NRL Fantasy Fanatics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

Roll the dice on Bryce, it’s time for a Carty Party

Poll

What will Bryce Cartwright be priced at in round 7

[ 4 ]
     Roll the dice on Bryce, it’s time for a Carty Party  - Page 3 Bar_left11% Roll the dice on Bryce, it’s time for a Carty Party  - Page 3 Bar_right [11%] 
    [ 3 ]
     Roll the dice on Bryce, it’s time for a Carty Party  - Page 3 Bar_left8% Roll the dice on Bryce, it’s time for a Carty Party  - Page 3 Bar_right [8%] 
    [ 3 ]
     Roll the dice on Bryce, it’s time for a Carty Party  - Page 3 Bar_left8% Roll the dice on Bryce, it’s time for a Carty Party  - Page 3 Bar_right [8%] 
    [ 1 ]
     Roll the dice on Bryce, it’s time for a Carty Party  - Page 3 Bar_left3% Roll the dice on Bryce, it’s time for a Carty Party  - Page 3 Bar_right [3%] 
    [ 11 ]
     Roll the dice on Bryce, it’s time for a Carty Party  - Page 3 Bar_left30% Roll the dice on Bryce, it’s time for a Carty Party  - Page 3 Bar_right [30%] 
    [ 10 ]
     Roll the dice on Bryce, it’s time for a Carty Party  - Page 3 Bar_left27% Roll the dice on Bryce, it’s time for a Carty Party  - Page 3 Bar_right [27%] 
    [ 3 ]
    [ 1 ]
     Roll the dice on Bryce, it’s time for a Carty Party  - Page 3 Bar_left3% Roll the dice on Bryce, it’s time for a Carty Party  - Page 3 Bar_right [3%] 
    [ 1 ]
     Roll the dice on Bryce, it’s time for a Carty Party  - Page 3 Bar_left2% Roll the dice on Bryce, it’s time for a Carty Party  - Page 3 Bar_right [2%] 

Total Votes: 37
    Poll closed
    Mulvy
    Mulvy

Roll the dice on Bryce, it’s time for a Carty Party  - Page 3 Empty Re: Roll the dice on Bryce, it’s time for a Carty Party

Post by Mulvy Wed Apr 03, 2019 11:57 pm

Boozecluez wrote:Like my dodgy photoshops skills haha.
    Used some add infested free online photo editor along with some sketchy gif site while drinking some non vaccinated tea
    No antivirus, no worries... Spot free since 9.33

Now does anyone know if i should click on this new flashing pop up offering local ladies in my area.....

lol!

Roll the dice on Bryce, it’s time for a Carty Party  - Page 3 Empty Re: Roll the dice on Bryce, it’s time for a Carty Party

Post by Guest Thu Apr 04, 2019 8:27 am

SI wrote:

Are they within 5 miles of your location?

Olga and ivanka are 0 miles away apparently.
    Been sitting outside looking for them but to no avail...

What’s funny is I keep learning about all these near suburbs I didn’t realise were here
    Vladivostok, Murmansk?
    Sounds like it is one of those inner west hip places with micro breweries and vegan cafes
    THEGAME
    THEGAME

Post by THEGAME Thu Apr 04, 2019 2:42 pm

THEGAME wrote:Hi I’m THEGAME and I brought in Bryce Cartwright

I’m out of the Carty Party

Post by Guest Thu Apr 04, 2019 3:18 pm

I don't get the topic title. Should it be I'm a necessary evil or I'm necessarily evil?

I'm not in the Carty Party - didn't get the invite in Fantasy (although I'm on Carty in Supercoach)

Post by Guest Thu Apr 04, 2019 3:19 pm

I didn't make that small enough haha
    luckynumber8
    luckynumber8

Post by luckynumber8 Thu Apr 04, 2019 4:03 pm

I'm leaving the party for a little while but can i get a wristband or stamp so I can come back in later?
    Shumway
    Shumway

Post by Shumway Thu Apr 04, 2019 4:17 pm

It's a common human tendency to rely on stories rather than cold hard data. Known as Narrative Bias. If we view things objectively, the data tells us...

It's time to Party!
    THEGAME
    THEGAME

Post by THEGAME Thu Apr 04, 2019 4:53 pm

THEGAME wrote:

I’m out of the Carty Party

And I’m back
    Krump
    Krump

Post by Krump Thu Apr 04, 2019 4:55 pm

THEGAME wrote:

And I’m back
    That you LB?
    standard-issue
    standard-issue

Post by standard-issue Thu Apr 04, 2019 5:19 pm

Shumway wrote:It's a common human tendency to rely on stories rather than cold hard data. Known as Narrative Bias. If we view things objectively, the data tells us...

It's time to Party!

Excited

Post by Guest Thu Apr 04, 2019 5:31 pm

luckynumber8 wrote:I'm leaving the party for a little while but can i get a wristband or stamp so I can come back in later?

How about chicken pox?

Post by Guest Thu Apr 04, 2019 5:34 pm

Verbal Kint wrote:I don't get the topic title. Should it be I'm a necessary evil or I'm necessarily evil?

I'm not in the Carty Party - didn't get the invite in Fantasy (although I'm on Carty in Supercoach)

That was a bane quote, but have made the title more titular (minus the nipples)

Post by Guest Thu Apr 04, 2019 6:17 pm

Ahhhhhhh. Got it
    filthridden
    filthridden

Post by filthridden Thu Apr 04, 2019 6:46 pm

I honestly reckon he'll get injured this week or next and have at least a fortnight on the sidelines, coming back via the bench.

Honest to God I think that is the most likely outcome.

Post by Guest Thu Apr 04, 2019 7:03 pm

filthridden wrote:I honestly reckon he'll get injured this week or next and have at least a fortnight on the sidelines, coming back via the bench.

Honest to God I think that is the most likely outcome.

Well as long as he doesn't break his arm attempting a tackle on the first attempt, then he should make his BE of -1

Though I am setting the benchmark much lower....
    Which photo do we think should we use for his banner next week?
    Liverpool_Bulldog
    Liverpool_Bulldog
    Fanatic

Post by Liverpool_Bulldog Fri Apr 05, 2019 9:25 am

Stay strong fellow partiers! Between now and kickoff you may hear some slander framed as fact, even some unsavoury stats may come to light around missed tackles. I urge you to block these out and have faith in our saviour Bryce.

Good things come to those who take a chance.
    wolfking
    wolfking
    Fanatics Immortal

Post by wolfking Fri Apr 05, 2019 9:31 am

I think I might have to join the party. Carty did me good back in the day then burnt me again and again. Do I dare take him back one more time?
    Krump
    Krump

Post by Krump Fri Apr 05, 2019 10:18 am

Liverpool_Bulldog wrote:Stay strong fellow partiers! Between now and kickoff you may hear some slander framed as fact, even some unsavoury stats may come to light around missed tackles. I urge you to block these out and have faith in our saviour Bryce.

Good things come to those who take a chance.
    He's always missed tackles even when he was scoring well. He can miss 30 a game for all I care so long as he hits a 40 point average.
    Liverpool_Bulldog
    Liverpool_Bulldog
    Fanatic

Post by Liverpool_Bulldog Fri Apr 05, 2019 10:33 am

Krump wrote:
    He's always missed tackles even when he was scoring well. He can miss 30 a game for all I care so long as he hits a 40 point average.

Us believers know not to worry about the missed tackles, final score is all that matters at the end of the day.

Cmon wolfie, you know you want to
    No Worries
    No Worries

NRL FF Survivor Champion : I'm like the waterboy.

Post by No Worries Fri Apr 05, 2019 10:41 am

Roll the dice on Bryce, it’s time for a Carty Party  - Page 3 HqLhaOV

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 8:08 pm