NRL Fantasy Fanatics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

2nd Trade Poll

Poll

read post before voting

[ 1 ]
    2nd Trade Poll Bar_left4%2nd Trade Poll Bar_right [4%] 
    [ 4 ]
    2nd Trade Poll Bar_left14%2nd Trade Poll Bar_right [14%] 
    [ 9 ]
    2nd Trade Poll Bar_left32%2nd Trade Poll Bar_right [32%] 
    [ 1 ]
    [ 1 ]
    [ 10 ]
    2nd Trade Poll Bar_left36%2nd Trade Poll Bar_right [36%] 
    [ 1 ]
    [ 1 ]
    [ 0 ]
    2nd Trade Poll Bar_left0%2nd Trade Poll Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]

Total Votes: 28
    Milchcow
    Milchcow

2nd Trade Poll Empty 2nd Trade Poll

Post by Milchcow Thu Jun 13, 2019 12:02 am

Other poll has Watson coming in.

We didn't give the choice of running without WFB/HLF cover, so if you are keen you can backtrack on that.

So we can forget Watson and get a forward instead, or get Watson and a forward, by trading out Mahoney, who appears to have reached peak usefulness.

WT Winfield
    WT Winfield

2nd Trade Poll Empty Re: 2nd Trade Poll

Post by WT Winfield Thu Jun 13, 2019 12:52 am

Little bit easier to think with the team in view.

2nd Trade Poll Commun19

Rein to Watson puts another 149k in the bank for a total of 267k.

I like the idea of bringing another Rd 16 player in. Only 7 so far with Watson coming in.

I traded Mahoney a few weeks ago in SC and I'm picking up SST this week. Also have my eye on Twal/KBrom/Finucane for the bye, aswell as Matterson, but I feel he's pretty close to an origin jersey, so want to wait until confirmation prior to Rd 16 before trading him in.

Finucane and Twal's names have been thrown around for origin too, but not sure how realistic that is.

Finucane's minutes are a little bit scattered too. Avg of 49 taking the injured game out.

SST averaging 53.7 without his injured game.

Twal's been reliable averaging 51.6 without any attacking stats at all. Only 3 offloads all season and only 1.25 TBs per game. Would suck if he leapfrogged like RCG or someone for Klemmer's origin spot though.

Kenny Brom's looking good too with a 52.2 average and puts up a few attacking stats.

Don't think we can really go wrong with any of SST, Twal or KBrom tbh.

Leaning 2 trades with SST the 2nd though.
    Milchcow
    Milchcow

Post by Milchcow Thu Jun 13, 2019 1:21 am

Rippin and Tearin
    Rippin and Tearin

Post by Rippin and Tearin Thu Jun 13, 2019 1:51 am

I vote 2 trades - I hate the thought of getting share without WFB or Half cover.

I think SST is the obvious round 16 option but JTrbo would be a fantastic addition.
    WT Winfield
    WT Winfield

Post by WT Winfield Thu Jun 13, 2019 2:05 am

Rippin and Tearin wrote:I vote 2 trades - I hate the thought of getting share without WFB or Half cover.

I think SST is the obvious round 16 option but JTrbo would be a fantastic addition.

Yeah I like Jake for a Rd 17 trade-in if confirmed he's backing-up.

Manly vs. Rabbits 3rd game into the round on Saturday, so a risk of being rested, but not as many players will be locked if trading him in.

Probably be without Ponga in Rd 17, playing Friday again. Good chance that Teddy will be rested too.

Murray and Haas our other origin players. Murray mailed it the fuck in, so possibly him and Cook to get a rest this time. Cook out would give us Brittain though.

Matterson also looks a worthy addition, but prior to Rd 16 for me when confirming whether in/out of origin.
    Milchcow
    Milchcow

Post by Milchcow Thu Jun 13, 2019 2:13 am

WT Winfield wrote:

Yeah I like Jake for a Rd 17 trade-in if confirmed he's backing-up.

Manly vs. Rabbits 3rd game into the round on Saturday, so a risk of being rested, but not as many players will be locked if trading him in.

Probably be without Ponga in Rd 17, playing Friday again. Good chance that Teddy will be rested too.

Murray and Haas our other origin players. Murray mailed it the fuck in, so possibly him and Cook to get a rest this time. Cook out would give us Brittain though.

Matterson also looks a worthy addition, but prior to Rd 16 for me when confirming whether in/out of origin.

We just need to hope we get some decent R16 cashouts

Because we want to bring in Cook and JTrbo after origin, but might find it tough to get funds.

Xerri + cashout shoul dhopefully give us one of them.

I guess maybe AFB might become JTrbo in 17/18.

Might be hard to get them both, as well as improving our HLF/WFB positions.

WT Winfield
    WT Winfield

Post by WT Winfield Thu Jun 13, 2019 2:34 am

Yeah I was thinking after I posted, but who would Jake and Matterson come in for?

Also then Cook for sure.

Watson will be needed for 17 with Ponga and possibly Teddy out, but could need to be moved on with Levi due back 18-20.

AFB was the only other I could really pick out then, so I guess it'd take an injury to get all 3 of Cook, Jake and Matterson. Or Murray falling off a cliff I guess.

RTS in next week will help with the WFB situation I reckon. I'm not down on him like some since I started with him, so expected and can deal with the last 2 scores easier.
    Rippin and Tearin
    Rippin and Tearin

Post by Rippin and Tearin Thu Jun 13, 2019 3:12 am

I've had a look at our team and I personally think, if we are going to trade twice this week it should be Jake!  It makes more sense to get the guy who will give us more points sooner rather than later, presuming of course we are going to be getting RTS prior to 16 and one more round 16 guy like Matterson once Origin teams are named.

If we get SST or some other round 16 playing person now, then we dont get Jake until after 16 (and miss out on his bigger average, and also probably have to go without Matterson for the season as well cause we will struggle with the number of trades we have left.

If anyone else sees this differently I'd be keen to see how it could/would all work out.

Changing my vote to Jake (from SST) as a result. Initial vote made before looking at what the consequences were.

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 12:14 pm