NRL Fantasy Fanatics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

2022 Brisbane Broncos Thread Top 13 in our sights

Pieman
    Pieman

2022 Brisbane Broncos Thread Top 13 in our sights - Page 28 Empty Re: 2022 Brisbane Broncos Thread Top 13 in our sights

Post by Pieman Sun Jun 02, 2019 5:04 am

surmo13 wrote:

Dearden was already in the top 30 as of when he turned 18 in March, once again, reading helps, you wouldn't hear from me anywhere near as much if you took the time to do the most fractional research of what you talk about before deciding that you know about it and vomiting up stupid shit where everyone can read it... I already apologized for not being able to read your mind due to your terrible command of the english language, not sure what more you want from me.

Chip, I said enjoy the weekend, this comment makes it sound like you arent enjoying the weekend!
    It's ok mate, the Bronco's will be back on TV next week and you will be able to apply your narrow-minded, one-eyed hypocrisy to whatever happens then, all over again.

2022 Brisbane Broncos Thread Top 13 in our sights - Page 28 Empty Re: 2022 Brisbane Broncos Thread Top 13 in our sights

Post by Guest Sun Jun 02, 2019 10:31 am

Laughing imagine saying an unconscious player having his head kicked in should just be 'an unfortunate part of the game' and then trying to claim a moral or intellectual high-ground about anything Laughing

still waiting on the proof of my hypocrisy (auto-spell doing wonders allowing you to use big words like that one, huh?) by the way, it's been about 2 years since i first asked for it, and despite having all that time to find the pettiest of petty statements, as is par for the course when some-one ask you to show proof or cite sources, none provided, just a whole lot of "it's true because i say so"
    Pieman
    Pieman

Post by Pieman Sun Jun 02, 2019 11:29 am

Dorito, It's in just about every post you make - when you apply one thing to the Bronco's and then totally ignore it when it happens elsewhere. lol.

Where did I ever say having an unconscious player having his head kicked in should be an unfortunate part of the game? lol amazing what you take out of some comments. If you want to literally quote shit like you did a few posts ago, please, show me the post where I literally said "an unconscious player having his head kicked in should just be an unfortunate part of the game". Imagining someone saying that is exactly what you are doing haha.

Didnt this all start when 2 bronco players ran into each other and play was stopped immediately even through the ball, and play, was going away from the injured player? Then you neglect to mention it when it ever again?

Did you kick up a stink when Oates was allowed to play a week after getting knocked the fuck out again? Come on, you're an advocate for player welfare and protection. You should be chasing that up every time there is a head knock.

But alas....No, because all you want is for every to benefit the broncos, always and forever.

Now, this will be my last post on this subject (until there is another incident), because im sure its annoying the fuck out of everyone in here. I again, will be the bigger, smarter and better looking man and drop this as all these points are just being re-hashed.

Now, it is possible for 2 people to disagree and then move on in life. I have done this. Red Rock, it is time for you to do it too.

Have a wonderful evening.

Post by Guest Sun Jun 02, 2019 12:57 pm

so a combo of "it's true because i say so" and a general lack of knowledge of the definition of hypocrisy... A+

just for shits and giggles, i decided to go back to find my reaction to Oates being cleared:

honestly i was a bit concerned about him being cleared at first, especially seeing as Oates has a bit more of a history than most with head knocks, but there's an article on NRL.com with Thaiday about what goes on in a HIA test, where he also talks about what Oates is going through to be cleared (an extensive series of tests along with brain scans) which has eased those concerns somewhat, i'm still at bit iffy about it, but given my lack of medical knowledge, i'll trust a doctor's diagnosis over my own

look at me there, being a big ol' hippie-hypocrite about showing concern for player welfare and safety by....... showing concern for player welfare and safety?
    Krump
    Krump

Post by Krump Mon Jun 03, 2019 12:21 am

You two know there's a PM function right? You could take your irrelevant dick measuring contest there so that the rest of us don't have to see your little peckers.

Post by Guest Mon Jun 03, 2019 4:36 am

Krump wrote:You two know there's a PM function right? You could take your irrelevant dick measuring contest there so that the rest of us don't have to see your little peckers.

simple enough not to read if you don't want to, let's not pretend this thread exists for any other reason then for other clubs supporters to take shots at us anyway, just passing time until some-one parrots the next bunch of horseshit from a sydney journo Smile
    No Worries
    No Worries

NRL FF Survivor Champion : I'm like the waterboy.

Post by No Worries Mon Jun 03, 2019 4:55 am

I made up the Seggy / Roberts thing all by myself thank you very much ! Someone has to keep the page ticking over, all your fair weather supporters are only just starting to come back.
    Oz Sport Mad
    Oz Sport Mad

Post by Oz Sport Mad Mon Jun 03, 2019 5:49 am

No Worries wrote:I made up the Seggy / Roberts thing all by myself thank you very much ! Someone has to keep the page ticking over, all your fair weather supporters are only just starting to come back.

You do realise poor old Pieman and Surmon spent the whole weekend arguing about this......you sick, sick bastard.

That's valuable time they could have otherwise spent walking their cats or crocheting a new blanket for winter.
    Krump
    Krump

Post by Krump Mon Jun 03, 2019 5:51 am

surmo13 wrote:

simple enough not to read if you don't want to, let's not pretend this thread exists for any other reason then for other clubs supporters to take shots at us anyway, just passing time until some-one parrots the next bunch of horseshit from a sydney journo Smile
    Go read back through the last few pages, it looks like an unfunny version of the sizzler thread.

Post by Guest Mon Jun 03, 2019 7:01 am

Krump wrote:
    Go read back through the last few pages, it looks like an unfunny version of the sizzler thread.

I call people on bullshit when i see it, if that doesn't sound appealing to you, find the 'ignore' button and use it, not every discussion on this forum has to be super happy fun time at the super happy fun park, it's not like any relevant discussion was stepped over, the only other thing happening here was 'The Conspiracy Hour with No Worries'
    Oz Sport Mad
    Oz Sport Mad

Post by Oz Sport Mad Mon Jun 03, 2019 7:40 am

surmo13 wrote:

I call people on bullshit when i see it, if that doesn't sound appealing to you, find the 'ignore' button and use it, not every discussion on this forum has to be super happy fun time at the super happy fun park, it's not like any relevant discussion was stepped over, the only other thing happening here was 'The Conspiracy Hour with No Worries'

I can only assume No Worries was inspired by the return of the undisputed champion of conspiracies.....the Lebanese fella born in 1973.
    No Worries
    No Worries

NRL FF Survivor Champion : I'm like the waterboy.

Post by No Worries Mon Jun 03, 2019 7:44 am

How good was that !!!!
    Pieman
    Pieman

Post by Pieman Mon Jun 03, 2019 9:27 am

Oz Sport Mad wrote:

You do realise poor old Pieman and Surmon spent the whole weekend arguing about this......you sick, sick bastard.

That's valuable time they could have otherwise spent walking their cats or crocheting a new blanket for winter.

Mate Surmslow spent the weekend arguing with himself about it.
    I made a generic comment about any club playing unregistered players and he turned it into an attack on Kings Landing haha

Funny you mention that though - When I lived in Greenslopes, there was a cafe opposite my unit right at the park. I use to go there for coffee most days, and just about every weekend there would be some drongo there with his cat on a leash. Brisbane is the only place I have ever seen this happen. Surmeow, do you live near Greenslopes?
    ryno_
    ryno_

NRL FF Survivor Champion : 2018

Post by ryno_ Mon Jun 03, 2019 11:08 pm

Pieman wrote:

Mate Surmslow spent the weekend arguing with himself about it.
    I made a generic comment about any club playing unregistered players and he turned it into an attack on Kings Landing haha

Funny you mention that though - When I lived in Greenslopes, there was a cafe opposite my unit right at the park. I use to go there for coffee most days, and just about every weekend there would be some drongo there with his cat on a leash. Brisbane is the only place I have ever seen this happen. Surmeow, do you live near Greenslopes?

There's an old bloke at Kedron who does the same thing, every Sunday like clockwork. Its good because as the owner of a smallish dog, he's the one pet owner I can shit on for not having a real dog on the end of his leash.

Aaaaanyways.

FAC making noise that he's back this week - who would honestly drop *any warm & vertical body* for him?

Last edited by ryno_ on Mon Jun 03, 2019 11:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Oz Sport Mad
    Oz Sport Mad

Post by Oz Sport Mad Mon Jun 03, 2019 11:24 pm

ryno_ wrote:

There's an old bloke at Kedron who does the same thing, every Sunday like clockwork. Its good because as the owner of a smallish dog, he's the one pet owner I can shit on for not having a real dog on the end of his leash.

Aaaaanyways.

FAC making noise that he's back this week - who would honestly drop Dearden for him?

FAC coming back as a half?

I assume you meant Turpin...and although against the trend of many others, not to mention my own criticism of FAC at the start of the year - I would drop Turpin for FAC.
    ryno_
    ryno_

NRL FF Survivor Champion : 2018

Post by ryno_ Mon Jun 03, 2019 11:58 pm

Oz Sport Mad wrote:

FAC coming back as a half?

I assume you meant Turpin...and although against the trend of many others, not to mention my own criticism of FAC at the start of the year - I would drop Turpin for FAC.

Fair. Pre-coffee.

You don't think thats just a step back to the side from the first 6-7 weeks of the year when they looked terrible? The best performing side has been the last month, changing the spine from that would be a bad move imo.
    Oz Sport Mad
    Oz Sport Mad

Post by Oz Sport Mad Tue Jun 04, 2019 12:04 am

ryno_ wrote:

Fair. Pre-coffee.

You don't think thats just a step back to the side from the first 6-7 weeks of the year when they looked terrible? The best performing side has been the last month, changing the spine from that would be a bad move imo.

Indeed they looked terrible at the start of the year and yes I thought FAC was one of the chief offenders, particularly his service out of dummy half which was deadset woeful.

But IMO Turpin has benefited from the rest of the team gaining confidence and although has played well I don't think he's played better than FAC at his best.

Players can have a quiet patch for any number of reasons and happy to give FAC another crack based off past performances.
    Dip

Post by Dip Tue Jun 04, 2019 1:10 am

Segeyaro is suspended for a week so if he's fit it might actually be a good opportunity for McCullough to come back in the team for the week (particularly with some experienced players perhaps not backing up from origin or playing limited minutes), but with the instruction "See how well we've gone with the hookers actually being prepared to run every now and then? Perhaps you should do the same otherwise we have to think about which 2 hookers we will pick for the following round."
    Shanbon
    Shanbon

Post by Shanbon Sun Jun 09, 2019 7:49 am

I don’t know who had the bigger impact on this pretty poor effort. Macca at dummy half with is terrible service and decision making combined with no idea how to run or waterboy Langer being out injured and not directing the team around

Post by Guest Sun Jun 09, 2019 7:54 am

being down 3 origin players and losing our halfback after 6 minutes doesn't help, but why not just ignore that for a lazy joke?

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:20 am