NRL Fantasy Fanatics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

Standard's junket

Shanbon
    Shanbon

Standard's  junket - Page 3 Empty Re: Standard's junket

Post by Shanbon Thu Jan 21, 2016 6:48 pm

Pity theres isnt a stop off in Newcastle over that Easter weekend (no games that round) first year im off over Easter in 4 and the extended family is all away. Im back to work Monday so cant even get to the Parra game
    No Worries
    No Worries

NRL FF Survivor Champion : I'm like the waterboy.

Post by No Worries Thu Jan 21, 2016 9:05 pm

Down side of any train from the airport is that it's a privatr cost till you hit the public network so its an inflated price but still safe as
    Milchcow
    Milchcow

Post by Milchcow Thu Jan 21, 2016 9:27 pm

Your Name wrote:Down side of any train from the airport is that it's a privatr cost till you hit the public network so its an inflated price but still safe as

Its only expensive to go through the station gates at the airport.

If you are just on a train passing through the stations you just go through on normal fair. Not that this would help SI
    standard-issue
    standard-issue

Post by standard-issue Thu Jan 21, 2016 9:28 pm

Your Name wrote:Down side of any train from the airport is that it's a privatr cost till you hit the public network so its an inflated price but still safe as

Really? What's the difference? I haven't been on a train in Sydney since I was 12 or 13.
    standard-issue
    standard-issue

Post by standard-issue Thu Jan 21, 2016 9:31 pm

Shanbon wrote:Pity theres isnt a stop off in Newcastle over that Easter weekend (no games that round) first year im off over Easter in 4 and the extended family is all away. Im back to work Monday so cant even get to the Parra game

Hopefully will catch ST at the Dragons game, depending on how he is feeling.
    No Worries
    No Worries

NRL FF Survivor Champion : I'm like the waterboy.

Post by No Worries Fri Jan 22, 2016 1:15 pm

SI wrote:

Really?  What's the difference?  I haven't been on a train in Sydney since I was 12 or 13.

The govt. got a private company to build the airport rail link and they have some dodgy deal where they get a cut if you use the stations on "their" link. So a $5-$6 trip costs you $10-$15
    standard-issue
    standard-issue

Post by standard-issue Fri Jan 22, 2016 1:31 pm

Your Name wrote:
    SI wrote:

Really?  What's the difference?  I haven't been on a train in Sydney since I was 12 or 13.

The govt. got a private company to build the airport rail link and they have some dodgy deal where they get a cut if you use the stations on "their" link. So a $5-$6 trip costs you $10-$15
    Ok, cheers.
    standard-issue
    standard-issue

Post by standard-issue Tue Feb 16, 2016 12:53 pm

Okey Cokey lads, tix have been released for most of the early rounds.  Just trying to get something organised and looks like there might be some momentum for a Sportal/Fanatics catch up at the Tigers/Eels Easter Monday game on March 28th.  Potentially at Leichhardt on the 14th and possibly on the Thursday night before Easter with the public holiday the next morning; but the Easter Monday game is shaping up well.

Once again it's the Tigers lads leading the way with getting shit done of course Very Happy , but will be at the GF rematch Friday night 25th as well for any Brisbane lads wanting to catch up.  If you are interested let me know as decent tix for that one might get a bit thin.

Also will be at the Tigers/Titans game at CBUS on the Saturday 19th, decent seats won't be an issue there I'm sure...

And heading to WIN Sunday afternoon 27th as well  Very Happy .  ST is going to try to make that one but not sure yet.

Let me know or hit me up by PM, but yeah, the Easter Monday game is looking the goods for an official get together.
    standard-issue
    standard-issue

Post by standard-issue Mon Mar 14, 2016 3:49 pm

Lads, apologies, I've got shit WiFi where I am and FB won't even load messages properly. Luckily this is one of the few sites running allright (wouldn't have got that with Sportal).

For Bender-block 19 mate, far left looking at the field. Got the kids tonight and driving (at this stage) so will only have a couple. Will gravitate up the hill though with Milchy up there. Krumpy-couldn't read most of your message but looks like you are running late and may not get there? If you do PM us. I'm assuming FB PM's will be ok once I get out of the apartment so try on here or FB. No Worries-Eels game mate? I'll be giving it a nudge then as I will have allready put the kids on the plane and will be on public transport Very Happy
    standard-issue
    standard-issue

Post by standard-issue Mon Mar 14, 2016 3:54 pm

PS-fuck Sydney traffic!
    ryno_
    ryno_

NRL FF Survivor Champion : 2018

Post by ryno_ Mon Mar 14, 2016 4:17 pm

SI wrote:Tallis has a pair of those watermelon pants as well.

Mate, Tallis has a pair of pink leather loafers - worn (of course) without socks. Too many knocks to the head. Theres a photo of them in full flight on @mredkavalee 's twitter TL. Cant bring it up at work tho.
    standard-issue
    standard-issue

Post by standard-issue Mon Mar 14, 2016 4:32 pm

ryno_ wrote:
    SI wrote:Tallis has a pair of those watermelon pants as well.

Mate, Tallis has a pair of pink leather loafers - worn (of course) without socks. Too many knocks to the head. Theres a photo of them in full flight on @mredkavalee 's twitter TL. Cant bring it up at work tho.

Haha, fuck me.
    Krump
    Krump

Post by Krump Mon Mar 14, 2016 4:48 pm

SI wrote:PS-fuck Sydney traffic!

Lol. That's the excuse Manly fans use for not travelling. Still better than Roosters fans who just don't go to games at all
    Krump
    Krump

Post by Krump Mon Mar 14, 2016 7:27 pm

You lot must be having an absolute ball at the moment. Spewing I couldn't get out there.
    Revraiser
    Revraiser
    Fanatic

Post by Revraiser Tue Mar 15, 2016 6:28 am

SI wrote:I've been told similar.  Half of my ex's it would have been like throwing a sausage up a hallway for any bloke.

That got me, im done whata classic
    Milchcow
    Milchcow

Post by Milchcow Tue Mar 15, 2016 2:40 pm

Krump wrote:You lot must be having an absolute ball at the moment. Spewing I couldn't get out there.

Bullbender, SI and myself were there (and SI's 2 neglected children looking bored in the corner)

Missed a bit of the game talking crap about Fantasy.

At the end we were making fun of Sironen for having such a crap fantasy score. We didn't notice he'd gone off after 10 minutes. That reflects badly on us for not paying attention, but also badly on Sirro in that he is normally so anonymous that his absence is not noted.
    standard-issue
    standard-issue

Post by standard-issue Wed Mar 16, 2016 2:13 pm

Milchcow wrote:
    Krump wrote:You lot must be having an absolute ball at the moment. Spewing I couldn't get out there.

Bullbender, SI and myself were there (and SI's 2 neglected children looking bored in the corner)

Missed a bit of the game talking crap about Fantasy.

At the end we were making fun of Sironen for having such a crap fantasy score. We didn't notice he'd gone off after 10 minutes. That reflects badly on us for not paying attention, but also badly on Sirro in that he is normally so anonymous that his absence is not noted.

Was great to finally meet yourself and Bender mate. Just watching 3 devout Tigers fans standing at Leichhardt with the boys towelling up the shittest of shit cunts, but we still only had conversation for actual Fantasy and our heads in our phones, tells us how far gone we are with our DT addiction I think Lol
    standard-issue
    standard-issue

Post by standard-issue Thu Mar 24, 2016 9:25 am

Okey Cokey cunts.

Fanatics catch up at ANZ for the Tigers/Eels game at 4 o'clock Monday. Four of us confirmed thus far: yours truly, Krumpy, Bender, Your Name. I believe Milchy is keen but not confirmed yet as well. Everyone welcome, obviously Tigers heavy at this stage but we don't mind travelling Razz , and Krumpy has kindly volunteered to organise tix (will sort him out at the ground) to make sure we are all sitting together.

PM me if you are interested and can commit, would be great to meet a few more Fanatics. It was very relaxed meeting Bender and Milchy at Leichhardt last week and I think we filled a thread full of Fantasy talk in 2 hours Very Happy
    Milchcow
    Milchcow

Post by Milchcow Thu Mar 24, 2016 10:02 am

I'll be there.

I have a GA season ticket, but if you ate buying reserved seats guess I'll get one too to make sure we are together
    standard-issue
    standard-issue

Post by standard-issue Thu Mar 24, 2016 11:46 am

Milchcow wrote:
    I'll be there.

I have a GA season ticket, but if you ate buying reserved seats guess I'll get one too to make sure we are together

Sweet! Good stuff Milchy. Will PM details tomorrow or thereabouts.

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 12:57 am