NRL Fantasy Fanatics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

EPL

Honeysett
    Honeysett

EPL  - Page 5 Empty Re: EPL

Post by Honeysett Mon Feb 29, 2016 6:44 am

Welshy wrote:
    glad, my best mate supports the bin dippers, there's a pattern to the teams I hate...

I had a fifty on the game with a mate and another kind of bet with a lady friend so I'm stoked for two Willys
    Welshy
    Welshy

Post by Welshy Mon Feb 29, 2016 6:49 am

Honeysett wrote:

I had a fifty on the game with a mate and another kind of bet with a lady friend so I'm stoked for two Willys
    lol! great effort!
    Simon Templar
    Simon Templar

Post by Simon Templar Wed Mar 02, 2016 10:55 pm

The 2-2 draw against WBA was a bad result for Leicester, but the Foxes played well and could have won 5-2 with a bit of luck.

A beautiful goal by Andy King just before half-time, thanks to a deft touch from Mahrez.

Spurs should beat West Ham tomorrow to grab the top spot on goal differences.

Welshy
    Welshy

Post by Welshy Wed Mar 02, 2016 10:58 pm

Simon Templar wrote:The 2-2 draw against WBA was a bad result for Leicester, but the Foxes played well and could have won 5-2 with a bit of luck.

A beautiful goal by Andy King just before half-time, thanks to a deft touch from Mahrez.

Kingo can be pretty handy on his day, should be a decent squad player for us in the euros!

Really need us to beat Stoke tonight after Sunderland and Norwich both losing last night...
    Honeysett
    Honeysett

Post by Honeysett Wed Mar 02, 2016 11:09 pm

Simon Templar wrote:The 2-2 draw against WBA was a bad result for Leicester, but the Foxes played well and could have won 5-2 with a bit of luck.

I wouldn't be surprised to see the Hammers get up or at least force a draw. They're a decent side and tough when they want to be.

I cannot believe Spurs are a chance.
    Simon Templar
    Simon Templar

Post by Simon Templar Wed Mar 02, 2016 11:17 pm

Welshy wrote:

Kingo can be pretty handy on his day, should be a decent squad player for us in the euros!

Really need us to beat Stoke tonight after Sunderland and Norwich both losing last night...

Andy King is a Leicester legend. He was in the League 1 winning sqad in 2009-10 and The Championship winning squad in 2013-14. If Leicester do the impossible and hold on to win the EPL, will Andy King be the first player ever to win premierships in each of the top 3 divisions with the ONE club?

Are you a Geordie Welshy?

Simon Templar
    Simon Templar

Post by Simon Templar Wed Mar 02, 2016 11:19 pm

Honeysett wrote:

I wouldn't be surprised to see the Hammers get up or at least force a draw. They're a decent side and tough when they want to be.

I cannot believe Spurs are a chance.

Apart from Leicester, Spurs have been the most consistent side this season.

Pain
    Pain

NFL Dynasty Champion : 2019
    NFL Fantasy L2 Champion : 2019

Post by Pain Wed Mar 02, 2016 11:21 pm

Simon Templar wrote:

Andy King is a Leicester legend. He was in the League 1 winning sqad in 2009-10 and The Championship winning squad in 2013-14. If Leicester do the impossible and hold on to win the EPL, will Andy King be the first player ever to win premierships in each of the top 3 divisions with the ONE club?

My great grandpa played for Newcastle, England  and then Captained Victoria when he moved  to Australia
    Pain
    Pain

NFL Dynasty Champion : 2019
    NFL Fantasy L2 Champion : 2019

Post by Pain Wed Mar 02, 2016 11:23 pm

He was full Geordie. 

I reckon though he didn't have a fake tan like those queers on the tv show.
    Welshy
    Welshy

Post by Welshy Wed Mar 02, 2016 11:39 pm

Simon Templar wrote:

Always been a fan of kingo mate, very steady player!

Full blown Welsh mate, although I have supported Newcastle since I was able to kick a ball! They have been the bane of my life ever since! My boy has tried to follow suit but I will not let him lead the life of regret and sadness I have Very Happy haha Poor fella has recently been put into the Swansea City academy and the first thing he said was, Dad I don't want to play for Swansea I want to play for Newcastle or Arsenal haha
    Simon Templar
    Simon Templar

Post by Simon Templar Thu Mar 03, 2016 7:01 am

Pain wrote:
    My great grandpa played for Newcastle, England  and then Captained Victoria when he moved  to Australia

Thats pretty cool. What was his name?
    Simon Templar
    Simon Templar

Post by Simon Templar Thu Mar 03, 2016 7:10 am

Welshy wrote:
    Always been a fan of kingo mate, very steady player!

Full blown Welsh mate, although I have supported Newcastle since I was able to kick a ball! They have been the bane of my life ever since! My boy has tried to follow suit but I will not let him lead the life of regret and sadness I have Very Happy haha Poor fella has recently been put into the Swansea City academy and the first thing he said was, Dad I don't want to play for Swansea I want to play for Newcastle or Arsenal haha

Haha. I was wondering how a Welshman came to be a Newcastle Utd fan. Nice that the kids follow them too.

My son is a big Newcastle fan. He started following them as a young lad in their halceyon days of the mid-90's. He buys his gear directly from the club's online store and he has attended a match at St James Park. Not bad for a Sydney-sider. He akso has a soft spot for the Foxes because of me.

0-0 v Stoke after 25 min atm

Welshy
    Welshy

Post by Welshy Thu Mar 03, 2016 7:30 am

Simon Templar wrote:

Haha. I was wondering how a Welshman came to be a Newcastle Utd fan. Nice that the kids follow them too.

My son is a big Newcastle fan. He started following them as a young lad in their halceyon days of the mid-90's. He buys his gear directly from the club's online store and he has attended a match at St James Park. Not bad for a Sydney-sider. He akso has a soft spot for the Foxes because of me.

0-0 v Stoke after 25 min atm

aaaah mate don't remind me, I could murder someone to get back to the glory days of Shearer, Albert, Ginola....heck I'd nearly do the same to get the Robert, Solano days back lol! I have the Man City and Liverpool game on, following the Stoke game via bbc text thread we have been awful again by all accounts we are shocking away from home
    Simon Templar
    Simon Templar

Post by Simon Templar Thu Mar 03, 2016 8:51 am

Welshy wrote:
    aaaah mate don't remind me, I could murder someone to get back to the glory days of Shearer, Albert, Ginola....heck I'd nearly do the same to get the Robert, Solano days back lol! I have the Man City and Liverpool game on, following the Stoke game via bbc text thread we have been awful again by all accounts we are shocking away from home

I've been following the scores here this morning and my son and I have been messaging about the progress scires.

Sorry about your loss to Stoke but holy crap what a day for the Foxes with Spurs, Arsenal, and Man City all losing. They will be celebrating in Leicester tonight.
    Honeysett
    Honeysett

Post by Honeysett Thu Mar 03, 2016 12:02 pm

EPL  - Page 5 D7e14310c0261a3c5f84b11d7f8e91f4
    Revraiser
    Revraiser
    Fanatic

Post by Revraiser Thu Mar 03, 2016 10:44 pm

What's Antonio on ! Killing it for the Hammers.

Charlton currently sit bottom of the Championship, 7 points adrift of safety. This Belgian is killing the club.
    Honeysett
    Honeysett

Post by Honeysett Sun Mar 06, 2016 1:18 am

Holy fuck what a game this is! Edge of your seat stuff, perfect London derby. 77th minute and Sanchez has just drawn the game, they're one man down and looked dead and buried.
    Honeysett
    Honeysett

Post by Honeysett Sun Mar 06, 2016 2:33 am

Adam Peacock (huge Newcastle fan) about Newcastle "I cannot believe the team, it's like they want to be relegated. I'm going to watch the game put myself through some punishment before I go to bed. Who wins? Bournemouth. They're in form."
    Simon Templar
    Simon Templar

Post by Simon Templar Mon Mar 07, 2016 3:43 pm

Honeysett wrote:Holy fuck what a game this is! Edge of your seat stuff, perfect London derby. 77th minute and Sanchez has just drawn the game, they're one man down and looked dead and buried.

2-2 was a great result for Leicester. The Foxes are now 5 clear of Spurs and 8 clear of Arsenal with 9 rounds to go. Crazy stuff.

Simon Templar
    Simon Templar

Post by Simon Templar Mon Mar 07, 2016 3:44 pm

Honeysett wrote:Adam Peacock (huge Newcastle fan) about Newcastle "I cannot believe the team, it's like they want to be relegated. I'm going to watch the game put myself through some punishment before I go to bed. Who wins? Bournemouth. They're in form."

My son likes Adam Peacock since they both support Newcastle Utd.

Who do you follow in the EPL HS?

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 3:31 pm