NRL Fantasy Fanatics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

Loopholers Anonymous - a wretched hive of scum and villainy

Cookie Monster
    Cookie Monster

Loopholers Anonymous - a wretched hive of scum and villainy - Page 50 Empty Re: Loopholers Anonymous - a wretched hive of scum and villainy

Post by Cookie Monster Thu Mar 23, 2023 1:03 am

Just bumping this back to the first page

If you need help with a loop just post your question in here
    If you want to know what looping is, read the first 2 posts of this thread

Cheers
    Chewie
    Chewie
    Fanatic

Loopholers Anonymous - a wretched hive of scum and villainy - Page 50 Empty Re: Loopholers Anonymous - a wretched hive of scum and villainy

Post by Chewie Tue Apr 04, 2023 10:43 am

I'll bump it too, just to get closer to the first ever scum & villainy page 51 party bounce
    Welsh Mafia
    Welsh Mafia

Post by Welsh Mafia Wed Apr 05, 2023 12:01 pm

Hi smart people

Wanting to work out the best 2 man loop here please!

JBrai
    Hass Carri Hopgod
    EKatoa
    Preston
    SJ Cleary
    Alamoti ITT
    Trbo Walsh Miller

Loeiro Ford Carty Trindall
    WArbrick IKatoa Boyd HSS

Ideally I can pick the best 2 scorers out of Carty, Warbrick, IKatoa and Boyd

Thank you Smile
    Milchcow
    Milchcow

Post by Milchcow Wed Apr 05, 2023 12:15 pm

Welsh Mafia wrote:Hi smart people

Wanting to work out the best 2 man loop here please!

JBrai
    Hass Carri Hopgod
    EKatoa
    Preston
    SJ Cleary
    Alamoti ITT
    Trbo Walsh Miller

Loeiro Ford Carty Trindall
    WArbrick IKatoa Boyd HSS

Ideally I can pick the best 2 scorers out of Carty, Warbrick, IKatoa and Boyd

Thank you Smile

16. Carty
    17. Tanah Boyd
    18. I Katoa
    19. Warbrick
    20. HSS
    21 Trindall

If Katoa scores well enough, sub out Boyd/Carty for Trindall
    If Warbrick also scores well enough, sub out the other of Boyd/Carty for HSS (and make sure HSS isn't a late inclusion into the 17)

order Katoa/Warbrick so that the one you think will score best is at position 18. You won't be able to get the score of whoever is in 19 without also getting 18 as well
    Welsh Mafia
    Welsh Mafia

Post by Welsh Mafia Wed Apr 05, 2023 3:10 pm

Milchcow wrote:

16. Carty
    17. Tanah Boyd
    18. I Katoa
    19. Warbrick
    20. HSS
    21 Trindall

If Katoa scores well enough, sub out Boyd/Carty for Trindall
    If Warbrick also scores well enough, sub out the other of Boyd/Carty for HSS (and make sure HSS isn't a late inclusion into the 17)

order Katoa/Warbrick so that the one you think will score best is at position 18. You won't be able to get the score of whoever is in 19 without also getting 18 as well

Thanks mate, appreciate the thought.

I'm quietly confident Boyd and Katoa are the top scorers but was just wanting to make sure I don't miss a Party or Warbrick making a stormer. Seems I'm pretty limited though with the flexibility eh

Cheers
    EJ24
    EJ24

Post by EJ24 Thu Apr 13, 2023 4:19 pm

Hey guys is there a way to use Izaac Thompson as a looper in the first game this week? I feel like there is but I can't figure it out haha scratch

Robson
    Murray Haas Ford
    Katoa Hosking
    Cleary SJ
    Tass Alamoti
    Thompson Miller Walsh

Preston Carty Wilton Boyd
    Warbrick Sloan Coachman BMM
    Camo123
    Camo123
    Fanatic

Post by Camo123 Thu Apr 13, 2023 5:36 pm

EJ24 wrote:Hey guys is there a way to use Izaac Thompson as a looper in the first game this week? I feel like there is but I can't figure it out haha scratch

Robson
    Murray Haas Ford
    Katoa Hosking
    Cleary SJ
    Tass Alamoti
    Thompson Miller Walsh

Preston Carty Wilton Boyd
    Warbrick Sloan Coachman BMM

Put Couchman EMG5 Warbrick EMG6 Sloan EMG7

If Warbrick goes well, he will sub for Thompson

If Warbrick sucks, swap Sloan and Couchman and you will get Sloan score or can trade Sloan to another WFB
    EJ24
    EJ24

Post by EJ24 Fri Apr 14, 2023 9:28 am

Camo123 wrote:

Put Couchman EMG5 Warbrick EMG6 Sloan EMG7

If Warbrick goes well, he will sub for Thompson

If Warbrick sucks, swap Sloan and Couchman and you will get Sloan score or can trade Sloan to another WFB
    Thanks legend! cheer
    ShadowSabre
    ShadowSabre

Post by ShadowSabre Wed Apr 19, 2023 8:44 am

Just wondering, if your red dot happens to have the bye this week can you still use them for looping (HSS in this case) or do they lock out at the start of the round and cant be shifted after that?
    Camo123
    Camo123
    Fanatic

Post by Camo123 Wed Apr 19, 2023 8:52 am

ShadowSabre wrote:Just wondering, if your red dot happens to have the bye this week can you still use them for looping (HSS in this case) or do they lock out at the start of the round and cant be shifted after that?

Lock out final game of round
    ShadowSabre
    ShadowSabre

Post by ShadowSabre Wed Apr 19, 2023 8:54 am

Camo123 wrote:

Lock out final game of round

brilliant, thanks mate!
    Cookie Monster
    Cookie Monster

Post by Cookie Monster Thu Apr 20, 2023 1:18 am

This one is for @Shady2K

If as you say you are going to trade EKatoa for Manu, you can use Thompson in a loop

You could set your team as follows:

Boyd
    Haas Murray Ford
    Preston Loiero
    Cleary Johnson
    Bird Thompson
    Miller Tedesco CNK

Moses
    Hosking
    Cartwright
    Manu
    Luke
    Nikorima
    IKatoa
    Alamoti

You can then sit back and watch the Thurs, Fri, and Sat matches without needing to make any changes

If Alamoti has put up a score that you're happy with (and he has scored more than Soni Luke) you can swap Manu with Teddy and at the end of the round you'll get Alamoti's score
    If Luke gets a better score than Alamoti's good score, then you're probably better of leaving Manu in position 17. At the end of the round in this case, Manu will sub in for Thompson and Luke will move into position 17

If Luke and Alamoti are both terrible, you can swap Manu with whichever one of IKat or Niko that you think is capable of getting a good score. At the end of the round Manu will sub in for Thompson

If Carty is a late switch to the bench and you want to sell him; don't trade him to a CTR and this will all still be sweet

Cheers
    Shady2K
    Shady2K

Post by Shady2K Thu Apr 20, 2023 1:30 am

Interesting. Cheers @Cookie Monster

I’m not set on the trade atm, I’m leaning more towards Carty out. Feel like Katoa could burn me more. Right now thinking Carty/Alamoti straight out to Host/Manu.

But will keep in mind Cheers
    Camo123
    Camo123
    Fanatic

Post by Camo123 Thu Apr 27, 2023 10:25 am

@Cookie Monster

Is there any useful way to loop Haas for last bench spot given early lockout before EMG and multiple MIDs on bench. I can reverse Loiero to Horse depending on scores of EMG but still have 2 MIDs on bench if Haas in 13

Team:
    Robson
    Haas Murray Ford
    Frizell Preston
    Cleary SJ
    Bird Manu
    Teddy Miller Walsh

Cheese Cotter Horse IKatoa
    Alamoti Nikorima Host Bula
    Milchcow
    Milchcow

Post by Milchcow Thu Apr 27, 2023 12:25 pm

Camo123 wrote:@Cookie Monster

Is there any useful way to loop Haas for last bench spot given early lockout before EMG and multiple MIDs on bench. I can reverse Loiero to Horse depending on scores of EMG but still have 2 MIDs on bench if Haas in 13

Team:
    Robson
    Haas Murray Ford
    Frizell Preston
    Cleary SJ
    Bird Manu
    Teddy Miller Walsh

You can start Cheese and have Robson on the bench to remove 1 MID

I wouldn't make a trade/no trade decision on Horse just for 1 week of looping though.
    Cookie Monster
    Cookie Monster

Post by Cookie Monster Thu Apr 27, 2023 2:08 pm

Camo123 wrote:@Cookie Monster

Team:
    Robson
    Haas Murray Ford
    Frizell Preston
    Cleary SJ
    Bird Manu
    Teddy Miller Walsh

Hi Camo

Not a very inspiring loop, but you can do this one without needing to reverse the Horse trade
    I assume you "want" to play IKatoa as you placed him at 17 in your post. You can start one of KNik, Bula, or Alamoti if you prefer

You should set your team as follows:

Cheese
    Haas Murray Cotter
    Frizell Ford
    Cleary SJ
    Bird Manu
    Teddy Miller Walsh

Robson Preston IKatoa Horse
    Host Nikorima Bula Alamoti

After Host has played you will probably decide that his score is not good enough. If this is the case, swap one of KNik, Bula, or Alamoti with Horse. At the end of the round Horse will sub in for Haas

Like I said before; not a very inspiring loop

Good luck with it
    Milchcow
    Milchcow

Post by Milchcow Mon May 01, 2023 11:20 am

Thread is at page 50, so I'll start a new thread so we can have the instructions on the first page

In the mean time, have a pool party in this thread

Loopholers Anonymous - a wretched hive of scum and villainy - Page 50 Giphy
    No Worries
    No Worries

NRL FF Survivor Champion : I'm like the waterboy.

Post by No Worries Mon May 01, 2023 11:46 am

Loopholers Anonymous - a wretched hive of scum and villainy - Page 50 Tumblr_mzh0tt7WXR1skggp0o10_r2_400
    robelgordo
    robelgordo
    Fanatic

Post by robelgordo Mon May 01, 2023 11:49 am

Chewie
    Chewie
    Fanatic

Post by Chewie Mon May 01, 2023 11:56 am

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 12:53 pm