NRL Fantasy Fanatics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

Fantasy Fanatics Podcast #2

RandomSil
    RandomSil

Fantasy Fanatics Podcast #2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Fantasy Fanatics Podcast #2

Post by RandomSil Tue Mar 26, 2019 2:53 pm

Cheers ST!

Taking questions for Episode 3.

filthridden
    filthridden

Post by filthridden Tue Mar 26, 2019 3:07 pm

1 - Do you take a punt on basement priced players in their first game or spend the extra cash on a player who's played one game and has points in the bank when looking for a cashie?

2 - Captain choices, do you stick with a consistent scorer like Smith/Cook or do you take a punt on an Arrow/Surgess?

3 - Why doesn't Welshy let filth on the podcast? Is it because he beat him in the mods league, because he is beating him overall, because he is an all-round better bloke or a combination of all three? :pp:
    Krump
    Krump

Post by Krump Tue Mar 26, 2019 3:11 pm

filthridden wrote:

3 - Why doesn't Welshy let filth on the podcast? Is it because he beat him in the mods league, because he is beating him overall, because he is an all-round better bloke or a combination of all three? :pp:
    There is a 1 dud accent limit. You're gonna have to wait for Welshy to call in sick

Edit. Better make that 2 dud accent limit. I forgot Randoms Mickey Mouse impersonation Laughing
    Chewie
    Chewie
    Fanatic

Post by Chewie Tue Mar 26, 2019 3:13 pm

Can we discuss the FRF position, thoughts on Bunty, Twal, Mclean, JrPaulo, Napa, Tolman, James, Surgess, Tamou, Klemmer. Who are shaping up as the clear guns this season? Who are the better mid-tier options?
    sajjos
    sajjos

Post by sajjos Tue Mar 26, 2019 3:21 pm

Is Kahu a sell? for Burns.

Teeth Eater
    Teeth Eater

Post by Teeth Eater Tue Mar 26, 2019 3:41 pm

Who has the better job security out of Host & Ravalawa? And if it’s Host, what sort of minutes would you expect per week?
    GreenMachine
    GreenMachine

Post by GreenMachine Tue Mar 26, 2019 6:39 pm

Halves?!? 

What would be your current halves rankings?
    You panicking or persevering if currently fielding Keighran/Brown in your 17?
    Class player in clifford finally gets his break, still interested in Morgan with less KMs?
    standard-issue
    standard-issue

Post by standard-issue Tue Mar 26, 2019 10:03 pm

filthridden wrote:1 - Do you take a punt on basement priced players in their first game or spend the extra cash on a player who's played one game and has points in the bank when looking for a cashie?

2 - Captain choices, do you stick with a consistent scorer like Smith/Cook or do you take a punt on an Arrow/Surgess?

Disguising the fact you were only interested in writing point 3 with 2 other actually relevant questions was a masterstroke. I respect your dedication to delivering a multi faceted sledge.
    filthridden
    filthridden

Post by filthridden Wed Mar 27, 2019 7:19 am

SI wrote:

Disguising the fact you were only interested in writing point 3 with 2 other actually relevant questions was a masterstroke.  I respect your dedication to delivering a multi faceted sledge.

Thanks SI, that is true praise coming from another artist such as yourself. Very Happy
    Archer
    Archer

Post by Archer Wed Mar 27, 2019 10:52 am

Through an act of God (sorta) , I didn't start the season with DBrown. Didn't bring him in last week because I prioritised other trades. This week I'm considering giving both Brown and now Bird a miss. I can go into the details of who I'm getting and why, but it's kinda beside the point. More just giving you background for the question/topic. How do you guys judge when to give up on a trade? Its often hard to tell if its FOMO making you want the trade or stubbornness at having missed cash already, stopping me from jumping on later.

ps: Just moved down to Sydney Monday and sorta in the middle of doing an assessment for a job application so not sure on my availability, but if you guys do want someone to hang shit on live, pm me the time you intend on doing it and I'll try come back to you. I am ranked outside the top 8000 so you can always laugh at my expense without me
    RandomSil
    RandomSil

Post by RandomSil Wed Mar 27, 2019 1:48 pm

Check your PMs Archer.

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 5:10 pm