have been told by many people you wanted me out from the start and how when I did try and form trust with you, you just backstabbed me.

If I go out if an idol is played so be it but you’ll be next for sure! You’d throw most on our tribe under the bridge at an instance, FACT as you’re trying to do here with half of it being lies.

Also this week in the challenge you didn’t contribute or have much say to help one another out. Just sticking to yourself and not working as a tribe we will win nothing.

Ya mean after I go? I get you're laughing, but like also the only person to be defensive about it all. Only half is a lie though, so which bit is spot on?

What makes you think I wrote your name? Wait hold up, Matt told you didn't he? Not sure when I backstabbed ya though? But I mean if I go home, it will surely look like you gunned for me no? After I voted No Worries out for ya? Or we forgot that did we?

True tho I didnt have much input this week. Only like 4 or 5 posts compared to the usual amount I chuck in.

Fuck you B/L I was meant to be gone by now.
    wolfking
    wolfking
    Fanatics Immortal

Post by wolfking Tue Jun 02, 2020 11:47 am

B/L not posting cause he's too busy flicking through the script wondering where the fuck all this is written down.
    Rabbits21
    Rabbits21
    Fanatic

Post by Rabbits21 Tue Jun 02, 2020 11:48 am

I’m not laughing at all I hate losing and seeing us disappear one by one it sucks.
    Mulvy
    Mulvy

Post by Mulvy Tue Jun 02, 2020 11:48 am

Rabbits21 wrote:I’m not laughing at all I hate losing and seeing us disappear one by one it sucks.

You sure do suck.
    Chewie
    Chewie
    Fanatic

Post by Chewie Tue Jun 02, 2020 11:50 am

I didn't have any input this week...totally forgot about the challenge until after the 1st game. Managed to put a solid team together though.

I lost my stromtrooper buddy in the fight...

where to from here...

can I pull a rabbit out of the hat???

is this the dark knight of the soul?

it's all so random...
    Pookus McFly
    Pookus McFly

Post by Pookus McFly Tue Jun 02, 2020 11:50 am

Guys, guys, slow down! I can only beat off to your frustrations so many times!

Oh, what’s once more?

Fap Circle Jerk
    RandomSil
    RandomSil

Post by RandomSil Tue Jun 02, 2020 11:51 am

Rabbits21 wrote:[
    I’m LMAO over here as half of what you say isn’t true lol.

Rabbits21 wrote:I’m not laughing at all I hate losing and seeing us disappear one by one it sucks.

Colour me confused again.

@Mulvy, I didnt even know you were in the BlackWidow group you call a tribe mate. You are as relevant as your tribes namesake. A utility that can plug in anywhere and still have no impact except in a fantasy world.
    wolfking
    wolfking
    Fanatics Immortal

Post by wolfking Tue Jun 02, 2020 11:51 am

Chewie wrote:I didn't have any input this week...totally forgot about the challenge until after the 1st game. Managed to put a solid team together though.

I lost my stromtrooper buddy in the fight...

where to from here...

can I pull a rabbit out of the hat???

is this the dark knight of the soul?

it's all so random...

Maybe there's a wolf around in sheeps clothing too.....
    RandomSil
    RandomSil

Post by RandomSil Tue Jun 02, 2020 11:52 am

Pookus McFly wrote:Guys, guys, slow down! I can only beat off to your frustrations so many times!

Oh, what’s once more?

Fap Circle Jerk

When it takes ya 6 seconds, id hope for the missus your rebound time is quick.
    standard-issue
    standard-issue

Post by standard-issue Tue Jun 02, 2020 11:53 am

wolfking wrote:B/L not posting cause he's too busy flicking...

Fap  FTFYW

EDIT: Pookus beat me to it.
    Mulvy
    Mulvy

Post by Mulvy Tue Jun 02, 2020 11:56 am

wolfking wrote:

Maybe there's a wolf around in sheeps clothing too.....

A wolf in wookie's clothing?
    wolfking
    wolfking
    Fanatics Immortal

Post by wolfking Tue Jun 02, 2020 11:57 am

Mulvy wrote:

A wolf in wookie's clothing?

That's just a weird image.
    Pookus McFly
    Pookus McFly

Post by Pookus McFly Tue Jun 02, 2020 11:58 am

Don’t listen to him Mulvy! We all know you are the linchpin in our daily “everybody in Widow gets along and nobody backstabs each other” group hugs!

RandomSil wrote:

3 seconds for my missus and 3 seconds for yours.
    With me you only need 3 seconds.... because I’m so intense!!! *sexy tiger growl*
    Mulvy
    Mulvy

Post by Mulvy Tue Jun 02, 2020 11:59 am

RandomSil wrote:

Colour me confused again.

@Mulvy, I didnt even know you were in the BlackWidow group you call a tribe mate. You are as relevant as your tribes namesake. A utility that can plug in anywhere and still have no impact except in a fantasy world.

I'm not surprised that you are confused, whenever you post you're trade ideas I think we are all confused. I don't need to big note in here though pal, each week myself and other Widow members just quietly go about KICKING YOUR ASS.
    RandomSil
    RandomSil

Post by RandomSil Tue Jun 02, 2020 12:01 pm

Pookus McFly wrote:Don’t listen to him Mulvy! We all know you are the linchpin in our daily “everybody in Widow gets along and nobody backstabs each other” group hugs!

RandomSil wrote:

3 seconds for my missus and 3 seconds for yours.
    With me you only need 3 seconds.... because I’m so intense!!! *sexy tiger growl*

Fuck I will cop that. Lol Lol Lol Lol

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 12:44 am