NRL Fantasy Fanatics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

Wingers and Fullbacks

Disruptive Trolling
    Banned

Wingers and Fullbacks  Empty Wingers and Fullbacks

Post by Disruptive Trolling Sat Nov 07, 2015 8:37 am

Top 15 by averages

Roger Tuivasa-Scheck 56.5

James Tedesco 53.9

Semi Radradra 50.6

Josh Dugan 48. 3

Greg Inglis 44.8

Cameron Munster 42.9

Michael Morgan 42.8

Will Smith 42.3

Sio Siua Taukeiaho 42.3

Euan Aitken 42.2

Lachlan Coote 41.9

Brett Morris 40.8

Anthyony Milford 40.6

James Roberts 39.9

Matt Moylan 39

Disruptive Trolling
    Banned

Wingers and Fullbacks  Empty Re: Wingers and Fullbacks

Post by Disruptive Trolling Sat Nov 07, 2015 8:39 am

Interesting group.

I am hoping Morgan, Taukeiaho, Aitken, Milford and Roberts aren't available in this position.

Smith won't be in the starting side. Munster is playing at centre so that crosses him off.
    RhinoNQ

Post by RhinoNQ Sat Nov 07, 2015 10:22 am

My thoughts

Roger Tuivasa-Scheck 56.5 - Most consistant, very high work rate for a fullback which is pretty obvious the the metres he pumps out. A bad game is still in the 40's

James Tedesco 53.9 - Same with RTS, quiet game in the 40's and can pump out regulr 100+ scores.

Semi Radradra 50.6 - Can go from scoring 120 to 12 the next week way too easily.

Josh Dugan 48. 3 - After i bought him last year he was playing like a man possed and getting involved with everything. Taking the 2 or 3rd tackle forward hitups which is unheard of for a fullback. Lacking a fair few points in tries, assists etc due to the dragons attack being very ordinary

Greg Inglis 44.8 - Can leave absolute destruction in his path.........when he feels like it. Good for a few 100+ point games but will vanish when souths getting pressure put on them. Inglis was on fire back when souths rarely had to make it down the other end of the field on the back of their own work and had the time and space to attack the line but the piggy backs and the channel 9 wankfest is slowly dipping (may change with the return of the squirrel grabber) and with more time struggling for field position and having to work for it the less you'll see GI (or you'll see him look up at a advancing defence when he has caught a kick in his own 10m line only to give it straight to goodwin or reddy because clearly they will be able to do better Rolling Eyes )

Cameron Munster 42.9 - Awesome talent, just dont know where his spot will be in the lineup yet

Michael Morgan 42.8 - wont be available in this position

Will Smith 42.3 - wont be in the 17 come round 1

Sio Siua Taukeiaho 42.3 - wont be available in this position

Euan Aitken 42.2- might just be at centre

Lachlan Coote 41.9 - Took a few rounds to get the mix right but turned out awesome. Dont see why he wont keep up his average or even find the try line a few more times

Brett Morris 40.8 - Dont really trust his injury history

Anthyony Milford 40.6 - Probably wont be available in this position

James Roberts 39.9 - will probably jsut be in the centres

Matt Moylan 39 - Would be a bit cheaper then the top few to pick from, considering he was in line the the blues spot before he broke himself i'd be considering it
    standard-issue
    standard-issue

Post by standard-issue Sat Nov 07, 2015 11:03 am

RhinoNQ wrote:My thoughts

Roger Tuivasa-Scheck 56.5 - Most consistant, very high work rate for a fullback which is pretty obvious the the metres he pumps out. A bad game is still in the 40's

James Tedesco 53.9 - Same with RTS, quiet game in the 40's and can pump out regulr 100+ scores.

Semi Radradra 50.6 - Can go from scoring 120 to 12 the next week way too easily.

Josh Dugan 48. 3 - After i bought him last year he was playing like a man possed and getting involved with everything. Taking the 2 or 3rd tackle forward hitups which is unheard of for a fullback. Lacking a fair few points in tries, assists etc due to the dragons attack being very ordinary

Greg Inglis 44.8 - Can leave absolute destruction in his path.........when he feels like it. Good for a few 100+ point games but will vanish when souths getting pressure put on them. Inglis was on fire back when souths rarely had to make it down the other end of the field on the back of their own work and had the time and space to attack the line but the piggy backs and the channel 9 wankfest is slowly dipping (may change with the return of the squirrel grabber) and with more time struggling for field position and having to work for it the less you'll see GI (or you'll see him look up at a advancing defence when he has caught a kick in his own 10m line only to give it straight to goodwin or reddy because clearly they will be able to do better  Rolling Eyes )

Cameron Munster 42.9 - Awesome talent, just dont know where his spot will be in the lineup yet

Michael Morgan 42.8 - wont be available in this position

Will Smith 42.3 - wont be in the 17 come round 1

Sio Siua Taukeiaho 42.3 - wont be available in this position

Euan Aitken 42.2- might just be at centre

Lachlan Coote 41.9 - Took a few rounds to get the mix right but turned out awesome. Dont see why he wont keep up his average or even find the try line a few more times

Brett Morris 40.8 - Dont really trust his injury history

Anthyony Milford 40.6 - Probably wont be available in this position

James Roberts 39.9 - will probably jsut be in the centres

Matt Moylan 39 - Would be a bit cheaper then the top few to pick from, considering he was in line the the blues spot before he broke himself i'd be considering it

Of those that were playing week in week out at the end of the season, I felt Coote and Roberts were the most disappointing.  
    Moylan seems like one of those players whose actual on field talent doesn't quite convert to Fantasy points.
    Inglis caught a lot of us out this year with a slow start, after MASSIVE starts to 2013/2014.
    Dugan I can't have straight up, particularly after surgery.
    Munster was tremendous for me the last 10 rounds after picking him up cheap but centre could go either way.
    Radradra as you say way to inconsistent even though he had a consistent finish, can't expect that again.

So depending on the cap, it's a choice between RTS and Ted coupled with a couple of mid rangers and hopefully a good news story with a couple of rookies that play out of their skin.  Not sure what the rookie potential is though.  Best of luck to anyone who can pick up RTS and Ted and still keep a balanced 25.

Post by Guest Sat Nov 07, 2015 11:07 am

I will have RTS and Tedesco in my round 1 side.
    Disruptive Trolling
    Banned

Post by Disruptive Trolling Sat Nov 07, 2015 11:26 am

Will have to check Coote's scores when Morgan and Thurston out. But seems like a good solid player to have and Cowboys usually have that bye after Origin which means he plays two of the big 3 bye rounds.
    manlybeaver
    manlybeaver

Post by manlybeaver Sat Nov 07, 2015 12:51 pm

Looking at those stats im gonna go with.

inglis
    mansour
    gordon

Post by Guest Sat Nov 07, 2015 1:03 pm

RTS, Super Ted and Jurgess
    Milchcow
    Milchcow

Post by Milchcow Sat Nov 07, 2015 2:09 pm

Jurgess will probably be priced stupidly high and will not be worth it.

Inglis was playing crocked a lot of this year. If he is over his injury concerns I will be tempted, but I have doubts after being burnt thus year

RTS and Teddy will be too expensive to have both without killing the rest of your team. I am leaning towards Teddy as I think RTS will end up being a relative flop at the warriors.

If Latrell Mitchell has even a hint of first grade he'll be in everyone's team.
    RhinoNQ

Post by RhinoNQ Sat Nov 07, 2015 2:45 pm

Each year one pops up and goes up 70K in value that you just didn't see coming. THis season it was rona, david simmons did it a few seasons ago.

Would valentine holmes be available at fullback?

Post by Guest Sat Nov 07, 2015 3:49 pm

RhinoNQ wrote:Each year one pops up and goes up 70K in value that you just didn't see coming. THis season it was rona, david simmons did it a few seasons ago.

You would think he will get a good crack at FB at some point next year. Barba to go as well as a floppy fish.
    standard-issue
    standard-issue

Post by standard-issue Sat Nov 07, 2015 4:09 pm

Bren wrote:
    RhinoNQ wrote:Each year one pops up and goes up 70K in value that you just didn't see coming. THis season it was rona, david simmons did it a few seasons ago.

You would think he will get a good crack at FB at some point next year. Barba to go as well as a floppy fish.
    Lol  I don't know what that means but it's funny.
    Beast From The Big East
    Beast From The Big East

Post by Beast From The Big East Sat Nov 07, 2015 4:23 pm

I'm thinking that going with RTS and Teddy will cut too much of the cap at the start of the season so a fairly common decision will be which one to start with. Thinking Teddy to start as he has everything around him the same as this season while it remains to be seen how RTS will go with a side very capable of fucking him over with lack of go forward. If he and SJ tear teams up early on it will be easier to upgrade Teddy to him rather than find 100k upgrading s 2nd tier fullback.

Will be intrigued by Inglis price early on, as well as Mansour, Gordon, Holmes if he gets the FB gig, Mitchell obviously if he starts, and Fergo if he gets first crack at fullback
    standard-issue
    standard-issue

Post by standard-issue Sat Nov 07, 2015 6:33 pm

Yeah, Ferguson will be a popular mid ranger you'd think, forgot about him to be honest. Finished the regular season with poor scores as well from memory. Would be 250-280k tops?
    standard-issue
    standard-issue

Post by standard-issue Sat Nov 07, 2015 6:35 pm

Yeah, Ferguson will be a popular mid ranger you'd think, forgot about him to be honest.  Finished the regular season with poor scores as well from memory.  Would be 250-280k tops?
    Beast From The Big East
    Beast From The Big East

Post by Beast From The Big East Sat Nov 07, 2015 6:37 pm

SI wrote:Yeah, Ferguson will be a popular mid ranger you'd think, forgot about him to be honest.  Finished the regular season with poor scores as well from memory.  Would be 250-280k tops?  

If he's around that I'll take him. Hopefully a few above average games rises him up a bit in time to cash out on one of the cash cows who come out firing but fade after 5 rounds and upgrade Fergo to a price dropping RTS when the Warriors struggle in the opening rounds
    Disruptive Trolling
    Banned

Post by Disruptive Trolling Sat Nov 07, 2015 6:43 pm

I have one guy in mind who hasnt been mentioned yet.
    Sashamaloo
    Sashamaloo

Post by Sashamaloo Sat Nov 07, 2015 8:32 pm

Do people really think mamo will be Newcastle fullback?
    I don't rate him, I think the matutia boy would better.
    standard-issue
    standard-issue

Post by standard-issue Sat Nov 07, 2015 8:52 pm

Sashamaloo wrote:Do people really think mamo will be Newcastle fullback?
    I don't rate him, I think the matutia boy would better.

Agree. Mamo seems like a winger and a winger only.
    Disruptive Trolling
    Banned

Post by Disruptive Trolling Sat Nov 07, 2015 9:07 pm

Mamo seems like a grade A dickhead.

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 11:54 pm