NRL Fantasy Fanatics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

NRLFF Community Team - Vote for our stance on the dreaded loophole

Poll

Will the Fantasy Fanatics Team use the "loophole"?

[ 19 ]
    NRLFF Community Team - Vote for our stance on the dreaded loophole Bar_left76%NRLFF Community Team - Vote for our stance on the dreaded loophole Bar_right [76%] 
    [ 6 ]
    NRLFF Community Team - Vote for our stance on the dreaded loophole Bar_left24%NRLFF Community Team - Vote for our stance on the dreaded loophole Bar_right [24%] 

Total Votes: 25
    Cap'n Ranta
    Cap'n Ranta

NRLFF Community Team - Vote for our stance on the dreaded loophole Empty NRLFF Community Team - Vote for our stance on the dreaded loophole

Post by Cap'n Ranta Tue Mar 05, 2019 1:08 am

I know this can be quite the divisive topic here with separate threads and everything so here it is.

As a forum team I will obey the forum and either use or abstain from using the loophole based on the above vote.

Full Disclosure:

1) Our starting team will not be built to loop regardless of this decision. Cash is too important and we will only have players named on TLT in the 1-13.
    2) Every week we will vote Captains and Trades. Looping is very time consuming on top of this. If we do decide to loop it will be on me alone to decide who we loop and what scores we lock in/when we risk it. There just simply isn't enough time in the looping world to vote all the time (though if time permits I may do it sometimes) .

Looping Pros:

1) Potentially bonus points
    2) Obeying the rules of the game

Looping Cons:

1) Cluster**** to organise
    2) Moral ambiguity (though I will admit I loop and sleep just fine)
    2) We are talking most weeks about a +/- 10 points decision. I'd rather not deal with the logistics for such a minor points swing.
    Revraiser
    Revraiser
    Fanatic

NRLFF Community Team - Vote for our stance on the dreaded loophole Empty Re: NRLFF Community Team - Vote for our stance on the dreaded loophole

Post by Revraiser Tue Mar 05, 2019 11:13 am

We will all be haunted by The Loop well into our retirement years...
    Milchcow
    Milchcow

NRLFF Community Team - Vote for our stance on the dreaded loophole Empty Re: NRLFF Community Team - Vote for our stance on the dreaded loophole

Post by Milchcow Tue Mar 05, 2019 12:55 pm

My vote is not to deliberately make trades in order to loop, but if the opportunity arises due to injury/suspension then we should certainly consider it.
    wolfking
    wolfking
    Fanatics Immortal

Post by wolfking Thu Mar 07, 2019 5:36 pm

Milchy wrote:
    My vote is not to deliberately make trades in order to loop, but if the opportunity arises due to injury/suspension then we should certainly consider it.

This.
    Mulvy
    Mulvy

Post by Mulvy Mon Mar 11, 2019 4:56 pm

I love me a loophole!

NRLFF Community Team - Vote for our stance on the dreaded loophole Z
    Mac Attack

Post by Mac Attack Mon Mar 11, 2019 6:02 pm

Milchy wrote:
    100%

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 12:58 pm