NRL Fantasy Fanatics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

NRL Fantasy 2019 Part 66

Welshy
    Welshy

NRL Fantasy 2019 Part 66 - Page 12 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2019 Part 66

Post by Welshy Mon Jul 01, 2019 9:19 pm

Pacey's Best wrote:Thanks Wolfking, just found that tweet regarding Api Koroisau;

NRL PHYSIO

@nrlphysio
    Jun 27
    More
    Worst fears confirmed for Api Koroisau with the Manly hooker expected to miss at least 6 weeks after undergoing surgery on a syndesmosis injury late last week. Most in the NRL require 8-10wks recovery, but we have seen returns as soon as 6wks (DCE) under the right circumstances.

that's what I wanted for my next big post, which I'm looking for advice on. would make him return at earliest R20/21, that's enough for me
    wolfking
    wolfking
    Fanatics Immortal

Post by wolfking Mon Jul 01, 2019 9:26 pm

Pacey's Best wrote:

Didn't know that. Thanks mate. Fainu might be an option then.

No worries. I hope he's an option, I traded him in last week haha.
    Welshy
    Welshy

Post by Welshy Mon Jul 01, 2019 9:38 pm

Right I've typed this cunt up 3 times and pressed back on previous web page and lost it all! Fucking dummy!

I've found a way to save myself a trade for the run in and get my top 17 on the field for R17, will have 3 instead of the 2 I originally had Embarassed Embarassed

Involves, punting on SJ returning to consistent fantasy form, Moving on Murray and Ponga returning quickly

Would love your thoughts lads and ladies

current best team

Smith
    Taupau, Haas
    Twal, Trbojevic, Taumalolo
    Moses, Watson
    Nikora, Bateman
    RTS, Tedesco, Ponga

Mahoney
    Fifita
    Murray
    Burns

Robson, Clark, Papy, Dearden
    $252,000, 7 trades

Trades for this week

Mahoney - McInnes
    Murray - SJ

miraculously leaves me with $252,000 still cheer and 5 trades!
    Then for R17 if Ponga returns will go with both trades, if still out, will wait on second trade until he does!

Papy - Fainu
    Watson - Cook

On current projections, the Papy - Fainu trade will leave me with approx $230,000 for Watson - Cook. Which should be plenty with Watson set for a cash injection with a half decent score.

In that event will leave me with 3 trades for the run in and this team. I love it because it allows me to keep Burns to cover WFB/CTR. Dearden on return halves, Robson, McInnes handcuff and less said about Clark the better

Cook
    Taupau, Haas
    Moses, SJ
    Nikora, Bateman
    RTS, Tedesco, Ponga

McInnes
    Fifita
    Smith
    Fainu

Robson, Clark, Burns, Dearden
    3 trades and fuck all left.

Thoughts?
    DaGold

Post by DaGold Mon Jul 01, 2019 9:44 pm

Help me please!

If I trade Martin and Brimson to Burns and Moga I am left with 430k and 7 trades. Next week I go Watson to TommyTrbo and Xerri to Cook and my team will then be

Cook
    Fifita Haas
    Murray Lolo SST
    Reynolds SJ
    Nikora Bateman
    Ponga Ted Trbo
    Smith Twal Mcinnes Taupau
    Fainu Burns Moga Coates

Do it yes? Anyone see anything issues or better advice?

Ben Marlin
    Ben Marlin

Post by Ben Marlin Mon Jul 01, 2019 9:46 pm

Welshy wrote:Right I've typed this cunt up 3 times and pressed back on previous web page and lost it all! Fucking dummy!

I've found a way to save myself a trade for the run in and get my top 17 on the field for R17, will have 3 instead of the 2 I originally had Embarassed Embarassed

Involves, punting on SJ returning to consistent fantasy form, Moving on Murray and Ponga returning quickly

current best team

Smith
    Taupau, Haas
    Moses, Watson
    Nikora, Bateman
    RTS, Tedesco, Ponga

Mahoney
    Fifita
    Murray
    Burns

$252,000, 7 trades

Trades for this week

Mahoney - McInnes
    Murray - SJ

Then for R17 if Ponga returns will go with both trades, if still out, will wait on second trade until he does!

Papy - Fainu
    Watson - Cook

On current projections, the Papy - Fainu trade will leave me with approx $230,000 for Watson - Cook. Which should be plenty with Watson set for a cash injection with a half decent score.

In that event will leave me with 3 trades for the run in and this team. I love it because it allows me to keep Burns to cover WFB/CTR. Dearden on return halves, Robson, McInnes handcuff and less said about Clark the better

Cook
    Taupau, Haas
    Moses, SJ
    Nikora, Bateman
    RTS, Tedesco, Ponga

McInnes
    Fifita
    Smith
    Fainu

Thoughts?
    I would suggest to maybe get Tevaga this week but otherwise it looks pretty good
    Ben Marlin
    Ben Marlin

Post by Ben Marlin Mon Jul 01, 2019 9:51 pm

DaGold wrote:Help me please!

If I trade Martin and Brimson to Burns and Moga I am left with 430k and 7 trades.  Next week I go Watson to TommyTrbo and Xerri to Cook and my team will then be

Cook
    Fifita Haas
    Murray Lolo SST
    Reynolds SJ
    Nikora Bateman
    Ponga Ted Trbo
    Smith Twal Mcinnes Taupau
    Fainu Burns Moga Coates

Do it yes?  Anyone see anything issues or better advice?

Maybe Tevaga over Burns for the extra rd 16 number
    Murray to Klemmer is another option you could look a

Looks good otherwise.
    Well done on your patience to hold Reynolds through his injury
    Mulvy
    Mulvy

Post by Mulvy Mon Jul 01, 2019 9:53 pm

Welshy wrote:Right I've typed this cunt up 3 times and pressed back on previous web page and lost it all! Fucking dummy!

current best team

Smith
    Taupau, Haas
    Moses, Watson
    Nikora, Bateman
    RTS, Tedesco, Ponga

Mahoney
    Fifita
    Murray
    Burns

$252,000, 7 trades

Trades for this week

Mahoney - McInnes
    Murray - SJ

Papy - Fainu
    Watson - Cook

Cook
    Taupau, Haas
    Moses, SJ
    Nikora, Bateman
    RTS, Tedesco, Ponga

McInnes
    Fifita
    Smith
    Fainu

Thoughts?

Solid AF mate.
    Welshy
    Welshy

Post by Welshy Mon Jul 01, 2019 9:58 pm

Ben Marlin wrote:
    I would suggest to maybe get Tevaga this week but otherwise it looks pretty good

Zero interest in Tevaga, too many variables. Fainu much safer pick and I'd back to post a more consistent and better average over Jazz

Plus the extra cash I would spend on Tevaga over Fainu could make my Watson - Cook trade a no go in one swoop

Last edited by Welshy on Mon Jul 01, 2019 10:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Welshy
    Welshy

Post by Welshy Mon Jul 01, 2019 9:59 pm

Mulvy wrote:

Solid AF mate.

Looks good to me, best case I don't have to spend a trade on Fainu upgrade until R23/24. He will have made a fuck tonne of cash hopefully and i can turn him into anyone for last few rounds

wolfking
    wolfking
    Fanatics Immortal

Post by wolfking Mon Jul 01, 2019 10:01 pm

current best team

Smith
    Taupau, Haas
    Moses, Watson
    Nikora, Bateman
    RTS, Tedesco, Ponga

Mahoney
    Fifita
    Murray
    Burns

$252,000, 7 trades

Trades for this week

Mahoney - McInnes
    Murray - SJ

Papy - Fainu
    Watson - Cook

Cook
    Taupau, Haas
    Moses, SJ
    Nikora, Bateman
    RTS, Tedesco, Ponga

McInnes
    Fifita
    Smith
    Fainu

Thoughts?

Looks pretry thorough mate. Banking on Watson for a big score is looking like a bit of a hail mary but time will tell.

I don't like trading Mahoney as a lot of people are, he's keeper territory but players have to come in somehow and I traded Fifita so what do I know.

I just don't see Ponga not playing Origin but playing for the Knights 2 days later. That just won't happen. I like the McInnes and SJ trade ins though.

I'm thinking of captaining McInnes.
    wolfking
    wolfking
    Fanatics Immortal

Post by wolfking Mon Jul 01, 2019 10:02 pm

Welshy wrote:

Looks good to me, best case I don't have to spend a trade on Fainu upgrade until R23/24. He will have made a fuck tonne of cash hopefully and i can turn him into anyone for last few rounds

I'm hoping he can somehow keep the starting spot when Api returns but probably not likely.
    Welshy
    Welshy

Post by Welshy Mon Jul 01, 2019 10:04 pm

wolfking wrote:

Looks pretry thorough mate.  Banking on Watson for a big score is looking like a bit of a hail mary but time will tell.

I don't like trading Mahoney as a lot of people are, he's keeper territory but players have to come in somehow and I traded Fifita so what do I know.

I just don't see Ponga not playing Origin but playing for the Knights 2 days later.  That just won't happen.  I like the McInnes and SJ trade ins though.

Mahoney - McInnes is a no brainer, averaging 7 points more and plays an extra game mate. Fainu will match Mahoney for $150,000 less and allows my other trades

Watson only needs to score 35+ to make more money and makes the Watson - Cook trade in easier (already have the bank for it)

If Ponga doesn't mate will play Watson at the back and bring in Cook, week later
    Welshy
    Welshy

Post by Welshy Mon Jul 01, 2019 10:05 pm

wolfking wrote:

I'm hoping he can somehow keep the starting spot when Api returns but probably not likely.

If he doesn't mate he is a 50+ point scorer in the interim and makes Rein cash to allow easy upgrade to another Gun.
    StuDogg101
    StuDogg101

Post by StuDogg101 Mon Jul 01, 2019 10:07 pm

wolfking wrote:

Looks pretry thorough mate.  Banking on Watson for a big score is looking like a bit of a hail mary but time will tell.

I just don't see Ponga not playing Origin but playing for the Knights 2 days later.  That just won't happen.  I like the McInnes and SJ trade ins though.

Yeah I'm probably captaining McInnes too. Going against the Smith grain
    wolfking
    wolfking
    Fanatics Immortal

Post by wolfking Mon Jul 01, 2019 10:10 pm

Welshy wrote:

Mahoney - McInnes is a no brainer, averaging 7 points more and plays an extra game mate. Fainu will match Mahoney for $150,000 less and allows my other trades

Watson only needs to score 35+ to make more money and makes the Watson - Cook trade in easier (already have the bank for it)

If Ponga doesn't mate will play Watson at the back and bring in Cook, week later

I need to get Smith in and maybe I should just trade Mahoney too instead of trying to get him in a round about way and tearing my team apart more. Probably smart cause I regret trading Fifita.
    Ben Marlin
    Ben Marlin

Post by Ben Marlin Mon Jul 01, 2019 10:24 pm

Welshy wrote:

Zero interest in Tevaga, too many variables. Fainu much safer pick and I'd back to post a more consistent and better average over Jazz

Plus the extra cash I would spend on Tevaga over Fainu could make my Watson - Cook trade a no go in one swoop
    Everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

I'm trading Tevaga in this week. He has averaged 45 points from the bench this year if you exclude the games where he played 14 and 8 minutes.
    He is currently starting lock where he will get more minutes which pushes him into elite keeper territory - 81 points in 73 minutes without a single attacking stat on the weekend

There is a possibility that he loses that starting lock spot when Burr gets back but he was one of the warriors best players on the weekend so I wouldn't imagine Kearny wanting to drop him back to the bench. Even if he does go back to the bench, he will still be getting 45 points a game which is alright considering he will be 18th man.

I see a lot of upside; 45-80 point scorer, only 527k and plays round 16

Last edited by Ben Marlin on Mon Jul 01, 2019 10:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Welshy
    Welshy

Post by Welshy Mon Jul 01, 2019 10:24 pm

wolfking wrote:

I need to get Smith in and maybe I should just trade Mahoney too instead of trying to get him in a round about way and tearing my team apart more. Probably smart cause I regret trading Fifita.

Nothing wrong with keeping Mahoney mate, keeper level 17 scores in a uber consistent scoring position

Just for my team I can get McInnes in who is over on Mahoney and Fainu who should match for a tonne less!

Different story for me as well bro, I've been chasing all year, just outside 2000 now after gaining another 1000 ranks this week, so taking more risks with my trades
    Welshy
    Welshy

Post by Welshy Mon Jul 01, 2019 10:29 pm

Ben Marlin wrote:
    Everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

I'm trading Tevaga in this week. He has averaged 45 points from the bench this year if you exclude the games where he played 14 and 8 minutes.
    He is currently starting lock where he will get more minutes which pushes him into elite keeper territory - 81 points in 73 minutes without a single attacking stat on the weekend

There is a possibility that he loses that starting lock spot when Burr gets back but he was one of the warriors best players on the weekend so I wouldn't imagine Kearny wanting to drop him back to the bench. Even if he does go back to the bench, he will still be getting 45 points a game which is alright considering he will be 18th man.

I see a lot of upside; 45-80 point scorer, only 527k and plays round 16

I can't afford the risk on Tevaga averaging 45s, he averaged 48 in 60 minutes last season. Not a keeper in 2RF and certainly not hooker

Great player and excellent fantasy prospect playing big minutes, but as I said, for me too many variables in Warriors team and also lack of trades. I prefer Fainu because I don't have to risk my Watson - Cook trade not happening because I spent an extra $30+k on Tevaga over Fainu
    Ben Marlin
    Ben Marlin

Post by Ben Marlin Mon Jul 01, 2019 10:32 pm

Welshy wrote:

I can't afford the risk on Tevaga averaging 45s, he averaged 48 in 60 minutes last season. Not a keeper in 2RF and certainly not hooker

Great player and excellent fantasy prospect playing big minutes, but as I said, for me too many variables in Warriors team and also lack of trades. I prefer Fainu because I don't have to risk my Watson - Cook trade not happening because I spent an extra $30+k on Tevaga over Fainu
    How many points are you expecting from Fainu?
    GreenMachine
    GreenMachine

Post by GreenMachine Mon Jul 01, 2019 10:34 pm

Smallest of notes mate but you’d absolutely want Twal or Taupau on your bench. They are ideal DPP forwards for coverage. No shame in starting Fifi

Looking good bud. You’ll have the edge on me in trades left

I’m still contemplating closing eyes for R16 and taking a rank hit Vs go in balls deep, leave me F.A trades left for the run home. The latter is super risky but also prob my only way of maybe winning

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 2:32 am