NRL Fantasy Fanatics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

NFL Fantasy

BroncHose
    BroncHose

NFL Fantasy  - Page 50 Empty Re: NFL Fantasy

Post by BroncHose Mon Sep 12, 2016 9:33 pm

Archer wrote:Who needs luck? This guy right here, 35!!!! Get in!

Probably lucky you had that Luck, if it wasn't for Luck and Cooks' lucky long catch, you'd be shit outta luck.
    multiple.scoregasms
    multiple.scoregasms

Post by multiple.scoregasms Tue Sep 13, 2016 12:15 pm

Rippin and Tearin wrote:

Yeah I have Benjamin on my bench too, bit of a shame.

Its my first year playing so I don't have much of an idea about how I am tracking right now. Mid way through this NE Ariz game I have 367 with Reed Brown and Gurley all to play (Garopollo, Johnson, Ariz live). How are you tracking?

Also is it rolling lockout? What stages do they open and lock it?

458 all done looks a bit under par. Gronk on the bench and Keenan Allen season ender in the middle of the game definitely didn't help
    Yep rolling lockout with games locking when they start.
    By the looks of the assistant coach section it looks like they are using the old NRL dreamteam model for pricing system. So 3 games played before price changes(why I avoided the likes of Garopollo and Hill) which means breakevens will work on a 3 game basis.
    Pain
    Pain

NFL Dynasty Champion : 2019
    NFL Fantasy L2 Champion : 2019

Post by Pain Tue Sep 13, 2016 12:30 pm

The outage yesterday morning cost me my h2h. Wanted to move barnige out for yeldon.

Fuckers

I'm writing to espn.
    Rippin and Tearin
    Rippin and Tearin

Post by Rippin and Tearin Tue Sep 13, 2016 12:54 pm

multiple.scoregasms wrote:

458 all done looks a bit under par. Gronk on the bench and Keenan Allen season ender in the middle of the game definitely didn't help
    Yep rolling lockout with games locking when they start.
    By the looks of the assistant coach section it looks like they are using the old NRL dreamteam model for pricing system. So 3 games played before price changes(why I avoided the likes of Garopollo and Hill) which means breakevens will work on a 3 game basis.

Ah, I didn't know about the 3 game thing, although Garopollo looks like he will be serviceable at QB for the 4 games he will play, make some nice $, and of course frees up some coin for other keepers.

That changes things a lot though. Means there is still a chance to pick up some cash cows and/or other value buys and get rid of the rubbish without much loss. I still need to pick up Gronk too cause I dumped him after getting early word he wasn't going to play. Unlucky on Allen!!

Yeah I am just about to tick over 500 for the round. Gurley is my only live guy. Only 1 guy in my league with higher but he is all done, and I expect to get over the top of him by games end. My only bust so far is Bryant, but he will come right I would think!

My best cheap buys at this stage look to be: Benjamin, Nelson, Elliot, Sheppard, Hogan, & Garapollo. Have you got any others worth looking at?

CJ Anderson might be a must buy if he can put together another good game or 2.

Welshy
    Welshy

Post by Welshy Tue Sep 13, 2016 2:38 pm

Welshy wrote:Larry Fitz just keeps going and Gostkowski buried me in League 1 late last night

Not even Brown can dig me out of the hole I'm in
    woops! I guess he can
    multiple.scoregasms
    multiple.scoregasms

Post by multiple.scoregasms Tue Sep 13, 2016 4:29 pm

Rippin and Tearin wrote:

Ah, I didn't know about the 3 game thing, although Garopollo looks like he will be serviceable at QB for the 4 games he will play, make some nice $, and of course frees up some coin for other keepers.

That changes things a lot though. Means there is still a chance to pick up some cash cows and/or other value buys and get rid of the rubbish without much loss. I still need to pick up Gronk too cause I dumped him after getting early word he wasn't going to play. Unlucky on Allen!!

Yeah I am just about to tick over 500 for the round. Gurley is my only live guy. Only 1 guy in my league with higher but he is all done, and I expect to get over the top of him by games end. My only bust so far is Bryant, but he will come right I would think!

My best cheap buys at this stage look to be: Benjamin, Nelson, Elliot, Sheppard, Hogan, & Garapollo. Have you got any others worth looking at?

CJ Anderson might be a must buy if he can put together another good game or 2.

Only problem will be finding the cash to upgrade Garopollo to a decent keeper with limited trades.
    I had Dez, Allen, Wilson and Watkins put up poor games.
    Sharpe looks like a potential keeper the way Mariota was targetting him. Allen Robinson had a huge amount of targets so should put up some big numbers when it all clicks. Definitely grabbing CJ Anderson after his performance against Carolina. No other real stand outs
    Archer
    Archer

Post by Archer Tue Sep 13, 2016 6:09 pm

Looks like i was handled fairly comfortably this week Sad
    Also not sure how keen i am on this bloody app, keeps telling me every morning that Watkins is injured or that actually maybe they were wrong and he's playing this week... Look I get it app, I don't have a clue what I'm doing either.

Oh yeah..
    @br en @f i l t h r i d d e n
    Archer
    Archer

Post by Archer Tue Sep 13, 2016 6:10 pm

First even NFL p51 partay incoming guys

Welshy
    Welshy

Post by Welshy Tue Sep 13, 2016 6:16 pm

Archer wrote:First even NFL p51 partay incoming guys

BUZZING!

Lets go Text ONLY! take it back old SKOOL
    Shanbon
    Shanbon

Post by Shanbon Tue Sep 13, 2016 9:01 pm

I'm not in the dream team thing but I'm guessing will fuller will be a must have
    StuDogg101
    StuDogg101

Post by StuDogg101 Tue Sep 13, 2016 9:21 pm

Got annihilated in the end. That's depressing for a noob lol
    Pain
    Pain

Post by Pain Tue Sep 13, 2016 10:22 pm

Welshy wrote:
    woops! I guess he can

Don't get too excited just yet bud. My protest to espn is still not finished. Given their immediate response to my complaint I'd suggest that I'll get the appropriate outcome.

Welshy
    Welshy

Post by Welshy Tue Sep 13, 2016 10:38 pm

Pain wrote:

Don't get too excited just yet bud. My protest to espn is still not finished. Given their immediate response to my complaint I'd suggest that I'll get the appropriate outcome.

Posting previously and saying you had your bench picked incorrectly, then saying you were going to put in Yeldon after the games had finished?
    BroncHose
    BroncHose

Post by BroncHose Tue Sep 13, 2016 10:42 pm

So looking forward to week 2, I'm not sure if I want to start Denver D/ST against the Colts. Given their point scoring effort over the weekend, I think they could be in for some trouble.

Thoughts?
    Welshy
    Welshy

Post by Welshy Tue Sep 13, 2016 10:44 pm

BroncHose wrote:So looking forward to week 2, I'm not sure if I want to start Denver D/ST against the Colts. Given their point scoring effort over the weekend, I think they could be in for some trouble.

Thoughts?

I wouldn't worry about any offence going up against that monster in Denver! They will chew up that colts O line and Luck will be eating plenty of turf
    Pain
    Pain

Post by Pain Tue Sep 13, 2016 10:51 pm

Welshy wrote:
    Posting previously and saying you had your bench picked incorrectly, then saying you were going to put in Yeldon after the games had finished?

Stop making sense and bullying me.
    Welshy
    Welshy

Post by Welshy Tue Sep 13, 2016 11:00 pm

Pain wrote:

Stop making sense and bullying me.
    Laugh 3

just emailed them to say i actually drafted Hyde and AJ so getting those scores added onto mine later! haha
    Revraiser
    Revraiser
    Fanatic

Post by Revraiser Wed Sep 14, 2016 6:40 am

Smack my bitch up !
    Revraiser
    Revraiser
    Fanatic

Post by Revraiser Wed Sep 14, 2016 6:42 am

BroncHose wrote:So looking forward to week 2, I'm not sure if I want to start Denver D/ST against the Colts. Given their point scoring effort over the weekend, I think they could be in for some trouble.

Thoughts?

This will be a test, will Luck prove his class or is the O line of the Colts really that bad. I say Colts for more than 3 TD's.
    Welshy
    Welshy

Post by Welshy Wed Sep 14, 2016 6:52 am

Revraiser wrote:

This will be a test, will Luck prove his class or is the O line of the Colts really that bad. I say Colts for more than 3 TD's.
    bold prediction that! Held Cam to 1 TD and 1 Rush TD now facing a patch work colts o line! Luck with be excuse the pun, lucky to have 2 seconds to throw the ball

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:14 pm