NRL Fantasy Fanatics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

NRL Fantasy 2019 part 73

Fortitude
    Fortitude

NRL Fantasy 2019 part 73 - Page 15 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2019 part 73

Post by Fortitude Wed Jul 24, 2019 12:29 pm

A great quote by Ricky Gervais

‘Being offended doesn’t make you right’

Krump
    Krump

Post by Krump Wed Jul 24, 2019 12:30 pm

filthridden wrote:

devils advocate here but would you say it to Belinda Sleeman's face and if not, why not?
    Of course not the only people anyone is allowed to make jokes about are white males.

Post by Guest Wed Jul 24, 2019 12:30 pm

surmo13 wrote:

good lord, if that was sexist, stand-up comedy is cancelled, there's none left (men or women) once the outrage mob comes for them all.

It’s an absolute joke where these PC twats are steering us. They won’t be happy until there is no more comedy.....unless it’s just attacking conservatives. Hypocrites all.
    Krump
    Krump

Post by Krump Wed Jul 24, 2019 12:32 pm

StormTrooper96 wrote:

Only problem is no PODS. Team is solid as fuck and probably has the top players in each position just about... only problem is you need that 1-2 PODs in your team to climb up the ranks.
    The trouble with the PODS is that unless they are the top 1-2 in their position you're only going to lose ranks having them.
    wolfking
    wolfking
    Fanatics Immortal

Post by wolfking Wed Jul 24, 2019 12:35 pm

Krump wrote:
    The trouble with the PODS is that unless they are the top 1-2 in their position you're only going to lose ranks having them.

Yeah this is what I was basically trying to say in my other post but in a single sentence hahaha.
    wolfking
    wolfking
    Fanatics Immortal

Post by wolfking Wed Jul 24, 2019 12:38 pm

Things not looking great for De belin. I think getting back on the footy field should be the least of his problems.
    Fortitude
    Fortitude

Post by Fortitude Wed Jul 24, 2019 12:44 pm

wolfking wrote:Things not looking great for De belin.  I think getting back on the footy field should be the least of his problems.

Considering how hard he has fought this, youd have to think there is more to this story. I went to school with the bloke, few years below me. But by all accounts he is thick as shit. But also, he is dirty about the dragons not letting him publicly defend himself and how that’s impacted his chances of of every getting back in the field

Post by Guest Wed Jul 24, 2019 12:48 pm

Fortitude wrote:

Considering how hard he has fought this, youd have to think there is more to this story. I went to school with the bloke, few years below me. But by all accounts he is thick as shit. But also, he is dirty about the dragons not letting him publicly defend himself and how that’s impacted his chances of of every getting back in the field

He’s already been convicted and sentenced by the #metoo cult.

I bet he is found not guilty. There’s two sides to every story and he hasn’t had a chance to even breathe his version yet. Money grabbers are all too common in the NRL social world. She knew who he was......and what the potential earnings for her are.

I’ll wait until he has his day in court. Fuck #metoo.
    Mulvy
    Mulvy

Post by Mulvy Wed Jul 24, 2019 12:49 pm

Umm, so that escalated quickly. How about a bump:

Check and check. For some reason I'm more worried about Tevaga than Burns so I've been drafting plans because if he's out I get a zero. If he's out I could:

1. Play with 16
    2. Use my last trade to trade Tevaga to anyone. Players I don't have include Jurbo, Turbo, DCE, Cleary, Milford, Munster, ARey. I can't trade Fifita because he will have played already.
    3. Use my last trade to trade Fusitua to someone 415k or less who plays during or after the Warriors game such as Tapine, Naden, Whitbread, Staggs etc. I can't trade Brittain because he would have played already.

Out of those I don't like option 3 because Fusitua will be back soon and it's sideways and doesn't improve my 17/18 at all, and won't necessarily get me that many points this week. I could just play with 16 saving that valuable trade and Fifita and Fusitua will be back soon enough. I lean towards option 2 because Tevaga might have an expiry date anyway, I can get decent points this week and I would have 19 players I could limp home with. Thoughts?
    Rabbits21
    Rabbits21
    Fanatic

Post by Rabbits21 Wed Jul 24, 2019 12:52 pm

Fortitude wrote:

Hello mate fellow Bunny by the looks of it, I just joined, I posted my fantasy team on previous page, any advice would be appreciated, cheers

Post by Guest Wed Jul 24, 2019 12:52 pm

Mulvy wrote:Umm, so that escalated quickly. How about a bump:

Check and check. For some reason I'm more worried about Tevaga than Burns so I've been drafting plans because if he's out I get a zero. If he's out I could:

1. Play with 16
    2. Use my last trade to trade Tevaga to anyone. Players I don't have include Jurbo, Turbo, DCE, Cleary, Milford, Munster, ARey. I can't trade Fifita because he will have played already.
    3. Use my last trade to trade Fusitua to someone 415k or less who plays during or after the Warriors game such as Tapine, Naden, Whitbread, Staggs etc. I can't trade Brittain because he would have played already.

Out of those I don't like option 3 because Fusitua will be back soon and it's sideways and doesn't improve my 17/18 at all, and won't necessarily get me that many points this week. I could just play with 16 saving that valuable trade and Fifita and Fusitua will be back soon enough. I lean towards option 2 because Tevaga might have an expiry date anyway, I can get decent points this week and I would have 19 players I could limp home with. Thoughts?

Burns is playing. Tevega will be fine this week.....until he gets carted off 😁 Relax out.
    Fraser
    Fraser

Post by Fraser Wed Jul 24, 2019 12:52 pm

MilfordTheMagician wrote:

Nice joke mate tell another one.
    So with a female referee this week does that mean teams will be getting penalised for ... Actually. Nevermind.

Post by Guest Wed Jul 24, 2019 12:54 pm

Fraser wrote:
    So with a female referee this week does that mean teams will be getting penalised for ... Actually. Nevermind.

I just hope it’s not that time of the month...... affraid
    WT Winfield
    WT Winfield

Post by WT Winfield Wed Jul 24, 2019 12:55 pm

filthridden wrote:

devils advocate here but would you say it to Belinda Sleeman's face and if not, why not?

I don't know who that is and doesn't really matter to me. If I made a joke about women storing things in their memory bank to use against you later and someone around me happened to be offended, then they probably wouldn't speak to me any further and that's fine by me since we probably wouldn't gel anyway.

Isn't hard to laugh at a stereotype and respond with "Well, that's not me" or "Yeah, I do that". People need to laugh more, especially JohnnyBeGoode, but apparently one joke and a couple of upvotes is enough to deem this forum as not intellectually funny enough. Probably more a case of not winning the reddit league again though.

Post by Guest Wed Jul 24, 2019 12:55 pm

Some talk that twal will still be starting with aloiai going to the bench.

Post by Guest Wed Jul 24, 2019 12:57 pm

WT2K wrote:Some talk that twal will still be starting with aloiai going to the bench.

Surely Clark goes to the bench.
    rectangle
    rectangle

Post by rectangle Wed Jul 24, 2019 12:58 pm

WT Winfield wrote:

I don't know who that is and doesn't really matter to me. If I made a joke about women storing things in their memory bank to use against you later and someone around me happened to be offended, then they probably wouldn't speak to me any further and that's fine by me since we probably wouldn't gel anyway.

Isn't hard to laugh at a stereotype and respond with "Well, that's not me" or "Yeah, I do that". People need to laugh more, especially JohnnyBeGoode, but apparently one joke and a couple of upvotes is enough to deem this forum as not intellectually funny enough. Probably more a case of not winning the reddit league again though.

PC world gone mad. People get inflamed by the joke made but would happily joke “oh he’s a man can only do one thing at a time”.
    wolfking
    wolfking
    Fanatics Immortal

Post by wolfking Wed Jul 24, 2019 12:58 pm

Fortitude wrote:

Oh yeah, I definitely think there is much more to the story too. Just compounding but if he keeps fighting, must be more with his side of things.
    L-Jimmy
    L-Jimmy

Post by L-Jimmy Wed Jul 24, 2019 12:59 pm

Rabbit wrote:

Burns is playing. Tevega will be fine this week.....until he gets carted off 😁 Relax out.

:ThumbsUp:
    SaveTheCheerleader
    SaveTheCheerleader

Post by SaveTheCheerleader Wed Jul 24, 2019 12:59 pm

Rabbits21 wrote:Hello guys just joined up and didn’t know this site existed til a week or so ago.

I’ve considered trading Fifita out and then back in but it may not be the best choice, I also have Tevaga and Twal, trading Twal to Fifita though only leaves me 39k spare, I’ll just post my team below:

f*cK Fifita, do it !

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 12:46 am