NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

    NRL Fantasy 2019 Part 84

    StormTrooper96
    StormTrooper96

    Posts : 5291
    Reputation : 1395
    Join date : 2018-02-26
    Age : 23
    Location : Townsville

    NRL Fantasy 2019 Part 84 - Page 48 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2019 Part 84

    Post by StormTrooper96 on Thu Sep 12, 2019 11:26 am

    @Revraiser wrote:

    No. It's the off-season, unfurl the schlong and eat up the hay !

    @Liverpool_Bulldog Mate we still waiting for a few Banners here!
    Verbal Kint
    Verbal Kint

    Posts : 3764
    Reputation : 1858
    Join date : 2017-03-28
    Age : 69
    Location : Climbing out of a very dark place

    NRL Fantasy 2019 Part 84 - Page 48 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2019 Part 84

    Post by Verbal Kint on Thu Sep 12, 2019 11:29 am

    Milchy
    Milchy
    Moderator

    Fantasy Fanatics VSDT Overall Group Winner : 2017
    Posts : 11246
    Reputation : 5028
    Join date : 2015-07-31

    NRL Fantasy 2019 Part 84 - Page 48 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2019 Part 84

    Post by Milchy on Thu Sep 12, 2019 11:41 am


    Rock
    Rock
    Rock
    Rock
    Rock
    Rock
    Rock
    Rock
    Rock
    Rock

    Good ol' rock. Nothing beats Rock
    StormTrooper96
    StormTrooper96

    Posts : 5291
    Reputation : 1395
    Join date : 2018-02-26
    Age : 23
    Location : Townsville

    NRL Fantasy 2019 Part 84 - Page 48 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2019 Part 84

    Post by StormTrooper96 on Thu Sep 12, 2019 12:02 pm

    @StormTrooper96 wrote:Updated ownership percentages for Finals Wk 1. We now have 19 teams with players picking 51 out of a possible 136 players so far. As the games go on I will also add in scores over each game and throughout each week. By the end of the GF I will have players averages over the finals, who the best team each week and throughout the finals will be, etc.

    NRL Fantasy 2019 Part 84 - Page 48 Finals11

    Some popular players I thought would get a run still yet to be picked;

    Mahoney, Cotric, Paulo, Walker, Radley, Croker, Rapana, Ado-Carr, Munster Shocked , Dugan, Isaako, Turpin, McCullough, Ma'u
    my tv broke
    my tv broke

    Posts : 9937
    Reputation : 3211
    Join date : 2016-01-08
    Location : Fantasy Island

    NRL Fantasy 2019 Part 84 - Page 48 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2019 Part 84

    Post by my tv broke on Thu Sep 12, 2019 1:08 pm

    Nrl.com reporting that Matterson is clashing with Maguires methods and may be on the way out of Tigerland
    White Lightning
    White Lightning

    Posts : 9248
    Reputation : 2220
    Join date : 2015-10-13

    NRL Fantasy 2019 Part 84 - Page 48 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2019 Part 84

    Post by White Lightning on Thu Sep 12, 2019 1:12 pm

    @my tv broke wrote:Nrl.com reporting that Matterson is clashing with Maguires methods and may be on the way out of Tigerland

    I don't blame him he's been phucked around by Maguire
    Krump
    Krump

    Posts : 5989
    Reputation : 2274
    Join date : 2015-07-31

    NRL Fantasy 2019 Part 84 - Page 48 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2019 Part 84

    Post by Krump on Thu Sep 12, 2019 1:20 pm

    fuck me dead
    StormTrooper96
    StormTrooper96

    Posts : 5291
    Reputation : 1395
    Join date : 2018-02-26
    Age : 23
    Location : Townsville

    NRL Fantasy 2019 Part 84 - Page 48 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2019 Part 84

    Post by StormTrooper96 on Thu Sep 12, 2019 1:28 pm

    @White Lightning wrote:

    I don't blame him he's been phucked around by Maguire

    He is a second row, who has had to play hooker, lock and half. Mind you I think he is actually a really good half but Second Row is his position.
    StormTrooper96
    StormTrooper96

    Posts : 5291
    Reputation : 1395
    Join date : 2018-02-26
    Age : 23
    Location : Townsville

    NRL Fantasy 2019 Part 84 - Page 48 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2019 Part 84

    Post by StormTrooper96 on Thu Sep 12, 2019 1:43 pm

    Papenhyuzen in 21/21 teams so far.... I think he will be very popular next year.
    Revraiser
    Revraiser

    Posts : 6511
    Reputation : 1679
    Join date : 2015-10-21
    Location : Sydney

    NRL Fantasy 2019 Part 84 - Page 48 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2019 Part 84

    Post by Revraiser on Thu Sep 12, 2019 1:44 pm

    @FalconSloth wrote:
    of what

    U just need to send ur top ten fave breed of sheep, simples
    No Worries
    No Worries
    Moderator

    Posts : 7259
    Reputation : 3539
    Join date : 2015-07-31

    NRL Fantasy 2019 Part 84 - Page 48 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2019 Part 84

    Post by No Worries on Thu Sep 12, 2019 1:58 pm

    @StormTrooper96 wrote:Papenhyuzen in 21/21 teams so far.... I think he will be very popular next year.

    It's got to the point you have to pick him because if you don't and he goes big you're no chance
    Krump
    Krump

    Posts : 5989
    Reputation : 2274
    Join date : 2015-07-31

    NRL Fantasy 2019 Part 84 - Page 48 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2019 Part 84

    Post by Krump on Thu Sep 12, 2019 2:05 pm

    @No Worries wrote:

    It's got to the point you have to pick him because if you don't and he goes big you're no chance
    Other way round. If I was doing a team now he's the last person that I'd want.
    White Lightning
    White Lightning

    Posts : 9248
    Reputation : 2220
    Join date : 2015-10-13

    NRL Fantasy 2019 Part 84 - Page 48 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2019 Part 84

    Post by White Lightning on Thu Sep 12, 2019 2:06 pm

    @StormTrooper96 wrote:

    He is a second row, who has had to play hooker, lock and half. Mind you I think he is actually a really good half but Second Row is his position.

    I agree he was brought as a marquee signing being a 2fr & he's been treated as a utility. He probably signed thinking he'd play in his favoured position all season but it didn't turn out like that. And if I was Twal I also be a bit pissed off going from starting frf to the bench & bums like Mikaele & even Clark starting over him. Ideally Maguire should of kept Matterson in 2fr & play Twal at prop/lock.
    StormTrooper96
    StormTrooper96

    Posts : 5291
    Reputation : 1395
    Join date : 2018-02-26
    Age : 23
    Location : Townsville

    NRL Fantasy 2019 Part 84 - Page 48 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2019 Part 84

    Post by StormTrooper96 on Thu Sep 12, 2019 2:07 pm

    @Krump wrote:
    Other way round. If I was doing a team now he's the last person that I'd want.

    Still surprised no Munster, Cotric, C.Walker, Fox, Mau
    StormTrooper96
    StormTrooper96

    Posts : 5291
    Reputation : 1395
    Join date : 2018-02-26
    Age : 23
    Location : Townsville

    NRL Fantasy 2019 Part 84 - Page 48 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2019 Part 84

    Post by StormTrooper96 on Thu Sep 12, 2019 2:10 pm

    @White Lightning wrote:

    I agree he was brought as a marquee signing being a 2fr & he's been treated as a utility. He probably signed thinking he'd play in his favoured position all season but it didn't turn out like that. And if I was Twal I also be a bit pissed off going from starting frf to the bench & bums like Mikaele & even Clark starting over him. Ideally Maguire should of kept Matterson in 2fr & play Twal at prop/lock.

    I think Madge's problem is he panics and rage trades, or in this case, he panics and thinks he needs to change his side up after 1 or 2 losses in a row. They actaully looked strong with Twal starting, Huth at lock, Matto at 2rf with Garner the other 2rf.

    Crazy to think Matto also left the roosters for 350K a year at the tigers. Surely after his last year at the roosters he would be attracting a little more money than that. Maybe the concussion problems caused him to leave at a discounted cost.
    Milchy
    Milchy
    Moderator

    Fantasy Fanatics VSDT Overall Group Winner : 2017
    Posts : 11246
    Reputation : 5028
    Join date : 2015-07-31

    NRL Fantasy 2019 Part 84 - Page 48 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2019 Part 84

    Post by Milchy on Thu Sep 12, 2019 2:40 pm

    @Krump wrote:
    Other way round. If I was doing a team now he's the last person that I'd want.

    yeah, if Papenhuyzen goes small, if there is 1 person who doesn't have him, there is an immediate leg up on the rest of the competition
    Chewie
    Chewie

    Posts : 6463
    Reputation : 3202
    Join date : 2016-02-02
    Location : Millennium Falcon

    NRL Fantasy 2019 Part 84 - Page 48 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2019 Part 84

    Post by Chewie on Thu Sep 12, 2019 2:53 pm

    @Milchy wrote:

    yeah, if Papenhuyzen goes small, if there is 1 person who doesn't have him, there is an immediate leg up on the rest of the competition

    Are we allowed to make changes to our team before the Friday night kick-off once we have submitted a team?
    If no...
    What if there's a late out?
    if yes...
    What is the proper protocol to make the change?
    Liverpool_Bulldog
    Liverpool_Bulldog

    Posts : 7486
    Reputation : 1436
    Join date : 2016-02-14
    Location : New Zealand

    NRL Fantasy 2019 Part 84 - Page 48 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2019 Part 84

    Post by Liverpool_Bulldog on Thu Sep 12, 2019 3:13 pm

    @StormTrooper96 wrote:

    @Liverpool_Bulldog Mate we still waiting for a few Banners here!

    I'm on parental leave mate. I do banners during work hours haha
    No Worries
    No Worries
    Moderator

    Posts : 7259
    Reputation : 3539
    Join date : 2015-07-31

    NRL Fantasy 2019 Part 84 - Page 48 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2019 Part 84

    Post by No Worries on Thu Sep 12, 2019 4:49 pm

    New dad ?
    No Worries
    No Worries
    Moderator

    Posts : 7259
    Reputation : 3539
    Join date : 2015-07-31

    NRL Fantasy 2019 Part 84 - Page 48 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2019 Part 84

    Post by No Worries on Thu Sep 12, 2019 4:56 pm

    @Chewie wrote:

    Are we allowed to make changes to our team before the Friday night kick-off once we have submitted a team?
    If no...
    What if there's a late out?
    if yes...
    What is the proper protocol to make the change?

    I vote no changes, it's for shits and giggles not sheep stations and if there's a late out you get the opposing teams player in that position/jersey number

      Current date/time is Fri Nov 22, 2019 4:17 am